Persona Ø [ OOC / Signups ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I WAS going to get a post up today, I did literally passed out earlier today, and when I woke up I had a fairly huge migraine.

It's lightened up to the point where I can deal with the pain but still not really in a posting mood. If it lightens up in a few hours I'll throw up my post then. If not I'll get it right when I wake up tomorrow having no actual plans for the day.

Any word from those other people who signed up? If needed I could manage to probably bring in one more person for the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I WAS going to get a post up today, I did literally passed out earlier today, and when I woke up I had a fairly huge migraine.

It's lightened up to the point where I can deal with the pain but still not really in a posting mood. If it lightens up in a few hours I'll throw up my post then. If not I'll get it right when I wake up tomorrow having no actual plans for the day.

Any word from those other people who signed up? If needed I could manage to probably bring in one more person for the RP.
Alright, that's fine. As for Mayonnaise and EternalInfinity, I have no idea if they're still participating honestly. Only you and Kingofheart are the only other active players. It's always good to have more players but I don't want to ask anyone to join if they're not interested/willing to in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah my friend's not the kind of person who would join an RP if he was uninterested. He does love RP though so there's a decent chance. I'll just send him the thread link and see if he's into the idea. Maybe once the RP gets rolling we will get some interested people as well.

Yeah my friend's not the kind of person who would join an RP if he was uninterested. He does love RP though so there's a decent chance. I'll just send him the thread link and see if he's into the idea. Maybe once the RP gets rolling we will get some interested people as well.
Yeah, hopefully we'll get a few more people along the way.

Whew finally got a post up. Going to see if my friend wants to join once he finally gets online (!). If the other people don't show back up shortly we should probably progress with the 3-4 members we have in the hopes that an active RP pulls in interested parties. Also it doesn't exactly hurt Persona style things to bring in characters after big events in the RP.

Whew finally got a post up. Going to see if my friend wants to join once he finally gets online (!). If the other people don't show back up shortly we should probably progress with the 3-4 members we have in the hopes that an active RP pulls in interested parties. Also it doesn't exactly hurt Persona style things to bring in characters after big events in the RP.
Yeah, I don't mind keeping the party small for the time being. I'll have a post up shortly.

Dropping this in!
Name: Shin Ogawa
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: July 8th
Grade Level: Third Year
Appearance:
Shin Ogawa is a (young) man who clearly knows exactly who he is. Most normally seen with a cocky grin plastered over his face, Shin has slicked back black hair so as not to obscure the vision of his bright green eyes. He's somewhat 'tall', at five nine, but his physique is solid. At school hours, Shin is found in the same uniform of any other student. However, at the end of school hours he quickly changes over to his preferred uniform, white slacks with a heavy black belt, a tucked in white T shirt, and an ankle-length long coat, bearing a massive collar. The coat is always worn open, though it bears polished copper buttons to close it.
Personality:
"A Strong Personality" would be an extremely blunt way to sum up Shin. With what he is concerned, he will gladly tell people, even to the point of shouting it at times. Shin cares deeply for the people whom attend his school. He feels it is his duty to provide for them a safe and pleasant school experience. When things find themselves slipping outside of the places where a school can normally bring rules and regulations to bear, Shin does not shy away.

Combat Information
Main Arcana: Justice
Compatible Arcana: Heirophant/Judgement
HP/SP: 96 HP/24 SP
Mask: Boar, a brutish looking thing with it's left tusk jaggedly broken off.
Weapon Type: Paired knuckles, Strike
Equipment:
Weapon: Mail-Order Brass Knuckles - 25 Strike damage to one foe
Armor: Banchou Coat - No Effect
Accessory: Student Council armband - No Effect
Clothes: Default Clothes

Initial Persona
Name: Weyland
Arcana: Justice
Origin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayland_the_Smith
Appearance:
A brawny man with a long, unkempt beard. His legs have blood coating them, along with deep gashes on the back of each. Large wings made of worked metal spread from his back, holding him aloft.
Skills:
Magna
Cost: 4 SP
Effect: Deals 15 earth damage to one foe.

Batter
Cost: 5% of HP
Effect: Deals 35 Strike damage to one foe.

Bum Rush
Cost: 12% of hp
Effect: 30 Strike damage to all foes

Sukukaja
Cost: 12 SP
Effect: Increases 1 ally's Hit/Evasion by 1 for 3 turns
Resistances:
Slash: --
Strike: --
Pierce: --
Fire: Res
Water: --
Ice: --
Electric: Wk
Earth: Res
Wind: --
Light: Wk
Darkness: --

Last edited by a moderator:
DeusSpud, only one little thing that should be changed is the Earth skill. The official skill is called Magna not Gaia. And add to Sukukaja: "Ally's roll increases by 1." Great physical fighter! Accepted. Go ahead and make a post when you can.

Aces, changes made. Now to sit down and get things typed up!

Reactions: Blu
I've posted. A bit of a long post but we're getting right to things.

Yeah, slow beginnings are the deaths of RPs I've been involved in before so I want to quicken the pace. We'll be getting our Personas soon.

An FYI for the newest post: your characters and the other students can only see their own memories. When you post about your memories, the more your character watches them, the more distorted and terrifying the memories become.

It'd be pretty easy to generate the first wave of enemies we run into based off what we see in our twisted memories. Just sayin'.

It'd be pretty easy to generate the first wave of enemies we run into based off what we see in our twisted memories. Just sayin'.

Actually, I'd save that for something special later on ;)

I'll get my post up either way later tonight or tomorrow. I'm at a friends house and it's super hard for me to make decent posts when distracted.

Forgot to actually read this before posting, i´ll make some brief edits

Alright got the post up. Not my best post but I was kind of sitting on some guys couch while distracted for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.