Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I like to plan and throw out ideas, but I also like my ideas to be cultivated with the assistance of my partner and hear plans from them. I'd like to be on equal standing so that we switch out from time to time on who's passive and who's aggressive. If my partner is too passive, then I am dominantly aggressive.
Favorite Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.

if teardrops could be bottled

The List

Florence "Rose" Mallory { The Coven }
Benjamin Clarke { The Coven }
Ava Dillinger { Window to the Soul }
Oliver Bakker {Leather and Cotton}
Hollis Darcy { Then, Now, Forever }
Yuuto Akimyama {Demon's bride}
Theodore Belanger (an anthem for sad kids)
Annabeth Fawn (an anthem for sad kids)

No Longer in Use

Cassia Blossoms { The Fault in our Stars } (On temporary break)
Jason Grizzly { The Fault in our Stars } (On temporary break)
Lilac Morrison { The Fault in our Stars } (On temporary break)

Joseph Cobain { manhattan reflections }
Alice Thatcher { manhattan reflections }
Embry Ashford { Bittersweet }
Lucas Remington-Brooks { Bittersweet }
Mason Wagner { Bittersweet }
Owen Grayson { laws of attraction }
Ana Sofia De Luca { It's Complicated. }
Zachary Lewis { It's Complicated. }
Edison Marceau { Toxic Waste. }
Lillian Rosehope { elkwood } - Temporary
Sebastian Schafer-Addington { elkwood }
Matthew Blackwood { elkwood }
James Stefan { guns and roses }
Constance Holly { guns and roses}
Elizabeth Wolf { The Ties that Bind Us }
Lysander Colborn {The City Never Sleeps}
Basil "Bailey" Langdon { The City Never Sleeps }
Magdalena Moore { Eclipse }
Gabriella Ruiz { Eclipse }

Boards x Playlist

COMING SOON​

Last edited:

MaryGold

marigold, poppyseeds and roses
Original poster
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
I like to plan and throw out ideas, but I also like my ideas to be cultivated with the assistance of my partner and hear plans from them. I'd like to be on equal standing so that we switch out from time to time on who's passive and who's aggressive. If my partner is too passive, then I am dominantly aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.

r o s e

NAME
Florence Erin-Rose Mallory
SPECIES
Vampire - Royal Gethin
BIRTHDAY
May 13th
ETHNICITY
50% British (Paternal)
25% French | 25% American (Maternal)
OCCUPATION
Struggling Artist
SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE
HAIR: Rose's hair is fiery red, depending on the lighting it appears lighter. It's thick and long reching down to her mid back. Most times she has styled it in loose wavy curls and occasionally wears it up.
EYES: She has beautiful sky blue eyes.
HEIGHT: She is, in fact, a tall woman, but not too tall. Because she's so slim some people mistake her to be a bit taller when he only stands 5'7.
WEIGHT: She is a healthy weight and size, slimly built, though lacks some curves. She weighs about 119 lbs.
PIERCINGS: She only has one piercing on each earlobe and only on special occasions does she ever wear earrings.
TATTOOS: None, she thinks tattoos are cool ... on other people.
SCARS: She has been the target of many "pranks" and ultimately violent acts by humans and sometimes silvers. So, yes, she has scars but she hides them well.

PERSONALITY
Friendly | Sarcastic | Humorous | Goofy | Kind | Generous | Teasing | Hot-tempered | Impulsive | Eccentric | Intelligent | Dorky | Intellectual | Adventurous |Creative
Arts & Crafts | Painting | Sketching | Sewing | Crocheting | Cats | Trying new foods | Music | Dancing | Laughing | Movies | Photography | Popcorn | Fizzy drinks | Baked goods | Harry Potter | Merlin
DISLIKES
Tragic endings | Discrimination of any kind | Hypocrites | Her weaknesses | Being pushed around | Vampire Hunters | The heat | Sunny days | Garlic based foods
AILMENTS
Anxiety

STRENGTHS
Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate and control objects/matter with the mind. This ability is without a doubt Rose's strongest field, she had been manipulating matter as a toddler and has nearly perfected now.
Telepathy: The power to read/sense another person’s thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or control/manipulate their minds/thoughts. Though she is almost as powerful with this ability as she is with telekinesis, she rarely uses this power, fearing it. Twisting one's mind is not something to take easily, she had been taught. She's especially good at mind control and telepathic communication.
Clairvoyance: The power to visually perceive events that are taking place elsewhere or sense places that are not in view. Not her strongest ability but she knows how to use it fairly.
WEAKNESSES
Telekinesis: True, telekinesis is her strongest power everything has a weakness.
For starters, it physically and mentally strains her to use he ability at an extreme. Manipulating several things at once is tiring. Lifting heavy objects and/or people she is physically unable to lift is especially hard on her. Sometimes she'll go unconscious because of it.
Her emotions(sometimes dreams and thoughts) are linked to her powers and as a hot-head it doesn't help. Her powers go out of control when she's angry, poltergeist type. It's nearly impossible for her to control.
Tiredness, lack of focus and fear can weaken her psychic strength too.
Telepathy: Though, she is almost as strong in this ability her weaknesses are bigger.
In order to mind control or manipulate a person, she has to look them in the eyes. She has not reached a level where she can do so without looking them in eyes.
She can control no more than five people at once and even that puts a strain on her, giving her headaches and nosebleeds if she does it too long.
She has a hard time focusing on one person's thoughts in the middle of a crowd. Too many thoughts can be overwhelming for her. The more intense the thought, the louder it is.
Distorting and/or implanting thoughts or hallucinations in one's head leaves her drained. She hates doing this to others, so rarely does she do it.
Clairvoyance: Using this ability takes concentration.
OTHER
Her mother is Seraphine Mallory
FC: Deborah Ann Woll

b e n j a m i n

NAME
Benjamin "Benji or Ben" Hale Clark
SPECIES
Vampire - Silver
BIRTHDAY
November 1st
ETHNICITY
25% German | 25% Bristsh (Maternal)
25% British | Swedish (Paternal)

OCCUPATION
Journalist (He actually only does grunt work)
SEXUALITY
Demisexual

APPEARANCE
HAIR:
Ben's hair is dark brown and usually kept short. His hair is thick and usually tousled with slight curls. He tries to keep his hair combed, but it's difficult to do so when he works so much.
EYES: He has bright blue eyes, quite mesmerizing really.
HEIGHT: He is one tall lad standing 6'4 max. He looks down on most people, literally.
WEIGHT: He's a healthy weigh and is perfectly in shape. he weighs about 175 lbs.
PIERCINGS: None, he finds no need for them.
TATTOOS: Surprisingly, he does. He has one on his left arm which he always hides.
SCARS: He has very few scars but he rather not talk about them.

PERSONALITY
Quiet | Reserved | Cold | Distant | Inexpressive |Rude | Sardonic | Cynical | Realistic | Straightforward| Sly | Arrogant yet - Thoughtful | Warm-hearted | Gentle | Caring | Intelligent | Chivalrous | Loyal | Awkward
Writing | Books | Paintings | Reading | Birds | Gardens | Origami | Coffee | Puzzles | Doodling | Peppermints
DISLIKES
Socializing | Parties | Dancing | Loud environments |Royals | Humans | Laws against vampires | Existing hunters | Being a Silver | Most Animals
AILMENTS
Suffers from symptoms of Asperger Syndrome | Dyslexia | Nicotine Addict

STRENGTHS

Unnatural Senses: To have uncanny senses. Better sight, smell, hearing, taste, and sense of touch than any human. As it is rare for a silver to have an ability, he has honed to the best he possibly could. This power of his kicked in his teen years.
WEAKNESSES
Enhanced Senses: When he focuses in on one sense his other senses dull considerably. Not to mention drugs can turn off his ability or any type of intoxication like alcohol. Or sometimes, it'll get his senses out of control.
OTHER
He hides his abilities in fear of rejection from other Silvers
He hates both humans and Royals with a passion

MaryGold

Original poster
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.

