Pilgrim's Reach

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
>:[

Your words are so cruel sometimes...

"Metris took a long, slow slurp from her juicebox. . ."

Then the first draft of the post spiraled into Metris beating Nurse What's Her Face unconscious with the journal. I'm going to bed. x_x

Um... when did Faerich get a promotion from Corporal to Lieutenant?

Hrm... we could always retconn it in the T.V. series... ya kno... make him Corporal Lieutenant Faerich. Or perhaps Lieutenant Corporal Faerich...

Speaking of which, when is Jack Shade going to come out and play? Or are we saving his character for a dynamic entry/reveal just before we leave the super tank?

Let's see.

First we have to get at least 5 excuses from him.

Then he'll make an impassioned promise to post after he's gotten something out of the way that no one else cares about.

Then he'll ask me a few pointless questions that have already been answered elsewhere.

Then he'll complain about someone else not giving him some vital information that he needs.

Then he'll make three more excuses and two more promises.

Then he'll post.

Patience, young Woodrat. The rhythms of the JackShade will reward us in time.

>: l

Sent you the specs I needed.

Specs? WHAT?

What the fuck? I need to give you something else now?

WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT, JACK?

I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL THE SHIT I NEED TO DO FOR YOU!

You've got a picture now (using my photobucket account). What more do you want??? The beer from my fucking fridge?!!!

Hey, Asmo, can you send me the specs of the quarantine chamber? I need those for my next post.

Eat shit and die.

oh christ, i cant tell if asmo is really pissed, or just joking based on the responses afterword, im going to assume the first...wait, why did he need to use your photobucket account? they are still free arent they?

Go on Jack. Tell them your excuse.

Feed the mountain of lies and apologies on which your bloated corpse is nestled.

*Takes the shots* *Bleeds on the ground*

I won't give you the satisfaction

*Commits honorable seppuku*