Picture Thread 4.0!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your only Diana picture of the year. c___c

attachment.php

Whoa.... everyone's smokin' hot today.

My Evil Empress is so beautiful. <3

AWWWW YEAH, DIANA. SHOW YOURSELF OFF!

Could have phrased the Full frontal facial part a Little bit differently, just sayin.

The length my hair USED to be before I cut it off and donated it. Weeeimmafatass~ :P
me2.jpg

And me with my new hair, though you can't really see it. No makeup! AAAAAHHHHHRUNAWAYYYY! lawl.
me1.jpg

wooo I treated myself yesterday and bought something newwwww!! *points to earrings and necklace*....I should stop smirking so much...but I hate my smile D:

101018-175849.jpg

Yes. I'm cheap and I ain't gonna pay $500 bucks for a non firing model.

I'm curious, what are the gun laws in your state? Thankfully I can go out in the middle of nowhere on a friends land and practice my marksmanship.

I live in a state in which hunting is our main tourist trade, save for cheese. So, gun laws are lax as long as you are responsible since I ain't a FIB. lulz

I live in a state in which hunting is our main tourist trade, save for cheese. So, gun laws are lax as long as you are responsible since I ain't a FIB. lulz

Pffft, don't forget Beer, and Harley Davidson!

I realized the first picture was too hood to leave there, so I made this to take its place:

iwak_purikura.jpg

And Redd... my... my eye twitches... IT TWITCHES. IT... guh.

o___o Lolwhut?
And PS, too much cuteness for one picture, Koo.

D8< When... people wear salukot... and aren't even -in- a rice paddy... my eye... TWITCHES.

Status
Not open for further replies.