Name
Ava Lorelei Dillinger

Birthdate
October 3rd

Place of birth
Whitby, England

Sexuality
Pansexual

Ethnicity
English/French

Appearance

HAIR
Auburn, almost brown, dark red hair, fine and usually wavy, but kept short above the shoulders​

EYES
Dark brown​
SKIN
Fair, pink toned​
HEIGHT
5'6 (168 cm)​

WEIGHT
126 lbs (57 kg)​

BODY TYPE
Ava's build is considered voluptuous and slender build, shaped liked an hour glass. Her curves are obvious, what with her thighs and breast. Her hips are wide, shoulders broad and legs are long. She isn't very petite exactly, but she is in shape mostly.​
CLOTHING
Ava's style is a mix between grunge and rocker. She likes some pastel colors, but she never wears it without something dark to go along with it. Most times she can be caught wearing black, shirts too large for her, netted tights and combat boots. And she is almost always wearing a beanie hate over her red head and sunglasses on her face.​

SCARS/MARKINGS
Ava has a few scars, most of them being self-inflicted. She has them on her thighs and stomach. She also had light freckles dusting her body.​
PHYSICAL AILMENTS
None.​
Personality

PERSONALITY
Ava pronounces herself to be dead inside. Which, could be true but isn't entirely. Most times, she hardly feels any good emotions. So, she can be rather grim to be around as she is a bit on the sardonic side. But her feelings aren't absent as she tries so hard to pretend they are. And it's easy to tell because Ava is the type of person who wears her heart on her sleeve for all to see even when she doesn't want them too.​
She is sensitive. Something that gets by people because of how tough and aggressive she can tend to be. Yes, her personality is fierce and she can be rather distant and disconnected, but she has a heart and it's bigger than she'd care to admit. Ava is more compassionate that she lets on and is loving and affectionate towards the people she gets close to. Not to mention very protective of them. Just as she is truly a sweetheart, she can be a bitch when the time calls for it.​
The problem is that Ava lies to herself so much she can barely recognize her own feelings and truths about herself. While she can interpret others, she has a hard time reacting to and accepting genuine sweetness from others. The somber curtains hides the girl she still is deep down inside. Adventurous, compassionate, loving, witty and joyous. These parts of herself seem to peek through every once and while though.​
alternative music; dancing; guitar; forest; photography; flowers; smoking; sunglasses; hats; tea; comic books; animals; kind spirits;​

DISLIKES
Graveyards; centipedes; silence; being alone; dying; mean spirits; bullies; bigots; large bodies of water​
HOBBIES
Photography, Guitar, Listening to Music, Scrapbooking​

HABITS
Ava has a horrible couple of habits, the worst being inflicting harm on herself. She keeps it to herself and claims that she simply needs to feel something because most times she can't. She also smokes, enough said. And slips away and out of situations whenever she can. You'd have to hold her hand to make her stay.​
FEARS
Drowning, living forever, closed spaces​
TALENTS
Photography, Guitar​
INSECURITIES
Ava doesn't have many insecurities except for never being in a proper relationship and being loved. And lastly, never living a proper life.​
MENTAL AILMENTS
Ava suffers horribly from major depression. Ever day she has to find one reason just to get out of bed no matter how little the reason. Because really, even if she wanted to, and she has on many occasions, she can't die.​

Relations

FAMILY
Louise Dillinger ; Mother ; Deceased​
Ava had been very close to her mother when she was alive. The woman was the first person and only person, outside of her brother, to believe that she saw what others couldn't. Unfortunately, she died saving Ava and Ava has never forgive herself for it.​
John Dillinger ; Father ; Deceased​
Ava's relationship with her father had never been a good one. He thought her abnormal the moment she claimed to see the dead and tried to have her sent to a mental institution, but her mother wouldn't have it. She convinced him it'd be bad for their family. Whatever little love he had for his daughter faded the moment her mother passed. And when he selled her off to marry an abusive mad far off from him, she came to despise him too.​
Harry Dillinger ; Brother ; Deceased​
Harry and Ava had always been close. He was the second person to believe in her sight for the supernatural. When her husband passed and she returned home, he took care of her.​
Taylor and Amelia Dillinger; see friends.

FRIENDS
Taylor Dillinger ; 34 ; alive​
Ava and Taylor are close. She met hadn't met until he was in his teen years. He's her lots of great something nephew. They have been close since they met and Taylor has been protective of her, treating her as his own daughter.​
Amelia Dillinger ; 32 ; alive​
Wife of Taylor, Amelia is one of the living people who isn't related to her that knows Ava's secret. They became close the moment they meant. If Ava is like her father figure, Amelia is her mother figure who could also fit into being her big sister.​
Katherine ; deceased ; ghost​
Ava found the girl years ago, ever since the ghost girl hasn't left her alone.​
EXES
Alexander Hunt ; deceased​
Ava feared him more than anything. He was the American man her father married her off to. Every moment she spent with him was nightmarish, she sustained nothing but abuse both physically and mentally. Ultimately, he was what led her into becoming an immortal being after nearly killing her.​
Thomas Clancy ; alive​
It was more of a fling, they were business partners, using her ability to earn cash together. But Ava fell in love with him and the began to date only for her to discover that he didn't have any real feelings for her and was only using her. So, she left.​
ENEMIES
Anyone who crosses her path the wrong way is her enemy.​

Background

Ava has always been classified as the village kook. She was born into a wealthy family within the countryside of England, but that did not prevent others from bullying her. Her father even held some disdain toward her. The only people believed she had sight was her mother and younger brother. And her mother was the only reason she hadn't been immediately shipped off to a mental institution. Her friends consisted of spirits and ghost alike, and by the time she learned she should keep her "gift" -- as her mother called it -- a secret she had already been labeled the crazy little Dillinger girl.​
One day, a treacherous bunch of water spirits pulled her into teh water when she was out playing at the beach. Her mother jumped in and saved her life at the cost of her own. Ever since that day, her father came to hate her and she decided to ignore the undead. But when she reached the age of sixteen, her father married her off to wealthy American man who became fascinated by her. She hated her father for throwing her away to live in New York. Alexander turned out to be an abusive husband -- if you could call him that at all. He surely did not treat her as if she was his wife, bringing in other women every other day.​
Eventually, he had beat her so bad she was on her deathbed. A spirit that pitied her gave her immortality, though, the only way to be rid of it was to kill a descendant of hers. Unfortunately, remaining alive meant continuing to sustain abuse by Alexander until he died in an accident on the street. All of his wealth was transferred to her. And she moved home where she learned her father passed away and her brother and his family cared for her.​
The longer the years went by and she had to move around in order not to be found out, Ava learned that immortality was more of a curse than a gift. She moves every now and then to keep her secret and find this descendant in order to be given a mortal life once again.​

MaryGold

Original poster
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.

