Sexuality: bisexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 6'5".
Eyes: brown.
Hair: cut short, thick, dark brown.
Body Mods: none.
Face Claim: kwak dong yeon.

PERSONALITY

Vices: hesitant ; continuously self-sacraficing ; self-decapricating ; awkward ; secretive ; keeps people at arms length ; workaholic
Virtues: expressive ; passionate ; kind ; strong-willed ; easy-going; teasing ; light hearted; responsible ; caring ; nurturing ; reasonable ; thoughtful; patient;

Likes: homemade Korean food; cake ; guitar; listening to music ; acting ; webcomics ; hanging out with friends ; family ; cold beverages ; clothes ; photography ; animals ; hisfans ; social media
Dislikes: spiders ; letting others down ; bigots ; traveling for long; being unable to say no ; abusive people; bright lights ; hot weather ; boredom
Fears: failing others; being alone
Hobbies: cooking ; photography ; collecting and pressing flowers
Favorite Activities: playing guitar ; cooking ; acting ; working

BIOGRAPHY

Byeong-Ho was born as the only boy and middle child to a medium-sized but well off family. Both his parents were breadwinners, his mother a therapist and his father a professor to a big school in Seoul. He was closest to his mother, she spoiled him relentlessly for being the only boy, but his sisters were far more successful than him. His oldest two were attending Seoul University and his youngest two sisters excelling in talents of their own.

Meanwhile, Byeong-Ho only received average marks with not too many talents to show. He was popular with his peers for his pretty face height and fun personality. He thought that he would go to school to be a doctor or something, but his grades were not good enough.

It was during a talent show that he was scouted by an entertainment company. His father was against the idea, but Byeong-Ho went for it anyway. He spent a few years of training before he was allowed in front of any camera. His music career wasn't outstanding, but his acting was picking up. He has only ever played side characters and second lead males, but he gained popularity with audiences. He's soon expected to play his first lead role.

Other: He has gained the nicknames Second Lead Prince, due to playing many second lead roles and still stealing the hearts of the audience. Heis very particular about the dramas he acts in, but he has done a lot of historical set dramas. He is close to all his sisters, his mother especially, he takes her out to dinner once a month, but he shares a currently rocky relationship with his father.

Ideal Type: "Someone with a strong personality and who will inspire and encourage me to be better and stronger. I want to be supported and support them. Them being cute would be an awesome bonus.."

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

EMMALINE ELIZABETH KATE ADDAMS

n i c k n a m e / s: : Emma - Em - Emmy
a g e : : 29
g e n d e r : : Cisfemale
p r o n o u n s : : She/Her
b i r t h d a y : : October 31st
b i r t h p l a c e : : London, England
s e x u a l i t y : : Bisexual Biromantic
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s : : Single
o c c u p a t i o n : : Stage Actress/Singer
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent (7 years)

h e i g h t : : 5'2"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Dark Brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Dark brown
b u I l d : : Petite, curvy, and toned
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Two deep dimples, etched into either side of her face - Scars well-hidden on her body

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Bulimia, but to mild degree, she distracts herself with missions. Otherwise, it is very concerning when she is under stress.
Migraines. Due to some side effects of her powers, Emma gets bad migraines here and there when she's used them too long or son too many people. She used to get seizures becaous of it.

"If you think I'm pretty, you should see me in a crown."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : :
Playful | Fiesty | Sarcastic | Dramatic | Compassionate | Daring | Creative | Brave | Stubborn | Resourceful | Reserved | Coarse | Opinionated | Outspoken | Aggressive | Caring | Teasing | Passionate | Strong-willed | Affectionate | Stubborn | Clever | Witty

s k i l l s : :
Manipulation | Analyzing/Reading Others | Hand to hand combat | Weaponry | Infiltration | Stealth | Seduction | Information Extraction | Sharpshooter | Knife handling | Quick Thinker |

w e a k n e s s e s : : Overuse of powers | Bigger people | Tech

p o w e r : : Telepathy
- She can read/sense the thoughts of others. She can see the thoughts of others. As well as read her target's memories.
- She also has the ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information. And to speak aloud using only her mind.
- She can interpret the emotions of others.
- She can enter the mind of another.
- She can manipulate the minds of others via the thought process. She can implant memories and thoughts into others. She can also erase memories of them and herself.
- She can induce temporary mental or physical paralysis or unconsciousness.
- She is highly resistant to any/all mental intrusion.

l i m i t a t i o n s : :

- Her power is almost completely ineffective in large crowds with her being unable to sort through so many thoughts.
- The more intense the thought it is, the louder it gets in her head. It can be disorientating or even deafening for her.
- She can read thoughts, but not impulsive actions.
- Too many thoughts, especially intense thoughts, and conflicting ones can be overwhelming. She will begin to suffer from headaches, ringing in ears, nosebleeds, or worst-case scenario she'll blackout.
- Reading certain people's minds, such as a huge genius or an insane person, is hard and in some cases, not a good idea. For a genius, it may be confusing. As for an insane person, it is disorientating and painful.
- More than half the tasks of her powers require all her attention, thereby leaving her physical body and/or mind vulnerable.
- Depending on the person she is susceptible to the pain/injury as the person with whom she is communicating.
- The mind reading's radius is much larger than everything for Emma. It extends out more than what her eyes can see, but can also make it confusing to discern who's thoughts are who's and where they are coming from without focusing.
- Emma can interpret emotions, however, the radius for detecting them is much smaller than the radius for reading thoughts. They have to be within 10 feet of her. The closer they are, or the more intense the emotion is, she may feel it and be overwhelmed. Touch is the best method of interpreting emotions. And again, it can be confusing in a crowd to discern all of them.
- She cannot change the emotions of a person. She can only induce or lower what's already there for a temporary amount of time. And even then when it comes to the actual manipulation of the minds of others, Emma is unable to do a lot of people, and it takes focus. Unless she's actually controlling their thoughts and actions, she has no say of what they do.
- When she enters the mind of another, her body is left blanked and vulnerable. If harm comes to the target, she is affected as well.
- She can only manipulate the thoughts and actions of so many people at one time, up to three and four if she really pushes it. But the more people she controls at one time, the more strain it puts on her. It takes extreme focus and if it is not reinforced her control over them will wear off after a while. For her to manipulate their mind, they have to be within her radius, which is 3 miles. Meaning, she needs to be able to see her target to get a hold of their mind. And after they get far enough from her, which is up to seven miles the control she has over them wears off.
- In order for her to implant, erase, and alter the memories of others. She has to be touching them and she can only do one person at a time because of the focus it takes and the strain. While she can erase memories and implant memories, she has yet to learn how to recover memories. Making this ability a very dangerous one.
- When reading memories, Emma can almost feel the exact emotions the target has gone through. On that note, reading intense thoughts or feelings too much can affect her to the point that she may take on character traits, ideas, pain and emotions of the target temporarily.
- She has frequent migraines because of her powers.
- Anyone with psychic shields or immunity or immune to her powers.
- Her telepathy also does not work on mindless objects.

h i s t o r y : :

Born as Emmaline Elizabeth Kate Laurent-Addams, she was the firstborn child of Bernadette and George. Back then she was known as Claudia. Emma did not have the prettiest of childhoods. Her family was well-off. Her father was a loving and kind man but was always away for business. And her mother was strict and in some cases cruel.

Emma was the apple of their eyes. She was an adorable, loveable child with talent. Talent that was not missed.

The moment her mother recognized the talent in her daughter, she began working to fulfil the dreams and ambitions she never had the chance to reach. To be a Ballerina. And she did what it took to get her there.

Emma had the skill and talent and made quite a name for herself. But the relationship she had with her mother quickly transformed into a toxic and abusive one. She loved dancing, but not as much as her mother pushed it onto her. She only wanted to please her mother despite the emotional and verbal abuse and how she forced her to work out and not eat so much (sometimes making her puke the food up quite literally). The woman even legally had her named changed to Claudia Laurent, because it sounded better.

When Emma was six, her powers came into full play. It almost drove her mad. Her mother refused to let her see a doctor and so she had to learn how to use her powers on her own. This later led to some unfortunate events. As a child, she didn't know that it may be wrong to use them on people. Regardless of the stress and pain, with the name she made for herself, she joined a ballet company at the age of 12. It was not a pretty experience.

The other dancers hated her and bullied her for the favouritism the director gave her. And the director himself molested the girl during private lessons. Everything was slowly building up. Her eating disorder worsened where she binged when upset and puked it up later, she only spent her free time practising and didn't bother attempt making friends. Finally, at 14, she learned her parents were getting divorced on the night of a big performance. That night, that performance, Emma collapsed on stage from stress, malnutrition, and the pain of reading so many thoughts in the crowd.

Of course, Emma had used her powers before. But that was her breaking point. She wanted to hurt people so badly for hurting her. The ballet dancers at the company, the director, and her mother. It was on the news ... Rose Ballet Company ... the director was no longer sane, he didn't have much of a mind. And the dancers were nearly just as bad. They couldn't explain it, were they taking some kind of drug?

When her parents' divorce finalized, she chose to go with her father. They moved to Manchester, where she started fresh and no longer doing ballet, but acting and singing. She changed her name back to Emmaline Elizabeth Kate Addams.

She moved to America at eighteen. And at twenty, she met her mother again. The woman rekindled something with her father. They got into an argument while driving and it resulted in an accident. An accident that killed her mother. After, her father started suffering from severe depression, and so many of the reasons revolved around her. But she saw things in his mind that also contributed to it. Things about him she never knew. So, she erased the memories that caused him pain. Which also meant erasing herself.

