Pet peeves that piss you off!

Do you leave the microwave on a few seconds?

• I leave it on the last few seconds just to waste one second of someone else's life! HAHAHAHA!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I make sure to wait till the microwave is done as to not annoy the next person in line. I am a model

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Today at work all the microwaves where left on a few seconds.. that makes me so mad! Why can't people wait the last two or three seconds so the next person does not have to press an extra button to clear it so they can do their thing.

That annoys me. Anyone else hate that?

I HATE IT.

...What I hate MORE is people leaving cabinet, closet doors, and drawers open. Seriously, close the damned doors! >:[

I all so hate going in the kitchen to see condiments left out of the fridge with the lids off.. Same for spices.. and I hate crumbs in the butter!

It pisses me off when my mom comes in trying to look for something in my room instead of just asking me, and messing up my system of where things are. >_<

I hate when I put up SIGNS and CLEARLY SAY "I'll be drawing for a while, please leave me alone" AND I'LL GET INTO MY HAPPY PLACE AND THEN MY PARENTS WILL COME UP!

They'll keep coming in for this and that reason, then get upset when I get enraged.

To explain:

I can't draw until I get into the "zone", this process takes an hour. It comes usually only once a day at most, usually three times a week. It's important to me. When I'm disturbed. I loose that moment and cant get back into it. I can't draw after that.

i fuckign hate it when i loose my pipe, or in fact, loose anything, because ive bee told to clean shit up.

sure my room is clean but all my organised piles are now fucked off to oither places and i forget where they are.

also, no idea why, but someone though it'd be a good idea to put me undies and electrical calbes in the same drawer.........hurk.

I hate it when people drag their feet when they walk.

This is particularly true of Boot Camp graduates.

YOU ARE A GROWN, FUCKING MAN!!! WALK LIKE ONE, GOD DAMMIT!!!

........ Ooooooh crap....

Jess....

I have something to tell you....

I drag my feet... a lot... I'm not joking...

I get very, VERY annoyed when people ride my bumper while I'm driving. I scream and yell, and intentionally slow down to piss them off. >.>

I also don't like it when my parents either go through my stuff or bother my laptop. My mom especially. She LOVES going through my stuff to see if I'm doing anything she doesn't know about.

Today at work all the microwaves where left on a few seconds.. that makes me so mad! Why can't people wait the last two or three seconds so the next person does not have to press an extra button to clear it so they can do their thing.

That annoys me. Anyone else hate that?

I think that's called OCD, or Asperger's Syndrome, I don't know, really, you should ask Rory, he's special.

Nah. it's not OCD or Asbergers. It's just being annoyed at people who can't be bothered to hit the "cancel" button.

Well to quote the late great George Carlin

"I don't have pet peeves I have major psychotic hatreds."

And I got a couple I can lay down.

1. When somebody does not finish something that is simple to do after they started it.

2. Any commercial that uses the word "technology" to promote their crap product.

3. Children in commercials, don't use them as a gimmick.

4. TV commercials in general...yeah common thing.

5. Making a big deal out of a common job or crap job. (i.e. Ax Men and pretty much anything other than Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel)

6. Being told to do something 50 god damn times in a row after I said I'd do it.

7. Anyone who is elitist and thinks they are better and more valuable than anyone else in the world.

8. Will be coming soon just don't wanna think of anything else that would piss me off right now.

7. Anyone who is elitist and thinks they are better and more valuable than anyone else in the world.

...ooops.. Isabellas thing that way...

I can't draw until I get into the "zone", this process takes an hour. It comes usually only once a day at most, usually three times a week. It's important to me. When I'm disturbed. I loose that moment and cant get back into it. I can't draw after that.

I don't draw but I do like to be alone when listening to music.. use to have my mom come in every 5 minutes bothering me.. sneak up while you have the headphones on and jab to in the side.. fucking pissed me off so much! So glad I have privacy now!

The only time I'm allowed to lock the door to my room is at night, when I'm asleep.

Freedom to open the door and pester me all they fucking want.

I like the sound of it too!

LOL xD
I actually don't mind so much about the microwave thing, but I hate those t.v commercials that repeat the same phrase over fifty times and come on over fifty times a day.

"HEAD ON. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD. HEADON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE BLABLABLA"

Those are very annoying. Pop the vein on your forehead annoying.

I hate when they play the same annoying commercial twice in a row!

...ooops.. Isabellas thing that way...

There's a term for that, it's called "Unwarranted Self-Importance." A lot of people hate it when someone shows signs of this.

I don't draw but I do like to be alone when listening to music.. use to have my mom come in every 5 minutes bothering me.. sneak up while you have the headphones on and jab to in the side.. fucking pissed me off so much! So glad I have privacy now!

Me, I hate being disturbed in general. I sort of share this one with you.