Lightly freckles that become more apparent underneath the sun

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    Ear piercings and belly button piercing

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Diabetes Type 1 | Sleep walking | Pollen Allergy | Anxiety
    AMALTHEA ELLEANORA HART
    Maybe I should try harder, you should lower your expectations
  • PERSONALITY:
    Practical | Hardworking | Creative | Kind | Loyal | Shy | Sensitive | Responsible | Playful | Hopeful | Reasonable | Sharing | Forgiving | Bright | Awkward | Gentle | Hot Temper | Exciteable | Teasing | Passive | Thoughtful

Summer | Hot food | Dancing | Glamrock | Makeup | Sleepovers | Dogs | Dad jokes | Sex | Reading | Gifts | Classical music | Winter nights | Ice skating | brown to cream colors | Academia aesthetic | France | Archetiecture | Martial arts | Mysteries | The cinema | The smell of old books | flowers | Poetry

DISLIKES:
    Most green veggies minus spinach | Cold soups | Eating too much | Allergy season | Stinginess | Being put on the spotlight | Peaches | Super health foods (but she will force herself to eat them) | Screaming | Most romance novels | Birds | Clowns

THINGS SHE HAS PROBABLY SAID:
    "I am very uncomfortable with the energy we have created in the studio today."

"I mean, I'm not a slut, but who knows."

"When I go into a place that isn't my home, all I think is 'Please God nobody yell at me'."

"You both are remarkably well-behaved tonight. What did you do?"

"Cheers to me and my life full of happy little misunderstandings."

"I love him. I need him. And I will feel so from afar."
    AMALTHEA ELLEANORA HART
  • HISTORY:
    Amy is the only child of Richard Hart, a neurosurgeon, and Angela Hart, retired Ballerina and dance company director haling from a family of famous authors. She was a baby simply born so that her mother could keep her relationship with her fath. Once born they kept and immediately given several expectations. Though, she was neglected by both her parents for the first few years of her life due to her father's busy schedule and her mother's post partum depression. She was swiftly placed in the care of a nanny until her mother fired the woman and managed her daughter's life herself.

They were thought of as close, but more or less she was her's mother's doll. The child she dressed up and played with and controlled. She was constantly critiqued by her parents, especially on her weight. As she wasn't the the most slim and fit child. It was cute when she was little not so much as she grew.

When she was around fourteen, they sent her away to boarding school where she spent her time disconnected from her few friends. It was only about three years later was she allowed to come back home and attend a private school. Her graes were never terrible and she graduated early and accepted into school with a scholarship.
    AMALTHEA ELLEANORA HART
  • EXTRA(S):
    - She rambles when nervous, stutters too
    - Used to ballet and still knows some of the moves
    - Her nose is can identify almost thing by the smell
    - Yoga every day
    - Still doesn't know how to ride a bike
    - Not a great driver, her anxiety doesn't help
    - Loves rap, especially diss tracks, it's likes slam poetry!
    - She talks to inanimate objects
    - Undoubtedly an Ariana fan
    - Queen of sleepovers
    - Owns two dogs and two cats, all stay at home
    - Awkward with babies and children
    - Finds too many things cute, including things that would never be described as such
    - Rarely wears heels, but she she does she's a little over six feet
    - Pop music and her are not friends
    - Sweetheart, but fierce gamer on he mic, catch her outside, how about that?
    - The best cook you'll meet
    - Loves to organize things
    AMALTHEA ELLEANORA HART
Created by Jenamos

BIRTHDAY:
    March 16th

ACADEMIC YEAR:
    Freshman

MINOR/MAJOR:
    Major -- Film and media studies
    Minor --Creative Writing

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Pansexual Panromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS/ROMANTIC INTEREST:
    Relationship Status -- Single
    Romantic Interest -- N/A

HEIGHT:
    6'0"

HAIR COLOR:
    Black

EYE COLOR:
    Greenish blue

SKIN DETAILS:
    A couple of moles on his face and chest | Cool scars here and there

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    Tongue piercing | Industrial ear piercing

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Has a little limp | Weak immune system
    MATTHEW THOMAS BLUE BYRNES
    Let's go paint the town
    on our way home
  • PERSONALITY:
    Mischevious | Friendly | Witty | Comical | Affectionate | Intelligent | Observant | Teasing | Loving | Stubborn | Shameless | Expressive | Bold | Self-assured | Sneaky | Imaginative | Quarelsome | Foolhardy | Impulsive | Clever | Impatient | Sometimes too harsh | Sarcastic | Self-Indulgent | Silly

80's Music | Cinema masterpieces | Comicbooks | Video games | Open mics | Photography | Animated films | Stickers | Photobooths | Picnics | Fall season | Fireworks | Challenges | Winning | Adrenaline rushes | Exploring | Astrology | Pasta

DISLIKES:
    Sitting still for long | Math classes | Closed Spaces | Being stuck in one place | Humidity | Bullies | Gorey Horror Movies | People who take things too seriously | Poor writing | Pork | Dark chocolate

THINGS HE HAS PROBABLY SAID:
    "Wait! Please, we are not savages, we have technology."

"Because of the extra innocence, children are far less flammable."

"That's a funny trick to play on God."

"Well, this puts a hole in my plan of becoming a potato farmhand."

"I think we could all use a drink. Caprisuns anyone?"

"Keep your hands out of my fries, you demon."
    Let's go paint the town
    on our way home
  • HISTORY:
    Matthew's history is a bit more turbulent than he'd have people know. After all, he was a child star. His parents are not the de la creme of New York, but they were well off. His mother an artist and his father a Psychology professor teaching at a public college. When they had their triplets, Matthew being born as the middle child, his mother was convinced her children were the cutest. She tried and succeeded in getting a light spotted on them. His baby face started with becoming the face of baby and toddler food, often showed up on commercials and acting as the child of characters in tv shows.

Still, his father found it just as important for them to interact with other children outside of the set and work on their education. In the third grade, his other two siblings quit, but he kept up his acting career and became a regular on the Disney channel. It wasn't until he had gotten into a particularly terrible car accident at 14 that he quit acting.

He gotten less than great habits, but did well in school and found a passion in creating films. He had won a few awards from competitions in which he uploaded those films. When he was offered a way into the big school, he took it.
    Let's go paint the town
    on our way home
  • EXTRA(S):
    - He'll sing terribly on purpose, but he's actually a good singer
    - He did voice acting for a few cartoons
    - Favorite food happens to be potatoes, potato anything
    - Will reference games. video games, books, movies and memes on the regular
    - Hates Shakespeare
    - Hates the rain, makes his leg and ankle act up
    - Favorite Disney princess movie? Rapunzel
    - A good boy, a bad boy; a good bad boy; A half good, half bad, half boy
    - Procrastinator to the max and yet still comes out with A's
    - Probably best friends with your mom
    - Can make a mean bowl of candy popcorn
    - Has written at least two songs on the keyboard
    - Not to brag or anything, but yeah, he met RDJ
    Let's go paint the town
    on our way home
Created by Jenamos

BIRTHDAY:
    January 24th

ACADEMIC YEAR:
    Sophomore

MINOR/MAJOR:
    Major -- History
    Minor --

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Asexual Panromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS/ROMANTIC INTEREST:
    Relationship Status -- Single
    Romantic Interest -- N/A

HEIGHT:
    6'2"

HAIR COLOR:
    Brown

EYE COLOR:
    Brown

SKIN DETAILS:
    N/A

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    N/A

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Insomnia
    JULIAN EZRA ENNES
    Hold my head under the bath and breathe away
  • PERSONALITY:
    Blunt | Harsh | Rude | Perceptive | Clever | Quick-witted | Arrogant | Proud | Organized | Competitive | Irritable | Vain | Snobbish | Selc-concious | Intelligent | Well-mannered | Calculative | Strong-willed | Reliable | Presumptuous

Praise | Chocolate | Red wines | Organization | Jazz | Soft smells | Winning | Animal documentaries | Sunsets | Hot beverages | Antique stores | Top grades | Live music | Bubble baths | Origami | French | Fresh Bread

DISLIKES:
    Losing | Dumb questions | Dirty places | Strong smells | Loudness | Fast food | Public bathrooms | Anything below A's | Poor manners | Disrespect | Fights (physical)

THINGS HE HAS PROBABLY SAID:
    "I don't hate it. I just don't like it and it's terrible."

"I would rather impale myself than be in the same room as them."

"Have you considered seeing a therapist?"

"Somebody lied to her. Told her she was fly, hot, gorgeous, and beautiful, but she's nothing of the sort."

"Can you please go be stupid somewhere that's away from me?"

"Participation awards are not real awards. But nice try."
    JULIAN EZRA ENNES
  • HISTORY:
    There's nothing particularly excitable about Julian's history. He is the only child to his parent in a family full of lawyers. A legacy he was instantly expected to live up to. He spent the first few years being homeschooled by his mother, the education he had been given helped him out greatly and push through all of of his classes with easy when he started attended an actual school.

He was -- is the poster boy child. Volunteering with charity work, helping classmates and friends, interning in offices, and throwing events. The image he ult for himself was a popular and bulletproof one. Though, because he was always working and studying, his relationship with his friends wasn't as strong.