She was one of the first members to join the Society.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : :
George Addams - 57 - Father; Bernadette Laurent - 55 - Mother - Deceased; Clementine Addams - 21 - Sister;

e x t r a : :
- Owns a trio of Canaries.
- She is fluent in French, Spanish, and German.
- Has a gramophone that her father gave her long ago, she still uses it to this day.
- Knows ballet dancing, tap, and ballroom.
- Cannot cook to save her life.
- Was once part of the Starkids cast. She was most well known for playing Draco Malfoy then.
- Loves oldies but goodies types of songs.
- Is serious about her food. If she shares with you, it means she feels close to you on some level.
- "Just because my pretty face turned your head, do not assume I'm so easily distracted."

EMMALINE ADDAMS
TELEPATHY

LOCATION | INTERACTION | MENTIONS

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam cursus, nibh nec ultrices pharetra, lacus erat viverra orci, nec tempor felis nibh vel nibh. Cras vel vulputate dui. Aliquam tincidunt ipsum et quam ornare, quis ultrices lectus ultricies. Cras bibendum tincidunt accumsan. Donec elementum odio lectus, nec scelerisque dui aliquet eget. Pellentesque pharetra vulputate lectus quis dapibus. Maecenas et tellus in ligula finibus vestibulum pretium sed ante. Quisque ut lorem eu leo dapibus porta. Nam malesuada lacinia venenatis. Etiam diam dolor, ultricies ac tristique vel, aliquet sed nunc. Aliquam erat volutpat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Duis imperdiet, velit nec bibendum iaculis, mauris dolor rutrum lacus, eget feugiat mauris odio nec lacus.

Morbi ut dignissim nunc. Donec fermentum libero in est accumsan, sed scelerisque augue aliquam. Sed ut erat nibh. Nam maximus varius lacus non iaculis. Proin lobortis condimentum pharetra. Fusce lobortis purus semper vehicula faucibus. Nulla auctor rhoncus diam sed pretium. Nam at nunc eget dui venenatis tempus in at purus. Nullam faucibus vitae leo vel porttitor. Pellentesque tristique mauris vitae erat placerat, id egestas erat mattis. Etiam sem lectus, scelerisque ut sodales non, blandit eget nulla.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Pellentesque lobortis neque at metus rutrum, et commodo mi porta. Maecenas ullamcorper urna lorem, sit amet efficitur odio mollis eu. Donec a felis imperdiet, pulvinar elit eget, pulvinar neque. Morbi venenatis eu ipsum in imperdiet. Suspendisse ac mauris purus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut at ullamcorper purus. Phasellus turpis ante, auctor sit amet tempus eu, pharetra sed augue. Aliquam ultricies iaculis blandit. Cras pulvinar blandit nisl quis tristique. Donec nisl sem, hendrerit a sem ut, suscipit tempor tortor. Phasellus elementum volutpat justo, et varius odio tincidunt eleifend. Aliquam aliquam ipsum quam, id molestie mauris varius sit amet. Mauris tortor elit, consequat sed iaculis eu, hendrerit in ligula. Fusce commodo turpis non felis fringilla, vel consequat ex rhoncus.

Donec a tincidunt turpis, sed feugiat est. Cras efficitur mi nisi, eget elementum erat consequat sit amet. Nam in risus efficitur, pharetra nulla a, porttitor libero. Proin ut est ultricies, viverra augue quis, vulputate neque. Fusce feugiat vitae lacus vel iaculis. Ut in tellus sed tortor blandit mattis. Aliquam egestas condimentum faucibus. Aenean nec volutpat diam. Proin aliquam neque dui. Aenean ultricies at magna a porta. Sed tellus nunc, iaculis sed viverra sit amet, scelerisque feugiat neque.

Aliquam ut laoreet lorem. Donec elementum libero vel lobortis congue. Nulla facilisi. Nam gravida erat accumsan lacinia rhoncus. Quisque nec metus sed elit accumsan iaculis. Aenean eget fringilla risus, in imperdiet leo. Suspendisse ut volutpat sapien, at luctus libero. Cras non blandit neque. Nulla pharetra sit amet mauris sit amet molestie. Etiam sollicitudin elit eu ipsum blandit, maximus pellentesque elit ullamcorper. Cras tristique tempor egestas. Pellentesque ipsum ipsum, suscipit ut odio et, lacinia venenatis diam. Donec congue nibh vitae luctus blandit. Nulla eget mi ultricies, eleifend dui in, facilisis nulla. Duis convallis pretium consequat. Maecenas eget nisi mi.

「 」​

Last edited:

AYDEN EDWARD LAMBROS

"High achiever, don't you see? Baby, nothing comes for free."

NICKNAME/S:
Adis

HEIGHT:
6'4 ft

HAIR COLOR:
Dark brown

EYE COLOR:
Dark hazel

SKIN DETAILS:
Medium-toned and scarred

BUILD:
Tall, sinewy

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
Alcoholism | Insomnia | Depression | Very low Self-Esteem (but he can fake even if he never makes it) | Smoker

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Dimples on either side of his cheek | Cut short beard

PERSONALITY:
Refined | Confident | Smug | Blunt | Brutal | Manner able | Eloquent | Clever | Observant | Insightful | Manipulative | Patient | Faithful | Empathetic | Daring | Spiteful | Willful | Thoughtful | Determined | A romantic at heart | Hard-working | Orderly | Strategic | Unforgiving | Threatening | Sardonic

Scotch | Fresh fruit | Dogs | Classical music | Cleanliness | Reading | Cool and dark shades | Being right | Winning | Zeus's suffering | Chess | Intelligence | Solitude (or so he claims,) | Baked Goods | Wine | Fire | Cool weather | The Harp

DISLIKES:
Idiots | Messes | The Gods (Minus his child and his ex | Cheap anything | Being underestimated | Nosiness | Loud people | Dried Fruits |

SKILLS:
Memorizing information | Hand to hand combat | Interrogation torture | Manipulating others | Post Mortem Examination |

EXTRA:
- "It might do you well to remember I am the king of the Underworld."
- May not look it, but he's got jokes (dark or dorky jokes, there is no in between)
- "Congratulations! You're dead."
- Dog dad to the max
- An absolute mess for his ex spouse
- probably doesn't like you. no, he definitely doesn't.
- yes, he is an alcoholic, but a classy alcoholic who only drinks the finest of drinks
- "They are not brothers, they're unfortunate accidents that I have been given the tragedy of knowing."
- aesthetic is leather gloves, a suit and cane, but he can make do with
- dark colors only
- "Get your shit together."
- "If he dies, he dies."
- Solitude has become a close friend of his — oh and the skeletons in the corner
- Calls people by their full names, not nicknames, unless he is close to them
- "You can't just smooth over your blatant disregard of bureacracy with backed goods."
- "I said you were tolerable, not likeable."
- Talks to himself, particularly his reflection, quite often
- Professional grudge holder

Code by MaryGold. Edited by Black_Sheep & Jenamos.

AYDEN LAMBROS
HADES, GOD OF WEALTH, DEAD AND THE UNDERWORLD

location | interactions | mentions

"QUOTE"
"QUOTE"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras mattis at felis eget tincidunt. Vestibulum egestas suscipit luctus. Nam vitae eros tincidunt, auctor purus quis, rutrum purus. Donec sed convallis augue. Sed ac erat in tortor finibus congue ac nec eros. Donec at urna et tortor aliquet hendrerit euismod vel mi. Pellentesque eu ipsum nunc. Cras eu dignissim metus, nec condimentum lectus. Vestibulum cursus maximus suscipit. Aliquam diam ipsum, pulvinar at ex id, tempus mattis ipsum. Curabitur dui urna, aliquam eget consequat sit amet, convallis accumsan mauris. Proin ut auctor lorem.

Suspendisse in interdum enim, at gravida dolor. Curabitur non augue lacus. Proin ipsum ante, elementum ut ultricies non, accumsan et nisl. Donec vestibulum odio a sem ultrices finibus. Phasellus ullamcorper imperdiet sodales. Praesent vitae ante sed lectus tincidunt cursus. Suspendisse nibh magna, dictum auctor imperdiet at, aliquam eget orci. Quisque congue bibendum dictum. Nulla felis ante, convallis et mattis quis, suscipit sit amet ante. Nulla a lectus blandit, elementum lacus et, commodo massa. In ut enim ut ligula tincidunt ultricies. Nullam vitae sapien in enim facilisis venenatis ac congue nisl. Sed posuere, erat sit amet varius luctus, lectus dolor mattis dolor, eu molestie augue tellus sit amet est.

Integer eleifend convallis lectus, at pulvinar leo scelerisque et. Integer maximus non dolor facilisis finibus. Nunc lobortis commodo velit nec convallis. Morbi eu magna mollis, vestibulum metus eget, dapibus lectus. Mauris euismod euismod enim, ut dictum turpis. Pellentesque sit amet ipsum a ligula pharetra vehicula. Vivamus eget tempor mi. Etiam iaculis pretium libero et volutpat.

