Picture Thread 4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've always liked the hat. Plus, I used it for marching band once or twice. People gave me weird glances...
Then again, I was the only one without a sunburnt neck after 3-4 hours of practice. :3
Besides, who said you can't use the hat outside of a rice paddy?

I realized the first picture was too hood to leave there, so I made this to take its place:

iwak_purikura.jpg

And Redd... my... my eye twitches... IT TWITCHES. IT... guh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAW, HOW CUTE, I HAVE NO INSULTS LEFT NOW

Fluffeh is CUTE!

^//^ Thank you, TK. <3

OH AND KARSIKAN...
I have a great work ethic! D: I just... Slack sometimes because..uh..I get tired... >>;;;

Snapshot_20101021_1.jpg

I was just as bored as Fluffy, I guess, haha! This is my exagerated pondering pose...

And I just realized... I have THREE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET!!!! I'M A PICTURE SLUT!!!!!

so pondering haha you are handsome MB *nodnod*

and fluffy....GORGEOUS PER USUAL >D

*bows dramatically* Thanks, heh. Mind you, the room isn't mine, so all those colorful walls weren't made so because of me... >.> Haha.

Fluffy is teh cute, and MB is smexy. >:3 -puts on stalk list-

O.O 'm gonna be stalked?! YES, FINALLY!

Also, Redd, your Avatar is awesome, hehe.

Mmm Hmm, I get tired sometimes too, but we have a very large mallat and someone who annoys the shit out of me. Then I'm no longer tired.

you have a mallet?? hmmm i should come visit GMK and have fun with this mallet >D....*snicker*

GHOST NAPPA! >D
I wanted to try and go as Nappa to Megacon one year, but I'm more fat than burly. x3

Photo287.jpg

Me gothing it up with a present for Octy

Photo532.jpg

Tentatively happy

Photo535.jpg

PEOPLE BEING STUPID, DAMN YOUS

Photo536.jpg

Sometimes, I feel like I wanna pull my hair out

Photo537.jpg

ALL OF YOU ARE SCARING ME, OCTY SAVE ME!

Photo549.jpg

But... in the end, I'm just as confused as I was in the beginning.

I <3 MY IWAKU PEEPS, BUT YOU GUYS MAKE ME DO SO MANY WEIRD FACES!

The goth look is smokin', Teekay. Great set of pics! You're a hottie, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.