Planet Z, Academy X-Y [Mega-Man Like RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i'll go change it one last time.

Well, that was the most I've typed in a while.

I'm gonna assume it is a typo for WoCs. If not I can change my CS. If I post it before this question is answered.

xenomorph-alien_00382970.jpg
Reg-Nr:
Xplu-6667
Name and "Nickname":
Vilhelm "Wep" Zenock

WOC:
Body: Bred by some unknown murder god, (Why else would they exist, someone somewhere, wanted to murder everything. Only explanation. Evolution counts as a murder god.) this Mega is itself a weapon. Its chitinous hide is made of extremely durable... stuff (theorized to be a silicon polymer) and its claws and tail can rip through carbon-steel alloys. It is also resistant to extreme temperatures, but extreme temperature changes, such as molten lead, to chilled water, can cause him to explode. This is a two sided weakness, as his blood also splatters. Mining acid makes him explode as well.

Inner Mouth: Able to punch through 10 inches of aggregated diamond nanorod, this is the most powerful weapon in its biology, but the fact that it is in its head makes it hard to use in conventional fights.

STE:
Acid Blood: Like regular blood, but y'know, deadly omni-acid, since he doesn't come with a ranged weapon, he's been modified to spit a stream of acid as a ranged weapon, long-mid range. It would work at short range, but he prefers not use his blood when he can use his tail (close-mid), claws, and inner mouth.

Power:
Fear Itself: Causes opponents to briefly experience sheer terror, usually resulting in ability to think straight, and causing them to stop attacking him(for a very short time), depending on how "brave" the opponent is the effect can either last for 30 minutes, or for those like regular humans, it doesn't go away but lessons to a mere fear, like fear of the dark. This only works once, but like a drug, it can come back to bite you when you think of him.
Enrage: Screeches and enters a state of near blinding speed and even more extreme strength, this works for a minute then wears off, causing the user to become really tired. Usually used to finish off a weakened well prepared enemy, or to immediately incapacitate an unprepared foe. His species usually go to sleep afterwards so he'll be looking for a nice dark corner to curl up in after using it.

About:​
A race of highly aggressive, highly dangerous, murder aliens was discovered in the farthest reaches of space. Unable to come to an agreement with them, (They just kept killing our emissaries! How are we supposed to deal with them when they refuse to speak with us?) the X Faction decided to take some of them and experiment on them. They realized that if they could utilize them, they would greatly enhance their chances of enacting revenge on the Y Faction. Shortly after abducting some they realized that the creatures were impossible to contain in their mature forms, after writing off losing a fleet to the alien species they stopped abducting them in mature form and settled with eggs.
When they realized that the immature forms were highly susceptible to genetic manipulation, (well, within 10% variation), they started to create Megas from them. Most didn't bond well, as their blood melted any tools used on them, but one was successfully made into a Mega, a living "Weapon" of pure murderous intent, when unleashed in the arena.
He has inherited from his species: strength, speed, durability, senses, and adaptability, that far exceed humans, and that was before becoming Meganized. (Hehe, made up a word.)​
KOA:
I guess this should go here: Vilhelm has great knowledge of fighting in less than hospitable climates, and thus knows how to make the most of his environment, using walls, ducts, and alcoves to the best of his ability, this was augmented by the X Faction, to give him some basic fighting techniques.

KOE:
He doesn't have a specialty here, but instead has a highly quickened learning ability, heightened by the X Faction to grant him knowledge of how to use simple technology.

Other:
He only has a utilization, or destruction knowledge of technology, he can't make anything, and he doesn't under stand the why of it. As a student he is of rather dull intellect, more like a really smart primate than a human. He's very friendly though to other Megas, but has a natural hatred for other living creatures. The scientist that continue studying him think this, exception of Megas, is because of their similar creation origins.
He can never go back to his original species as they kill anything that is slightly different from them, excluding host born.

Note: The WoCs and the STE are all naturally occurring on the alien I used. (I figured hey, if they can be aliens, why not use a well established alien species?!)​

Last edited by a moderator:
is this still open?
Yes it most certainly is ^^

What is a Wos?
Yes its Weapon of choice. And well I tried to contact spoolfy about it xD....