Proin porttitor rhoncus ligula. Donec at quam ante. Nulla facilisi. Integer quis leo id magna feugiat scelerisque vitae eget mauris. Suspendisse potenti. Sed at condimentum nunc, tristique lacinia est. Pellentesque ipsum dolor, rhoncus gravida gravida consectetur, iaculis tristique mauris. Nunc sit amet viverra mi. Ut feugiat mattis odio. Curabitur rutrum iaculis massa, eget dignissim purus aliquet at. Pellentesque aliquam posuere condimentum. Fusce condimentum semper tellus, eu vehicula lacus venenatis ac. Praesent varius nisi aliquam augue posuere, a aliquam tortor posuere. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

Phasellus sit amet nisl eu leo dapibus lobortis. Sed bibendum elementum convallis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nullam luctus vehicula diam vitae tempor. Fusce vitae dui sapien. Curabitur a posuere nisi. Nulla rhoncus risus at purus pulvinar, vel vehicula urna vehicula. Aliquam ultrices libero a elementum congue. Mauris et pellentesque augue. Aliquam erat volutpat.

「 N/A 」​

Last edited:

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

ANGUS JASON MITCHELL

n i c k n a m e / s: : Angie - Gus - Aggie - Baby Boy (by Alois) - Krabby Patty - Beef Boy
a g e : : 28
g e n d e r : : Cismale
p r o n o u n s : : He/Him
b i r t h d a y : : April 27th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Salem, Oregon
s e x u a l i t y : : Pansexual Panromantic
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s : : Single
o c c u p a t i o n : : Bartender/Manager
p o s i t i o n s : : Office (4 years)

h e i g h t : : 6'5"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Medium Brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Dark Brown
b u I l d : : tall and lean
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Two dimples on his face - Curly hair

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : PTSD He suffers from insomnia and nightmares here and there,. He's seen a therapist briefly befoe. Briefly, but it helped tremendously.
Abandonment Issues The most obvious of his mental ailments. He constantly pushes people away.

"Everyone seems normal until you get to know them."

Stubborn | Sardonic | Blunt | Rough around the edges | Petty | Sarcastic | Stern | Responsible | Clever | Witty | Charismatic | Cheeky | Actually soft | Loyal | Caring | Dry Sass | Orderly | Thoughtful | Observant | Empathetic | Blunt |

Advanced Computer Knowledge | Hacking | Investigation | Mapping | Reading People | Multilingual | Strategist | Hand to Hand combat

w e a k n e s s e s : : Can't aim to save his life | Stubborn as a mule |

p o w e r : : Future Vision - the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.

- He can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential immediate danger, or impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to his well-being and evade it.
- He can perceive a few seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, or even in rare cases years, into the future.
- He can detect who was going to die, how they will die, and when their death will occur.
- He can see time at a slower speed, like watching a movie in slow motion.

- Angus can see many types of futures. However, it is the harm or pain of others that come spontaneously and unpredictably. And the death of others is something he sees only if it is close by. These visions will keep plaguing him in his sleep after they are shown.
- He is unable to shut his ability off. The foretelling is predominantly involuntary and unexpected. He can only tell when it's about to happen while conscious because things start to slow down for him, fade to black and fade back into the vision. He's stuck in a trance until it's over, leaving his body vulnerable.
- He can't read a person's thoughts, but the main subject of the vision he can feel their emotions. Everyone else within the vision he cannot. So he can misunderstand someone's true intentions in his visions.
- His visions vary from an outside point of view and the main subjects' point of view. When he sees it from their point of view, he has all their senses. It can be painful and disorientating.
- The further something is in the future the blurrier or dimmer it is and harder for him to make out everything.
- When Angus purposely tries to see into the future of things, the max he can go into is about two months. He can focus on what he wants to see surrounding something or somebody but even then he's not in complete control of what he sees around it or how far along with the future of this object or person.
- Some visions may be set in stone whether he sees them or not, others may happen only if the by people select a certain course of action. Not all futures are set in stone and can be changed and/or determined by choices people make and outside forces. However, Angus can't differentiate what is set in stone and what's not. If the vision persists, it's most likely going to happen.
- He cannot see his own future but see himself in other people's future.
- Regardless, it causes a great strain to his mind and mental state.

Angus has never had a normal life. Not before his powers kicked in and certainly not after. He's never had a home or loving parents. What he did have was a psychopathic older brother named Benjamin, and a confused and hurting younger sister named Althea. His father had been married to one woman, but cheated on her with another, and Angus was what came out of that affair. He never went to school or got to play with other children. His family was always on the road. They lived in a van.

His older brother was the only person who cared about him and looked after him. Yet, eventually, he too left. Angus was dumped on his grandmother when his brother left for a couple of years. She was a mean and bitter old woman, but she took care of him better than his own parents did. During his time with her, he went to school temporarily.

Sadly, he was severely bullied for being so far behind and perceived strange because of his future vision. So, he dropped out and two years later his grandmother passed away. Her death as the only reason his father took him back and they settled down in a trailer home a year after. It was quiet living for a little while.

Thea was only two when his mother left. He saw it in a vision and tried so hard to make her happy and to prevent her from going, but nothing worked. That's when he really and truly started to believe that his powers may be a curse.

After she left, their father started hitting Angus when he was intoxicated, taking out his frustrations with his mother on him. Angus had to protect and raise Thea himself. And the older she got, symptoms of Autism started showing, making their father more hostile toward her. But Angus never let him touch nor left the man alone with her.

The little girl hated seeing her brother get hurt, but he never let her step in. The angrier she became, the stronger her own powers got. And it eventually reached a tipping point.

Everything went turned for the worse when Benjamin popped up out of the blue. When he witnessed the turmoil of their household, things quickly got out of hand. He egged Thea on and manipulated her with clever words to use her abilities to protect Angus. It went awry when his father smacked him and she killed the man in a single minute. She was so small and clueless about what was wrong, wanting to only protect her brother. But when their older brother saw her powers, he wanted to use them for himself.

Angus refused and so they left.. It didn't help that Thea would often use her powers to hurt people who caused them harm. She was suffering and Angus didn't know how to help her.

The invite from the Society, was a blessing.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : Joseph Mitchell - Father - Deceased; Hilde Karlsson - 50 - Mother - Whereabouts Unknown; Benjamin Mitchell - 36 - Brother

- Though late to an education, has an IQ of 150.
- An excellent cook. The man has been cooking since he was eleven.
- Has worked numerous amount of jobs of different kinds. Yes, some illegal. Because of it, he had a varied and extensive knowledge about many things.
- He has traveled across almost every state in the USA, but has only lived in Oregon and New York.
- Angus isn't much of a drinker, like, at all. He rather a Caprisun.
- He is of Swedish descent on his mother's side
- He likes his hair cut short, but it grows fast

ANGUS MITCHELL
FUTURE VISION

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam cursus, nibh nec ultrices pharetra, lacus erat viverra orci, nec tempor felis nibh vel nibh. Cras vel vulputate dui. Aliquam tincidunt ipsum et quam ornare, quis ultrices lectus ultricies. Cras bibendum tincidunt accumsan. Donec elementum odio lectus, nec scelerisque dui aliquet eget. Pellentesque pharetra vulputate lectus quis dapibus. Maecenas et tellus in ligula finibus vestibulum pretium sed ante. Quisque ut lorem eu leo dapibus porta. Nam malesuada lacinia venenatis. Etiam diam dolor, ultricies ac tristique vel, aliquet sed nunc. Aliquam erat volutpat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Duis imperdiet, velit nec bibendum iaculis, mauris dolor rutrum lacus, eget feugiat mauris odio nec lacus.

Morbi ut dignissim nunc. Donec fermentum libero in est accumsan, sed scelerisque augue aliquam. Sed ut erat nibh. Nam maximus varius lacus non iaculis. Proin lobortis condimentum pharetra. Fusce lobortis purus semper vehicula faucibus. Nulla auctor rhoncus diam sed pretium. Nam at nunc eget dui venenatis tempus in at purus. Nullam faucibus vitae leo vel porttitor. Pellentesque tristique mauris vitae erat placerat, id egestas erat mattis. Etiam sem lectus, scelerisque ut sodales non, blandit eget nulla.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Pellentesque lobortis neque at metus rutrum, et commodo mi porta. Maecenas ullamcorper urna lorem, sit amet efficitur odio mollis eu. Donec a felis imperdiet, pulvinar elit eget, pulvinar neque. Morbi venenatis eu ipsum in imperdiet. Suspendisse ac mauris purus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut at ullamcorper purus. Phasellus turpis ante, auctor sit amet tempus eu, pharetra sed augue. Aliquam ultricies iaculis blandit. Cras pulvinar blandit nisl quis tristique. Donec nisl sem, hendrerit a sem ut, suscipit tempor tortor. Phasellus elementum volutpat justo, et varius odio tincidunt eleifend. Aliquam aliquam ipsum quam, id molestie mauris varius sit amet. Mauris tortor elit, consequat sed iaculis eu, hendrerit in ligula. Fusce commodo turpis non felis fringilla, vel consequat ex rhoncus.

Donec a tincidunt turpis, sed feugiat est. Cras efficitur mi nisi, eget elementum erat consequat sit amet. Nam in risus efficitur, pharetra nulla a, porttitor libero. Proin ut est ultricies, viverra augue quis, vulputate neque. Fusce feugiat vitae lacus vel iaculis. Ut in tellus sed tortor blandit mattis. Aliquam egestas condimentum faucibus. Aenean nec volutpat diam. Proin aliquam neque dui. Aenean ultricies at magna a porta. Sed tellus nunc, iaculis sed viverra sit amet, scelerisque feugiat neque.