The young wanted to study abroad, but his parents insisted he studied he stayed in the country and go to school with his friends. So, he did, but he quickly learned college students were very different from high schoolers. While is amongst the top, he isn't the top.
    JULIAN EZRA ENNES
  • EXTRA(S):
    - Fluent in six languages: English, Spanish, Portugese, French, Arabic, Japanese
    - They say he's hard to make laugh, but that simply isn't true, he laughs at idiots all of the time
    - A quick way to annoy him is loud chewing
    - Might be a little of a germophobe
    - Mumbles to himself constantly
    - Paces back and forth when thinking
    - If it wasn't already obvious, he's an overachiever
    - Talks to animals
    - Hates public transportation, but can't drive
    - Snores in his sleep
    - Early-bird, he hates being late
    - Likes to collect pretty rocks
    - Always knows what phase the moon is
    - Mr. Know it all
    JULIAN EZRA ENNES
Created by Jenamos

It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile

All lit up and I start to smile
POLINA
NAME:
Polina Natalia Kotev

NICKNAME/S:
Polly | Lina

DATE OF BIRTH:
December 26th

Photographer/Journalist

PRONOUNS:
She/Her

SEXUALITY:
Pansexual

ORIENTATION:
Panromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single

HEIGHT:
5'7"

HAIR COLOR:
Blonde

EYE COLOR:
Hazel

SKIN DETAIL:
Flawless

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Large eyes | Ear lobe piercings

MEDICAL NOTES:
Fish Allergy

POWER/S:
Shapeshifting - The user can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping themselves potentially down to their genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance their own body for combat, or by making the body stronger. (Source: Superpower wiki)

LIMITATIONS:
- Requires visual source material for a copy to be made
- Can only shapeshift into other humans with only some animal features
- The process is sometimes painful based on how different the person looks in body mass, height, etc
- Only able to change DNA coding partially
- Clothes do not change with her

PERSONALITY:
Reserved | Observant | Blunt | Intelligent | Crafty | Strategic | Unforgiving | Independent | Ruthless | Sincere | Discreet | Quiet | Fearless | Precise | Self-assured | Unsharing | Stingy | Reliable | Kind | Considerate | Calculative | Daring | Teasing | Challenger | Impartial | Well-mannered

Strawberries | Cafes | Hot Tea | Photography | Black and white films | Slow dancing | Succeeding | Dancing | Old music | Fashion | Makeup | Old books | Butterflies | Birds | French clowns | History | Libraries

DISLIKES:
Mindless Action films | Cheesy romance | Circuses | Popcorn | Smell of grease | Being touched without permission | Dumb questions | Control freaks | Radio Music channels | Neon colors

STRENGTHS:
Quick to adapt | Can lie and act like nobody's business | Hand to hand combat | Knife work | Gun-wielding | Advanced technology knowledge | Does not hesitate

WEAKNESSES:
Sometimes too impulsive | Her mental health | Lack of strength

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Polly is a quiet and private person. Not much is known about her life except the snippets she tells people and what you can find on documents. Both her parents were school teachers who were killed in a car accident leaving behind their young daughter. She has moved around from her foster home to foster him until she was adopted by a kind older couple. They put her through school and supported her career until they passed away when she was 21.

She doesn't have many friends outside of her coworkers and she owns two cats. Nothing excitable or worth interesting, that's what she constantly repeats and how she'd like to keep it.

EXTRA/S:
- Is fluent in 10 different languages.
- She's broken several bones during her lifetime, including her own.
- Slovac accent thiccc, with the triple C's
- Has visited several countries
- Runs a popular blog with her friends
- Hard to make laugh
- Has the patience of a mom, but the temper of a demon
- Very polite, will be rude to you if she feels close to you
- These boots were made for walking and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots will walk all over you
- Not as mean as she looks
- Never giggles
Code by Jenamos

POLINA KOTEV
SHAPESHIFTING

LOCATION | INTERACTION | MENTIONS

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam cursus, nibh nec ultrices pharetra, lacus erat viverra orci, nec tempor felis nibh vel nibh. Cras vel vulputate dui. Aliquam tincidunt ipsum et quam ornare, quis ultrices lectus ultricies. Cras bibendum tincidunt accumsan. Donec elementum odio lectus, nec scelerisque dui aliquet eget. Pellentesque pharetra vulputate lectus quis dapibus. Maecenas et tellus in ligula finibus vestibulum pretium sed ante. Quisque ut lorem eu leo dapibus porta. Nam malesuada lacinia venenatis. Etiam diam dolor, ultricies ac tristique vel, aliquet sed nunc. Aliquam erat volutpat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Duis imperdiet, velit nec bibendum iaculis, mauris dolor rutrum lacus, eget feugiat mauris odio nec lacus.

Morbi ut dignissim nunc. Donec fermentum libero in est accumsan, sed scelerisque augue aliquam. Sed ut erat nibh. Nam maximus varius lacus non iaculis. Proin lobortis condimentum pharetra. Fusce lobortis purus semper vehicula faucibus. Nulla auctor rhoncus diam sed pretium. Nam at nunc eget dui venenatis tempus in at purus. Nullam faucibus vitae leo vel porttitor. Pellentesque tristique mauris vitae erat placerat, id egestas erat mattis. Etiam sem lectus, scelerisque ut sodales non, blandit eget nulla.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Pellentesque lobortis neque at metus rutrum, et commodo mi porta. Maecenas ullamcorper urna lorem, sit amet efficitur odio mollis eu. Donec a felis imperdiet, pulvinar elit eget, pulvinar neque. Morbi venenatis eu ipsum in imperdiet. Suspendisse ac mauris purus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut at ullamcorper purus. Phasellus turpis ante, auctor sit amet tempus eu, pharetra sed augue. Aliquam ultricies iaculis blandit. Cras pulvinar blandit nisl quis tristique. Donec nisl sem, hendrerit a sem ut, suscipit tempor tortor. Phasellus elementum volutpat justo, et varius odio tincidunt eleifend. Aliquam aliquam ipsum quam, id molestie mauris varius sit amet. Mauris tortor elit, consequat sed iaculis eu, hendrerit in ligula. Fusce commodo turpis non felis fringilla, vel consequat ex rhoncus.

Donec a tincidunt turpis, sed feugiat est. Cras efficitur mi nisi, eget elementum erat consequat sit amet. Nam in risus efficitur, pharetra nulla a, porttitor libero. Proin ut est ultricies, viverra augue quis, vulputate neque. Fusce feugiat vitae lacus vel iaculis. Ut in tellus sed tortor blandit mattis. Aliquam egestas condimentum faucibus. Aenean nec volutpat diam. Proin aliquam neque dui. Aenean ultricies at magna a porta. Sed tellus nunc, iaculis sed viverra sit amet, scelerisque feugiat neque.

Aliquam ut laoreet lorem. Donec elementum libero vel lobortis congue. Nulla facilisi. Nam gravida erat accumsan lacinia rhoncus. Quisque nec metus sed elit accumsan iaculis. Aenean eget fringilla risus, in imperdiet leo. Suspendisse ut volutpat sapien, at luctus libero. Cras non blandit neque. Nulla pharetra sit amet mauris sit amet molestie. Etiam sollicitudin elit eu ipsum blandit, maximus pellentesque elit ullamcorper. Cras tristique tempor egestas. Pellentesque ipsum ipsum, suscipit ut odio et, lacinia venenatis diam. Donec congue nibh vitae luctus blandit. Nulla eget mi ultricies, eleifend dui in, facilisis nulla. Duis convallis pretium consequat. Maecenas eget nisi mi.

「 」​

Last edited:
Mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
ALISTAIR
NAME:
Alistair Robert Barett

NICKNAME/S:
Alec | Alf/ie

DATE OF BIRTH:
January 26th

Chief of Popular Blog

PRONOUNS:
He/Him

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

ORIENTATION:
Biromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single

HEIGHT:
6'1"

HAIR COLOR:
Dark brown

EYE COLOR:
Brown

SKIN DETAIL:
Moles on his body

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Glasses | Award-winning smile

MEDICAL NOTES:
Nut allergy | Far-sighted | OCD

POWER/S:
Hypnotic Vision - User can use eye contact to affect or directly influence other people's minds to their commands. (Source: Superpower Wiki)

LIMITATIONS:
- His powers work only if you look into his eyes, you can tell when he's about to use it because his pupils will be green.
- People with strong willpower are resistant and those immuned have psychic abilities themselves
- Does not work on blind victims
- Glasses or contacts may block his abilities
- The hypnosis only lasts 8 hours tops

PERSONALITY:
Charming | Eccentric | Excitable | Know it all | A little arrogant | Crafty | Cheeky | On-time | Organized | Perceptive | Nerd | Diligent | Driven | Reclusive | Intellectual | Quirky | Demanding | Thoughtful | Flamboyant | Expressive | Fiesty | Emotional | Chatty | Manipulative | Flirtatious

Art | Reading | Gourmet Chocolate | Museums | Winter Activities | Piano | Jazz | The Smell of freshly done laundry | Lilacs | Forest colors | Rewards | Organization | Making plans | Clever jokes | Pretty eyes | Poetry | Ballroom dancing | Shopping | Victory | Dangerous Games | Discovering new abilities | Learning | Cats

DISLIKES:
Bubblegum | Loud chewing | Disorder | Fools | Self-righteous and high-minded people | Any nuts | Vanilla cake | Television | Clowns | Being wrong | Failure | Disrespect | Flamingos | Animal cruelty | Dry weather | Intense smells

STRENGTHS:
Calculative | Quick-witted | Knife work | Gun wielding

WEAKNESSES:
Arrogant | Has to make a show of everything | Not a close combat fighter | Never knows when to run

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Alistair's history is a rather bland one compared to his present. He was born as the second born child and son to a humble and poster American household. Both his parents were well respected in the community for helping out wherever they could, but not as kind to their own children and Alistair in particular. He has always been picked on for simply being different.

Their neglect and disregard of him only pushed Alistair to do better, to show them how special he was. His grades were the best in his school, he won several scholarships and grants. Gained a high paying job as an art curator, better than all they ever had and it still wasn't enough. In some ways, it only made them resent him.

So, he distanced himself and started living his life as his own.

EXTRA/S:
- The man can play piano
- Science man
- Has a high tolerance
- Paces when thinking
- Coffee is his lifeline
- Wins at the claw machine
- A whistler
- He undoubtedly has flair
- Calls his lair the exhibit
- Carries a pocket watch
- Total overachiever
- Serial dater, different lover every two months
- Perfectionist
- Has a soft spot for children
Code by Jenamos

ALISTAIR BARETT
HYPNOTIC VISION

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam cursus, nibh nec ultrices pharetra, lacus erat viverra orci, nec tempor felis nibh vel nibh. Cras vel vulputate dui. Aliquam tincidunt ipsum et quam ornare, quis ultrices lectus ultricies. Cras bibendum tincidunt accumsan. Donec elementum odio lectus, nec scelerisque dui aliquet eget. Pellentesque pharetra vulputate lectus quis dapibus. Maecenas et tellus in ligula finibus vestibulum pretium sed ante. Quisque ut lorem eu leo dapibus porta. Nam malesuada lacinia venenatis. Etiam diam dolor, ultricies ac tristique vel, aliquet sed nunc. Aliquam erat volutpat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Duis imperdiet, velit nec bibendum iaculis, mauris dolor rutrum lacus, eget feugiat mauris odio nec lacus.

