Persona Ø [ OOC / Signups ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, question. Should the rest of us be getting persona at this point, or will that be coming later?

I'm waiting on my post. I kind of wanted mine to come after the other two. Not for any special reason really, I just posted right before Blu there.

Currently writing, sorry if it took a while. Weekends are the moments i´m the least available (Saying this for future reference if I happen to take a while to respond in other ocassions.)

Hectic week for me. With moving in and searching for a job. I do apologize for my lateness. I should have my character sheet up sometime today.

Working on my post now. But before that I wanted to bring something else up gameplay wise.

To get straight to the point how melee skills work now is a flat damage amount. Bash does X damage. Same with melee weapons. They do X damage. Mostly the issue that comes to mind is later picking up new melee weapons wont improve those abilities.

So my proposal is to change skills to say, "Bash does 35 strike damage." We would say, "Bash does +15 Strike damage" Or "Bash does 15 + WD (Weapon Damage) Strike damage."

Anyways back to my post now.

Hectic week for me. With moving in and searching for a job. I do apologize for my lateness. I should have my character sheet up sometime today.
Oh, glad to know you're still interested :D

Working on my post now. But before that I wanted to bring something else up gameplay wise.

To get straight to the point how melee skills work now is a flat damage amount. Bash does X damage. Same with melee weapons. They do X damage. Mostly the issue that comes to mind is later picking up new melee weapons wont improve those abilities.

So my proposal is to change skills to say, "Bash does 35 strike damage." We would say, "Bash does +15 Strike damage" Or "Bash does 15 + WD (Weapon Damage) Strike damage."

Anyways back to my post now.
Don't worry about skill damage becoming weaker than weapon damage. As we go along story dungeons, we'll get upgrades to the damage/effectiveness of skills as well as HP/SP upgrades.

So, for this upcoming post: I want you guys to have your characters wake up and explore your "Mind Dungeons". These dungeons should be based on a bad memory(s) of your character. Later, these dungeons will be explored in the story so it's basically your character dungeon. Your characters' shadow selves will be taunting them throughout the dungeon, maybe bringing up some other bad memories of theirs. The goal here is to find an escape and, once you do, you will come to "room" of good memories, allowing you to break free of the shadow's control and awaken to your Persona.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question. Should all of this information be included in the post? or should we have it prolongued for a bit more?

Ok, i´ll have the first post more centered in the inner conflict and the second to the resolution.

Hopefully that post works. Any complaints feel free to send them at me and I'll fix it up.

Loving the posts! Waiting on Deus now.

Btw, I got a graphic tablet recently and have been practicing drawing. I just finished a colored version of Arashi. What do you guys think?

vCBN4JT.png

Not bad. Fits the color scheme/feel of Persona style stuff pretty well.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Not bad. Fits the color scheme/feel of Persona style stuff pretty well.
Thanks! I want to make similar-styled art for the other characters as well. Btw, you mentioned in your CS that you would consider drawing Kaito. You think you're gonna still do that one of these days?

Sounds awesome! I do have a tablet myself, but my technique is still pretty sloppy, as you may have figured it out from the drawing I did.

• Love
Sounds awesome! I do have a tablet myself, but my technique is still pretty sloppy, as you may have figured it out from the drawing I did.
I personally love your drawing. Plus it gives me a reference image. I'm gonna attempt Tadashi as my next project.

• Love
Well I actually did try once and then I looked at it and said, "Alright you drew a shitty Kanji." I have not tried sense.

It falls into the "Unlikely" territory of me giving it another shot. My art skills are poor.

Well I actually did try once and then I looked at it and said, "Alright you drew a shitty Kanji." I have not tried sense.

It falls into the "Unlikely" territory of me giving it another shot. My art skills are poor.
Well, I would love to get that image for use as a reference when later I draw Kaito XD (A really good description would work too though)

Look at the point I realized I was drawing a shitty Kanji I just went ahead and finished drawing Kanji. Maybe I'll work on a description or try to draw a reference image.

Yeah sorry about that post time. It's been a week for me. I mean a shitty one. Shouldn't be that bad in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.