Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is everyone? Anything interesting happen as of late?

Why is that? If you don't mind sharing. If you do mind then... eh I guess it can't be helped. I was afk from one website for a year since I had no internet. Kinda depressing because everyone I knew had left and disappeared.

Are you going into space? Are you secretly a monkey? Nasa must pay a lot.

*Bows*
*Bows*

My stuff will probably taste like shit at first.

We'll all meet up and I'll give you guys taste tests.

Think of all the military discounts you'll get from places like IHOP
and movie theaters

UTILIZE YOUR MILITARY BENEFITS TO YOUR FULLEST

That's what I do and I'm just a dependent.

Ah it isn't a long as you think it is. My friend was in boot camp for like half a year at most then lived a normal life for about a year before he was shipped off on duty for a year. He should be a few months done already.

Though he did go for normal army stuff so it may be different for you being a chef. I actually have been thinking about culinary school because I love cooking but my motivation is pretty low. That and I has no car or license or job or anything.

Well bootcamp is boot camp, everyone has to go through it, even the guys who just want to drive around.

So you're probably looking at around the same time for me...

Hell you may not even get shipped off. It all depends. It may be right after or when you're 82 and dying.

Plus when you're shipped off you usually can still access internet. Not all the time but my friend gets on Facebook maybe once a week or so. It also depends on the branch and country I believe. My friend's cousin gets online daily and he is in the Navy at Japan. Though he says if they go in the water with the subs he can be gone for months without contact to the surface.

Basic training will be in state.
I have to go to ohio or something to start my culinary stuff.

Well it sounds fun.

I'm too fat to be in the military XD i would have to weigh 160 and I currently way roughly 300. They expected me to lose that much in half a year senior year. I was like nah. Thanks for asking though. Lol

The problem with military weights that my mom described is that they don't really take muscle mass into account unless you get some kind of special request bc you're fucking ripped.

So like, a dude can be "overweight" but stacked as fuck.

I'm like 140 it's all fat

(im like 115 and who knows what it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.