Picture Thread 4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your only Diana picture of the year. c___c

attachment.php

Whoa.... everyone's smokin' hot today.

My Evil Empress is so beautiful. <3

AWWWW YEAH, DIANA. SHOW YOURSELF OFF!

Could have phrased the Full frontal facial part a Little bit differently, just sayin.

The length my hair USED to be before I cut it off and donated it. Weeeimmafatass~ :P
me2.jpg

And me with my new hair, though you can't really see it. No makeup! AAAAAHHHHHRUNAWAYYYY! lawl.
me1.jpg

wooo I treated myself yesterday and bought something newwwww!! *points to earrings and necklace*....I should stop smirking so much...but I hate my smile D:

101018-175849.jpg

Yes. I'm cheap and I ain't gonna pay $500 bucks for a non firing model.

I'm curious, what are the gun laws in your state? Thankfully I can go out in the middle of nowhere on a friends land and practice my marksmanship.

I live in a state in which hunting is our main tourist trade, save for cheese. So, gun laws are lax as long as you are responsible since I ain't a FIB. lulz

I live in a state in which hunting is our main tourist trade, save for cheese. So, gun laws are lax as long as you are responsible since I ain't a FIB. lulz

Pffft, don't forget Beer, and Harley Davidson!

I realized the first picture was too hood to leave there, so I made this to take its place:

iwak_purikura.jpg

And Redd... my... my eye twitches... IT TWITCHES. IT... guh.

o___o Lolwhut?
And PS, too much cuteness for one picture, Koo.

D8< When... people wear salukot... and aren't even -in- a rice paddy... my eye... TWITCHES.

Status
Not open for further replies.