Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be making a post tonight so anyone who needs to post please try to get it out by the end of the day. I will be moving it forward to the dungeon so make sure not to go to ahead of that.

Which looks better? Also DNA are you making a third character or is Bloody Mary for another rp?

headphones_brunettes_trains_short_hair_anime_girls_original_characters_1500x1200_wallpaper_Wallpaper_2560x1600_www.wallpaperbeautiful.com.jpg

animegirl1.jpg

Studying_black_haired_anime_girl.jpg

Ok was curious.

Making my post if I don't kill these damn dogs.

XD well Yosuke did say it like 50 times

Omg he felt bad because she had to pee. I am dying. I love it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ser K+
Lucelle expresses her surprise in the most elegant way possible.

"I HAVE TO PEE"

Fuuka got that sort of sixth sense thing before she could summon her persona so I guess it makes sense for Nihil?

Also I don't care who's behind Nihil *shrugs*

I have the best idea:
We think up stupid request things like in Persona Q.

I already told Autumn my shitty Nihil idea

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No it looks like a regular Minotaur but with a torn black angel wing and blood coming from the missing side.

Reactions: DNA
So. After overhearing that everyone agrees that Nihil is kind of scary, Kazue wants to take on the challenge of attempting to make Nihil cuter and... Well, less scary. She wants to do something more subtle to ease her into it, like an accessory, because Kazue knows if she coordinates a whole outfit, Nihil will catch on and immediately reject it.

So, what's the obvious choice of action? A giant hair bow for the back of her head, just like in the animes! But, now to find the right one... Probably gonna end up with something like this. (Courtesy of @AutumnWyvern ) Once that's all done, Kazue's gonna give Nihil the bow as just a present for her "Ni-senpai."

Nihil wears it, and your last job is to go and ask people if the bow is an improvement. And by that I mean gather everyone up and attempt to make it all casual. So everyone's just in a group silently judging Nihil until she asks, annoyed, what the fuck everyone's looking at. The general consensus is that the bow did not help at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know the names of any watcher or omnipotent beings from any mythology? I'm drawing a big blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.