Pet peeves that piss you off!

Do you leave the microwave on a few seconds?

• I leave it on the last few seconds just to waste one second of someone else's life! HAHAHAHA!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I make sure to wait till the microwave is done as to not annoy the next person in line. I am a model

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
HOLY MOTHER OF MARY AND JOSEPH FUCKING A TRICYCLE!

WHY IN THE HELL DO PARENTS EVEN THINK OF DOING THIS?!

New friend. Thinks she's fat. Why? HER PARENTS CALL HER FAT!

She's NOT fat. SHE IS SMOKIN' HOT. And yet, this low self-esteem..... I hate her parents....

She's 20, and they cause her to stop eating. I'm helping her search for a weddingdress because her own mother won't. I'll be one of her bridesmaids.

I'm really good at making her happy... but... she's got parental issues, and it really makes me want to kidnap her and run off with her for a week and make her feel better. Just, you know, hang out and make her feel better.

Guys STARE at her. SHE'S A PERFECT 10 practically. And she doesn't see that she's beautiful.

So yeah. I hate parents who call their kids "fat".

Pics NAO!

NUUUUUUU! Not yet!

But I want them.. I all so like some fat chicks.. and I mean that in a not horn dog male shovanist pig way!

.........No.

heres some more, adn if you think you've done some of this, dont worry, almost everyone pisses me off at some point. * people telling me what to liek * worthless trashy shit beoming famous/successful (take twilight for example) * people unnable to accept that i dont like what the do/like and insisting I'm wrong. I DOTN GIVE A FUCK IF YOU LIKE IT, DONT PUT IT IN MY FACE AND EXPECT BLIND AGREEMENT. THIS FAT FUCK DONT WORK THAT WAY!

sellouts, wether they sold out for moneh or fame they deserve to be ground up into fishpaste.

sellouts, wether they sold out for moneh or fame they deserve to be ground up into fishpaste.

Fatties that like to wear thongs. Jesus FUCK...

Also, people with ear buds or headphones on enjoying their music, silently, and then suddenly BURST OUT IN SONG for a few seconds before going quiet again, only to start singing once more seconds later. Repeat, ad nauseum.

I never sing. but that does remind me of how I hate when people try to talk to me when they should know damn well I can't hear them with the headphones on..

I have a few things that annoy me, as well.
1) VALENTINE'S DAY. GRRRRRRRRRRR.......Single's Appreciation Day, my arse!
2) When a song that I actually like is playing, there's gotta be some moron who sings OVER the song, and to make to worse, he's singing OUT OF TUNE! LET ME LISTEN TO THE SONG, Mr. AMERICAN FRIGGIN' IDOL! >:(
3)On Valentine's Day, when someone will see that I'm quite obviously feeling down, they'll come by me with their boyfriend or girlfriend((It's mostly guys, though.)), and ask, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" >:O
4) When I'm on XBox Live, sending messages to someone, and the things they send back are mutilated versions of sentences, devoid of any kind of grammar, such as:
"hey neko r u ecited abot teh ad-onn 4 ressidennt evol 5 btw do u want 2 pla l4d2 l8r"
Translation:
"Hey, Neko! Are you excited about the add-on for Resident Evil 5? By the way, would you like to play Left 4 Dead 2 later tonight?"
Just because we're online doesn't mean you didn't go to school! ONLINE ETIQUETTE, ARSEHOLES! ONLINE ETIQUETTE!!!!!!!!
5)This one REALLY pisses me off... >:(
When I'm playing Marvel vs Capcom 2, I never use assists(attacks that use one of your two standby characters to jump in and attack the opponent, leaving directly after.), nor do I use god-tier characters,(Characters such as: Sentinel, Magneto, Cyclops, etc.) who are entirely cop. And yet, I'll try to find a decent, FAIR match with low to mid tier characters, and instead.... I get assist-spamming arseholes who use the assists MORE than the active character, and manage to win! ((Tron Bonne, I'm looking at your overpowered assist...>_>)) And to make it worse, the assist spammers generally use the god-tier characters! I JUST WANT A FAIR FIGHT, you inconsiderate bastards! I use LOW-TIER characters- Maybe one or two could be considered mid-tier. WTF?! And when I lose, I get a nice little message saying, "u fucin suc". So, what they're saying is.... I'm WRONG for not learning their "tactics". -_-' I refuse.
6) Modders on L4D2: Now they can mod on the 350? FML! Last night, while playing Versus Mode.... We get matched up with a team. we soon discover that this team is obviously glitching, seeing as how they were spawning roughly 3 SECONDS after we killed them (while they were plaing as the Infected, mind you.) the shortest time for a respawn is 5 second IF YOU'RE THE ONLY INFECTED. There were four of them. -_-'
We're in the safe room, waiting for one of our teammates to get back. Suddenly, the safe room door MAGICALLY opens itself, despite the fact that we were nowhere near it. -_-' A Spitter spits from a mile away, and its spit BOUNCES OFF THE CEILING. IMPOSSIBLE.-_-'
They never ONCE reloaded their guns! Fire Ammo only lasts for 8 Shotgun Shells, about 40 Machine Gun bullets, and 30 Sniper bullets. THEY HAD IT FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END!
-_-' We filed about a hundred different complaints on them. Is it impossible to find a good, old-fashioned LEGIT match now?!
7) People who'll actually say "BRB" in real life. NO! If you are talking to me face-to-face, you DO NOT SAY "OMFG" or "BRB" or "G2G". I mean, he actually SPELLS IT OUT!
He will say, "B R B." WTF happened to PROPER ENGLISH?!
8) People who systematically destroy English. "I is..." NO! F***ING IDIOTS!

