Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people say they are bigged boned and it really isn't true but like I legit have big ass bones. If I were to weigh around 160 I'd look like I am just bones. Yeah in some places it is fat but like my ribcage is huge. Most of my body fat is on my thighs and stomach. And my bewbs. I could probably weigh 200 and look okay but anything less I am sure would just be gross unless I muscled up.

Technically day 2

Well I can just make them all go to the velvet room. Though I figured it's just a broom closet to them and the velvet room to Kazue.

shh i'll get a post out. I've been emotionally compromised these past few days ya'know.

I don't mind lol

I completely understand if you can't get a post out. At this point I kinda expect the roleplay to be slow.

If by "slow" you mean "dead"

where's @Mizos he has to give us the goods. Like random facts before leaving back into the void.

And by dead I mean pretty rotten.

Thought he said he'd be busy or something.

It's already easing itself it's hanging on by a thread, desperately trying to reach for salvation as it drowns and we are not pulling it back up.

Well the IC can be dead but none of you will ever be free of me

Rip. Like I wouldn't mind having a private convo or anything with you guys just to chat but IC-wise this is dead as a doornail

Well the ooc will now just be our hangout place then haha

... yes?... ¿

Status
Not open for further replies.