Picture Thread 4.0!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've always liked the hat. Plus, I used it for marching band once or twice. People gave me weird glances...
Then again, I was the only one without a sunburnt neck after 3-4 hours of practice. :3
Besides, who said you can't use the hat outside of a rice paddy?

I realized the first picture was too hood to leave there, so I made this to take its place:

iwak_purikura.jpg

And Redd... my... my eye twitches... IT TWITCHES. IT... guh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAW, HOW CUTE, I HAVE NO INSULTS LEFT NOW

Fluffeh is CUTE!

^//^ Thank you, TK. <3

OH AND KARSIKAN...
I have a great work ethic! D: I just... Slack sometimes because..uh..I get tired... >>;;;

Snapshot_20101021_1.jpg

I was just as bored as Fluffy, I guess, haha! This is my exagerated pondering pose...

And I just realized... I have THREE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET!!!! I'M A PICTURE SLUT!!!!!

so pondering haha you are handsome MB *nodnod*

and fluffy....GORGEOUS PER USUAL >D

*bows dramatically* Thanks, heh. Mind you, the room isn't mine, so all those colorful walls weren't made so because of me... >.> Haha.

Fluffy is teh cute, and MB is smexy. >:3 -puts on stalk list-

O.O 'm gonna be stalked?! YES, FINALLY!

Also, Redd, your Avatar is awesome, hehe.

Mmm Hmm, I get tired sometimes too, but we have a very large mallat and someone who annoys the shit out of me. Then I'm no longer tired.

you have a mallet?? hmmm i should come visit GMK and have fun with this mallet >D....*snicker*

GHOST NAPPA! >D
I wanted to try and go as Nappa to Megacon one year, but I'm more fat than burly. x3

Photo287.jpg

Me gothing it up with a present for Octy

Photo532.jpg

Tentatively happy

Photo535.jpg

PEOPLE BEING STUPID, DAMN YOUS

Photo536.jpg

Sometimes, I feel like I wanna pull my hair out

Photo537.jpg

ALL OF YOU ARE SCARING ME, OCTY SAVE ME!

Photo549.jpg

But... in the end, I'm just as confused as I was in the beginning.

I <3 MY IWAKU PEEPS, BUT YOU GUYS MAKE ME DO SO MANY WEIRD FACES!

The goth look is smokin', Teekay. Great set of pics! You're a hottie, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.