I'm nearing a rage post- I apologize for this. ^_^;

There's another thing I hate.

YouTube has seen fit to place FUCKING COMMERCIALS in on the shows they have available for viewing.

If I wanted to watch commercials, I WOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THE TV, YOU POMPOUS ASSHOLES!!!

Further more, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY BLOCK THE MUSIC FOR A FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO!

AND ON A TRIBUTE TO A DEAD PERSON!!! YOU INSENSITIVE FUCKIN PRICKS!!!
Happened to one of my vids. I was pretty annoyed, but they gave me the option of audioswap and I found a new artist to listen to :)
Still, the vid wasn't half as good as the one I spent about three hours making...

Uhm, pet peeves?

- Arrogance/superiority
- Staring - especially if they stare at me. It's unnerving.
- People who talk to me for no good reason.
- People who move my stuff - it's where it is for a reason ;.;
- Whining - it's not THAT bad!
- Attention-seekers
- Publishers. All of them. (Why don't they want to publish anything? And why do they expect you to advertise everything?!)
- Anything -ist (heightist, ageist, racist etc.)
- Really lame books being popular. Goes for music too (it's not that I don't appreciate it, it's just kind of unfair).

Probably more XD

LOL PEOPLE.

Those people that try to chat with you, but all they do is say "LOL" in reply to everything you say. >>; Why did you even want to chat if you didn't actually want to TALK about something?

People who don't wipe down the counter top after cooking. Fucking NASTY.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ive stopped my meal from cooking sooner not waiting for it to ding since our micowave at work melts everything down into its container. To leave it in the whole 2 to 5 min whatever.. your asking to have a a crispy nasty, burnt to hell lunch of ewww.. So yeah we all do it. We hit clear and move on. Our micro is also one that you hit 1 and it starts for 1 min and so on. I honeslty dont care since the freaking thing is so fucking sick and nasty inside I hate using it. I sware something is growing in there just like in the fridge.

You guys covered most of my peeves, but I HATE it when there's PISS ON THE TOILET SEAT. Do you not know how to use a toilet? Has no one ever told you you pee INSIDE the circular thing, not ON it?

You guys covered most of my peeves, but I HATE it when there's PISS ON THE TOILET SEAT. Do you not know how to use a toilet? Has no one ever told you you pee INSIDE the circular thing, not ON it?

That used to make me rage. Hard. But after every toilet I've ever come across in my life, being covered copiously in urine?

*sigh*

I read that as 'People who don't effing know how to wipe the seat after using it.'

Hurr, in before pigs.

Try having a penis! It is not all ways easy to aim that thing specially in the morning..

Try having a penis! It is not all ways easy to aim that thing specially in the morning..

Bullshit...put your feet by the side of the toilet instead of in front of it, and aim DOWN...you know, the direction your puke went last night. If THAT doesn't work, just sit on the damn thing, and I can guarantee aiming is not an issue.