Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So later tonight I will make a post to move this forward some so everyone who wants to post before then please do.

Nostradamus
@PyroJack

The closest thing I can think of besides the Abrahamic God is probably some sort of god/creature of clairvoyance. Your best bet would be a prophet. It would be pretty easy to find the name of some sort of "blind propet," as it's a trope now. I've found a nice list of Greek seer characters here. It's actually kind of hard to find a prohpet that's not from Greek myth though, so good luck with that. Cassandra and Tireseas are prophetic beings from Greek myth.

There's also the Royal Stars which are referred to as the Watchers of North, South, East, and West.

In many mythologies, (especially Asian ones) there's a lot of watchful and guardian-like beings, although most of them are tied to a specific object/place. (I mean, even Hashihime is one, who watches over/protects bridges) And there's also that whole cardinal directions theme with the White Tiger Byakko, Black Turtle, etc, another common theme across cultures.

There's also creatures like gargoyles, boggarts, and even dragons who are known for keeping watch. Maybe there's a famous one or something and you could use that name.

And if all else fails, you could always go with the names of biblical angels. I'm more of an expert on general creatures than specific figures. Whoops.

Reactions: PyroJack
Thanks @DNA Since "Watchers" is just a generic term for angels I couldn't really think of anything else.

tumblr_njnhmhadJJ1tgt5vio1_400.jpg

I did it. There you all go.

Reactions: Ser K+ and DNA
... Everyone is going to get together and play Mario Party at some point in time at Nihil's house.
I expect vases to be broken over this.

Everyone's gonna be angry. It's Mario Party

I expect social links to plummet into the negatives over this. I can see it now.

So can I.

Card flip here, card flip there.

Ugh, They'd be better off playing Smash bro's, no, worse, flipping Mario Kart. XD

Sorry.

Oh my God
New headcanon: Nihil has a shitton of board games and also multiplayer games that she can never play because she has no friends, so she makes everyone play them all with her.

Reactions: Ser K+
Yes.

And for the heck of it I'll make Ken incompetent with a couple of them.

Nihil never plays games (no friends) so she's really competitive, but at the same time bad at them.

I will try to have a post out tonight. >.<

I wasn't asking permission XD I know I don't have to rush but I want to get this moving also because we have literally been at the pace of a snail. on crack. So a little slow but I guess rushing it would be bad too. -shrugs-

Status
Not open for further replies.