Ollie

"To me, you're beautiful no matter what they say."

NAME
Oliver "Ollie" Bakker

SEXUALITY
Pansexual Demiromantic

APPEARANCE
Ollie is very sensitive about his looks, especially his height. He feels he inherited the worst genes from his parents and came out a weird mix of the two. He stands only 5'4 to his great annoyance. And his size isn't very big either, he's sort of thin, though he is not skin and bones, he has muscle mass and his body is in great shape as he worked very hard to get the form he has now. His hair is blonde though kept short. And then there are his eyes, one dark brown and the other blue. It used to be hidden behind his glasses, but now he wears contacts, a colored one to hide his one blue eye. Then there is his skin, it's fair and otherwise would have been perfect if it wasn't for the scars that marred his body. Most of them are hidden though. And he does has his ears pierced, twice on both lobes.

PERSONALITY
Ollie is very shy and awkward, it's hard for him to become comfortable with others and be assertive. Most times he would let himself get pushed over just because it's easier than actually saying and doing what he wants half the time. Yes, he is a big pushover with people, because of it many people ask him for favors knowing he won't be able to refuse. He is also what they call a scaredy cat, nor can he really hide it as he has an open heart, wearing it on his sleeve. People can easily see how kind he is and most times they take advantage of that too. However, once he feels comfortable around a person he won't be all stutters, mumbles, and blushes. Okay, yes, he'll probably still blush because he's easily made flustered. But, when he is comfortable with a person that is when he becomes more assertive. Some would go even as far to say bossy and constantly nagging. It's true, but it's only because he cares. Many call him a mother figure because he's always trying to take care of his friends. He's really a lively and even a little dorky. Last but not least, he is very affectionate with his friends and family. Hugs and hand holding is a common thing with him.

Rap; guitar; jogging; cotton candy; reading; hand-holding; baked goods; cooking; plants; flowers; dancing; listening to music; cats; puppies; berries; sketching

DISLIKES
rude people; being perceived as weak; his height; his father; horror movies (uh, he'll die); spiders; mice; the dark; closed spaces; bullies; bigots; sexist;

HISTORY
Born to a Korean mother and Dutch-American father was Oliver Baker. If you think Oliver is shy scaredy cat now, then you would be blown if you had meant him years ago. His father was an abusive alcoholic who took out his frustrations and anger on his wife and child. Honestly, Oliver could recount many horror stories regarding the man including starving him, which resulted in malnutrition and that stunted his height and made his immune system weak. Unfortunately, all of it played a big part in shaping who he is now. The only solace and freedom that he and his mother shared when was he left for days on end without a word. When he was fifteen, his mother learned that she pregnant but sadly miscarried after receiving a horrible beating from her husband. It was then that Oliver tried to fight back to protect his mother despite being scrawny and weak, a nearly died in the process. That was when his mother finally decided to act. When his father left again, so did they. They skipped town as far as possible. His mother picked up a job as soon as possible and used the saving that she hid to rent them an apartment. With just the two of them, things started to get better slowly but surely. Oliver was able to act like a normal teenager. He himself picked up a job a year later to help support and stabilize them. Now, he wants his mother to find someone and even though it's a selfish wish, he want a younger sibling or two.

MaryGold

Original poster
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.

Cassia Blossoms

"i'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain"

GENERAL INFORMATION

[ Name ]
> Cassia Birdie Illyssa Blossoms

[ Nicknames ]
> Cassie
> Cass

[ Date of Birth ]
> May 16th

[ Age ]
> Twentythree

[ Gender ]
> Female

[ Sexuality ]
> Heteromantic Heterosexual

[ Hometown ]
> Brooklyn, New York, New York

[ Occupation ]
> Actress, Singer, Songwriter

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

[ Hair ]
> Naturally, Cassia's hair is the shade of dark brown, the texture curly in loose ringlets, thick and in most cases bushy. It reaches past her shoulders. Though, she straightens her hair frequently so that it reaches her mid back. And she often adds natural colored highlights and occasionally dyes it.

[ Eyes ]
> Cassia's eyes are a pretty sparkling soft chocolate brown.

[ Body ]
> Her frame is petite and she is small in size, but she still does carry some feminine curves due to her somewhat thick thighs.

[ Height ]
> Standing only 5'2 ft (157 cm), Cassia is shorter than average.

[ Weight ]
> Cassia is a lightweight singer, only weighing 105 lbs (47 kg).

[ Piercings ]
> She only has one piercing on each ear lobe.

[ Markings ]
> Her skin is next to flawless if it wasn't for the long scar on her stomach she received from a surgery long ago and the tattoo on her back.

[ Health/Mental Ailments ]
> Mild Bulimia || this illness Cassia had mostly conquered, though, when incredibly stressed or made upset she has relapsed into not eating enough and worse cases, puking up her meals.
> Nearsighted || if she's not wearing glasses or contact lenses, Cassia is practically blind. It also ties into her night blindness.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

[ Personality ]
> Dorky | Awkward | Easygoing | Friendly | Playful | Stubborn | Soft-hearted | Humorous | Thoughtful | Affectionate | Bossy | Spunky | Excitable | Flirty

[ Likes ]
> Mexican Cuisine | Strawberries | Animals | Fun Movies | Musicals | Baked Goods | Dancing | Cartoons | Fashion | Makeup | Singing | Piano | Rock Music | Contemporary R&B | Social Media | Connecting with fans | Challenges | Spending time with friends | Laughter | Traveling

[ Dislikes ]
> The dark | Cleaning up | Judgmental People | Binge eating | Being alone | Losing | Body Shaming | Bigots | Mindless Screamo | Being told no | Asparagus | Canned food | Humidity

[ In-Character Questions ]
Do they leave their clothes on the floor or the chair?

"Everywhere. I leave my clothes everywhere. Floor, chair, doesn't matter where as long as I see it first."

Do they get work done straight away or wait until the last minute?
"Haha, I always try to get my work done in a timely manner. Occasionally, I may be done at the very last minute. Occasionally being every other week. I did say 'I try' not that I do."

How do they feel about personal space?
"I tend to invade the personal space of friends and I typically don't mind being open and affectionate with others. I am naturally this way and am always ready to hug."

Are they stoic or melodramatic about being injured?
"I don't do well with pain. I could get a paper cut and be convinced that I am on my deathbed."

Would they do the exact opposite of what someone says just to spite them?
"Not really. I've rarely ever felt anything near spite for another person."

Do they tend to make decisions based on instincts or “gut feelings,” or do they rely more on logic and careful consideration?
"I'm impulsive, I see, I act and there is rarely ever any thinking involved. Sometimes it leads to good fortune, others times it leads to ridiculous articles about me on the web. Thanks, TMZ."

Do they sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
"Open. I leave the bathroom light on and I need to see to get there ..."

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

[ Past && description ]
> Born and raised in the city where dreams come true, Cassia had the seeds of a star planted from the very beginning. As a child, she often sang around the house, school plays and eventually her parents allowed her to audition for Broadway. She was able to hop on board almost instantly with her talent. Though, she didn't want to stick to the stage and the scene of New York only.

Not long after she was scouted by an agent. She wanted to head into pure singing immediately but instead jumped into acting first. She was first put in front of a camera of children/teen channel's sitcom where she was able to display her acting and singing abilities. Her character was so loved that she starred in another show when it ended and became a total teen idol. She made an appearance in other series, but after the end of her second show, she went into singing.

