Pet peeves that piss you off!

Do you leave the microwave on a few seconds?

• I leave it on the last few seconds just to waste one second of someone else's life! HAHAHAHA!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I make sure to wait till the microwave is done as to not annoy the next person in line. I am a model

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
I had no idea that female humans are now the source of oil.

Well I found one that has been on my mind for a while and well it does annoy the hell out of me *not is in I get really mad just that it is used way too much now*

What I always hear from flamers to furrys are Fur Fag and yiff in hell. Well I have seen the a lot since I became a furry and well it is rather annoying now it is like they are little children that learned a new word they use it every time and everything and don't even know what it means *well in this case they do*

*yeah not sure if that or this is really a pet peeve*

The other thing that pisses me off are the kind of flamers who hate "Furrys" (Take note of that quotation it is very important later on in this statement I am giving) yeah who hate Furrys well anyway getting to the point is they make a video and go looking for the damn pictures to make the video *in my head is going what in the hell is wrong with this person* why would you seriously go out of your way to make a video about hating furrys and go looking for the pictures I think that would make them enough as a furry as us here don't yah think so

Well anyway it just pisses me off is all and well as I said before not sure if it is a pet peeve but it really does piss me off.

If I pull it out early I clear it.

Usually this is only when I am running a microwave over here because the timing systems are differant on European microwaves. They use a dial and its only on for like... 10 seconds if you put it on the "one", abount a minute for "two" and three minutes for "three".

since I became a furry

*twitch*

*Eye's jerk to the side*

*Arms spasms*

*Face of Fury*

*Nostrils begin to flare, a flame springs up from Khang's eyes.*

*Static-X's "I Want To Fucking Break It" begins in the background"*

*sneezes*

Whew!

Yeah, I really hate when people execute a Sterling drift. You know, where they are walking next to you, and you're holding their hand. You're chatting, maybe perhaps with some popcorn in your free hand, a pretzel in Hers theirs and they just sorta inch over into your flight path. It's a little annoying, but you let it go. They then waver a tidbit away, so your arm has to support its own weight, which is okay, just you know, unnecessary. So you move a little closer. She was doing the same thing, so you overdraft. You bump into each other, both giggle. But you're a little annoyed, but it's okay it seems to be ov-

Fucking A, she's drifting again! *compensates*

SHIT, STOP BUMPING ME WOMAN!!!

"Sorry again, dear." She giggled.
"It's okay." Silence again, but he noticed her going away again, cursing mentally, he waited for her to drift back. She started to, but began picking up speed. Momentum, like she was doing it. Her face still wore the expression of clueless bliss. She can't NOT be aware of that. Seriously? She's like, on a boat(MOTHERFUCKER!)!

Damn... STOP IT!! GAAAHHHH

Then she REALLY like, starts pushing against you. Like a retard with a friction fetish. Seriously beginning to piss me off. I think perhaps its a joke, so I push back. She looks at me weirdly and I stop. She goes back to her drunken yawing. I'm really pissed now, and don't care. I begin drifting too. So now we're like those rubber balls attached by a strand of rubbed, for elastic-ness that you wack things with. Like a rubber slinky, just going left, the otherside right, then snapping back together. We were walking straight, just in a funky path, so we looked like OCD's, rather than drunks. So we're flying in formation of a kid with a crayon, and I'm REALLY getting pissed. I drop her hand and she looks worriedly over at me. I stop walking and try to speak. Except now shes rushing at me in a wide curve, looking weirdly contrasted form the benign concern on her face as she does the trajectory I image a bee trying to tell his friends that a goat is raping an alligator that is wearing a hat of meat. In the bee equivalent of Hebrew would try. Oh, and he must have snorted something in the recent past.

Anyway, she's now rushing at my, weaving left and right. She crashes into me and we topple over backward.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!?" I yelled, but she rolled off of me and began to execute some sort of rolling dance move.

That, my friends, is how you execute a Sterling drift. The first part. The rest is my tale of rage. There is a part two, but people would start yelling at me for being high(I'm not. Just, eh...).

......Khang....

*Hugs*

<3

:D

Sorry, got a bit of blood on you there... *wipes it in further*

Eh, you're even more intimidating now. Besides, I would never stoop to hugging unless there was blood in it.

Ahhhhh ha....

I hate people who make their characters GODLY and without a WEAKNESS!

"....Five Executer Cannons, A Ninja sword, two combat knives, bronze knuckes, cybernetic augmentation, a tactical nook hidden in his tooth and a foldable M4 in a kneecap cache.

Oh yeah, he's hung like a horse too."

Ok so maybe you're not doing weed.

But whatever the fuck you're having, I want some of it.

..... I AGREE WITH DARKNESS! SHARE!

*Agrees with Trance on the scented tampoons*

Not only that but they have the risk of causing really bad yeast infections. Who really wants to put artificial scents into the most sensitive part of their body?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway...

One thing that pisses me off-

Hearing people chew.

It's like nails on a chalk board to me, especially when they are chewing on ice or chips.

My mom or half brother will sit there with ice or chips and chew them in the loudest way possible. Is it really that hard to chew with your mouth closed?! I've had to leave the room before because i couldn't deal with the noise. It makes my eye twitch in the same way that nails on a chalk board would.

I second that. People chewing loudly really grinds my gears. That and snoring - I HATE snoring - It's like "hey, get some damn breath right strips"

Thank god for them strips.