Planet Z, Academy X-Y [Mega-Man Like RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm random, and have been called crazy, you might notice it eventually.

Sorry been busy I'll my android up tomorrow still thinking about what to put with it.

AGH this started my Alerts died again -_-

• aJuYQTM.jpg

Reg-Nr: Xplu-0420
    Name and "Nickname": XY "Body" Silver

• WOC: Built In Electric Fists-(When XY Silver Goes Into Combat Every Strike Shocks His Opponent Giving More Damage).
    STE: Back Up Battery Charger-(The Battery Charger Recharges XY Silver's Electric Fists To Give Them The Power To Stun, He Can Only Use It Every 6 Minutes/ Or Every 2 Posts).
    Power: Shockwave-(XY Silver Overcharges His Electric Fists Then He Punches The Ground Causing A 20 Inch Radius Electric Shock Stunning Foes For 4 Seconds, It Also Breaks Down Any Debuffs Or Stuns Etc Towards XY Silver).

• About: XY Silver was built for combat and to protect X-Blues, he was programmed to always protect and serve. His creator Dr. William Bruceton did give XY Silver freewill also, he didn't want his creation to be treated like a slave. That's why he also gave him human like feelings, he can hurt, love, fear, anger and everything in between. XY Silver just acknowledges them differently, instead of giving into the emotions he contemplates them and tries to find a solution. Now he's at the school to learn and also to protect everyone there.
    KOA: Natural Fighter-(Like I said XY Silver was made for combat, he can quickly learn new attacks and use them in battle: Martial Arts, MMA, Sword Fighting, Gorilla Warfare, Ninja Fighting etc...).
    KOE: Body Aggression-(XY Silver has a program called Body Aggression, it basically overtime after a few attacks injects extra adrenaline like qualities in XY Silver, giving him extra strength, speed, and intelligence to maneuver attacks; which is where he got the nickname "Body").
    Other: XY Silver you can usually see him meditating somewhere in the school on his free time. He maybe an android but he is very talkative also, if you want a good conversation you should stop by XY Silver and meditate with him and talk sometime.

Thanks going to get a post up soon still reading through other posts in IC.

Power: Shockwave-(XY Silver Overcharges His Electric Fists Then He Punches The Ground Causing A 20 Inch Radius Electric Shock Stunning Foes For 4 Seconds, It Also Breaks Down Any Debuffs Or Stuns Etc Towards XY Silver).
He punches the ground to do a twenty inch radius attack? I'm totally going to judge if that's what you want. *Shrugs* How would he even do that attack if he was "stunned" from my experience a stunned character can't do much attacking.

The electricity in his body offsets the stuns it basically shocks the stun away like if someone was frozen and the heat from say their own skill power or something melts the ice around them.

Okay, it just seemed by the way you wrote it that it happens after he did the attack.

OH yeah I could see how it would be confusing but now you know what I meant^^.

Going to have post up tomorrow hopefully been thinking up an intro hardest posts are intros xD.

If you feel like following the current sequence, a battle would be an easy way to input your character.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Ok I read through the posts, should have a intro by the end of the day^^

Status
Not open for further replies.