Morbi ut dignissim nunc. Donec fermentum libero in est accumsan, sed scelerisque augue aliquam. Sed ut erat nibh. Nam maximus varius lacus non iaculis. Proin lobortis condimentum pharetra. Fusce lobortis purus semper vehicula faucibus. Nulla auctor rhoncus diam sed pretium. Nam at nunc eget dui venenatis tempus in at purus. Nullam faucibus vitae leo vel porttitor. Pellentesque tristique mauris vitae erat placerat, id egestas erat mattis. Etiam sem lectus, scelerisque ut sodales non, blandit eget nulla.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Pellentesque lobortis neque at metus rutrum, et commodo mi porta. Maecenas ullamcorper urna lorem, sit amet efficitur odio mollis eu. Donec a felis imperdiet, pulvinar elit eget, pulvinar neque. Morbi venenatis eu ipsum in imperdiet. Suspendisse ac mauris purus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut at ullamcorper purus. Phasellus turpis ante, auctor sit amet tempus eu, pharetra sed augue. Aliquam ultricies iaculis blandit. Cras pulvinar blandit nisl quis tristique. Donec nisl sem, hendrerit a sem ut, suscipit tempor tortor. Phasellus elementum volutpat justo, et varius odio tincidunt eleifend. Aliquam aliquam ipsum quam, id molestie mauris varius sit amet. Mauris tortor elit, consequat sed iaculis eu, hendrerit in ligula. Fusce commodo turpis non felis fringilla, vel consequat ex rhoncus.

Donec a tincidunt turpis, sed feugiat est. Cras efficitur mi nisi, eget elementum erat consequat sit amet. Nam in risus efficitur, pharetra nulla a, porttitor libero. Proin ut est ultricies, viverra augue quis, vulputate neque. Fusce feugiat vitae lacus vel iaculis. Ut in tellus sed tortor blandit mattis. Aliquam egestas condimentum faucibus. Aenean nec volutpat diam. Proin aliquam neque dui. Aenean ultricies at magna a porta. Sed tellus nunc, iaculis sed viverra sit amet, scelerisque feugiat neque.

Aliquam ut laoreet lorem. Donec elementum libero vel lobortis congue. Nulla facilisi. Nam gravida erat accumsan lacinia rhoncus. Quisque nec metus sed elit accumsan iaculis. Aenean eget fringilla risus, in imperdiet leo. Suspendisse ut volutpat sapien, at luctus libero. Cras non blandit neque. Nulla pharetra sit amet mauris sit amet molestie. Etiam sollicitudin elit eu ipsum blandit, maximus pellentesque elit ullamcorper. Cras tristique tempor egestas. Pellentesque ipsum ipsum, suscipit ut odio et, lacinia venenatis diam. Donec congue nibh vitae luctus blandit. Nulla eget mi ultricies, eleifend dui in, facilisis nulla. Duis convallis pretium consequat. Maecenas eget nisi mi.

「 」​

Last edited:
Come rest your bones next to me

And toss all your thoughts to the sea
LUCA
NAME:
Luca Fabien Hummel

NICKNAME/S:
Lars

DATE OF BIRTH:
July 22nd

Barista/Artist

PRONOUNS:
He/Him

SEXUALITY:
Pansexual

ORIENTATION:
Panromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single

HEIGHT:
5'10"

HAIR COLOR:
Dark brown

EYE COLOR:
Green

SKIN DETAIL:
Moles on his chest | Birthmark on his chest

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Piercings

MEDICAL NOTES:
Tourette Syndrome - he has a few tics, repeating his words, clearing his throat and twisting the wrist of his hand | Anxiety

POWER/S:
Empathy - The user can fully interpret the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects. (Source: Superpower wiki)

LIMITATIONS:
- Defenseless against beings that have no emotions, such as robots or users of Apathy. Other psychics are resistant to his powers.
- He has to be close enough to the person or in most cases touch them or the item in order for hm to read their emotions.
- Heis not always be able handle large amounts of emotions at once, and certainly not from several people.
- Depending on the intensity of the emotions, he might get taken over and act on those emotions.
- He experiences headaches here and there, sometimes out of nowhere.

PERSONALITY:
Curious | Helpful | Quirky | Chatty | Thoughtful | Witty | Compassionate | Cheeky | Insightful | Empathetic | Creative | Mischevious | Blunt | Stubborn | Impulsive | Caring | Dynamic | Artful | Self-concious | Messy | Expressive

Ice cream | The smell of coffee | Soft colors | Music | Peaches | Dancing | Sunny and warm days | French music | Birthday cake | Mario Games | Books with illustrations | Discovering new powers | The feeling of love | Friendly competition | Children | Arts and crafts | Homemade gifts | Cooking | Fashion

DISLIKES:
Peanut Butter | Working more than he has to | Math | Passive aggressive people | Mistreatment of others | Skim milk | Drama movies | English (It's his least favorite language) | Nonesensical lyrics | Stinginess |

STRENGTHS:
Can read and manipulate people | Sharp shooter | Fluent in several languages | Recon

WEAKNESSES:
Poor at hand-to-hand combat | Not the faster thinker or quick to react

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Lars does not talk about his childhood often. His parents never married and his father was hardly around for the first few years of his life. He stopped in to check on Lars here and there, but never treated him the warmest. He was born and raised in a small village in the Netherlands. His mother was a baker, they were very close and had a healthy and loving relationship. He often admired and looked up to her for several reasons. One of the biggest being her subtle powers.

His powers finally began to show when he reached the age of 12. That was the time his father got more involved with him, they're relationship developing better. His mother had them move to the US with family when he was still just boy. In the city, his powers were overwhelming, but with the help of his father, he was able to get them under control. For the most part.

At some point in his adulthood, he came in contact with the Society and was recruited.

EXTRA/S:
- Got into music and art both because of a certain family member
- Has an affinity for both tall women and men
- He is a synesthete, when it comes to certain sounds or voices, he smells certain scents.
- Wears nailpolish regularly
- A definite cuddler
- Clowns terrify him
- He's just a tad insecure about his tics
- Covers his mouth when he smiles or blushes or generally embarassed
- Will rewatch the same damn movies and tv shows without hesitance
- "Bread makes you fat?"
- He has knowledge of all the sensitive spots on the human body
- Greets friends with a cheek kiss
- Decorates the cakes in his mom's bakery cafe
Code by Jenamos

LUCA HUMMEL
EMPATHY

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」​

Last edited:
I had all and then most of you

Some and now none of you

Take me back to the night we met
JONAH
NAME:
Jonah Ellis Hansen

NICKNAME/S:
Jojo | Joe | Jay

DATE OF BIRTH:
September 26th

PLACE OF BIRTH:
TBA

Barista

PRONOUNS:
He/Him

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

ORIENTATION:
Biromantic with homoromantic leanings

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single

HEIGHT:
6'3"

HAIR COLOR:
Dark brown

EYE COLOR:
Dark brown

SKIN DETAIL:
Freckled | Faded scars here and there

BUILD:
Toned

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Ear lobe piercings | Tongue piercing

MEDICAL NOTES:
PTSD - At one point it was crippling, but he's been seeing a therapist. Though the symptoms still interfere with his life. | Survivors Guilt | Oral Fixation

PERSONALITY:
Observant | Playful | Oppionated | Straightforward | Cheeky | Sardonic | Quiet | Gentle | Slow to give affection | Thoughtful | Patient | Helpful | Calculative | Daring | Sensitive | Reliable | Secretive | Awkward

Coffee in the morning | Slow dancing | Pretty cinematography | Foreign films | Indie music | Hot beverages | The cafe | Piano | Rainbows | Dogs | Carnivals | Spring

DISLIKES:
Cold weather | Musicals | Trains | His grandmother| Most outdoor activities | Hard bread | Meats | Vanilla cake | Skinks | Spiders | Rude customers | Snow days | Feeling powerless

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Jonah did not have the most extraordinary life, up until a certain point he would say it was average. He grew up in a loving family of five as the oldest. The hardest part had been his grandmother who was a cold woman, pushing and punishing the children because of her own religious beliefs. It caused Jonah to be selectively mute until she moved out when he was ten.

He started working in his parent's cafe bakery at 14 to make earn more than a daily allowance. In their small town, he was well-known amongst the kids. Popular, but not the cool kid.

He met his first boyfriend and two years later, he lost him. They were young, playing around on the train tracks and he witnessed his death. Something that has stuck with him ever since.

EXTRA/S:
- He's a pescatarian
- Can't sing on key for the life of him, but can dance
- His mother is agoraphobic and it's affected him badly growing up
- Will argue with your sweet children or grandmother, no, he doesn't care
- May mistaken for shy, but he's anything but
- Laughs when nervous
- Bites nails, chews on pencil ends
- Can make a mean pan of mac and cheese and nothing else
- Loves to slow dance
Code by Jenamos

JONAH
DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Created by Jenamos

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be

I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
RICHARD
NAME:
Richard Ambrosi Romano

NICKNAME/S:
Ricci | Rocco

DATE OF BIRTH:
October 22nd

PLACE OF BIRTH:
Manhattan, New York City, New York

Unemployed Entrepreneur of sorts

PRONOUNS:
He/Him

SEXUALITY:
Closeted Homosexual

ORIENTATION:
Homoromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
It's complicated

HEIGHT:
5'11"

HAIR COLOR:
Dark Brown

EYE COLOR:
Blue

SKIN DETAIL:
Moles here and there

BUILD:
Lanky and lean

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
A few moles on his face

MEDICAL NOTES:
PTSD - He's seen and gone through things that have traumatized and affects him to this day.

PERSONALITY:
Fastidious | Insensitive | Selfish | Expressive | Intelligent | Sneaky | Well-mannered | Loyal | Bold | Daring | Adventurous | Colorful | Sassy | Perceptive | Chatty | Pretentious | Caring | Flirty | Compassionate | Generous

Jazz Music | Cafes | Parties | French | Meeting new people | Summer nights | Getting his way | Musicals | His mother | Winning | Mystery novels | The cinema | Shopping | Designer brand | Foreign goods | Traveling | Swimming | Long drives | Sports

DISLIKES:
Children | Disappointing his father | Being bossed around | Spiders | Most violence | Being left out | Fish | Rain | Carnivals | Messy places | Restrictions | Wool sweaters | Getting dirty

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Richard is the second-born son of a mafia family. He grew up in a well-off family due to his father's position and as the second born, not too much was expected of him, not like his brothers. He grew up to be a brat, doted on by his mother and his father? Well, the man made sure to discipline his children -- his sons -- well when they stepped out of line.