Your charactr is very intereting ^^ and based on a alien I really like that =P

Just a question, why would it be a Yray (Y faction unit) if it was captured by the X faction (?) xD

Oh, I forgot to change that. I was gonna do Y at first. But then realized, that as a race, the Xenomorph are basically a weapon, but one you wouldn't dare to use except on someone you hated with every fiber of your being. Like the Blues would to the Reds. Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to change it now.

cyber ninja.jpg
Reg-Nr: Yray-N749

Name and "Nickname": Alpha

WOC:
-Plasma katana: A katana hilt which when activated, and it can only be activated by him projects a 4 foot plasma blade. This blade burns at the temperature of the sun, but is contained in a field of energy that prevents any escaping energy. However when the katana touches something the containment field is temporarily lowered and the sword is given a one millimeter wide cutting edge that burns at the temp of the sun.

STE:
-TNX Flux Blaster: He has two of these built in to his body, one on each arm. They are concealed in his forearms, and he can emit blasts with them from his palms. These blast are a type of energy called Flux energy that causes extreme vibration in a target on a molecular level shattering it. It shatters the bonds that hold the target together on a molecular level making the target literally shatter.

Power:
-Acceleration Generator: When activated this boosts his abilities. It makes him stronger, faster, increases the range and hitting power of his flux blaster, and increases his battle repair rate. This Generator an only be activated once a day and it lasts for about five minutes when activated.

About:
Alpha was created as a HK or hunter killer. His entire purpose is to hunt and destroy other Cybers. He was created by the reds as a high risk high reward strike vanguard. He is made to destroy enemy MEGA above anything else. He has a personality that he retains from his human brain. This personality is cold and sociopathic, it also makes him tend to be egotistical but not irrationally so.

KOA:
Shotokan karate and kenjutsu: Through his human brain, and cybernetic uploading he has become an unparralled martial artist and swordsman.

Enemy weak points: He has had schematics of most basic MEGA types uploaded into him. This allows him a pretty decent knowledge bout the weak points of MEGA's that follow a normal schematic.

KOE:
Battle Regeneration: This battle regeneration skill allows nanytes in his blood to repair him in battle. Minor cuts and scratches will b repaired in seconds, moderate damage in minutes, and anything serious in hours. If enough damage is sustained he will be put out of the fight, but eventually the nanytes will repair him again.

Oh, I forgot to change that. I was gonna do Y at first. But then realized, that as a race, the Xenomorph are basically a weapon, but one you wouldn't dare to use except on someone you hated with every fiber of your being. Like the Blues would to the Reds. Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to change it now.
Aah I see ^^. And well I suppose it could also be seen as one of the 'Humanity tame everything thing' as X-blu are Humans from start xD... Could also explain how they discovered the race and how they could have used the oppertunity to feed on them a bit. (Facehugs!)

-Accepted =P

~~

Drallinix

How long range does the TNX blasters have? Originally and Boosted.

And Theoretically Your battle regrenation Bit too passive for a KoE. Namely tht it works on its own, rather than being 'Knowledge' of how to heal himself. xD

Base form they are close combat 5 feet boosted they are up to 15 and it makes up for his lack of super strength and speed in his base strength. Also the nanytes don't stop an opponent from gaining victory over him if they deliver fatal damage in a fight he is out of the fight game over.

I may post a battle scene for my character. Don't worry any of you reds, I won't battle you without your input.

Base form they are close combat 5 feet boosted they are up to 15 and it makes up for his lack of super strength and speed in his base strength. Also the nanytes don't stop an opponent from gaining victory over him if they deliver fatal damage in a fight he is out of the fight game over.

Aye, that's acceptable ^^

As long as he dies if his mother core is taken out XD

~

Awesome Bones ^^

This post is taking a long time for me to make. Sorry bout that, the tv is playing The Mask.

I'll have a char up tomorrow I never really played a sci fi rp before but seems fun, might make an android char for Xplu^^ if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.