Instead of going solo, her agent had her join a girl group. While the group was successful, it was the hardest years of her life though they were few. When she finally decided to take more control of her career she went solo and was an almost instant hit. As a solo artist, she had more freedom to do what she wanted. It did better for her mental health too.

[ Family ]
> Matías Blossoms || Father || Alive
> Bethany Blossoms || Mother || Alive
> Justin Blossoms || Older Brother || Alive

[ Friends]
> Chelsea Tate

E X T R A
&: Cassia has a black male pug named Poe.
&: Cassia is fluent in both Spanish and English.
&: Cassia is of Mexican/Puerto Rican descent on her father's side and African American on her mother's.

Jason Grizzly

"Hope when you take that jump, you don't fear the fall"

GENERAL INFORMATION

[ Name ]
> Jason Zak Grizzly

[ Nicknames ]
> Jace
> Grizzly
> Griz Bear

[ Date of Birth ]
> September 23rd

[ Age ]
> Twentynine

[ Gender ]
> Male

[ Sexuality ]
> Heteromantic Heterosexual

[ Hometown ]
> Phoenix, Arizona

[ Occupation ]
> Screenwriter, Author, Producer

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

[ Hair ]
> Jason's hair is thick and deep dark brown shade, might as well be black. He usually keeps it above his shoulders at the most. However, most times it's unkempt and tousled, wavy strand over wavy strand. He doesn't comb it often, just as he doesn't shave often. He has stubble and when he really doesn't groom it, he has a small beard.

[ Eyes ]
> The color of his eyes are a simple brown.

[ Body ]
> He may be tall but is in no way lanky or skinny. He's stockily and athletically built, looking as healthy as ever. It's clear he works out.

[ Height ]
> Jason is a giant, looking down on most people as he stands 6'4 ft (193 cm).

[ Weight ]
> He is a healthy weight, 184 lbs (83 kg)s to be exact.

[ Piercings ]
> None.

[ Markings ]
> If you look closely, you'll notice he has a few small moles on his face. And he has a birthmark on his left arm.

> Nicotine Addict || he's a smoker, but he's trying to quit.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

[ Personality ]
> Snarky | Observant | Laid back | Scatter-brained | Intellectual | Sympathetic | Teasing | Quirky | Hard-working | Playful | Candid | Creative | Childish | Disorganized

[ Likes ]
> Writing | Plays | Musicals | Lord of the Rings | Fries| Music | Dancing | Food | Dogs | Exercise | Food | Taco Bell | John Hugh | 80's music | Arizona | Light up Sneakers | Spicy food | Comedy shows | Swimming | Naps | Sunny days

[ Dislikes ]
> Being lied to | Plagiarism | Injustice | Abuse | Eggplant | Centipedes | Frigid weather | Rainy days | Permissions | Colds | Being rushed | Belittlement | Losing time of the day

"Both? I hardly know where my mind is half the time and you can bet I don't know where my clothes end aside from my body."

"I'm all over the place. I would like to get things done timely, but I am very disorganized."

"I like space when I'm working, I hate when people look at my unfinished things without permission. Besides that, I don't really care."

"Only babies cry. But I may crawl up into a tiny ball and wait for it to be over. Melodramatic it is. What's to be expected of an artist?"

"No, not really. I don't have the time nor the spite."

Do they tend to make decisions based on instincts or “gut feelings,” or do they rely more on logic and careful consideration?
"I am a guy who runs on instinct and gut feelings. I have to in order to bring my creations about. In fact, I get paid for it."

> Do they sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
"Closed. You never know what may crawl in, like my dogs. They like to sleep on me, and they're heavy."

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

[ Past && description ]
> Becoming a screenwriter and producer wasn't at all in Jace's plan. He had always enjoyed writing since he had been old enough to do so. Most of his works were left unfinished as he moved on to something new. However, when his father, his main supporter, grew ill, he began working on a piece for him. And after he passed away, Jace published it. His career shot off from the moment and he was only fifteen. It was an immediate bestseller and only a year later did his book received a movie adaption. That too was a hit. But more importantly, Jace was able to observe how screenwriting and producing was done.

He was inspired to enter the field and expand his world of writing. His creativity had never died down so he continued to work alongside many like artist as well as shoot off his own projects. He has had quite a few successful films and shows that hehe played a huge part of in production, few of his own. Jace made a name for himself but his fame was the least of his concern. He simply liked sharing his work and seeing it come to life. And he has a lot of works he has yet to finish. He is never not busy.

[ Family ]
> Nathaniel Grizzly || Father || Deceased
> Natalia Grizzly || Mother || Alive
> Jade Grizzly || Older Sister || Alive
> Emma Garland || Niece || Alive

[ Friends]
> Osbourne Finch
> Plenty of friends from high school

E X T R A
&: Jason has two pet dogs, a Flat-coated Retriever named Beetle and a Great Pyrenees named Skittles.
&: Whenever he has a moment of genius or an idea, he drops everything he was doing just to get it down on paper.

Lilac Morrison

"I'd love you to stay but that's simply insane"

GENERAL INFORMATION

[ Name ]
> Lilac Grace Morrison

[ Nicknames ]
> Lila
> Lillie
> Cold Bitch
> Snow Queen

[ Date of Birth ]
> December 25th

[ Age ]
> Twentysix

[ Gender ]
> Female

[ Sexuality ]
> Biromantic Bisexual

[ Hometown ]
> Chicago, Illinois

[ Occupation ]
> Actress, Producer

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

[ Hair ]
> Lilac's hair is thick and a rich dark brown, though practically appears raven depending on the lighting. It reaches her down to her midback and is naturally somewhat wavy. It's never seen unkempt and in most cases straightened.

[ Eyes ]
> Her eyes are a gorgeous glossy, bright blue color, but from afar they can look a little green.

[ Body ]
> Lilac is in healthy shape, slim and slender with a few curves, but all in the right places. Her shoulders are broad, her waist a little small and her hips wide. She exercises regularly to keep her shape.

[ Height ]
> Lilac is a little above average height, standing 5'6 (167 cm). Her long legs make her appear taller.

[ Weight ]
> She maintains a mostly healthy weight, weighing 121 lbs (55 kg).

[ Piercings ]
> Lilac has both her earlobes pierced twice and once on her right ear's helix.

[ Markings ]
> Lilac has light freckles on her face and scattered across other places on her body. She also has a few scars, but they are faded and hardly noticeable.

> Nicotine Addict || She is a smoker and has shown no intentions of quitting.
> Mild Anxiety || It's hardly noticeable thanks to her confident and cool demeanor, but she does fall into the symptoms alone. It ties into her insomnia.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

[ Personality ]
> Cold | Distant | Straightforward | Inexpressive | Honest | Insensitive | Sardonic | Sarcastic --- yet Warm-hearted | Teasing | Kind | Gentle | Possessive | Daring | Intelligent |

[ Likes ]
> Books | Classical piano | Alternative Music | Fashion | Theaters | Poetry | Painting | Rain | Snow | Hot beverages | Flowers | Slow Dancing | Guitar | Jogging | Acting | Italian Ice | French Food | Animals | Cats | Candles

[ Dislikes ]
> Most people | Idiots | Dubstep | Being bothered | Most Parties | Strong Smells | Getting Drunk | Overly Rambunctious people | People who don't work anything | Insincerity | Slapstick Comedy |

"The chair, so I know where it is and I can walk on my floor without ruining any of my clothes. My house will not be turning into a pigsty."