Unfortunately, not being as involved in the family business did not protect him from some horrors. He once walked in on his father torturing a man and it changed how he looked at the man. Worse more, he had experienced being kidnapped and held hostage. He spent a week in poor conditions, mistreated, scared, and alone.

When he was retrieved, he was coddled on and deemed unfit for the life of their family. His mother has expressed disappointment in him but does not push him. Richard still feels as if he has something to prove to him.

EXTRA/S:
- Rolls his eyes too many times a day
- Yes, he's a smoker
- Collects watches
- Two words. Fashion Icon.
- He'll die before he willingly gets into a literally messy situation
- Loves romances, Audrey Hepburn is his idol
- Knows just about every dance, he loves to dance
- No good at telling jokes
- Will complain and look good while doing it
Code by Jenamos

RICKY
DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

Created by Jenamos

• sous le même ciel

AZIRA

JUN

MARTIN

ADWIN

DEMETRIOU

REAGAN

• Lord, I no longer believe

Drowned in living waters

Cursed by the love that I received
    AZIRA
    NAME:
    Azira Nimah

NICKNAME/S:
    Azi

DATE OF BIRTH:
    March 23rd

PLACE OF BIRTH:
    The Middle East

Ex Herbalist Apprentice

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Homosexual

ORIENTATION:
    Homoromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
    Single

HEIGHT:
    5'11"

HAIR COLOR:
    Dark Brown

EYE COLOR:
    Dark brown

SKIN DETAIL:
    N/A

BUILD:
    Slim and toned

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    Curly hair

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Pollen allergy | Insomnia

PERSONALITY:
    Studious | Insightful | Intelligent | Reserved | Meticulous | Curious | Diligent | Eloquent | Single-minded | Intuitive | Blunt to the point of it being harsh | Oppionated | Nosy | Caustic | Patient even when frustrated | Gentle | Dreamer | Unforgiving | Sophisticated

Old books | Writing | Exploring | Candles | Incenses | Astronomy | Tarot Cards | Midnight walks | Novels | Shades of blue | Slow music | Languages | Art | Fresh fruit

DISLIKES:
    Being bothered in the middle reading | Dumb questions | Violence | Too sweet foods | Bad jokes | Prejudice | Harmful Ignorance | Dancing only because he's bad at it | Cold swimming water | Most animals

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Azira comes from a long line of working-class men and women, his father was a carpenter and his mother a seamstress. He was their only surviving child after they lost so many to poor health, violence, etc. They didn't have a lot, but they gave special care to their son, wanting the absolute best for him.

So, when he showed signs of striving for and inhaling knowledge with ease, they helped him to pursue that path. He became an apprentice to a scholar within the area, excelling in his studies and helping the man with classes and more. His future was looking bright until the small city he resided in was overcame and plundered by foreign soldiers.

EXTRA/S:
    - He has a terrible case of two left feet, can't dance to save his life
    - Hates bad jokes, but has an odd sense of humor
    - Acts nonchalant even when frightened for his life
    - Really bad reflexes
    - Has the memory of an elephant
    - May or may not be that dad companion
    - Yes, he can sew
    Code by Jenamos
  • As long as you can make a promise

Not to break my little heart, or leave me all alone in the summer
    JUN
    NAME:
    Jun Wen

NICKNAME/S:
    Junnie

DATE OF BIRTH:
    August 18th

PLACE OF BIRTH:
    East Asia

Ex-Cook

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Pansexual

ORIENTATION:
    Demiromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
    Single

HEIGHT:
    6'3"

HAIR COLOR:
    Black

EYE COLOR:
    Dark Brown

SKIN DETAIL:
    Freckled

BUILD:
    Lanky and lean

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    He has a scar on his left arm (From being bitten by a dog)

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Night Terrors | Anxiety | Deaf in his left ear

PERSONALITY:
    Quiet | Untrusting | Perceptive | Thoughtful | Excitable | Well-mannered | Straightforward | Compassionate | Shy | Sharing | Awkward | Crafty | Sincere | Self-sacrificing | Hesitant | Decisive | Holds people at Arms Length | Friendly | Helpful | Creative

Sports | Hot meals | Cooking | Pudding | Soft clothing | Plays | Warm Summers | Strawberries | Flowers | Fireworks | Clean places | Lanterns | Coffee | Skinship

DISLIKES:
    Yelling | Bitter foods | Noisy parties | Closed spaces | Being left alone | Cold nights | Violence | Crying | Being talked down to | Seafood | Dogs they scare him

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Most, if not all, of Jun's childhood, is a blur. He has no recollection of it to a certain point. He lost his parents when he was but around eight years old, and then adopted by his uncle. Though, he was so much adopted to be cared for as he was to be the new servant of the household. HE cleaned, he cooked, he tended to their needs, and learned to do what they asked without a word.

When he wasn't working at home, he was working in the kitchen of their family restaurant. He was treated as a member of the family rarely, even when out. But they still dressed him up nicely as they had to represent. They had no real attachments to him, but he had to them as they were all he had left and the only way to survive. But that fell apart when their home was ransacked.

He had practically been thrown to the wolves by the hands of his family. He was around long enough to see them suffer by the event, but not long enough to see what happened to them.

EXTRA/S:
    - Can't read or write, but is the furthest thing from an idiot
    - Laughs when nervous
    - Very fast learner
    - His English needs a little work
    - Starved for affection
    - Dissociates quite a bit
    Code by Jenamos
  • I can't help but be wrong in the dark

'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
    MARTIN
    NAME:
    Martin Domas Dekker

NICKNAME/S:
    N/A

DATE OF BIRTH:
    June 29th

PLACE OF BIRTH:
    Not far outside of Laurentia (Germanic country)

Unemployed

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Homosexual

ORIENTATION:
    Homoromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
    Single

HEIGHT:
    5'5"

HAIR COLOR:
    Black

EYE COLOR:
    Light brown

SKIN DETAIL:
    N/A

BUILD:
    Slender and fit

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    Piercings

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Agoraphobia

PERSONALITY:
    Determined | Confident | Passionate | Kind | Sarcastic | Proud | Lively | Intelligent | Bossy | Sympathetic | Indesicive | Daring | A little Judgemental | Impatient | Well-mannered | Sophisticated | Silver-tongued | Sometimes a little narcissistic | Naive | A little grumpy

Tea | Fashion | Silk | Parties | Dancing | Hot chocolate | Chocolate in general | Archery | Winning competitions | Bird watching | Piano | Gems | Seashells | Large buildings | Games

DISLIKES:
    Being pushed around | Traditions | Tight clothing | Rats | Idiots | Heavy drinking | Most higher class people | Prejudices |

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Martin was born as a noble in a small but well-to-do country not far outside of Laurentia. His mother was from the far east and as a result, many people were fascinated by her and eventually her child that resembled her mostly. Martin was raised at home by his mother and governor, wanting for not many things .. material things, that is. His mother was not mentally well and as a result, it affected her child terribly.

He had few friends, the only ones being the friends he made in the home staff. He was able to meet different people his father would often bring home to work with them. Amongst those people, he met his best friend and personal guard.

It was fortunate that Martin had been with him when their city was seized. They were put in captivity together and have not separated since.

EXTRA/S:
    - Is a pacer and most definitely talks to himself
    - Difficult to make laugh
    - Due to his sheltered childhood, he is a bit guileless in believing unchecked facts
    - The best dancer you'll ever meet
    - Hums and sings in the bath
    - Has incredibly aim and skill with the bow and arrow
    Code by Jenamos
  • If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks

Then I'll follow you into the dark
    ADWIN
    NAME:
    Adwin Marius Rolfe

NICKNAME/S:
    Ad/Addy

DATE OF BIRTH:
    December 25th

PLACE OF BIRTH:
    South of Laurentia (African Country)

Ex-bodyguard

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Bisexual

ORIENTATION:
    Biromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
    Single

HEIGHT:
    6'1"

HAIR COLOR:
    Black

EYE COLOR:
    Dark Brown

SKIN DETAIL:
    N/A

BUILD:
    Sinewy and well-built

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    Something of a beard

MEDICAL NOTES:
    N/A

PERSONALITY:
    Arrogant | Competetive | Playful | Cheeky | Affectionate | Devoted | Strategic | Thick-skinned | Charming | Protective | Loving | Egotistical | Gregarious | Sensitive | Sweet | Nurturing | Rough | Sharp-tongued | Bright | Flirty

Music | Parties | Swordfighting | Sex | Sports | Storytelling | Bonfires | The Beach | Entertainment | Foreign foods | Dogs | Horseback riding | Jokes | Craftsmanship | Traveling

DISLIKES:
    Heights | Spiders | Sore losers | Upper-class people | Mistreatment of people | Flavorless food | Restless nights | Whining | Cats (you can't trust them) | Stuck ups

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Adwin's origin started a bit far from western countries but in the South. They had yet to be conquested at the time, but they were still getting plenty of visitors from the west and influences. His parents were simple working-class people and fascinated by the culture and the possible opportunity, they had even given their son a foreign they like and enjoyed.

He was around 15 when they moved to the west to work at the bequest of their friend. Adwin trained into a guard position and lived alongside the family he was meant to protect. He befriended their son, growing close and protective of him in a short time. The two eventually became inseparable.

During the pillaging of their home, Adwin had been charged with looking after Martin. He still considers looking out for him his duty, now more than ever.

EXTRA/S:
    - He's scared of nothing, but that thing -- heights -- scares him
    - If he doesn't like it he'll say it
    - Hard to make shut up
    - If he wasn't a swordsman, he'd probably be an obnoxious prince
    - Knows more poetry than you'd guess
    Code by Jenamos
  • How could anything bad ever happen to you?

