Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like the relationship with Akihiko and Shinji, Yuji is Osada's lover
Why not a Persona Kart racer. At this point Persona is like the Mac and Cheese of video games. You can do anything with it and it will still be awesome.
Osada is going to blunder his way into Nihil's heart.

Reactions: DNA
Well the thing is, Nihil is actually an extremely lovey-dovey person on the inside. She just mentally slaps herself any time some shit like that comes up though. Eh, she'll be less tsundere as time goes on but right now it's pretty bad.

I still don't know if I want to make a third character so if someone else gets to hermit before me then be my guest

Alright I can get that.

I'd play a card game with it, I mean in Vermillion they had a persona card.

Hmmm so the Dere is pretty deep then...that makes her a classic then...those are the best kind.

Also: I can't decide on if I like Nihil with Osada better, or with Kazuo. Or even someone else. I was gonna have her try to be school slacker bros with Yuji but I don't think that's gonna end up happening at this rate.

I guess it'll just be whoever manages to not piss her off as much first.

Now speaking of romances, who wants to be Nihil's sarcastic soulmate. Or at least her "we don't even try in class" bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE BUT I THINK I FOUND AN EVEN BETTER THEME FOR NIHIL'S WEIRD FLESH MANSION SHADOW DUNGEON

Well I suppose you can't go wrong with Flandre. I listened to it while reading your description of the dungeon, no complains here on the ambiance.

I was actually looking for something else, because while searching for themes that would go GREAT with a Nihil Shadow boss, I remembered listening to a particular arrange of U. N. Owen a few years back that jumped back and forth between rock and a calmer orchestra to help illustrate her mood swings.

Which I decided was perfect for this boss considering a lot of it has to do with emotion.

20+ Pages of youtube and skimming through the same old shit, just uploaded to 10 different channels, I find this gem. Which I thought was weird because despite the capacity for her theme to be creepy, I've never seen a good ambiance theme for her. So that was a nice surprise.

Still couldn't find the actual song I wanted, though. So I'm stuck with this I guess.

*edit* I'm so tired but I'm supposed to be doing my homework... Ah well I'll just wake up early and finish it. Better crawl off to my coffin and get some rest then.

Sleep well and speaking of homework I should probably get on that myself.

Please excuse me then.

I hope you all had a good day today because I overslept a bit and missed my morning class ahahahha

Am I the real life Yuji? Probably not.

*Proceeds to reply to everything, work on the IC, work on the IC in another group rp I made, work on finishing the last bit of combat, works on third character, works on keeping up with a third group rp I made, attempts to make a banner for another before it dies, looks at the sky and prayers to the universe, goes to sleep*

soooo.... uhm the IC post may not be til later. like... way later.

Also heads up I am working Monday so I won't be on til really really late

(Takako voice) You get to be senpai! And you get to be senpai! Everyone gets to be senpai!

Now I might be dong that character quote thing again for fun but with Takako this time...

Reactions: Ser K+
... you know I thought Nihil would be annoyed to death by everyone but it looks like Yuji's gonna die from this shit first

Tired surrounded by two bundles of energy, a flirt, in Yuji's words a bookworm and ponytail, sir dropkick, a wild Ken and Nihil...it's a miracle he's lasted this long.

I'm so sorry

Yuji support group.
Its not even a group. It's just Nihil going "I'm going to kill all of those idiots too don't worry"

Also I'm adding that list to the list of things where Nihil is still "Nihil" and everyone else has a nickname or something

Status
Not open for further replies.