"Straight away. I like to think I am a punctual woman. And I hate to procrastinate, it makes me anxious."

"It's called PERSONAL SPACE. What do people not understand about it? If you invade mine, I can't guarantee I won't bite."

"Stoic. It's a mere flesh wound. I've got no time to whine about it. Not to mention, it only makes things worse."

"I won't lie ... I can be petty. I do it to a lot of people, who's to say they don't deserve it?"

"I think before I act. Most times. I try to follow the wise words of 'thinking before speaking or acting'. If I don't, I do dumb things like fall in love and stay in love and love."

Do they sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
"Open. I feel unsettled with it open, but my cat likes to come and go. Since my cat is deaf I need to make her feel at ease."

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

[ Past && description ]
> Truth be told, Lilac didn't have much of a childhood or much that she enjoyed. Her parents had settled down young in the states and both worked to support their small family. Their money problems were solved almost completely when a photographer spotted a young Lilac. She was only seven then, but she became a sweetheart in the modeling world. It gladdened her to know she could help her family out even though it was hard work.

Her father eventually suggested she go into acting against her mother's will. Lilac enjoyed acting more than she did modeling, winning some awards and being nominated numerous times, in spite of her mother's somewhat disapproval. So, she continued to model and act until her parents divorced. After that, she had more control over her career. At twenty-two, she quit modeling and replaced it with producing.

[ Family ]
> Antony Morrison || Father || Alive
> Clara Blake || Mother || Alive
> Jonas Blake || Stepfather || Alive
> Marceau Morrison || Younger Brother || Alive
> Brielle Blake || Younger Half Sister || Alive

[ Friends]
> Osbourne Finch. It's complicated.

E X T R A
&: Lilac is of French descent, her mother being from Toulouse and her father of French parentage but originating from England.
&: She has a white deaf fluffy cat she has named Marshmallow.
&: She is fluent in both French and English.
&: She has zero intentions of going into the music industry, but Lilac as a pretty voice and can play both piano and guitar.

Last edited:

MaryGold

Original poster
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.

Hollis Darcy

Information

name
Hollis Elizabeth Darcy

nicknames
Holly || so common, it's practically her birth name

birth place
Pasadena, California, USA

sexual orientation
Heteromantic Heterosexual

height & weight
Holly is a little taller than average, standing at 5'6 ft (168 cm) and weighing a healthy weight of 110 lbs (50 kg)

hair & eyes
Naturally, Holly's hair is a golden blonde shade, but she dyes it often to platinum and other cases pink. It goes well with her large and round blue eyes.

face & body
Holly's face is angular and and heart-shaped and her body slender with few curves.

piercings & tattoos & markings
Holly has both pf her earlobes pierced once. She has one tattoo on her left hand. And she has light freckles scattered across her body, including her face.

brief bio
Holly was born and raised in Pasadena as the middle child with no particular talent and decent enough looking, according to those around her. She was constantly outshine by her elder sister who became an actress and her younger twin brother who studied to be a writer. But she tried not to let that get her down, so she skipped town to study at Juliard after getting accepted. She majored in dance and minored in art. She graduated, but still didn't stick out. So, she moved to LA and began teaching younger girls ballet and music and working part time at a flower shop.

extras
Holly is fluent in German.​

MaryGold

Original poster
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.

THE HALF BREED

YUUTO AKIYAMA

"Today, again today seems to be unchanging."

GENERAL INFORMATION

[NAME]
> Yuuto Akiyama

[AGE]
> Over 100, appears to be in his early twenties

[SEXUALITY]
> Demiromantic Heterosexual

[BIRTHPLACE]
> Unknown

[SPECIES]
> Half Human, half inu yokai

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

[HUMAN APPEARANCE]
> As a human, Yuuto is an undeniably good looking young man. His body is fit and in good shape, though not buff, he does carry muscles, a toned chest, and even shaped abs. He also, surprisingly for a demon, has a soft, delicate and handsome face. His eyes are dark brown, appearing to be black orbs at times and his face is slightly angular. The only thing ruining it is the x shaped scar on his left cheek. He has more than that one scar, but it is the only one out in the open. His hair is dark brown, slightly auburnish and long. He has prettier hair than most girls. And truth be told, he is also lighter than most demons but stands at a decent height of 5'10. His skin is slightly olive due to being out in the sun for long periods of time.

[YOKAI APPEARANCE]
> A ravenous and terrifying large dog creature, resembling a wolf, with red eyes fur the color of his hair and sharp claws and a white lotus symbol on his forehead. Though, sometimes he only half transforms, only taking on the ears, tail, claws, eyes and the lotus symbol. When in his full mode, he hardly has any control.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

[PERSONALITY]
> Reserved | Thoughtful | Sarcastic | Dryly Humorous | Naive | Sassy | Demanding | Strong-willed | Confident | Mild-tempered

[LIKES]
> Autumn | Music | Sword fighting | Gardens | Animals | Being treated with respect |

[DISLIKES]
> Most humans | Most demons | Ignorance | Idiots | Loudmouths | Being Disrespected | His human side | Disruption of Nature |

YOKAI INFORMATION

[SPECIES]
> Half Human, half Inuyokai (dog demon)

[ABILITIES]
> Yuuto possesses many abilities. Super strength, super speed, enhanced senses, durability and stamina. This is only the power he knows about as well, there is more he has yet to unlock.

[STRENGHTS]
> Yuuto was trained to be a warrior from a young age. He knows how to use the sword very well and even has a magical sword he was given by his deceased father. He is a fast and strategic thinker, a formidable opponent and a good leader.

[LIMITATIONS]
> With super sense also comes vulnerability to his hearing and nose and the like. He is also very bad at social interactions, he isn't good at making friends and understanding others emotionally.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

[BRIEF BIO]
> Yuuto remembers his childhood quite vividly in spite of them being many years ago. His father was a powerful Inuyokai known throughout the yokai and human communities both, he also happened to be the leader of the strong Akiyama clan. For years their bloodline had been kept clean. That was until his father fell in love and married a human woman. Then entered the next in line heir of the clan, Yuuto. It was an outrage to the entire clan, but there was nothing they could do as they believed in the purity of the higher bloodline. Not to mention their clan leader was more powerful than them all.

Sadly, his father died in battle and a young Yuuto was left to be raised and protected by his single mother. And she too eventually was killed by her own fellow villagers. So, from a young age, Yuuto was made the clan leader. And that was when Yuuto made the decree that his clan was allowed to attack that same village annually. This made them happier, but they still don't see him as particularly worthy of being the best clan leader with blood being tainted with human blood.

Years later, his advisor suggested that he marry. Yuuto is, after all, a very young man in the yokai years, and therefore is not respected very much by other clans. And no other yokai female would dare become his mate. His advisor had the bright idea of making a peace deal with Harata village. If they gave him a bride, they would leave their village be.

Yuuto is not particularly fond of this plan but will do what's best for his clan. Including, marrying a human woman.

[EXTRA]
> Unlike most of his peers, he likes his meat cooked.

MaryGold

Original poster
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry. Incest.
sassy
honest
sweet
loyal
caring

THEODORE BÉLANGER

i been through some bad shit
i should be a sad bitch

GENERAL INFORMATION

NAME + PRONUNCIATION
➳ Theodore Jules Belanger​
➳ th EE - uh - d aw r || j ew uh l || bai - lang - szai​
NICKNAME/S
➳ Theo || used by everyone, family friends and others. he dislikes being called by his full name​
➳ Teddy || don't ever call him this, only his family and few exceptions are allowed to call him by this name​
➳ Kitty (Chat) || Theo is ninety percent sass and sarcasm, he gained the nickname because of that and the joke that his friends and family would make cat sounds whenever he sassed or was in a sour mood​
DATE OF BIRTH
➳ July 24th, 1999​
ZODIAC
➳ Leo​
SEXUALITY
➳ Bisexual || he's not quiet or secretive about his personality. he has been interested in both males and females for as long he could remember even though he's been with more females than males.​
BIRTHPLACE
➳ Marseille, France​
ACCENT
➳ Theo speaks with a soft and light, but clearly evident, French accent and not the type from the region he was born in. Still, there is no denying how sweet and smooth his voice sounds when he speaks.​
ETHNICITY
➳ 25% French, 25% Italian || Paternal​
➳ 50% French || Maternal​
NATIONALITY
➳ Theo has dual citizenship between France and England.​
OCCUPATION
➳ He works part-time at his mother's boutique and does music gigs on the side.​
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

HAIR
➳ Light brown and thick is how Theo's hair could be described as. His thick locks have a slight wave and curl pattern and generally always a mess and yet he still looks good.​
EYES
➳ As his mother claims, Theo's eyes are a national treasure. They are very expressive and the color of bright blue, drawing people in with one look.​
HEIGHT
➳ 6'0" (183 cm)​
WEIGHT
➳ 160 lbs (73 kg)​
SKIN
➳ Theo's skin is fair, warm color with a tannish pigment to his skin. It's far from flawless because of the moles and scars across his body.​
FACE
➳ The features on Theo's face are sharper than a knife. He has a chiseled jaw and hollowed cheeks and is undeniably handsome, something he is aware of.​
BODY
➳ He doesn't work out on a regular basis, but Theo has a somewhat athletic build. His muscles are beautifully shaped even if he doesn't have a whole six pack and huge guns. In fact, though wiry built, he's a little on the thin side.​
DRESS
➳ Despite being from a wealthy background with a fashionista mother and sister, Theo is a rather causal dresser. He feels comfortable in jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, and things of that nature. There are hints of alternative in his style, mainly because he likes wearing dark colors or anything that's not too bright. The only designer clothes he wears are gifts from his family and friends.​
TATTOOS
➳ One his right hand.​
PIERCINGS
➳ None.​
SCARS
➳ He has quite a few, most of them have faded over time. He's gained one on his left knee after scraping it terribly, a long one on his left form arm, a burn on his chest and scars around both his wrist, though they're usually hidden underneath the long sleeves of his shirt.​
MARKINGS
➳ He has a couple of small beauty marks on his face and jaw.​
HEALTH AILMENTS
➳ Pollen Allergy || Spring and summer are the worst times of the year for Theo. And his allergies can get pretty bad. He's had many asthma attacks before because of them and stayed in bed due to hayfever for weeks in a row.​
FACE CLAIM
➳ Maxence Danet-Fauvel​

PERSONAL INFORMATION

PERSONALITY
➳ Sass master level 1000. Theo is ninety percent sass and sarcasm according to his friends and family. The boy is sharp-tongued, quick-witted and brutal when it comes to the truth. Which is exactly how he got the nickname "Kitty", by being such a feisty cat. That and the fact that he is as cool as a cat. All of those traits add to what makes him so likable. The boy is naturally a charmer and he knows it, it doesn't help that he also knows he's handsome and it's gone to his head a little. Confidence is not something that Theo so often lacks, he's generally very-self-confident and outspoken.​
He had a teasing and flirty side. Truth be told, Theo generally has such good chemistry with everyone, he unconsciously flirts and is unconsciously seductive with certain people. He isn't dumb, he is by far one of the most clever people you will ever come to meet. But when it comes to himself, he's a little bit of an idiot. Things resolving around himself has to be spelled out most times.​
There are occasions where Theo can be shy too, though. This happens when it comes to people who respect or looks up to. He feels smaller with those people, people he deems better than himself. Because he likes himself, but not as much as he should. He always believes there's room for improvement in himself and others. Something he has no problem vocalizing whether anyone would want to hear it or not. He's a witty and sweet young man and that's not hard to discover when you get to know him.​
In fact, one of his best traits is his loyalty and caring nature. He is always giving constant support and allegiance to the people he loves and cares about even if it may hurt him too. But he doesn't care because he'd rather live in pain with a clear conscience than with a guilty conscience. And while he cares for the people he loves, his sassy and sometimes sour attitude doesn't stop him from wanting to strangling them when they piss him off.​
➳ espressos || guitar || waffles || dark colors || music || animals || small towns || parties || napping || snow || movies || an occasional beer || girls || boys || being complimented || winning || comedy films || 80's culture || bass || some bugs || summer || writing || poetry​
DISLIKES
➳ being wrong || apologizing || small spaces || the dark || clowns || the color yellow || salty foods || combing his hair || bitter coffee || being dirty || pollen || bigots || being bossed around || losing || traveling || bullies​
HOBBIES
➳ Playing Guitar and Piano || Writing in his journal || Watching films || Listening to music || Reading​
HABITS
➳ Biting his lower bottom lip || Rubbing his neck with both hands when nervous​
TALENTS
➳ Guitar || Piano || Writing || Singing​
FEARS
➳ Closed spaces || The dark​
MENTAL AILMENTS
➳ Nicotine Addict || Theo has done drugs before and drinks occasionally, but the only thing he's addicted to is smoking.​
➳ PTSD || It has gotten much better over the years, but Theo has been suffering from Post Traumatic Disorder from a young age. It has to do with the traumatic and difficult experiences he has faced over the course of his life.​
MEMORABLE QUOTES
➳ "I do a thing called what I want."​
➳ "I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do."​
➳ "You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind."​