You make a fool of death with your beauty
    DEMETRIOU
    NAME:
    Demetriou Atticus Remis

NICKNAME/S:
    Demetri

DATE OF BIRTH:
    South Eastern (Greece)

PLACE OF BIRTH:
    April 30th

Ex-Sex worker and musician

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Pansexual

ORIENTATION:
    Homoromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
    Single

HEIGHT:
    5'9"

HAIR COLOR:
    Dark brown

EYE COLOR:
    Green

SKIN DETAIL:
    A few scattered beauty marks

BUILD:
    Fit and lean

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    Curly hair | large eyes

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Body Dysmorphia | Peanut Allergy | Something of a sex addict

PERSONALITY:
    Mischievous | Cunning | Teasing | Flirty | Cheeky | Observant | Clever | Fun-loving | Witty | Keen | Fearless | Manipulative | Calm | Withdrawn | Confident | Open-Minded | Assertive | Flexible | Artistic | Devious

Violin | Bread | Parties | Early mornings | Swimming | Sex | Dancing | Romantic songs | Writing | Rain | Material items | Warm blankets | Long baths | Cinnamon

DISLIKES:
    Dirty places | Being lied to | Yellows | Strong vanilla | Awful smells | Coarse clothing | Feeling upset | Too serious people | Roaches | Colds | Thunderstorms

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Demetri does not speak of his past, even before he ended up in the palace of Laurentia. He was the middle child of a simple family, often forgotten by his family members but still given high expectations. While they wanted him on a more academic path, he preferred to go onto a more artistic path. A musician. He had the talent.

So, he left home when he was but a teenager to prove a point. Talent only got him so far, he was struggling but refused to return home. Until he was asked to join a music group. He did without hesitance, they were popular in the town they resided in. And when their audience showed interest in Demetri, it became clear to him that he was there not just a performer but someone to be passed around when the slightest interest was shown in him.

The lifestyle was not one he expected, but he grew accustomed until the band broke apart. Having nowhere else to go and his solo career not doing well, he went to the one thing he knew he was good at, selling his body.

He considered seeing his family again, but it was brief and crossing before he was in the middle of a panicking town. Though being moved into the palace under the circumstances was horrible, he doesn't necessarily hate it there...

EXTRA/S:
    - Man can sing and perform
    - Plays with the ears of those he's comfortable with
    - If teasing is a sport, he's a champion
    - He has an older sister and younger brother, both of which he has no idea is alive or not
    - Kind of self-destructive
    - Flicks people on the forehead when they get annoyed or angry
    Code by Jenamos
  • Let our hearts do their parts

With wine and words to meet the hours

So the day never starts
    REAGAN
    NAME:
    Reagan-Oskar Eoin Birns

NICKNAME/S:
    Rea

DATE OF BIRTH:
    September 13th

PLACE OF BIRTH:
    West of Laurentia ( A Celtic Country)

Ex-farmhand

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Homosexual

ORIENTATION:
    Homoromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
    Single

HEIGHT:
    6'0"

HAIR COLOR:
    Dirty Blonde

EYE COLOR:
    Blue

SKIN DETAIL:
    Freckled

BUILD:
    Lanky and fit

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
    N/A

MEDICAL NOTES:
    Rosacea | Slight limp

PERSONALITY:
    Warm | Charismatic | Vivacious | Adventurous | Sincere | Resilient | Humble | Courageous | Courteous | Playful | Stubborn | Empathetic | Considerate | Emotional | Hopeful | Imaginative | Hardworking | Rebellious | Sweet | Chatty

Drinking | Greenery | Gardens | Discovering new things | Animals | The outdoors | Colorful rocks | Praise | Sweet foods | Being read to | Fresh berries | Magic tricks | Dares | Thrills

DISLIKES:
    Stuck ups | Small rooms | Sticky foods | Cruelty | Inconsiderate assholes | Tea | Dried foods | Cowardice | Liars |

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Reagan had a rather merry upbringing. The oldest of eight children, all of which lived in a farming village. When he wasn't studying to get a better job in hopes of supporting his family, he was playing with his siblings the village children. He was popular and adored amongst all age groups.

When war broke out, they often had traveling soldiers staying in their house and he would aid in tending to them. When things began looking especially bad, his father had his mother and siblings stay with his family in a safer place. Reagan was meant to go with them but went back for his father after seeing them off.

Unfortunately, the timing couldn't have been worse as his village had already been ransacked and he couldn't find his father. He in turn was captured by soldiers and thrown into a worse situation, even further from home and his family.

EXTRA/S:
    - He knows how to do shadow puppet shows
    - Is a little silly, but undoubtedly an intellectual
    - He likes to write letters to himself or others to sort out his feelings
    - Will win at wrestling, has been going it for years
    - Feeds strays regularly, names them too
    - Injured his ankle during the attack, wasn't attended to and didn't heal right
    Code by Jenamos

GROUP IC CODE

AZI+ MARTIN+ DEMETRI+ JUN+ ADWIN+ REAGAN
DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse porta iaculis erat at tincidunt. Proin magna est, interdum vel egestas at, dapibus a magna. Nulla cursus sollicitudin urna iaculis malesuada. Sed mi dolor, tempus sed accumsan porttitor, tincidunt quis nisl. Vestibulum sodales ornare nunc, ut scelerisque ante malesuada eget. Aliquam vitae lacinia quam. Nullam vestibulum scelerisque massa id tincidunt. Praesent quam leo, ultricies quis tellus at, faucibus congue diam. In at nunc est. Proin vulputate sem lectus, eget pharetra tortor euismod hendrerit. Aliquam mattis nunc turpis, eget egestas dui vestibulum cursus. Nulla vulputate mollis quam in ullamcorper.

Donec risus enim, condimentum eu erat eget, posuere tempus ligula. Fusce urna ex, tempor convallis nulla eu, congue laoreet nisi. Aliquam imperdiet semper velit. Nullam quis tortor porttitor, scelerisque leo quis, viverra nunc. Cras blandit ultricies urna, vitae tincidunt libero egestas nec. Proin ultrices varius elementum. Phasellus vitae est vitae nunc scelerisque finibus vitae non erat. Mauris sit amet justo justo. Pellentesque id luctus neque, vitae vestibulum nisl. Suspendisse interdum, arcu eu pulvinar vehicula, nisl nisl laoreet lectus, sed varius ipsum ligula at nunc. Vestibulum sit amet porttitor nunc. Nunc a lacinia nunc, sed tincidunt nibh.

Sed in nisl neque. Nunc pulvinar nec enim in eleifend. Vivamus mollis, massa sed venenatis volutpat, odio orci rhoncus lacus, sed vehicula libero magna eget est. Ut bibendum ligula sit amet dui posuere, porttitor vulputate nunc posuere. In cursus viverra sem, eu dignissim magna faucibus eget. Maecenas sollicitudin, massa sit amet aliquet convallis, ex est scelerisque enim, aliquam pulvinar ex turpis condimentum massa. Sed ac nulla tempor, facilisis ipsum ac, aliquet velit. Maecenas eleifend malesuada ultricies. Pellentesque tempus lacus eget nibh finibus, vitae dignissim dui volutpat. Nunc ullamcorper interdum urna ac vestibulum. Mauris fermentum libero id elit tempor congue. Vestibulum quis metus sit amet turpis feugiat ornare id eget nisl. Aenean interdum ornare dolor, sed facilisis nisi suscipit non. Etiam sed tellus eget ligula tempus pharetra. In eget mi dictum justo viverra tempus ut ut eros. Sed nec sodales sem, non rutrum nunc.

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse porta iaculis erat at tincidunt. Proin magna est, interdum vel egestas at, dapibus a magna. Nulla cursus sollicitudin urna iaculis malesuada. Sed mi dolor, tempus sed accumsan porttitor, tincidunt quis nisl. Vestibulum sodales ornare nunc, ut scelerisque ante malesuada eget. Aliquam vitae lacinia quam. Nullam vestibulum scelerisque massa id tincidunt. Praesent quam leo, ultricies quis tellus at, faucibus congue diam. In at nunc est. Proin vulputate sem lectus, eget pharetra tortor euismod hendrerit. Aliquam mattis nunc turpis, eget egestas dui vestibulum cursus. Nulla vulputate mollis quam in ullamcorper.

Donec risus enim, condimentum eu erat eget, posuere tempus ligula. Fusce urna ex, tempor convallis nulla eu, congue laoreet nisi. Aliquam imperdiet semper velit. Nullam quis tortor porttitor, scelerisque leo quis, viverra nunc. Cras blandit ultricies urna, vitae tincidunt libero egestas nec. Proin ultrices varius elementum. Phasellus vitae est vitae nunc scelerisque finibus vitae non erat. Mauris sit amet justo justo. Pellentesque id luctus neque, vitae vestibulum nisl. Suspendisse interdum, arcu eu pulvinar vehicula, nisl nisl laoreet lectus, sed varius ipsum ligula at nunc. Vestibulum sit amet porttitor nunc. Nunc a lacinia nunc, sed tincidunt nibh.

Sed in nisl neque. Nunc pulvinar nec enim in eleifend. Vivamus mollis, massa sed venenatis volutpat, odio orci rhoncus lacus, sed vehicula libero magna eget est. Ut bibendum ligula sit amet dui posuere, porttitor vulputate nunc posuere. In cursus viverra sem, eu dignissim magna faucibus eget. Maecenas sollicitudin, massa sit amet aliquet convallis, ex est scelerisque enim, aliquam pulvinar ex turpis condimentum massa. Sed ac nulla tempor, facilisis ipsum ac, aliquet velit. Maecenas eleifend malesuada ultricies. Pellentesque tempus lacus eget nibh finibus, vitae dignissim dui volutpat. Nunc ullamcorper interdum urna ac vestibulum. Mauris fermentum libero id elit tempor congue. Vestibulum quis metus sit amet turpis feugiat ornare id eget nisl. Aenean interdum ornare dolor, sed facilisis nisi suscipit non. Etiam sed tellus eget ligula tempus pharetra. In eget mi dictum justo viverra tempus ut ut eros. Sed nec sodales sem, non rutrum nunc.

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 --」
Created by Jenamos

Last edited:

AKIRA MARCELLOS FLORES

"Only in my darkest moments can I see the light."

