Persona Ø [ OOC / Signups ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I spent the day pondering upon the theme and the resolve of the characters. From which angle should they face their internal conflict, since the theme was escaping I thought that the possibility of solving it by stopping to face their problems rather than run from them was the likely option. Yet for some reason i keep thinking that theres also a choice to find resolve from escaping but taking a different alternative of escape.

Yeah sorry about that post time. It's been a week for me. I mean a shitty one. Shouldn't be that bad in the future.

Nah, it wasn't bad. Don't worry about it.

Btw I spent the day pondering upon the theme and the resolve of the characters. From which angle should they face their internal conflict, since the theme was escaping I thought that the possibility of solving it by stopping to face their problems rather than run from them was the likely option. Yet for some reason i keep thinking that theres also a choice to find resolve from escaping but taking a different alternative of escape.

The way in which your character will ultimately escape their problems and become a better person because of it will be up to you but this will be over the course of the year and not just at this moment. What's happening right now is your character is being subjected to their bad memories/experiences. Basically, your shadow self is saying these memories/experiences define you and you can never grow as a person. By "escaping" these memories/experiences, you are able to remember your good memories and in turn awaken to your Persona.

You guys want more posts for your Mind Dungeon scene or would you like to end it with this second post?

Well i planned it with the mindset to finish it in the next post, but thank god I didn´t really had to force completing Tadashi´s personal arc right at the beginning, now I am a bit surer in what I´ll write next, by that i mean it will be alot more contextual.

Reactions: Blu
Well i planned it with the mindset to finish it in the next post, but thank god I didn´t really had to force completing Tadashi´s personal arc right at the beginning, now I am a bit surer in what I´ll write next, by that i mean it will be alot more contextual.
Sounds good. And, yeah, like with other Persona games, the character development takes place even after obtaining their Persona. This is just the first step.

Reactions: Kingofheart
I have to work right now but I'll either get my post up late today or early tomorrow.

It's up. A bit later than I wanted it but things came up yesterday.

I spent a lonnng time considering the ending message there. I went with a, "Good enough" one.

The breaker of bonds mostly refers to a few thing in Cu Chulainns past. When he accidentally killed his son (Breaking a bond) and when he was forced to decide between two of his own self inflicted taboos and breaking them when they conflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.