Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did... did no one get it? Fuck. I feel like a joke fails if you have to explain it. *throws college degree in the trash* my life is a lie.

hehehe
(I got it)

Reactions: Claire Rose
I got it (sort of) but I wasn't sure if I were the dad or the mom in this case

Also explaining a joke just means everyone's gonna get it the next time it comes around

Also I'm a minister in Maryland and New York so if u wanna get married and have a cool person do the speech thing and sign ur certificate hmu

Reactions: Claire Rose
I'll definitely have you be the minister to my maybe future wedding. I don't see myself getting married though. Unless I drug the guy and keep him tied up in the basement.

Yeah I got it.
Snake=Dad.
Cat= Mom.

I just decided to turn it into a Metal Gear Solid reference because of the "take after your father" thing.

I just took forever to 100% combo Margaret's song since I knew it had a lot of notes. Got the medal for 500 combo but her song was SEVEN NOTES AWAY FROM 600. I am so close to that gold medal ; - ;

I did get all the trophies. Sad part is I am on my friends account on the vita and I don't want to lose my save data.

So, the good news is I'm allowed to perform marriage in all 50 States, it's just some places want me to register first

You should go to Vegas and be the minister for drunk couples.

I bet after a week you'd have a lot of funny stories to tell about your ministering.

Me too. We dead fam. Rip.

You could remove my tonsils. *hands machine gun*

They are so swollen they are almost touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.