CLASS:
Middle Class

Writer (Songwriter/Playwright/Novelist)

HEIGHT:
6'2"

BODY:
Slender and lean

HAIR:
Natural black

EYES:
Dark brown

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Sharp eyebrows

PERSONALITY:
Quiet | Witty | Intelligent | Insightful | Open-minded | Slow to trust | Hospitable | Honest | Sophisticated | Well-mannered | Imaginative | Quirky | Cautious | Attentive | Over-thinker | Caring | Gentle | Indecisive | Curious | Frank | Lonesome | Reserved

Old books | Learning new things | Rain | Classical music | Indie/Alternative music | Fencing | Ballroom dancing | Sex | Baked goods | Fresh blood | Japanese Culture | Tea | Fashion | Makeup | Animals | Antiques | Writing | Cherries | Theatre | His room

DISLIKES:
Rude idiots | Stale beer | Pungent smells | Rough fabrics | Awful singing | Cold soups | Vanilla cake | Most Cinnamon flavored foods | Hot summer days | Feeling powerless | Being forced into situations | Centipedes

TYPE:
Silver Blood

POWER:
Standard Vampire abilities;
Supernatural strength senses, speed, and vision.

LIMITATIONS:
- All vampire weaknesses

BACKGROUND:
Growing up, Akira was far more fortunate than many others. He was born into a household with two parents, both of who were very loving and supportive. Money was steady for his family who was always working. They indulged their child in whatever hobbies of his they could afford that he showed interest in. All as long as he kept his grades above average. As two scholars, academics was something they stressed for him to take seriously and do the best in.

When he showed an interest in singing, his parents weren't so keen on it. However, they assumed it to be a phase and let him try to pursue it at a very young age. They didn't count on their child having a natural-born talent and gain attention. Soon enough he was signed on a contract, releasing albums and performing concerts.

The distance between himself and his parents grew as he fell deeper into stardom as an adult. What brought him back was the passing of his parents. Housefire, they said. It was enough to cause him to quit and return home to host the funeral.

Staying home hurt too much, so he moved to Black City. Attended a university and started writing. He hates being in the spotlight these days and just wants to share his work.

EXTRA:
- He can fence
- Is fluent in six languages in total
- Both his parents were scholars
- French descent on his father's side and Japanese on his mother's
- Has a deep interest in magic and possesses a few magical items passed down from his family
- Yeah, he is depressed and so?
- Likes karaoke, but will not participate
- Has not sung since his parents's death
Code by MaryGold. Edited by Black_Sheep & Jenamos.

Last edited:

BRENNA DRUSILLA BLACKE

"Show's over, close the curtains, you are not important. To be honest you're quite boring."

CLASS:
Royal

Businesswoman

HEIGHT:
5'8"

BODY:
Slim and tone

HAIR:
Dark Brown

EYES:
Dark brown

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Plum lips | Define jawline | Dimples

PERSONALITY:
Confident | Strong-willed | Vengeful | Decisive | Perceptive | Intellectual | Petty | Silver-tongued | Quick-witted | Ambitious | Sympathetic | Kinder than most know | Selfish | Sociable | Bold | Loving to those she's close with | Protective | Supportive | Demanding | Hardworking | Stylish | Assertive

Fashion | Shoes | Winning | Successful business ventures | Being on top | Blood oranges | Horses | Rock music | Jewelry | Animals | Shopping | Italian Cuisine | Plotting and executing those plots | Gardens | Sports | Ice skating

DISLIKES:
Romance novels | Losing | Looking like a fool | Her family | Feeling trapped | Bugs | Pig blood | Country music | People who get in her way | Man children (Men who have never really grown up) | Whiners

TYPE:
Red Blood

POWER:
Standard Vampire abilities;
Supernatural strength senses (minus hearing), speed, and vision.
Animal Manipulation: The ability to control animals.
- Can control the minds of animals to her mental control
- Can tame and train almost any animal
- Can understand the motion of animals and vice versa

LIMITATIONS:
- All vampire weaknesses
- Wild animals are hard to control and in some cases next to impossible, it can cause strain
- Her control is limited to a range and she can only control up to five at a time, sometimes more or less depending on the size and tameness of the animal
- For some animals, she needs to be seen as an alpha for them to follow her
- Some animals she has difficulty understanding
- Some of these animals may still break out of her control and attack her

BACKGROUND:
The eighth child of Queen Lilith, Brenna was born as a princess. And premature, which caused issues. She wasn't supposed to live and expected to die, but with the help of several good doctors and a little magic, she lived. Separate from her mother with the help of machines keeping her alive until her body was strong enough to do it on its own.

Even then, Brenna's health struggles had not stopped. She often spent days to weeks in bed with the family physician checking up on her. When she was well, she was often antagonized by her siblings and pushed around. And after breaking down as a child during a public event, she was shipped off for her health, that's what they said.

Brenna stayed in Foxyby with her Nanny and the mansion staff without any contact with her family. Over time she became more or less the forgotten princess. She still got sick but did everything she could to prove herself, participating in sports and hobbies of all kinds when she was well enough.

She wasn't allowed to come home until she graduated and started work. And even then, she has yet to speak to her mother alone, face to face, and rarely sees her father, and she's still pushed around by her siblings. She's clearly the least favorable in the family.

EXTRA:
- She is excellent at the violin
- Learned to do Jujutsu, use the bow, horseback riding, figure skating, and even participated and several math competitions
- Brenna's current list of medical issues include: LLD, poor immune system, impaired hearing due to the NRDS she had been born with (she uses hearing aids), Asthma, latex allergy, Epilepsy, and anxiety
- Wanted to be a ballerina when she was younger
- Buys businesses she's fond of because she's a princess
- Queen Petty
Code by MaryGold. Edited by Black_Sheep & Jenamos.

• PENELOPE HAMLET
    on the edge of sleep
    NAME:
    Penelope Isleen Hamlet

NICKNAME/S:
    Sleepy | Penny | Nel/Nellie | Dreamer

BIRTHDAY:
    February 14th

PRONOUNS:
    She/They

SEXUALITY:
    Pansexual Demiromantic

EVERAFTER:
    Sleepy Dwarf (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

POWER:
    Healing Sleep

Farmer

HEIGHT:
    4'8" ft

EYE COLOR:
    Brown

HAIR COLOR:
    Dark Brown

SKIN DETAILS:
    Freckled

BUILD:
    Petite and a little round

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
    Low eyes | Pierced ear lobes

HEALTH NOTES:
    Seasonal Depression | Hyper insomnia
    My old familiar friend
  • PENELOPE HAMLET
    on the edge of sleep
    PERSONALITY:
    Hard Working | Clumsy | Soft | Observant | Logical | Tired | Compassionate | Expressive | Playful | Loving | Thoughtful | Creative | Affecionate | Blunt

Ingram's cooking | Sleep | Homecooked meals | Animals | Cows | Summer nights | Flowers | Fresh fruit | Crickets | Rain | Cuddling | Piano music | Bike riding | Going to the market | Hats | Her sisters | Ingram | Cotton clothing | Slow dancing | Being carried | Swimming

DISLIKES:
    Bullies | The Evil Queen | People who waste food | Being disturbed from sleep | Being yelled out | Abuse | Mistreatment of animals | Being in the spotlight | Dusty places
    My old familiar friend
  • PENELOPE HAMLET
    on the edge of sleep
    BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Living their entire life with their sisters, Penny has had a loud and busy life in terms of family and business. Their lives only changed with the appearance of an airheaded man with a pretty face and good heart. One they all too kindly to and changed their lives for the better. Only when the world began changing did the Penny too. They moved to Glasswick and started a new business of Hamlet Farm, produce and dairy. When she isn't working, she's sleeping in the woods.
    My old familiar friend
  • PENELOPE HAMLET
    on the edge of sleep
    EXTRA:
    - Penny is essentially the third in command at Hamlet Farms

- They think they're ugly and they're okay with it

- Can fit so much food in the little body of theirs

- Tougher than they look, do not be mistaken

- "Tell us a story."

- Takes a lot to make them angry, but not too much to make them smile and laugh

- Is stalked by the sheep

- Has a sweet German accent

- "You know what they say, when life gives you pajamas, take a nap."
    My old familiar friend
Code by Jenamos

• Love
Reactions: BigBirdie

• LOWENA HAMLET
    I'll chew you up
    NAME:
    Lowena Lyssa Hamlet

NICKNAME/S:
    Grumpy | Lowie | Wena | Lyssie | Firecracker

BIRTHDAY:
    June 6th

PRONOUNS:
    She/Her

SEXUALITY:
    Bisexual

EVERAFTER:
    Grumpy Dwarf (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

POWER:
    Anger Empowerment

Farmer (Manager of Hamlet Farms)

HEIGHT:
    4'7" ft

EYE COLOR:
    Brown

HAIR COLOR:
    Dark Brown

SKIN DETAILS:
    Moles here and there

BUILD:
    Petite and slim

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
    Small face | Plump lips | Tattoos | Ear lobe piercings

HEALTH NOTES:
    ADHD | Anger Issues | Body Dysmorphia
    and I'll spit you out
  • LOWENA HAMLET
    I'll chew you up
    PERSONALITY:
    Arrogant | Rude | Sarcastic | Stubborn | Hot-tempered | Compassionate | Strong-willed | Shy to showing feelings and affection | Courageous | Oppionated | Fearless | Clever

Warm Summers | Ingram | Her sisters | Alternative music | Strawberries | The Farmers Market | Baking | Foreign Foods | Mini skirts | Constellations | Horror Movies | Walking in the woods | Animals | Bugs |

DISLIKES:
    Being told what to do | Being called Grumpy by people she isn't close to | Most Men | Laziness | Her body | Dad jokes | Having to clean | Idiots | Cowardice | Eggplant
    and I'll spit you out
  • LOWENA HAMLET
    I'll chew you up
    BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Lowena was born as the second oldest of the dwarves and she's never let anyone forget it. Despite being seemingly annoyed all the time she satisfied with her lifestyle and loved her sisters. It wasn't until they had Ingram stay with them did she begin to change here and there and opened her world view and opinions. Though, she's grown a little hostile to humans who mistreated them and forced them to move and start a new life in Glasswick. She's growing happier but will never admit it.
    and I'll spit you out
  • LOWENA HAMLET
    I'll chew you up
    EXTRA:
    - Angry Goth Girlfriend - with a little cottagecore twist

- Yes, she knows how to play the bass

- Likes to make cute cookies, will never show you

- Something of a tsundere

- "A fine vat of water lilies you bunch turned out to be."

- Deathly protective of her sisters and Ingram

- Cuddle Monster

- Has a soft German accent

- "I woke up and chose violence."
    and I'll spit you out
Code by Jenamos

• Love
Reactions: BigBirdie

• ARTHUR PENDRAGON
    Head in the clouds
    NAME:
    Arthur Rory Pendragon

NICKNAME/S:
    Artie | Dragontales | Wart (He hates it, so don't you dare.)