Aliquam ut laoreet lorem. Donec elementum libero vel lobortis congue. Nulla facilisi. Nam gravida erat accumsan lacinia rhoncus. Quisque nec metus sed elit accumsan iaculis. Aenean eget fringilla risus, in imperdiet leo. Suspendisse ut volutpat sapien, at luctus libero. Cras non blandit neque. Nulla pharetra sit amet mauris sit amet molestie. Etiam sollicitudin elit eu ipsum blandit, maximus pellentesque elit ullamcorper. Cras tristique tempor egestas. Pellentesque ipsum ipsum, suscipit ut odio et, lacinia venenatis diam. Donec congue nibh vitae luctus blandit. Nulla eget mi ultricies, eleifend dui in, facilisis nulla. Duis convallis pretium consequat. Maecenas eget nisi mi.

「 」​

Last edited:

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

DELILAH IZARA MARTINEZ

n i c k n a m e / s: : Lilah - Lily
a g e : : 23
g e n d e r : : Cisfemale
p r o n o u n s : : She/Her
b i r t h d a y : : July 23rd
b i r t h p l a c e : : New York, New York
s e x u a l i t y : : Pansexual Panromantic
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : Single
o c c u p a t i o n : : Dancer/Waitress
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent (New Recruit)

h e i g h t : : 5'1"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Natural black
e y e - c o l o r : : Soft brown
b u i ld : : Lithe and petite
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Freckles

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : :
Trypanophobia Bad enough that she avoids them and hospitals altogether. Her anxiety goes through the roof.
Anxiety

"All I hear when I'm being yelled at is people caring loudly at me."

Quirky | Loveable | Awkward | Compassionate | Soft | Humorous | Witty | Gregarious | Sympathetic | Sassy | Bold | Enthusiastic | Strong-willed | Affectionate | Honest | Observant | Sharp-tongued | Confident

s k i l l s : : Scout | Stealth | Retrieval | Hand to Hand | Recon | Tracking | Knives

w e a k n e s s e s : : Can't take many hits | Underestimates people/situations | impulsive

p o w e r : : Wing Manifestation - Wings that grow and are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks.

- She can fly or otherwise move through the air.
- She can cause herself to hover/float in the air unassisted, allowing herself to carelessly float in the air and prevent her body from making contact with the ground below.
- She can glide, i.e. sail through the air without being able to apply thrust and thus have no ability to extend her flight over a certain ratio of descending or gaining height by themselves.
- She can fly at incredible speeds.

- The process of growing her wings out can be painful and depending on her body's condition it can take a while. It takes energy to get them out and retract. In some states, she is unable to retract them all.
- Flying does expend energy, especially at high speeds. So she can't do it endlessly.
- Her wings cause her to fly and they can be damaged, like injury similar to that of other limbs, leading to pain, bleeding, and infection. And obviously, that can prevent her ability to fly.
- To carry other things or people takes strength and stamina, so her other limbs, her wings have a limit and need to build strength. They can also be strained.

Delilah had a standard childhood. Or as close to one as she could get. She was her father's second-born child. And while the man was good and kind, he was a drug addict. Meanwhile, her older half-sister hated Delilah's mother, but her mother was always working to support their family since her father wouldn't. He would often steal from the girls and Delilah's mother, selling their things to buy his drugs and refuse treatment. It was only when he began to get violent did they leave.

Not long after, Delilah was diagnosed with leukaemia at age seven. She lived in the hospital until she was twelve, during that time her father never visited her. Her body was healing but her mental state wasn't the best. She had developed an anxiety disorder and refused to go back to school for a while.

When she did, she slowly but surely came out of her shell. Going to therapy helped as well as making good friends. Then, her powers began to show. Her older sister was the first to learn about it and helped her cover it up. Or as well as it could be covered up.

The Society was the only thing that alluded to people with special abilities, so she accepted the invite.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : Enrique Martinez - 52 - Father; Dani Martinex - 50 - Mother; Isabella Martinez - 29 - Sister;

- Delilah has a pet dog named Daisy
- Delilah is fluent in Spanish and Amharic and Arabic.
- Delilah once almost made it to the Olympics as a gymnast
- She knows how to play ukulele, piano, and guitar. She has written many songs and has a pretty voice.

DELILAH MARTINEZ
WING MANIFESTATION

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」​

Last edited:

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

SUHO LEE

n i c k n a m e / s: : N/A
a g e : : 29
b i r t h d a y : : November 21st
b i r t h p l a c e : : Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
s e x u a l i t y : : Demisexual Biromantic
o c c u p a t i o n : : Trauma Surgeon/Physician
p o s i t i o n s : : Office Agent (New Recruit)

h e i g h t : : 5'11"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Natural black
e y e - c o l o r : : dark brown
b u i l d : : Slender and tall
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Full eyebrows

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Arrythmia It's not as bad as it used to be, but he still suffers from chest pain here and there and takes medication for it.
Seasonal Depression He sort of shuts down in the falls. The only thing that pulls him out of bed is his responsibility toward his children.

"These words are knives and they often leave scars."

Reserved | Private | Cold | Intimidating | Strict | Lonewolf | Caring | Empathetic | Helpful | Thoughtful | Dad jokes dude | Sarcastic | Realistic | Secretive | Intelligent

Medical Knowledge | Resourceful | Analytical | Efficient Decision Making

w e a k n e s s e s : : Not much of a fighter | His strong suit is the medical field and not many other things

p o w e r : : Molecular Reversion - The ability to shift molecules back to their previous order and shape. This allows the user to change matter to their original form if they had been changed.

- With his molecular abilities, he can generate and project ice.
- He can deconstruct/disassemble matter on the molecular level.
- He can rebuild/reconstruct matter on the molecular level.
- He can slow an object or organism's molecules down, giving the appearance of time slowing, putting the object/organism in slow motion.

- He can not manipulate the ice that he generates.
- Once he himself deconstructs something with his powers, it's difficult and sometimes near impossible to reconstruct.
- Using his powers on inanimate objects is easier than living organisms. It takes a lot of energy out of him either way and if he's using it too long his own molecules start to accelerate causing him fever or sickness of some sort. It's a strain on his body and could potentially kill him if he overuses the ability.
- His power requires concentration or focus.
- With his deceleration, he may sometimes destroy more than he originally intended. And if he's dissembling something dangerous, he can still be hurt by debris or anything like that.
- The range of his powers is touch only.
- Others with powers under molecular manipulation can undo what he has done or completely immuned.

Suho is a very private person.

He was born and raised a little less than half of his life in Japan. His mother was a housewife and his father an in demand architect. They lived well off as a happy family of three, regardless of Suho's medical conditions. Happy until his father suddenly lost his job when Suho was only eight. From there, things began to crumble. Money steadily began getting tight as his father looked and searched for a new job. With the new hardship, the surface picture of his parents began to crack for him as well.

His parents were not the kindest of people and had often stepped on others to get ahead. So, it was only karma that they were stepped on next. His father took a large loan from a gang, one that he couldn't payback. They lost the house and were forced to stay with Suho's grandmother in Incheon, South Korea.

It was terrifying how the worse things got, the uglier and more ruthless his parents became. When his heart condition worsed, and they couldn't afford treatment, he heard his own mother suggest that they drop him somewhere. But his grandmother refused to help unless Suho was there. And when she died when Suho turned fifteen, they moved again. This time to the states.

A terrible mistake. The gang had connections there and his family was quite frequently taken advantage of. Suho, unable to take it anymore, ran away and worked his butt off to go to medical school. Being a bit of a genius, he graduated young. But before then, he started dating a fellow classmate who ended up pregnant with his first child, and later, his second. They didn't have much, but they had each other until his parents directed the loan sharks onto him so they could collect their money.

His girlfriend was tired of the life they were living and left after their second son was born.

He started regularly paying back the loan sharks and looking after his boys himself. Still, money was a problem ... though one that could be solved when granted an opportunity at the invitation to the Society by his fellow coworker.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Jung Lee - 56 - Father; Areum Lee - 57 - Mother; Alex Lee - 5 - Son; Aomi Lee - 1 - Son;

- Suho is weak for children. He loves them to bits. But he's stone-faced with everyone else.
- He is fluent in Korean and Japanese.
- He has a caffeine addiction
- He likes eating healthy foods.

SUHO LEE
MOLECULAR REVERSION

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」​

Last edited:

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

MALACHAI VINCENT FIORE

n i c k n a m e / s: : Mal - Kai - Mally
a g e : : 30
b i r t h d a y : : December 21st
b i r t h p l a c e : : New York, New York
s e x u a l i t y : : Bisexual Homoromantic Leanings
o c c u p a t i o n : : Restaurant Manager
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent (2 years)

h e i g h t : : 6'3"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Dark brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Hazel brown
b u i ld : : Athletic
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : a light fuzzy beard | Multiple scars on his chest, back and som on his legs

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Limp during a very bad fight, his leg was broken and had never healed right, leaving him with a little limp. He has a brace for it and has gone through physical therapy. It doesn't hurt nor is his limp noticeable unless he's been on it too long.
PTSD The death of his younger brother still haunts him. And the guilt suffocation. He suffers from nightmares, flashbacks and insomnia.

"You can't choose what stays and what fades away."

Patient | Thoughtful | Insighful | Clever | Empathetic | Level-headed | Mild-mannered | Kind | Helpful | Secretive | Blunt | Sassy | Sympathetic | Occasionally ruthless | Perceptive | Honest

s k i l l s : : Hand to hand combat | Fire-arms | Knives | Basic Medical Knowledge | Quick Decision Maker | Manipulation

w e a k n e s s e s : : He has a bit of a bad leg | Unpredictable (a little bit a wild card) | Lonewolf

p o w e r : : Power Replication is the ability to mimic and replicate the powers of objects and/or subjects around oneself.

