Pilgrim's Reach

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'll be having a post in sometime tomorrow. Not sure on everyone else.

OMGUGAISPOSTALREADY!!>=|

I always get like this when I finally make a post myself.

The sweet seat of vindictive smuggery.

I would like to apologize for my sluggishness in posting and the crapiness of said posts. I have been working over sixty hours a week for the last few weeks, and I will be working as much in the coming weeks as well. I will do my best to keep up, and I will post as often as I can.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMI!!!!!!!

I'll be absent until this monday. I'll catch up then with a response if there's need for one.

Okay, a rear-check post from Draug or Moro will be good. Then we can head inside and find Newt the main computer.

Oi, I've posted ... just waiting on... others...

Suppose I should apologize for my posts of late being more lackluster than normal. The last week of class and finals week has been royaly kickin my ass. Should be back to my regular level of inactivity in about 72 hours.

Anyway...

Status check! Who all is still here?

*watches the painful progress of the RP, like a wounded elephant stuck in mud*

YOU CAN DO IT!

So I've just had a thought.

How about instead of just letting this drift to the graveyard, I kill you all off in spectacular style?

Who's up for awesome death scenes!?

sure why not? I dont think we'll ever get the entire group back together, i only wonder how you'll blow up the tank?