BIRTHDAY:
    August 16th

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Bisexual

EVERAFTER:
    King Arthur (King Arthur Legend)

POWER:
    Enhanced Swordsmanship

Founder and CEO of Calibur Fashions (this may change)

HEIGHT:
    6'3" ft

EYE COLOR:
    Blue

HAIR COLOR:
    Blond

SKIN DETAILS:
    N/A

BUILD:
    Lean and somewhat soft he's thicc

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
    His bright eyes

HEALTH NOTES:
    Peanut Allergy
    but my gravity's centered
  • ARTHUR PENDRAGON
    Head in the clouds
    PERSONALITY:
    Courageous | Dutiful | Just | Charismatic | Loyal | Arrogant | Caring | Devoted | Tactical | Hot-tempered | Aggressive | Teasing | Clueless | Slightly Snobbish | Adventurous

Swordfighting | Hunting | The movies | Dancing music | Alcohol | Sports | Showing off | Dogs | Merlin | Chicken | Hot meals | Parties | Comedies | Live plays | Summer mornings | Horseback riding | "Old" weapons | Hot baths | His knights

DISLIKES:
    Terrible jokes | Not practicing his fighting | The Dark Arts | Injustice | Pilates (Gwen tried to make him do it, he hated it) | Diets | Rollercoasters | Clowns | Very spicy foods

• ARTHUR PENDRAGON
    Head in the clouds
    BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Arthur was born without a title to his name. Lost his parents at a young age and adopted by a somewhat kind but stern noble. He had planned to become a knight at some point, but not long after he met Merlin and his destiny changed. Pulling the sword out of the stone, he had become the one and true king of Camelot (aka England) thus starting a new adventure with hardships. With time and death and rebirth, he ended up in Glaswick with his people and most importantly Merlin. Who is still very much his servant.
  • ARTHUR PENDRAGON
    Head in the clouds
    EXTRA:
    - He may be a royal but does not care about getting dirty

- A true himbo, but not a fool

- "It's destiny, my love. Destiny and chicken ..."

- This is Camelot's ass

- Names inanimate objects

- "Merlin, Alexa is only an AI and she's still a better servant than you."

- Very British, you can hear it in the accent

- A true Gryffindor

- Can hide his emotions like you cannot believe (most of the time)
    But my gravity's centered
Code by Jenamos

• ANDRI VIGGO
    Could you tell me what's real?
    NAME:
    Andri Valentin Viggo

NICKNAME/S:
    Minty | Gingy | Snowflake | The list goes on

BIRTHDAY:
    December 27th

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Pansexual

EVERAFTER:
    Jack Frost (Spirit of Winter)

POWER:
    Ice manipulation

Family Medicine Nurse

HEIGHT:
    5'9" ft

EYE COLOR:
    Blue

HAIR COLOR:
    Pale Platinum blond

SKIN DETAILS:
    Light freckles

BUILD:
    Athletic and slim

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
    Pale skin

HEALTH NOTES:
    N/A
    I hear your voice on the phone
  • ANDRI VIGGO
    PERSONALITY:
    Mischievous | Humorous | Rebellious | Witty | Sassy | Cheeky | Gentle | Generous | Helping | Sympathetic | Curious | Protective | Loving | Playful | Affectionate

Winter | Flying | Ice skating | Pizza | Children | Pranks | Jokes (including bad ones) | Crocheting (yes he knows how) | Visits from Chess | Parties | Ice Sculptures | Making people happy | Wooden furniture | Chel's food | Snow days | Parkour | Challenges

DISLIKES:
    Killjoys | Being ignored | Loneliness | Bullies | Hot summer days | Being bossed around | Restrictive clothing | Neon colors | Shoes that pinch | Sore Losers

• ANDRI VIGGO
    BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    It took a very long time for Andri to identify who was and what he was there for. He spent centuries alone and unseen until he met Chester and then later others who could see him. His time with them helped him gain answers and a new life. A life he started in Glasswick. Even then, he found spreading joy to children with his powers was more of what he was meant to do.
  • ANDRI VIGGO
    EXTRA:
    - Has Moon Daddy issues

- the man has walked out in a pair of flipflops and trunks in freezing weather, the cold never bothered him anyway

- Has cool skin, but is warm-bodied and warm-hearted

- Is Scandinavian, Swedish to be precise, so he's a kinda Viking

- Can surprisingly sing well

- Amazing talents in crocheting and balloon animals

- "Am I on the naughty list?"

- Really likes pizza
Code by Jenamos

• YASMEEN LAGHMANI
    I'm the whole damn cake
    NAME:
    Yasmeen-Neziha Laghmani

NICKNAME/S:
    Yas/Yaz | Yassy/Yazzy | Menie | Reem

BIRTHDAY:
    September 5th

PRONOUNS:
    She/Her

SEXUALITY:
    Heterosexual

EVERAFTER:
    Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)

POWER:
    Taming

Yoga Instructor/Dance Teacher

HEIGHT:
    5'8" ft

EYE COLOR:
    Brown

HAIR COLOR:
    Black

SKIN DETAILS:
    Flawless

BUILD:
    Slim and curvy

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
    Earlobe, nose, and belly button piercings

HEALTH NOTES:
    Pollen Allergy
    and the cherry on top
  • YASMEEN LAGHMANI
    I'm the whole damn cake
    PERSONALITY:
    Fiesty | No-Nonsense | Confident | Assertive | Independent | Strong-willed | Defiant | Will speak her mind | Insightful | Perceptive | Kind | Plucky | A little flirty she uses her sex appeal | Fussy | Cunning | Intelligent

Dancing | Yoga | Henna | Meat | Cats | Gold | Aladdin | Makeup | Fashion | Fresh fruit | Art | Shopping | Romance | Expressions of femininity | Warm weather | Spicy foods | Pop music | Massages | Silk | Crop tops |

DISLIKES:
    Gossip | Idiots | People who belittle her | Rain | Cold weather | Liars | Loud chewers | Colds | Being incapable of taking care of herself | Money Grubbers | Conning products

and the cherry on top
  • YASMEEN LAGHMANI
    I'm the whole damn cake
    BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    A princess who started her life in Agrabah years ago. Yasmeen was the only child of the sultan and sultana and heir to the throne. She had been caught in a horrible plot but saved by a street rat who turned out to be her soulmate. But with the passing of time, and the fall of her kingdom, and the discrimination of normal humans, she was forced to move. Finding herself in Glasswick, she started a new life.
    and the cherry on top
  • YASMEEN LAGHMANI
    I'm the whole damn cake
    EXTRA:
    - Early 2000 Britney Spears and Ariana Grande vibes

- Best belly dancer you'll meet

- Henna on fleek

- "I am not a prize to be won."

- Speaks with a Lebanese dialect

- Her eyes are very piercing, if she's reading you, you know

- Retail therapy is a thing and she's all about it

- Resident cat mom

- She is that bitch, been that bitch and forever will be that bitch

- Can tune you out in a minute
    and the cherry on top
Code by Jenamos

• EMMETT GARCÍA
    I broke all my bones that day I found you
    NAME:
    Emmett Florian Garcia

NICKNAME/S:
    Em

BIRTHDAY:
    January 29th

PRONOUNS:
    He/Him

SEXUALITY:
    Pansexual

EVERAFTER:
    Prince Florian (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

POWER:
    Non-Powered

CEO Snow Bound (Publishing Company)

HEIGHT:
    6'1" ft

EYE COLOR:
    Brown

HAIR COLOR:
    Dark brown

SKIN DETAILS:
    N/A

BUILD:
    Lean and slender

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
    He has a small mole underneath his left eyes, if you look close enough it looks kinda like a heart | He has something of a beard

HEALTH NOTES:
    Insomnia | Nicotine Addict | Depression
    Crying at the lake
  • EMMETT GARCÍA
    PERSONALITY:
    Diligent | Hard-working | Cheeky | Dutiful | Charming | Caring | Responsible | Dependable | Intelligent | Eloquent | Faithful | Thoughtful | Frank | Pokes fun here and there | Passionate | Generous | Reserved | Chivalrous | A dash of awkward

Slow dancing | Night walks | Coffee | Working | Classical music | Hot chocolate | Sitting by the fireplace | Gardening | Horseback riding | Snow | Baked goods | Animal Documentaries

DISLIKES:
    Big social events | Violence | Getting lost | Staying up in bed | Evil Magic | Controlling people | Insensitiveness | Lack of manners | Snobs | Feral animals | Hunting

crying at a lake
  • EMMETT GARCÍA
    BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Emmett's life was a harsh one at the start, he was born to inherit the crown of his country and keep the family lineage going. He was taught not to grow into a fine young man, but to be a king. It was when he was off on his own did he meet Ingram (aka Snow White) was instantly smitten. However, he was not able to really get to know them until much later after he'd gone through trials on his own. For the first time in his life, he made a decision of his own, to marry Ingram. But it was opposed by his family and the court and even Ingram himself who left without a word. Emmett married another, divorced her after a miserable marriage. And with the new form the world was taking, running Everafters out their homes, his family relocated to Glasswick and eventually started a business.
    crying at the lake
  • EMMETT GARCÍA
    EXTRA:
    - Man is a marked workaholic

- Refuses to drink hot chocolate unless it has marshmallows

- Drinks at least six cups of coffee a day. And no his hand is not shaking.

- His grows out fast, and often is shoulder length level when working on big projects without a break

- Awkward accepting affection from most people

- No, he's not Eugene Fitzherbert

- "One song, I have but one song. Only for you."

