Pet peeves that piss you off!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you leave the microwave on a few seconds?

• I leave it on the last few seconds just to waste one second of someone else's life! HAHAHAHA!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I make sure to wait till the microwave is done as to not annoy the next person in line. I am a model

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
PEOPLE STANDING BEHIND ME. FUUUUUUUUUUCK TAHT MAKE ME WANNA TURN AROUND AND KIIIILLLLLLL.

also moe..... fuckthatpissesmeoff MEKILLTHEFIRSFUCKERTOSAYVAY-CHAN

There's another thing I hate.

YouTube has seen fit to place FUCKING COMMERCIALS in on the shows they have available for viewing.

If I wanted to watch commercials, I WOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THE TV, YOU POMPOUS ASSHOLES!!!

Further more, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY BLOCK THE MUSIC FOR A FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO!

AND ON A TRIBUTE TO A DEAD PERSON!!! YOU INSENSITIVE FUCKIN PRICKS!!!

Reactions: 7 people
YEAH YOUTUBES NEW FACISM MAKES WAYNE BRADY WANNA CHOKE A BITCH

um. yeah.

I saw that new shit on youtube.. pisses me off.. pisses me off like how MTV does not show music videos.. neither does MTV2... and the Weather channel has talk shows now and Cartoon network is starting to have non-cartoon shows..

It pisses me off when people always disturbe me when I am trying to draw

wait don't go I have more
2.) When people think they are the best at everything
3.) Gorwn men acting as "if" they were gangster
4.) People who Flame Furries *my top*
5.) People who talk shit about your own art *well the only reason they do that, that runs through my head is that they just can't draw as well as you can or just can't draw at all*

6.) People who think that Sex is all that matters Well I can name a few times, 900RedYoshi got this comment that said about his youtube channel background said this

"I think that this pisture is to revealing I'm not sure if it's a female and if I should be aroused by it or if it's a man and I should be disgusted" Just really Pisses me off

7.) Commercials with children in it *they ought to be shot*
8.) Commercials in general
9.) Anything besides Mythbusters, how it's made, and Destroyed in Seconds on discover channel
10.) People who hate a game just because they can not figure out the puzzle and or don't have the brains to sit and Level grind *in other words final fantasy games I have the patients to do that so you should too.*

11.) More to come tomorrow because right now.

I saw that new shit on youtube.. pisses me off.. pisses me off like how MTV does not show music videos.. neither does MTV2... and the Weather channel has talk shows now and Cartoon network is starting to have non-cartoon shows..

Our world has changed too much.

God help us all.

I don't have a lot of things that anger me. I sort of lack that part of my head. Though there are things that annoy me greatly on sight or hearing.

4. People that assume stereotypes of a particular group of which I am a part of.

3. People who go to a fast food place and only order from the dollar menu.

2. People who eat their roommate's food without asking/telling/repaying.

1. People who put ketchup/catchup on steak.

That last one being the real ticker, here. Perfectly good steak, caringlyNO... lovingly made... and they put ketchup on it. -sad sigh-

2. People who eat their roommate's food without asking/telling/repaying.

Perfectly understandable-

1. People who put ketchup/catchup on steak.

That last one being the real ticker, here. Perfectly good steak, caringlyNO... lovingly made... and they put ketchup on it. -sad sigh-

Uh oh!

You'll probably hate people where I live. It's a common sight (hell, they even make ketchup recipes specifically for consumption with fried chicken), though I'd use worcestershire if it's available.

CATSUP ON STEAK?!

I LIVE IN TEXAS! RYKER AND I CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT WE LOVE OUR RED MEAT!

That's like...... so..... wrong... and disrespectful..

I hate when I'm all happy about something new that I got, and then someone tells me how wrong I was to get it and how much it sucks. c____c Can't I be excited about something without someone buzzkilling? ;_;

Ketchup on steak? WTF... I have a new thing that angers me now..

You'll probably hate people where I live. It's a common sight (hell, they even make ketchup recipes specifically for consumption with fried chicken), though I'd use worcestershire if it's available.

Yeah, I get this... wave of sorrow and slight fury that washes over me when I see it. More the sorrow, but... yeah. If it needs it, I either use whatever else the steak is being served with (mashed potatoes or the veggies) to blend the flavors, or some manner of sauce made for the consumption with the steak.

Otherwise, I've got to hold back the tears and look away. It's just... so horrible to contemplate.

Children with cell phones.

Infomercials (big time on the food related ones)...they pull you in...so stupid...yet...YOU CAN'T LOOK AWAY...OH SWEET TRAIN WRECK.​

People touching my laptop.​

People getting in my face. I'm claustrophobic at times.​

Feet. Being touched by feet.​

The word cute being said in relation to me.​

When people don't say the word BYE before leaving msn/aim/yahoo. It takes three keys people...use them B...Y...E. EASY!​

When my ipod is giving me the red flashy battery bar and I can't find my charger...drives me batty​

CHAIN MAIL OR TEXTS. WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE THINGS STILL AROUND. >:( AN-NIH-IL-ATE -presses delete\erase button with a crazed look on her face- I WILL NOT DIE IN A FEW DAYS....I WILL NOT SEE A CREEPY LITTLE GHOST GIRL IN THE GUTTER OR IN MY ROOM...FUCK I HATE THOSE STUPID THINGS. SEND THIS...BLAH...10 FRIENDS...BLAH...SEND THIS FOR THAT..GAHHHHHHHHHH!​

Stupid camera angles in video games.​

The sarcastic thing where your parents sing "You can't always get what you want" when you ask for something.​

That or when, as a kid, you'd ask where are we going and you'd get "down the road" as a retort.​

Don't touch my portfolio. It weighs seven pounds (Weighed it) and is 14'' X 11'' I HAVE used it as a weapon before. Do NOT touch it.

I hate when people use bold, italics, and underline as text decorations like this! Those are grammar tools not things to make pretty text! D:< *Throws Grammar Nazi Rocks!*

TO REITERATE A PREVIOUS POINT: IT IS FUCKING CARTOON FUCKING NETWORK. YOU SHITTING SHITS.

Also, whoever it is that thought up the idea that people can't take a single fucking break on a twelve plus hour shift, you are a cocksucker and are blatantly disobeying the law. Looking at you, Kroger company. I realize that I'm the only one on shift for most of the night, but when my goddamn manager comes in at five A.M., do you think I could take a piss?

HOLY MOTHER OF MARY AND JOSEPH FUCKING A TRICYCLE!

WHY IN THE HELL DO PARENTS EVEN THINK OF DOING THIS?!

New friend. Thinks she's fat. Why? HER PARENTS CALL HER FAT!

She's NOT fat. SHE IS SMOKIN' HOT. And yet, this low self-esteem..... I hate her parents....

She's 20, and they cause her to stop eating. I'm helping her search for a weddingdress because her own mother won't. I'll be one of her bridesmaids.

I'm really good at making her happy... but... she's got parental issues, and it really makes me want to kidnap her and run off with her for a week and make her feel better. Just, you know, hang out and make her feel better.

Guys STARE at her. SHE'S A PERFECT 10 practically. And she doesn't see that she's beautiful.

So yeah. I hate parents who call their kids "fat".