- He can replicate a person's powers and use it as one's own.
- He is able to mimic and replicate the skills and talents of others around oneself, and be able to use those skills and talents as one's own

- In order for Kaio to replicate a power, skill and/or talent, he must come into physical contact with the user of it.
- Despite the powers being replicated from other opponents, the powers will still have every single limitation, side-effect and hardship that the abilities would possibly possess.
- He can only retain the abilities temporarily. The longest he can keep is forty-eight hours.
- He can only copy up to two abilities at a time.
- He may not be able to access the full capabilities of powers, especially mental abilities.

Kai has a rather ... messy history.

His mother and father were immigrants hailing from Hungary. They came to the big city hoping to live the American dream, opening a restaurant and raise their child in better conditions than the ones they had at home. That was the intentions, but his mother and father both received simple blue-collar jobs and worked hard night and day to provide for their son.

Things went from bad to worse when his father was murdered. And though the killer was obvious, he wasn't prosecuted. The benefits of money and power. Something that Kai was envious of, living poor and commonly picked on.

After the death of his father, he spent more time on the streets than at home. He did whatever he could to make money for his mom. She wasn't well and certainly not mentally. The trashy boyfriend she got a year or two after, made it worst. But he was the man he came to be the father of his younger brothers.

It wasn't long before he got involved in gang-related business. The mafia. Kai was young, but he was a quick learner with a particular ability that aided them. More than that, he was willing to do almost anything to make it. But he got an in with the Ricci family and became a valuable asset of theirs. And once he did, he was able to provide a more lavish life for his mother.

Everything was it should have been, how he wanted it to be for a while. It was until his brother was killed by hit that was meant for him and his mother found out what business he was in and blamed him for the death of his younger brother.

Fuming and high on emotion, Kai went after his brother's killers alone. Though he received his revenge, he barely made it out alive and was wounded for life, bother mentally and physically. Feeling that he was a broken tool and feeling some sympathy for him, they released him and paid him enough to open that restaurant his parents always wanted.

And that's what he did ... his mother is still distant from him, but they rely on him as the breadwinner.

He joined the Society upon invitation of Emmaline Addams. She was a friend he made when working for the Ricci family, they're younger daughter like plays. And it was an invitation he couldn't refuse.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Connor Fiore - Father - Deceased; Nora Varga - 50 - Mother; Noel Kovac - Brother - Deceased; Adam Kovac - 12 - Brother;

- His mother lives with him, but they are not talking
- Typically mild-tempered but he has a temper that is not to be trifled with
- He likes puppies, but other than that, not much of an animal person

MALACHAI FIORE
POWER REPLICATION

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」​

Last edited:

RHEA-LARA ELENI ADDARIO

"My current state is heavy. Hope it's a phase or something."

NICKNAME/S:
Rhee | RheeRhee

HEIGHT:
5'6" ft

HAIR:
Blonde

EYES:
Blue

BODY:
Slim, curvy, and toned

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Plump lips | Snub nose type

PERSONALITY:
Confident | Clever | Assertive | Charming | Decisive | Creative | Decisive | Observant | Passionate | Flirtatious | Aggressive | Impulsive | Daring | Possesive | Manipulative | Childish | Lacks Empathy | Cynical | Deceptive | Genuine to those she's close to

Horses | Bonfires | Autumn | Snow | Dancing | MMA | Makeup | Hot chocolate | Marshmallows | Chardonnay | Window Shopping | Revenge | Fruit | Snug pajamas | Monster Movies | Flirting | Winning | Perfumes |

DISLIKES:
Losing | Foul smells | Boring People | Tea | Dubstep | Her illness | Sour foods | Rain | Mushy Rice | Mosquitoes | Her grandparents | Tight spaces | Gum | Romance Movies

EXTRAS:
- Rhea suffers from Anti-Social Personality Disorder
- Will break your nose if you call her a sociopath, and that's getting off easy
- "You have no idea what I'm capable of."
- Particularly affectionate when she wants something or playing at something
- Has had her fair share of run-ins with the law, weaselled her way out of most of them
- She's on the Equestrian Varsity team
- Her grandparents think she's the devil
- The person she's closest to is her older sister
- She is of Italian, Greek and Slovak decent
- Practices a smile every day
- Master planner and manipulator
- Though she lacks empathy, she does still have it, more so for those she's close to

EDMUND MAXWELL RYDER

"Sense never seemed to make sense to me."

NICKNAME/S:
Ed | Eddie

HEIGHT:
5'11"

HAIR COLOR:
Dark brown

EYE COLOR:
Hazel

SKIN DETAILS:
Fair and scarred

BUILD:
Athletic, slender frame

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
ADHD

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
N/A

PERSONALITY:
Flirtatious | Adventurous | Friendly | Outgoing | Slacker | Playful | Witty | Patient | Musical | Affectionate | Assertive | Confident | Teasing | Daring | Caring | Helping | Thoughtful

Sports | Traveling | Running | Dio's wine | Poking fun at Freddie | Jokes | Harmless pranks | Guitar | Music | Sour fruit | Dancing | Sex | Pretty women and men | Indie/Alternative Rock | Games | Leather | Sunglasses

DISLIKES:
Somber situations | Tears | Fighting with friends | Losing | Rodents | Generic Pop music | Black coffee | Bright oranges | Closed spaces | Sitting still for too long

SKILLS:
Fast on his feet | Parkour | Sleight of hand | Scouting | Using his surroundings

EXTRA:
- "I also happen to be the God of bad ideas and fun times."
- It's difficult to keep up with him
- Likes to collect yu gi oh cards
- Maybe a troublemaker, but he isn't dumb
- Self-proclaimed better musician than Apollo, who di you think made that Lyre?
- Pay attention or your things may be in his hands the next time you look
- Can sleep in any position or place, it's a talent really

EDMUND RYDER
HERMES | GOD OF TRADE, THIEVES, TRAVELERS, SPORTS, ATHLETES, AND BORDER CROSSINGS

"QUOTE"
"QUOTE"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras mattis at felis eget tincidunt. Vestibulum egestas suscipit luctus. Nam vitae eros tincidunt, auctor purus quis, rutrum purus. Donec sed convallis augue. Sed ac erat in tortor finibus congue ac nec eros. Donec at urna et tortor aliquet hendrerit euismod vel mi. Pellentesque eu ipsum nunc. Cras eu dignissim metus, nec condimentum lectus. Vestibulum cursus maximus suscipit. Aliquam diam ipsum, pulvinar at ex id, tempus mattis ipsum. Curabitur dui urna, aliquam eget consequat sit amet, convallis accumsan mauris. Proin ut auctor lorem.

Suspendisse in interdum enim, at gravida dolor. Curabitur non augue lacus. Proin ipsum ante, elementum ut ultricies non, accumsan et nisl. Donec vestibulum odio a sem ultrices finibus. Phasellus ullamcorper imperdiet sodales. Praesent vitae ante sed lectus tincidunt cursus. Suspendisse nibh magna, dictum auctor imperdiet at, aliquam eget orci. Quisque congue bibendum dictum. Nulla felis ante, convallis et mattis quis, suscipit sit amet ante. Nulla a lectus blandit, elementum lacus et, commodo massa. In ut enim ut ligula tincidunt ultricies. Nullam vitae sapien in enim facilisis venenatis ac congue nisl. Sed posuere, erat sit amet varius luctus, lectus dolor mattis dolor, eu molestie augue tellus sit amet est.

Integer eleifend convallis lectus, at pulvinar leo scelerisque et. Integer maximus non dolor facilisis finibus. Nunc lobortis commodo velit nec convallis. Morbi eu magna mollis, vestibulum metus eget, dapibus lectus. Mauris euismod euismod enim, ut dictum turpis. Pellentesque sit amet ipsum a ligula pharetra vehicula. Vivamus eget tempor mi. Etiam iaculis pretium libero et volutpat.

Proin porttitor rhoncus ligula. Donec at quam ante. Nulla facilisi. Integer quis leo id magna feugiat scelerisque vitae eget mauris. Suspendisse potenti. Sed at condimentum nunc, tristique lacinia est. Pellentesque ipsum dolor, rhoncus gravida gravida consectetur, iaculis tristique mauris. Nunc sit amet viverra mi. Ut feugiat mattis odio. Curabitur rutrum iaculis massa, eget dignissim purus aliquet at. Pellentesque aliquam posuere condimentum. Fusce condimentum semper tellus, eu vehicula lacus venenatis ac. Praesent varius nisi aliquam augue posuere, a aliquam tortor posuere. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

Phasellus sit amet nisl eu leo dapibus lobortis. Sed bibendum elementum convallis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nullam luctus vehicula diam vitae tempor. Fusce vitae dui sapien. Curabitur a posuere nisi. Nulla rhoncus risus at purus pulvinar, vel vehicula urna vehicula. Aliquam ultrices libero a elementum congue. Mauris et pellentesque augue. Aliquam erat volutpat.

「 N/A 」​

Last edited:

CAMILLE ALEXANDER REYES

"Wrap me up in Chanel inside my coffin. Might go to hell and there ain't no stopping."

NICKNAME/S:
Cam | Cammie

HEIGHT:
5'9"

HAIR COLOR:
Natural black

EYE COLOR:
Dark brown

SKIN DETAILS:
Flawless

BUILD:
Athletic

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
N/A

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Prominent facial features | Thick eyebrows

PERSONALITY:
Easy-going | Adventurous | Curious | Witty | Sarcastic | Blunt | Mannerable (most times) | Mediator | Quiet | Hot temper | Clever | Easy to laughing | Active | Thick-skinned

Morning mimosas | Swimming | Swordfighting | Trying new things | Cartoons | Black | Concerts | Strawberries | Reading | Helping out his friends | Watching the bullshit unfold | Most of the Gods

DISLIKES:
Losing an argument | Chaos | Tea | Bitter drinks | Cold soups | Boredom | Insensitive behaviour | Being told what to do | Most Authority | Yellow

SKILLS:
Athletic | Observant | Fast learner | Fighter (who may also play by street rules)

EXTRA:
- "Lurking is a pervert's sport."
- Yeah, Hera is kind of a bitch, but she's still his mom and he loves her
- The only person who makes better drinks than him is Dio. Period.
- Not a fan of "heroic" and big guy type
- "You're being dramatic. And this isn't the theatre club."
- Chocolate chip cookies are the best, change his mind.
- "I haven't had my morning mimosa yet, tell me after."
- Messy divorce from Heracles, but they're chill now.
- "Ghosted in October, how festive."

VINCENT ELIAS ABBOTT

"My broken veins say that if my heart stops beating we'll bleed the same way."

CLASS:
Higher Middle Class

Club Owner

HEIGHT:
5'6"

BODY:
Slim and fit

HAIR:
Natural black

EYES:
Green

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Sharp nose | Lightly freckled face

PERSONALITY:
Expressive | Cunning | Sassy | Tempestuous | Distrusting | Observant | Perceptive | Eloquent | Quick-witted | Intelligent | Vengeful | Ruthless | Secretive | Violent | Manipulative | Jealous | Ambitious | Empathetic | Passionate | Kind when he wants to be | Loyal to those he considers friends | Resourceful | Brave | Adaptable

Fine Wines | Tailored suits | Classical music | 50's/60's songs | Chinese takeout | Winning | Interior design | Dark shades | Having the upper hand | Snow | Dance | Cats and dogs | Baked goods | Long drives | Reading

DISLIKES:
Being disrespect | cheap wine | having his height attacked | Sweatshirts | Bright colours | The majority of Red Bloods | The Fishers | Vulnerability | Losing | The beach | Small spaces | Rats

TYPE:
Silver Blood

POWER:
Standard Vampire abilities; Supernatural strength, senses, speed and vision.

LIMITATIONS:
- All vampire weaknesses
- Due to underfeeding, particularly with blood, his standard vampire abilities are slightly weaker than usual.

BACKGROUND:
Vince does not talk about his past very often or at all. He never knew his father and was raised by a single mother who coddled him like no other. Being low-class silver blood, who did not even live in the vampire district, but a grey area, he was often the target of harsh bullying. Their poor living standards and status are what drove into the crime world of things.

He had to claw his way to the position he's at now. It was far from the clean path, but one worth it. He gained a name and reputation on both the surface and underground, is on the leaders of the notorious gang of Black City, the Coven. Once he officially opened his club, he became slightly softer.

Though that was temporary as his mother's death hardened him more than before. It's simply him and his dog Benjamin now.

EXTRA:
- He's a sucker from cupcakes, red velvet in particular
- Stress eats cannoli, but he hardly eats, nor gains any weight so it doesn't affect him
- Always keeps a shotgun in his car
- No, he doesn't know how to drive.
- Has a temper that results in broken items, but he can keep it intact if he has a plan
- 9 out of 10 times, he knows your dirty laundry
- "When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him."
- He doesn't trust easily, he's been stabbed in the back literally and figuratively one too many times
- "I specifically asked for blood *not* maroon. I suggest you take this back before I paint the floor red with your blood so that you might see the differences between the two."
- He talks to his dog, Benjamin, everyday after work.

VINCENT ABBOTT
VAMPIR

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

「 」

Created by Black_Sheep & edited by Jenamos

Last edited:

LOUIS EIJI MACHIDA

"It's funny how a memory turns into a bad dream when running wild turns volatile."

HEIGHT:
6'0" ft

HAIR COLOR:
Natural black

EYE COLOR:
Dark Brown

SKIN DETAILS:
Slightly tanned with faded scars scattered and numerous beauty marks

BUILD:
Tall and lean

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
PTSD - He still gets nightmares, flashbacks and anxiety from his time in the internment camps and the effect the war had on his family.

Asthma - He carries treatment on him at all time for it can be severe.

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Glasses | Smiling eyes | Dimples

PERSONALITY:
Insightful | Clever | Sharp-tongued | Analytical | Standoffish | Thoughtful | Decisive | Stubborn | Passionate | Patient | Mannerable | Empathetic | Brave | Sassy | Reserved | Fierce temper | Quick-witted | Compassionate | Friendly | Straightforward

SKILLS:
Organized/administrative skills | Fast and logical thinker | Persuasion | Picking up social cues | Fight (street fight rules)

WEAKNESSES:
Weaker in strength nor a uniformed fighter | Fear of guns | Asthma

IMPORTANT CHARACTER RELATIONS:
To be announced ....

BACKGROUND:
Louis Machida was born to two immigrant parents from Japan. He was the third born child out of her parents four children and lived a humble and decent life. He was a studious, a little awkward but friendly all the same. Friendships with those who weren't his own race were... difficult and he quickly had to learn why.

Most days, he stayed indoors studying and working in her schoolbooks rather than going out. And if he did, he would go with family and family friends. He knew just about every Asian-American family in the area as his parents ran an Oriental store. But his best friend was his younger brother, who he often had to defend from others simply because he was different in ways most couldn't understand.

When the war started, Louis was only in his teen years. They took his father away first, he wasn't aware that would be the last time he'd see him, being taken away by the enforcements. Not long after, the rest of his family was taken away to stay in the internment camps along with the other Japanese residents.

The conditions were harsh, they spent three years there before being released. They never saw their father again, he had passed away some time ago while separated from them. The grief of the news changed their family. Their mother hardly worked and so the two older siblings took up the main breadwinner roles.

After some convincing, they permitted Louis to attend a college if he could get in. And he did. Though they moved to another state for better work, taking their mother with them. Louis stayed in Rifle with their younger brother who refused to be separated from him.

He was doing well for a while, was one of the first Japanese men in their town to get a job at a local government building (though he was just an archivist). Like most things in his life, that fell through when he had gotten fired for things out of his control. He quickly got on his feet and recently got a job at Waffleville. He has no intentions of staying there, it's temporary.

EXTRA:
- Louis loves interesting facts and learning new languages. He is fluent in Japanese, Spanish, and French aside from English.
- Might as well be Velma
- He has two left feet, don't ask him to dance lest he trip over himself
- Enjoys children books and Charlie brown Comics
- Would love to be an Archivist for a Museum or the Public Record Office in the UK
- "Promise me you'll think about the implications."
- His younger brother is his favourite person
- The uncle of seven children

LOUIS MACHIDA
COOK

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」

Last edited:

OLIVER AMBROSE BLACKE

"Rant to me I like the sound, I like your voice, I like your mouth."

CLASS:
Noble

Cafe owner/Floral designer

HEIGHT:
5'8"

BODY:
Slender and toned

HAIR:
Naturally black, but he's bleached it blond

EYES:
Dark brown

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Smiling eyes | Beauty marks | Dimples

PERSONALITY:
Awkward | Kind | Friendly | Talkative | Initially shy | Assertive when comfortable | Helpful | Caring | Sensitive | Bossy | Naggy | Insightful | Cautious | Dorky | Affectionate | Mature | Sharing | Tricksy | Clever | Teasing

Guitar | Exercise | Cotton candy | Reading | Hand-holding | Baked goods | Cooking | Plants | Flowers | Dancing | Listening to music | Cats | Berries | Flowers | Dancing | Games | Coffee | Dad jokes

DISLIKES:
Rude people | Being perceived as weak | His height | His father | Horror movies (uh, he'll die)| Spiders | Rats | The Dark | Closed spaces | His own royalty | His father | Violence

TYPE:
Ethereal

POWER:
- Intangibility

LIMITATIONS:
- He does not have complete control over his powers. In the worst cases, they are linked to his emotions. If he feels strongly embarrassed or scared, he becomes intangible without meaning to.
- Electricity ruins his phasing by bridging his molecules.

BACKGROUND:
Oliver is the great-grandchild of the queen herself. And so he has been given the title Prince Oliver Bakker. That is all it is, a title. He has access to the royal family and palace but none to the throne. Knowing this, his parents had him in another city and the moment he was old enough they shipped him off to study out of South Cervia where the capital was. They wanted to keep him out of the spotlight.

Because of this, his relationship with his parents isn't the warmest. Least of all with his father who looks down on him and verbally abused him because his father did the same to him. Some days coming home it felt like he was living in a house full of cold strangers.

It wasn't until the 18th birthday that he graduated and able to move cities to a small college town to study for a few years. And only then was he allowed to come home permanently. As a gift on his graduation, his mother helped him open up his own place of business. And he soon joined it with others.

He has since moved out and been independent ever since.