- Yes, he can very damn well sing
    crying at the lake
Code by Jenamos

You spoke my language and touched my limbs

It wasn't difficult to pull me from myself again
LLYR
NAME:
Llyr

NICKNAME/S:
N/A

DATE OF BIRTH:
May 1st

SPECIES:
Merman

N/A

PRONOUNS:
He/Him

SEXUALITY:
Pansexual

ORIENTATION:
Panromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single

HEIGHT:
6'0"

HAIR COLOR:
Black

EYE COLOR:
Blue

SKIN DETAIL:
Pale

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Bright eyes | High cheekbones | Scales when taking a nonfull human form

MEDICAL NOTES:
N/A

POWER/S:
Minor Water Manipulation | Healing touch

PERSONALITY:
Perceptive | Curious | Playful | Open-minded | Gentle | Mischievous | Calculative | Cunning | Affectionate | Flirty | Assertive | Strong-willed | Clever | Quick-witted | Insightful | Hot-tempered | Begrudging | Patient

Bubbles | Soap | Small Fishes | Pearls | Human watching | Music | Dancing (though he's never done it) | Fresh food | Naps | Little jokes and pranks | Poetry | Books | Jewelry |

DISLIKES:
Cruelty | Forced ignorance | Being told what to do | Closed spaces | Humans who hunt | Harmful idiots | Mean depictions of merfolk | Shrilly voiced | Super hot days

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Llyr was born as the only surviving child of his parent's batch of children. He spent most of his early years exploring and getting into trouble underwater. One thing his father constantly warned him about where humans, as they were dangerous and he should stay clear of them. This information he took but never thought too deeply about. He had seen his mind kill the likes of them several times.

When he was older, he started sneaking off and traveling to the surface on his own. Watching the humans on the beach or on their ships was almost always entertaining. Perhaps he was the only merfolk who didn't want to kill and/or eat these beings.

EXTRA/S:
- He is well-versed in several languages aside from aquatic. He's educated himself by watching the humans for years. Though, he isn't all fluent.
- Sour fruits are his favorite, particularly the tropical kind
- He has quick fingers, the best sleight of hand if you will
- A lover of skinship
- "No. Merfolk do not go blub.. blub ... blub."
Code by Jenamos

• NOÉMIE FRANÇOISE
    And when you say my name
    NAME:
    Noémie Elayne Françoise

NICKNAME/S:
    Emmie

BIRTHDAY:
    March 21st

PRONOUNS:
    She/Her

SEXUALITY:
    Pansexual

EVERAFTER:
    Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)

POWER:
    She's a magic user with a wand

Shoe Designer

HEIGHT:
    5'3" ft

EYE COLOR:
    Hazel

HAIR COLOR:
    Blonde

SKIN DETAILS:
    A few beauty marks

BUILD:
    A little curvy

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
    Large eyes

HEALTH NOTES:
    Weak immune system
    Like white horses on the waves
  • NOÉMIE FRANÇOISE
    And when you say my name
    PERSONALITY:
    Thoughtful | Vivacious | Nurturing | Bubbly | Intelligent | Creative | Perceptive | Empathetic | Sharp | Affectionate | Nosy | A little Bossy | Clumsy | Absent-minded | Teasing | Not Very Unforgiving | Clumsy

Sweets | Flowers | Balls | Dressing up | Magic | The color blue | Zella (her godchild Cinderella) | Violin | Walking outside barefooted | Flying | Children | Helping where she can | Sewing | Crosheting | Arts and crafts | Cooking | Little animals | Jewelery

DISLIKES:
    Abusers | Magic used for evil | Unnecesary violence | Selfishness | Pestimistism | Cold food | Super greasy foods | Strong smells | Losing her things | Rotten witches | Silent films

• NOÉMIE FRANÇOISE
    And when you say my name
    BRIEF BACKGROUND:
    Noemie's past is not something spoken about, after all her appearance starts in the story of Cinderella's. She is the embodiment of the girl's hope and did her job to look after her and aid her in her journey to the ball and her prince. After that, she spent her days alone watching the two from afar always nearby when her godchild needed her most. Only when the world began changing did Noemie began changing with it ever so slightly and joined the other Everafters in Glasswick. Living her life for herself is still not something she's still used to.
  • NOÉMIE FRANÇOISE
    And when you say my name
    EXTRA:
    - Very French, but her voice is soft and sweet

- Gives the best nose boops

- Always smiles back at people

- Not someone you want to make angry, she has the anger of a mom

- "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo."

- Do not touch her wand or you will catch these hands

- Sometimes eats too much

- Loves dancing but doesn't know how
Code by Jenamos

You and me need never be lonely again

Spin with me endlessly or at least until the end

Please never fall in love again
KASPAR
NAME:
Kaspar Leon Beaumont

NICKNAME/S:
Kas | Kassie

DATE OF BIRTH:
May 10th

PLACE OF BIRTH:
Grindelwald, Switzerland

Beaumont Heir

PRONOUNS:
He/Him

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

ORIENTATION:
Biromantic

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single

HEIGHT:
5'11" ft

HAIR COLOR:
Red

EYE COLOR:
Hazel

SKIN DETAIL:
Freckled

BUILD:
Lean

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Beauty mark on the left side of his jaw | Dimples on either side of his cheeks | Defined jawline

MEDICAL NOTES:
Peanut allergy | Mild depression

PERSONALITY:
Perceptive | Social | Flirtatious | Distant | Silver-tongued | Cynical | Artistic | Eye for detail | Playful | Well-mannered | Practical | Daring | Competitive | Loving | Jealous | Secretive | Slow to reveal true feelings | Distrusting | Sharp

The color black | Fashions | Dancing | Music | Art | Swimming | Fresh fruit | Summer mornings | Cats | Skinship | Reading | Homecooked food | Cotton sheets | His twin | Blue eyes | Horseback riding | Plays | Sex | Parties | the Violin | Ducklings | Traveling | Picnics

DISLIKES:
Hunting | Being nagged by his parents | Being lied to | Too quiet nights | Greasy foods | Church | Bright yellow | Bad singing | Hopeless romantics | People who take things too seriously

BRIEF BACKGROUND:
Kaspar was born as the fourth child in the Beaumont family, a twin, and the second child of his father's third wife's children. The Beaumont family was well off, not only owning farm lands, buildings and properties, but having a title from the monarchy that had been passed down for ages. They were well respected in their small town on the countryside where they lived peacefully with others, but not amongst themselves.

Kaspar's father, Bernard, was a man who could never stay with one woman. He was handsome, charming, and rich, and that was all it took. Before Kaspar's mother was his wife, she was his mistress who ran the lady of the house before her out and secured Benard with her pregnancy of the twins. While Kaspar was young he lived blissfully unaware of the history of his family despite his older half-siblings annoyed glances and the whispers of others. His father constantly leaving to the city on business trips and having continuous affairs was no secret either. But his mother never mentioned it and somehow still loved the man with all her heart. Even when a young Kaspar had walked in on an affair himself and told her about it, she pretended not to hear.

Regardless, his parent were both loving toward him and his sister and he was later blessed with two more younger siblings. Growing up, he was loved by children his age and adults of the like. Like his parents, he was a pretty and charismatic child, brave and friendly. Though, he was only genuinely close to one boy, Johann Brilhart, the son of a close family friend. They were inseparable, more than Kaspar was with his actual twin. Even when he had left their small hometown, Kaspar wrote him day and night until there was suddenly no reply.

Shifting into adulthood, Kaspar growing more into his looks gathered a lot of attention and he ate it up. Becoming very sexually active with both women ... and later men. His ideal of love had already been warped from a young age. And yet during his experimenting he met and fell deep in love with a woman who was older, but bewitched him with her beauty and later wit. Unfortunately, she was married, which meant they're relationship was kept behind closed doors. She made him feel good, happy, promised him sweet nothings that would amount to just that. Nothing. When she broke his heart again and again and he wanted to leave, she wouldn't let him. It was only when she ended it that he was allowed to leave their relationship, but he never really did.

Broken and hurt, Kaspar realized he was no different from his mother. He couldn't be loved, not truly, and perhaps love was never real. So, often, he would allow himself to be used. And hoped to drown out whatever loneliness he'd feel in sex and parties. None of it stopped even when he was made the heir of his family after the death of his brother in war.

EXTRA/S:
- Is quite the violinist
- Serves nothing but looks
- moved into an estate his parents gave him not far from their own
- Kids love him, mean-spirited adults fear him
- A lover of poetry the arts and music
- terrible hunter
- spends a lot of time in the garden
Code by Jenamos

KASPAR
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse molestie dolor diam, malesuada consectetur sem eleifend in. Sed sed elementum felis, in lacinia erat. Maecenas fermentum auctor nibh, quis consectetur dolor ultricies vel. Maecenas nec tristique purus, sit amet ornare dui. Donec tincidunt luctus justo, non porta odio pulvinar eget. Vestibulum pellentesque libero a arcu suscipit, ac congue dolor dignissim. Maecenas porttitor orci urna, nec ultrices sem imperdiet at. Nam mattis magna sed mauris aliquet pulvinar. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Fusce blandit tincidunt egestas. Praesent libero nisl, luctus sit amet mauris sed, ornare tempor est.

Proin fermentum, neque quis rhoncus blandit, nulla augue condimentum sapien, vel luctus ante sem vel orci. Fusce quis nunc scelerisque, facilisis urna et, lacinia erat. In commodo interdum turpis, ut viverra leo aliquet id. Donec sed diam faucibus, finibus tellus eu, pulvinar arcu. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Etiam malesuada porttitor luctus. Mauris feugiat lectus eget sapien congue congue. Proin nec massa ex. Nunc leo nibh, aliquet nec quam eget, lacinia pretium libero. Cras quis porta tortor, ac sagittis tellus. Aliquam pellentesque auctor ipsum, id consectetur turpis semper eu. Praesent sit amet massa non velit egestas luctus vel vitae nibh. Curabitur id orci accumsan, blandit sem a, mollis enim.

Donec sit amet ultricies quam. In varius luctus ornare. Phasellus tincidunt fringilla eros vitae rhoncus. Vivamus posuere velit sed rhoncus molestie. Suspendisse potenti. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Pellentesque est neque, aliquet non viverra et, ultrices id tellus. Mauris faucibus luctus elit a sodales. In bibendum vestibulum auctor. Phasellus augue dui, lacinia vitae purus eu, commodo posuere est. Duis vehicula varius molestie. Quisque non laoreet magna, vel gravida nisl. Ut dapibus condimentum consectetur. Proin nunc leo, hendrerit in lorem faucibus, volutpat egestas orci. Nam nec tortor a dui porta efficitur eleifend quis risus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur vel dignissim lorem, vitae faucibus arcu. Fusce molestie dolor ipsum, et fringilla sem feugiat ut. Phasellus nec accumsan velit. Proin eros velit, semper ac odio a, commodo venenatis enim. Nunc quis vulputate metus, sit amet blandit nisl. Sed egestas sodales nulla, eu consectetur mi.
Created by Jenamos

Last edited: