Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will work on the post after i make a few replies. If anyone needs to post please do so.

• Mario Party at Nihil's
  • Beach trip
  • Beauty Pageant
  • Crossdressing pageant
  • Kitty Panties
  • Horror movie night at Nihil's (Preferably with just Kazuo because that would be hilarious.)
  • Everything on this list

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Val will bring his kitty panties. Osada better not touch them =3=

Reactions: DNA
Only if Nihil brings the lingerie... Wait. It's her house. Of course there'll be lingerie.

... Which characters would make the best vines? Actually, it would be interesting to see how they act with social media in general. It's not uncommon for people to have their own internet "personas" that they put up for themselves, depending on how they want to be seen or express their true thoughts.

Nihil's totally the female Japanese version of Cr1tikal though.
And I can see Takako/Osada teaming up and being that comedy duo that always manages to hurt themselves "for the Vine".
Kazue being one of those cute girls that does cosplay tutorial videos.

*edit* I would just like you all to know that Nihil doesn't actually speak fluent Turkish. She knows a lot of Turkish interjections like how to say "fuck off!" and "shit!" because she hears her mom use those all the time. She uses them out of habit because when she was younger nobody else would know what she was saying, so she could get away with it. (My mom used to do this with Tagolog in the workplace... she picked up curses from my dad and nobody else spoke it so she could say whatever. Not to mention I used to do the same thing ahahhaha.)

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW RULES
You must post within 48 hours prior to your turn.

If someone asks you to change something discuss it with me and we will sort it out.

Each person will have three strikes starting from today.
Third strike and you're kick.

If you do not post within the time limit that is a strike, if you're inactive for 3 days with no OOC or IC posts you will be kicked off the bat.

If you are going to go MIA please tell me so I do not kick your character, I can somewhat move them along but if you are MIA more than a week I will have to kick you.

If you're going to be gone please tell me or your sub poster. Thank you.

Last edited:
Acknowledged Valentine.

Also yes DNA all of that needs to happen. Though please permit me to add one.

Yuji- Heart of a bancho- Yankii's have gathered and violence is about to erupt between them to decide who the true Bancho is. However Kyo steps forward and asks to settle it through competition...ironically none of them involve physical violence and he's curious what will happen if everyone participates.

Reactions: DNA and Claire Rose
So... It's almost Valentine's Day. You all know what that means.

tumblr_njqdk1EOn41r6j2rvo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_njqdk1EOn41r6j2rvo2_500.png

Here have a Nihil and Takako

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW RULE
A GUY MUST DATE VAL BY THE END OF THIS, DOESN'T MATTER WHO BUT HE WILL GET SOME BOOTY

jk

I think Ken will work

Status
Not open for further replies.