EXTRA:
- His parents went through great lengths to keep him out of the media so pictures of him are rare and not many know his face
- Is a caffeine addict
- He hates horror movies but will watch them with friends
- Really wants a dog but doesn't have the time to care for it
- "There's only thing I hate more than lying and that's skimmed milk. Which is water lying about being milk."
- Not at all as sweet and innocent as he looks. He's a little goblin in his own way
- He listens to quite a bit of rap

CAMILLA NORA CAIN

"It's nice that you say you like me, but only conditionally"

CLASS:
Low Class

Theif (occasional Night Courier)

HEIGHT:
5'0"

BODY:
Petite and lithe

HAIR:
Dark brown

EYES:
Dark brown

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Plush lips | Small

PERSONALITY:
Crafty | Clever | Loving | Playful | Mischevious | Affectionate | Not always honest (she lies) | Daunting | Posessive/Clingy | Curious | Sassy | Thrill -seeker | Competetive | Perceptive | Cunning | Calculative

Shiny/Sparkly things | Stealing | Snow day | Black | Goldfish Crackers | Affection & Attention | Napping | Hot Chocolate | High places | Gold | Challenges | Pastries | Strawberries | Astrology

DISLIKES:
Large Dogs (they scare her) | Werewolves | Snakes (they scare her) | Large bodies of water (they scare her) | Being on the losing end | Not getting attention and affection | Nasty smells (the stench of cigarettes being one of them) | Citrus and bananas | Cat puns | Whining

WERE TYPE:
Panther

ADDITIONAL SKILL:
Camilla is especially agile and enhanced in her skills of stealth.

PACK or FAMILY: None.

BACKGROUND:
Camilla's past is something she likes to keep in the past. She was born as Camilla Nora Lind to a homeless couple. She knows that her father had been a detective and her mother a secretary before their life on the streets. And they weren't the best of people, but she chose to ignore their faults growing up.

Her father may have been an alcoholic and drug addict, but he taught her everything she knows on how to survive the streets. Their family was a group of runaway/homeless kids that he used with the idea of them being a family and providing them shabby shelter and warm meals when he could. They had a sort of hierarchy, the ones who brought the most goods were treated the best and the least not so much.

For years, she lived this way until her father had gotten in trouble with the crime groups in the area and ended up running away before he got caught. Her mother .... She had left long before her father. The rest of the kids ran off or were taken into custody. Cam was part of the latter.

She was adopted by the kind Cain family, but she ran away. After all, she had her own parents somewhere. She still visits them from time to time but refuses their help. She does well on her own, mostly, and even started working with the crime groups in the area occasionally.

EXTRA:
- She has no idea when he actual birthday is, just that it's a snow day, but legally her birthday is in August
- Deathly afraid of Thunder and lightening
- Never has seen a movie or tv show in a day of her life
- A natural-born liar, she plays by street rules
- Yes, she's a kleptomaniac - it's a fancy word for a master thief to her
- "This sign won't stop me! I can pick locks."
- Don't do drugs, give hugs
- Can't swim

CAMILLA CAIN
WERECAT

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」

Last edited:

ERIN THOMAS BENNET

"We take strange things to feel normal."

CLASS:
Upper Class

Merchant

HEIGHT:
6'5"

BODY:
Tall and lean

HAIR:
Bright blue

EYES:
Dark brown and grey

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Grey hairs | a fuzzy little beard | Scars on his forearms

PERSONALITY:
Easy-going | Blunt | Straightforward | Observant | Expressive | Aimless | Depressed | Typically friendly | Decisive | Rigid | Overthinker | Teasing | Cynical | Thoughtful | Hard worker | Creative

Painting | Clack and white films | Warm water | Ice cream | Seashells | Ocean sounds | Rain | Cold beverages | Hoodies | Smoking | Sketching | Saxophone | Indie Music

DISLIKES:
Loud music | Huge crowds | Tight clothing | Bullies | His hand tremor | Drinking blood | Cold nights | Snow | Cloudy skies | Heavy drinking | Forcing himself to act | Being bossed around

RACES:
Red Blood Vampire and Coral Mermaid

POWER:
- Ferrokinesis - The ability to manipulate and control metal
- All mermaid abilities
- Hydrokinesis - The ability to control water

LIMITATIONS:
- He suffers from both vampire and merfolk weaknesses
- Silver and iron harder metals to manipulate when touching them causes him harm
- His water abilities are strong, but his skill and control are lacking.

BACKGROUND:
Erin, born as a hybrid, typically did not have the best life. His parents were both young and of high status. The moment his father met his mother, a city girl, he was smitten. He often went back and forth between Jasper and Black city just to see her and eventually returned with a newborn baby to the dismay of his mother. She had discarded him to the Merfolk family and dumped his father much to the man's dismay.

Growing up, he'd watch as his father pined endlessly after the woman. He had never been mentally stable, and it led to them sharing an unhealthy relationship. One where his father instilled a fear of people in him for being different. Finally, the man threatened to take his if she didn't respond. She didn't, and Erin was the one to find him dead.

He was immediately adopted by his grandmother who gave him everything she could think of to comfort him. It was difficult for him when he was bullied so severely for his differences. He didn't even get a tale until he was 16.

His only escape was college. He majored in arts, though after graduation and failing to find a job, he returned home to the same issues and fell deep into depression and once again developed agoraphobia, though it was chronic that time around. It took a while to pull him out, but once he got the help he needed, he reached a better place.

He's still trying his best now.

EXTRA:
- Has a hand tremor and it makes it damn hard to paint. But he's ambidextrous so that helps
- Likes sea creatures, but dolphins make him uncomfortable
- "Can I offer you a sale on fish in this trying time?"
- Probably has the second-lowest sales, at least he's better than Gary
- He needs a nap at least once a day
- Just your friendly neighbourhood vampire-merman
- "I hope my art degree helps me with this."
- Video chat with him please

ERIN BENNETT
VAMPIR/MERFOLK

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」

ALLEN JES WILMOT

"I don't mind if there's not much to say. Sometimes the silence guides our minds to."

CLASS:
Upper Class

Art Curator/Blog Writer

HEIGHT:
6'0"

BODY:
Slender and athletic

HAIR:
Dark brown

EYES:
Green

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Curly hair | Thick eyebrows | Bright green eyes

PERSONALITY:
Adventurous | Devilish | Lazy | Cunning | Sarcastic | Charming | Empathetic | Playful | Kind (when he wants to be) | Indecisive | Flighty | A pinch of arrogance | Active | Silver-tongued

The city | Art pieces | Excitement | Massages | Sitting on rooftops | Red wines | Laughter | Coming out victorious | Cinema | Poetry | Writing | Pillow forts | Pushing people to their limits

DISLIKES:
Being the loser | Being told what to do | Beer | Rodents | Messes (despite making them ) | Boring people | Cold soups | Tapioca | Family reunions | Most higher class people

TYPE:
Red Blood

POWER:
- Supernatural strength, speed and senses
- Telepathy

LIMITATIONS:
- All vampire weaknesses
- He struggles to use his telepathy in large and close together gatherings
- Too many thoughts can and will overwhelm him
- He often gets disorientated when reading too many minds at once

BACKGROUND:
Born as red blood vampire, Allen didn't have to want for anything in his life. He was spoiled relentlessly by his parents, but also severely neglected. The most attention they ever gave him when they were upset with him. And that started his terrible habit of getting into every and all sorts of trouble just so they would look his way.

That mindset of his extended to his other social interactions. He often picked on everyone and anyone just so they would look his away. He did petty things to big things like stealing. And he always got away with it because of his status and who his parents were. Still, it left him hollow and bored.

Things shifted when his parents moved to Black City to start running the famed Art Musem his grandparents once ran. That city was far worse than New Tokyo and he often dabbled into deeper trouble until his parents started forcing him into school so he could be a more uniformed face in the city of socialites.

He has calmed down since, but still carries many issues. Most people know him for his parents, and he hates it.

EXTRA:
- Is a critic in his own right, has a blog called The Allen Blog
- Has gotten himself stabbed numerous times, so self-inflected but by accident
- His pain tolerance is high
- Smokes Mary Jane twice a week
- "I saved my own life. Am I a hero? I really can't say, but yes."
- He doesn't act like it, but he does have morals, he just needs to be guided in the right direction sometime
- Definitely suffers from ADHD

LYDIA LOUISE YORK

"Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart. Baby, bang it up inside."

CLASS:
Low Class

Sex Worker/Actress

HEIGHT:
5'5"

BODY:
Slender and slightly curvaceous

HAIR:
Red

EYES:
Bright blue

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Round large eyes | Freckles | Little dimples | Husky voice

PERSONALITY:
Charismatic | Ambitious | Lively | Diligent | Outgoing | Confident | Opinionated | Witty | Sarcastic | Flirty | Perceptive | Competetive | Mocking | Daring | Blunt | Passionate

Lillies | Big trees | Dancing | Musical Theatre | Literature | Old books | Autumn | Green tea | Jazz | Winning | Dancing | Witty conversations | Costumes | Makeup | Sewing | Crosheting | White wines | Candid pictures | Silk | Large beds

DISLIKES:
Her freckles | Disrespect of nature | The class system | Misogynist | Losing | The Greatest Showman (You can't make her like it) | Being looked down on | Canned foods | Silent films | Crying | Cowards | Loud Chewing

TYPE:
Common Fae

POWER:
- All shared Fae abilities
- Healing- Can heal any organism to better health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning.

LIMITATIONS:
- All fae weaknesses
- While she can heal others, she cannot herself
- She can only heal at an expert level and not advanced or master level
- She needs to be able to touch the subject and know where the injury is located
- The more advance the healing the more of a toll it takes on her own body

BACKGROUND:
Lydia's earliest memories are the softer and sweeter ones. Her parents were from a small village with the population being mainly Fae, but moved to the city to start a business. And during the start, it was hopeful and nice. They worked hard an loved hard. Her absolute favourite memory was when her parents took her to see a small play production, sparking a dream in her.

But not long after, the city started taking an effect on her parents. Their business was failing, they took out a loan from the bank and when they weren't eligible for that they took out a loan from another, less safe choice. And when her mother was diagnosed with brain cancer, they took out more loans to pay for hospital bills and medicines. Eventually, she passed away anyway.