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

FATHER + RELATIONSHIP
Leo Belanger || 47 || Ex-Mafia member, current entrepreneur || Alive || Theo shares a complicated relationship with his father. He loves the man, but he can't help but be angry at him for not caring for his family and being there the way he should have been for them. But he also understands why and he loves his old man anyway.​
MOTHER + RELATIONSHIP
Camille Belanger (nee Dupont) || 45 || Alive || Camille is a loving mother toward her children and even if Theo thinks she's a bit spoiled and snobbish, he still loves her. If his mother asks him to do something, he does no questions asked. After all, she has always been there for him.​
SIBLINGS + RELATIONSHIP
Trinette Belanger || Twin Sister || 19 || Alive || Theo and Trinette are as thick as leaves. They had grown up as each other's best friends and even as they gained interest in different things, they're still very close. He would fight anyone for her, knowing she'd do the same. They argue like crazy as siblings do though.​
FRIENDS
➳ Theo has friends in France, in Australia, in Italy and the states. He's moved so many times he's never had a chance to get truly close to many people at all. His closest friends are back in Paris, many who have moved on with their lives without him. And he has a hard time making some in the small town his family had moved into, the townspeople are pretty abrasive toward outsiders, he has one friend in town though.​
Annabeth Fawn || Theo and Betsey have known each other since they were children, they're mothers are bestfriends. He, his sister and Betsey was the golden trio. Sadly the only got to see each once or twice a year as Theo's family was always moving. And even though they aren't as close as they used to be anymore, he still views her as a little sister and good friend.​
EXES
➳ Theo has have had flings here and there. Serious partners and not so serious partners. But none that he would truly write home about.​
ENEMIES
➳ None of that matter anymore.​
PETS
Summer || Female || a golden retriever and husky mix. she's the sweetest thing alive and follows Theo everywhere.​
OTHER RELATIONS
➳ None.​
BACKSTORY
➳ Theo was born into a wealthy lifestyle, wanting for not. His parents always gave him what he'd asked for and taught him the best they could. Naturally, he grew up a little spoiled, but having a sister helped balance that out a bit. He wasn't completely aware of what his father did as a job. He knew that it was dangerous and important, but not completely clocked in on it. His father was a member of the mafia. And he discovered this the day he was first kidnapped for ransom. Of course, they got him back. But he had witnessed and experienced things no child should have to.​
And it wasn't the last time he had been kidnapped. He would be held for days, sometimes weeks, abused and mistreated by his captors and witnessing violence after violence after violence. It was because of this reason his family moved so much and it didn't help him at all. When he reached his teen years, he was a troublemaker in school, causing trouble and fights everywhere he went. Theo had been expelled from at least two schools and yet somehow he graduated one.​
It didn't help that his father wasn't around the way they needed him to be. It was only after his father finally quit the mafia lifestyle that Theo started to mellow and his anger decrease. He became a businessman and sadly that meant he still wasn't around the way Theo wanted him to be. Still, he calmed down that year and the next thing he knew, his father opened a boutique for Theo's mother in small-town where a close friend lived. They just moved in and the townspeople aren't that kind to him, but word on the street is because of a missing girl who returned home after years. All Theo wants to do is settle down.​
EXTRA INFORMATION
➳ Theo is fluent in French, Italian and English.​
➳ Theo can do a really convincing American accent.​
➳ When they were kids, he, Betsey and Trinette had their own band called Animal Sounds.

kind
soft
full of love
forgiving
bright

ANNABETH FAWN

i'm always sad and I'm always lonely
but I can't tell you that I'm breaking slowly

GENERAL INFORMATION

NAME + PRONUNCIATION
➳ Annabeth Luna Claire Fawn​
➳ AE n - uh - b eh th || L OO - n ah || k l - ai r || f - ON​
NICKNAME/S
➳ Betsey || hardly anyone calls her by her first name. Betsey has stuck since she was a child and so all her friends call her by this name.​
➳ Betts || a cute little name was given to her by her best friend. something someone calls her when they're either trying to act cut, too lazy or in most cases want something from her.​
➳ Bambi || because as her friends say, she is like a deer​
DATE OF BIRTH
➳ June 21st, 2000​
ZODIAC
➳ Gemini​
SEXUALITY
➳ Bisexual || Betsey isn't very open about her sexuality, most people are under the impression that she's straight and it doesn't bother her. She has held an interest in and been with girls before. Admittedly, she does have a preference for males. Emotional and romantic attachment always win over everything else for her though.​
BIRTHPLACE
➳ Dublin, Ireland, UK​
ACCENT
➳ Betsey's accent is a bit of a mess, though, that's what some people find endearing about it. Her accent is predominantly Dublin Irish because of where she was born and raised in her early years, which she hates because of how badly irish are treated in England, but has been given heavy influence from her mother's French accent and the Northern English accents. She pronounces many words different from those all three of those accents.​
ETHNICITY
➳ 50% Irish | Paternal​
➳ 25% French, 25% Dutch | Maternal​
NATIONALITY
➳ Betsey has citizenship within both England and Ireland.​
OCCUPATION
➳ While going to a popular art school in their town, Betsey also works part-time at a cafe/bakery and babysits the children of her mother's friends (basically the richer woman and men of their town.).​

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

HAIR
➳ A natural blonde. Betsey's hair is fine, soft and long, past her shoulders and nearly reaching past mid-back with a slight wave pattern. The shade of it is an ashy yellow, caramel-color, though looks paler in some lighting. Most times, she wears it down, but when working she either ties it into a ponytail or a messy bun.​
EYES
➳ Betsey has what are called doe eyes. Big, soft and a bright sea of blue. While they give off an innocent and vulnerable look, they can also be cheerful, full of light and stern.​
HEIGHT
➳ 5'3 ft (160 cm)​
WEIGHT
➳ 112 lbs (51 kg)​
SKIN
➳ Her skin is very fair, though is slightly pinkish, especially in the heat or cold weather. It's nearly flawless too.​
FACE
➳ Like everything else about Betsey, the features of her face are soft, feminine and pretty. She attracts more people to her than she'd liked because of her kind face and actions.​
BODY
➳ Slender and petite. Betsey has always been small in both height and weight, but her body still carries some curves with slim broad shoulders and slightly wide hips. She has a small hourglass-like figure.​
DRESS
➳ Betsey's style could be considered a mix of Girly and Girl Next Door type. Simplicity and cuteness, often a lot of vintage type of clothing as well. She will mostly be seen wearing pale colors and almost casual. She isn't one to wear anything sexy, though she has one too many times before because of the crowd she hangs around.​
TATTOOS
➳ None.​
PIERCINGS
➳ Both of her earlobes are pierced once.​
SCARS
➳ Betsey's skin is nearly flawless, but she has a few scars, most of them in hidden places. Most of her scars are associated with painful memories she'd rather bury than acknowledge.​
MARKINGS
➳ None.​
HEALTH AILMENTS
➳ None.​
FACE CLAIM
➳ Emily Kinney​

