• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people say they are bigged boned and it really isn't true but like I legit have big ass bones. If I were to weigh around 160 I'd look like I am just bones. Yeah in some places it is fat but like my ribcage is huge. Most of my body fat is on my thighs and stomach. And my bewbs. I could probably weigh 200 and look okay but anything less I am sure would just be gross unless I muscled up.

Technically day 2

Well I can just make them all go to the velvet room. Though I figured it's just a broom closet to them and the velvet room to Kazue.

If by "slow" you mean "dead"

where's @Mizos he has to give us the goods. Like random facts before leaving back into the void.

It's already easing itself it's hanging on by a thread, desperately trying to reach for salvation as it drowns and we are not pulling it back up.

Rip. Like I wouldn't mind having a private convo or anything with you guys just to chat but IC-wise this is dead as a doornail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back