Her mother was dead and her father was swimming in debt while doing best to provide for his daughter. Their relationship became strained the harder things got so much so to the point Lydia had run away from home. Living on her own as a teen was not at all what she had imagined despite her big plans.

She did what she could to survive, which included small, random and shady jobs and theft. She banned together with other street kids to make it happen, they were family and friends wrapped into one. Or so she had thought, the moment they were running low on supplies certain members of their group gave her up as "the prettiest one" for one night to buying customer. It was either do it or leave the group. She agreed to it, but couldn't go through with it in the end.

As a result, she was beaten by a few members of the group and kicked out. It left her broken and drove her to return home where her father had nearly driven himself mad looking for her. They rebuilt their relationship and healed as best as they could together. That lasted about two years before her father's health started depleting and his work was slow.

So, she started work the only way she could think of. It was the fastest way to make money and she slowly started paying her parents debt and caring for her father and slowly trying to become her own person. Once her father's health restored, she insisted he moved back to the village for his own health. Only then did she start living on her own, though, her own mental health isn't the best she's pushing forward and still pursuing the acting career.

EXTRA:
- Absolutely fabulous, but has her unspoken body insecurities too
- "Business calls, I'm up to my ass in shit. What is this business?"
- Blood type is B-
- She takes personal hygiene very seriously
- Can't drink milk plain and anyone who does. What are you? A criminal?
- "Ah, you touched me. That's $200 please."
- Getting blackout drunk is a weekly ritual of hers
- Has the memory of an elephant
- Would laugh in your face rather than let you see her cry, no you don't deserve her tears
- "Birth is a curse and existence is a prison."
- "People with faces like yours shouldn't be allowed to smile."

LYDIA YORK
COMMON FAE

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」

Last edited:

BARBARA ANNE MILLER

"And all the quiet nights you bear, seal them up with care. No one needs to know they're there for I will hold them for you."

HEIGHT:
5'4" ft

HAIR COLOR:
Blonde

EYE COLOR:
Blue-Green

SKIN DETAILS:
Rosy fair and freckled

BUILD:
Slim and curvy

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
Anxiety Disorder

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Freckles | Cleft chin | High cheekbones

PERSONALITY:
Warm | Loving | Affectionate | Protective | Stern | Indescisive | Scatter-brained| Patient | Willful | Sympathetic | Anxious | Cautious | Mindful | Musical | Gentle | Well-meaning | Expressive | Clumsy

SKILLS:
Persuasive | Getting people to open up | Stealth

WEAKNESSES:
Anxiety | Any sort of fighting | Keeping secrets

IMPORTANT CHARACTER RELATIONS:
Albert Miller - Barbara's husband of 12 years.She is wholeheartedly in love with and dedicated to the man. They're still very much happy together.

Jolene Miller - Jolene may be her stepdaughter, but it's easy to forget that when she's been mothering the child since she was six. She loves her as her own and is very protective of her while trying to fill the shoes of her late mother

BACKGROUND:
Growing up, Barbara did not have the easiest life at all. She came from your typical nuclear family ... well, mostly typical. At least they looked that way to others. Her mother was a stay at home mom but was a terrible mother. She neglected her son and daughter and ignored the abuse they endured from their drunk of a father.

Of course, her brother endured worse than she did, being a male and older. As a result, he took out his frustrations on her. And she swiftly became the target of him and his friends to tease and bully. Her problems were only alleviated some when he went to Denver for college. The only thing she had to focus on was the hardships she bore with her father.

The young woman did her best to study and find work to escape. She eventually was persuaded to move to the city with her friends, there is where she reached in all time low. Struggling with work, partners and other troubles. It was running into her older brother in the city that saved her .. somewhat. He pulled herout of her trouble and sent her back home where she stayed with cousins and began working at the diner.

It was that diner that she met Albert and his little girl. Slowly but surely the two hit it off, dating for a little while before tying the knot. Barabara focused all her energy on being a good mother and wife and nothing at all like her own mother. The first year or two was hard for her, but she eventually grew into her own and loved her new life. The only dark clouds were the miscarriages she had. They did start taking a toll on her mental health.

EXTRA:
- Mistaken for a little bit of a ditz, but she's more clever than she lets strangers know
- Mama bear to the max "Don't touch my daughter you bitch"
- Bakes the best pies, literally
- Loves to knit mittens for her kitten
- Adoras children

BARBARA MILLER
FAMILY OF THREE

DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 」

Last edited:

A

Twentyfour

Cismale - He/Him

Bubble Beads - Barista

Bisexual/Biromantic

Single

Alejandro Emmanuel Torrez
Take you like a drug, I taste you on my tongue

HEIGHT:
6'1"

EYE COLOR:
Brown

HAIR COLOR:
Dark brown

SKIN DETAILS:
Freckled

BUILD:
Lean and lanky

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
ADHD - Diagnosed but only treated with at-home remedies.
Dyslexia - He has improved a lot since he was a child, but it still makes things difficult for him.

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Left nose piercing | Lobe piercings

PERSONALITY:
Smug | Sarcastic | Cheeky | Sensitive | Arrogant | Passionate | Lazy | Comical | Sympathetic | Caring | Blunt | Lively | Thoughtless | Uncouth | Prickly | Threatening | Rude

BACKGROUND:
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Alex is the firstborn of seven children, that he knows of. His house was a cramped one, often full of family members until it wasn't. His parents fought a lot due to his father's constant cheating. Alex heard he had at least two other siblings he never met. Despite the fighting, they stayed together. He shared a love-hate relationship with his father, when he was nice he was cool, but most often he was not nice and that was awful.

He struggled in school, having a difficult time focusing on reading, and writing especially. It didn't help that his teachers didn't bother to give him the extra help he needed and rather mocked him for it. He hated school and when he asked his mom, she allowed him to drop out in the tenth grade, but he had to get a legit job to stay out of trouble. It was around that time his father left. And not long after, when things were getting rough his uncle entered and helped him them all as best as he could, becoming their main supporter.

Except, he didn't like Alex. Too much of a troublemaker. Which was fine with him, he was a pompous ass. Alex couch surfed for a while and studied for his GED and got a better job in a better neighborhood. The sign of improvement prompted his uncle to accept him and they mended their relationship. Somewhat. It's still very rocky.

He's been working at BB for 2 years now.

EXTRA:
- Used to get high on the BB cough syrup before Enzo put a lock on it
- News flash, he knows how to pick locks
- His uncle bought him a motorbike for his 21st birthday
- Yes, he's a little bit of a pothead
- Still not allowed to see his siblings often
- Yes, he may have been a little bully in school
- Loves art and music
- A Twice stan, he doesn't care what you think
- Black is the greatest color
- Hair is not a mess
- A little nervous around girls when drinking after a bad experience
- Still feels unsure scared about his attraction to men
- "Thought you were bae. Turns out you're just fam."
- He can actually sing and maaaybe knows a little guitar
- Might be a sinner, might be a saint
- On a path to becoming an actor
- Loves movies
- TRies to write Haikus when bored
- His spelling needs work
- Lexi is what his baby sister calls him
- Boi can fight

ALEX
DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 TAG 」
Created by Jenamos

A

Twentynine

Cisfemale - She/Her

Cafe Kinky Regular

Pansexual/Panromantic

Single

Astrid Lina Schimdt
Your lips tremble but your eyes are in a straight stare

HEIGHT:
5'4"

EYE COLOR:
Bluish Green

HAIR COLOR:
Red

SKIN DETAILS:
Freckles and moles

BUILD:
Slim thicc gurl Slim, curvy and little soft

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
Peanut allergy - Severe and even skin contact cause rashes and hives

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
Several ear piercings | Nipple piercings

PERSONALITY:
Confident | Vivacious | Picky | Stubborn | Observant | Sassy | Sweet | Loving | Adventurous | Nosy | Creative | Silver-tongued | Affable | Charismatic | Flirtatious | Keen | Affectionate | Bossy | Arrogant

BACKGROUND:
As much as Astrid sticks her own nose where it does not belong, she likes to keep her own history hush. She wasn't born as an American citizen, she was born in Berlin, Germany. The third child of her parents batch. Though she was born in the city, she spent most of her life on farmland until she had gotten a scholarship to study in the city at eighteen.

The city life was interesting exhilarating but she wasn't naive and in some ways more mature than the friends she made there. But while she was there she discovered new interests and loves. One of those loves being music and the other something done behind closed doors. After graduation, her girlfriend at the time convinced her to go back to America with her.

Though, they later split up ... But Astrid was able to get a job and support herself well enough. Though, she wouldn't say there's a lot of excitable things in her life.

EXTRA:
- She's a traveling agent, it sucks
- Crochets and does arts and crafts she sells online
- Has committed marriage fraud, but no one knows ~
- Bubblegum Bitch
- Dance like you can't believe
- on that note, took pole-dancing classes too
- Makes micros songs on her keyboard once a week
- Is an independent woman, but that doesn't mean you can't baby her
- Retail therapy is a thing
- Her cats first, people second
- People love Astrid, Astrid does not love the masses of people
- Her accent is as thick and pretty as ever, and yes, she uses it to her advantage
- Will ask if you wanna fight
- "I mean, I'm not a slut, but who knows."
- Wins every argument, just ask her
- A horrible, horrible drunk
- She was once in a band
- Talks to animate objects
- Does funny voices
- "Don't mess with me hoes."

ASTRID
DIRECT DIALOGUE
DIRECT DIALOGUE

「 TAG 」
Created by Jenamos