Planning a Roast (UPDATED: 12-12-2014)

It's basically my solemn duty to be there, so, you'll be able to count on me, so long as nobody schedules a last-minute study session for finals.

I'm new to this, but it sounds very interesting. I'm Central Time so it would happen at 1:00 correct? I think I'll join in.

I woke up thinking I missed it. I was relieved to find that it's an hour away and hadn't been going on for an hour.

Sleep does funny things.

Roast beginning in a few minutes! Starting up the Skype call now and gathering folks! If you want in, mention your Skype username here! Or send me a message on Skype! Or message me via PM box!

Roast is over! 'Twas fun. Ended it off with some board games. It went on for far, far too long.

Reactions: Dervish
And I ended up oversleeping for work :D

Roast is over! 'Twas fun. Ended it off with some board games. It went on for far, far too long.
It really did. I ended up passing out towards the end of the game, I was weak! Dx

Also:
Bmi90vs.gif

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
Well you missed a pair of valuable lessons.

#1: Conservation of detail is vital to a healthy story.

#2: Having a conflict in the plot of any kind which can bind players together is rather important.

Hey, hey, hey brovo, hey. Wouldn't it be fun to have one roast each day? 8 hours per roast, and you'd be reading most of the time. Especially when you're drunk.

Doesn't that sound fun? :D

Reactions: Jerelin
Hey, hey, hey brovo, hey. Wouldn't it be fun to have one roast each day? 8 hours per roast, and you'd be reading most of the time. Especially when you're drunk.

Doesn't that sound fun? :D
If I was paid an income for it I'd consider it, cuz' that sounds like a job... xD

Sounds like a death wish.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Haha

Record it and make it into youtube videos xD That can eventually be considered a job with enough listeners haha

Haha

Record it and make it into youtube videos xD That can eventually be considered a job with enough listeners haha
If I did, I'd have to pick something other than role playing to make it into a job. To appease the masses I have to target things the masses enjoy, which would be far more visual mediums (movies, games), far less literature, or role playing.

Sad, but true. Oh well.

Reactions: The Ghost Note
Well you missed a pair of valuable lessons.

#1: Conservation of detail is vital to a healthy story.

#2: Having a conflict in the plot of any kind which can bind players together is rather important.
I was there for lesson 1 - which is the same lesson every roast

And i'm curious what hilarity sparked the need to address lesson 2