PERSONAL INFORMATION

PERSONALITY
➳ Annabeth Fawn has quite an interesting persona. To almost everyone, she's perceived as the sweet and innocent perfect girl, with the perfect wealthy family, with the perfect rich and popular friends, loved by nearly everyone. She's just nothing but a bright and sweet ball of goodness who knows when to put her foot down. But oh how wrong they are. Though, no one is to blame as she puts this face on because she herself half believes this because often lies to herself fakes everything until she makes it. She doesn't make it, she'd never made it.​
For starters, the biggest truth is that Betsey doesn't know when to put her foot down. Sometimes, she does, but it really means nothing as she is a huge pushover. The people closest to her and most involved with her use her until she's worn out and broken, but she always brushes it aside along with her feelings to please the person in question. Which is why they view her as resilient. She's really not, she's just forgiving and generous even when she shouldn't be.​
And she's sensitive and awkward and shy. She isn't the best with social interactions, making the things she does and says a bit silly. She's constantly scared that she's annoying people. Which contributes to why she holds back on her own personal feelings. What good would they be?​
But everything Betsey pretends to be isn't unnecessarily true. She is a sweet person, to a fault really. She's kind and gentle and that bites for the type of people she's surrounded by. And she can be a bright, in fact, she is when she's happy and excited. The truth is, Betsey is a soft person full of love to give even if she doesn't receive it return nor does she know exactly what love is. This doesn't mean she can't get upset, she does, her feelings overflow from time to time and when they explode, she scares everyone around her. And she can hold quite a grudge and cries a lot at home.​
Of course, she doesn't realize that this should be okay. She's too busy playing a part to recognize that, even if it's killing her. No worries though, she's always been good at bearing the pain.​
➳ music || art || dancing || winter || baked goods || chocolate || ukulele || acoustic || birds || cats || sketching || paint || scented candles || quiet || harry potter || pillows || aesthetics || laughter || blankets || her baby brother || photography || hot beverages || Reading || 50s - 60's music​
DISLIKES
➳ bigots || screamo || being lied to || crying || sudden noises || lightning and thunder || being left behind || her own self more than half of the time || being the center of attention || failing expectations || letting people down || her stepfather || bullies || horror movies​
HOBBIES
➳ Sketching/Painting || Photography || Baking || Scrapbooking || Birdwatching || Jogging || Ukulele and Guitar​
HABITS
➳ Pacing || Repeating her words || Going on a tangent || Smacking and banging her hand against her hand or other hard objects​
TALENTS
➳ Sketching/Painting || Baking || Ukulele || Singing​
FEARS
➳ Being abandoned || Turning out to be a bad person || Failing everyone || Everything​
MENTAL AILMENTS
➳ Minor symptoms of Autism || overtime, she learned to hide them better and just be "normal". But she still has them. And she hates that part about herself.​
➳ Anxiety || It's pretty bad. She had been hospitalized for it before and while it didn't go away, she learned to hide it better. The smallest most particular things can trigger her and completely stop her breathing pattern. In those situations, she tends to run away.​
➳ Drug Abuse || No, Annabeth is not addicted to drugs like cocaine or heroin. She has an addiction to Adderall, Valium and sleeping pills.​
➳ PTSD || she simply cannot forget the scariest parts of her life, especially the day she was almost taken far away​
MEMORABLE QUOTES
➳ "I don't like to talk when I have nothing meaningful to say ..."​
➳ "Kindness is free. You shouldn't be so stingy with it."​
➳ "Awkward is my specialty."​
BACKGROUND INFORMATION

FATHER + RELATIONSHIP
Brodie Fawn || 45 || Alive || Betsey hasn't seen her father in years. According to her mother, he abandoned them, which is pretty believable since he never said goodbye to her when they had been so close. Needless to say, it has left her with some daddy issues.

MOTHER + RELATIONSHIP
Joan Amherst || 44 || Alive || Betsey and her mother have always have had a rough relationship and she blames herself for it as her mother had had post-Partum depression for a long time when she had Betsey. The woman talks down to her and so controlling it becomes hard to breathe at times, but there are moments where she's ... motherly and kind. And she's certain that Joan loves her, she never left Betsey behind, not long her father did.

SIBLINGS + RELATIONSHIP
➳ Frederick "Freddie" Amherst || not even one || Alive || Betsey is more of a mother to him than their actual mother is. she adores him like crazy and cares for him and because of that, he's attached to her just as she is to him.

FRIENDS
Cassie Brooks || 14 || Deceased || the first friend Betsey had made within her time at the mental word. The girls were similar and bonded, quickly growing on each other. Betsey was pulled out before her and her mother wouldn't let her contact Cassie. When Betsey heard she was released from the hospital, she secretly went out to meet her and found that she had taken her own life in her own home. She blames herself for the incident.
Jessica "Jesse" Cullen || 18 || They're "best Friends", but their relationship is as unhealthy as the one Betsey has with her own boyfriend. Jesse, aside from her Betsey's own mother, has the most control over Betsey's life. They met after Betsey was released from the hospital and the girl quickly befriended her and protected her, gaining Betsey's trust and, in turn, they shared secrets. Her mother approved of the relationship as Jesse was not only popular and of the richer crowd in their town, but her mother was also friends with Betsey's. Still, slowly but surely she became pretty possessive of the blonde, treating her more like her own pet than rather than a friend. So, she hangs out with Jesse and her crowd, making Annabeth popular even when she hates being put on the spot.
Oliver Black || 19 || a friend and common partner at art school. they do a lot of projects together and talk frequently. he's one of the most genuine people she has ever met and someone who treats her as her own person. which is why she only gets to hang out with at art school or when they have projects to do outside of school. Jesse and Ellis don't like him.
Theodore and Trinette Belanger || They're like siblings, though, they aren't as close as they once were. See; Theodore.

EXES
➳ Betsey has only ever had one boyfriend. She has had brief relations with others, but they never lasted because while she wanted something serious they did not.

ENEMIES
➳ She claims she has none when really her enemies are the ones closest to her. There might be one who's closet tobe an enemy.
William Amherst || Stepfather || Businessman || Alive || Betsey's stepfather has always been cruel to her, expressing to her that she should just disappear from the family when her mother wasn't around. He also makes her feel very uncomfortable when they're in the same room as he has gotten too touchy since she started developing into a woman. Whenever her mother notices, it causes her to be callous towards Betsey and detached.

PETS
Mika || Mika is a white coated kitten who's deaf but beautiful all the same.

OTHER RELATIONS
Ellis Woods || 19 || Alive || Betsey's on and off boyfriend, but even when they're off they are still on. They are the definition of a toxic relationship. Everyone sees them as the perfect couple who truly loves each other and will end up getting married, the good girl and the jock, how sweet, right? Nope. They started off sweet but Ellis is pretty abusive, he has anger issues that stem from his father, which Betsey understands, but he takes it out on her and then apologizes later. She doesn't completely realize how wrong it is, because he needs her and so she needs him, and that's love. It has to be since no one's ever truly wanted her before.

BACKSTORY
➳ Betsey had been a mistake from the beginning. Her mother never wanted to have children but she decided to have one because she knew her husband wanted one so much. A boy in particular. But, Betsey was a girl. Her mother suffered from Post-partum depression and separated herself from the girl at the get-go. Her father had practically raised her as a single parent for a long time and loved her nonetheless. t was only when she started showing concerning symptoms did he take her to the hospital and she was diagnosed with just symptoms of autism, but it stuck out as clear as day.

They decided to move into her father's hometown, hoping it would quell their anger with a new change of scenery. It did not. The issue of Betsey's mental illness amongst many others caused her parents to fight day and night. her father had even left the home to sleep at the bakery he owned for weeks on end. She couldn't even voice her concerns to her parents about things going on in her life. One fateful day when Betsey's parents were late to pick her up, she was walking on her own home when she had nearly been picked up by a predator. He hurt her bad, she still has the scar to this day. But the only reason she escaped because another girl was around and saw it all. He went after her next and during that brief moment, Betsey had escaped and hid until he left, watching as he drove away with the poor girl. But not without warning her to keep her mouth shut.

She hurried home and wanted to tell her parents but they were just arguing so bad again, screaming and yelling, so she went to her room and kept it to herself in fear of her own life. the guilt along with the ss of everything in her life took a toll on her. She had panick attacks often and finally when she was eleven she freaked out so bad that her parents had no choice but submit her into the mental health ward. It did her good. But when she was around thirteen, her mother pulled her out the moment her doctor said she could go. A lot had changed since she had been there. Her parents divorced and her father was nowhere around. And her mother had remarried a much wealthier man.

It was a lot for her to adapt to, but she did. And she thought she was doing well to survive, that was until the girl who had gotten kidnapped suddenly came back.

EXTRA INFORMATION
➳ Betsey is fluent in French, Dutch and English.
➳ Betsey used to do ballet, it was one of her mother's many commands.
➳ Betsey likes to run/jogging, especially when she's stressed. In fact, she does it so much that's frankly obsessive and unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.