Persona. IC and plot. (accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucelle blushed when Takako winked. She watched as the other's tried to fight the beast and a metal pipe caught her eye. She quickly dashed over to grab it, pulling it from the wall making steam escape the broken tunnel. It made her look strong but it was just loose and old. She ran up to the thing and began to repeatedly hit it's leg over and over disregarding Kazuo's commands. "Take this and this and this." The girl hummed in an odd happy tone. "I am positive you will get hurt." A smile was on her face as she hit the angel demon guy. "Guy's why won't it diiiiiiieeeeee?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Val watched as Lucelle charged and laughed. A firepoker was laid across the floor and he picked it up and charge. Kazuo may have been giving orders but right now Val wanted to make sure his toy didn't get broken. "Yuji you idiot get off of it." He said smack the other leg as Lucelle hit the opposite one. A few pokes were thrust and the beast chuckled. "Stupid human's." It shook Yuji off, smacked Lucelle making her fly and hit the wall, Val was struck next and he hit the back of the bleachers. It took a few steps and hit Takako making her fly and hit Lucelle just as she stood up. "Ouch." The girl said as the other landed on her, this time Takako was in her breasts. The next target was Kazuo and Nihil, the abomination ignored Kazue not seeing her as a threat. It slowly walked after the guy carrying the girl and one quick smack caused them to fly. It turned to look at Osada and an orb of light was thrown at him. Ken was the one who got the most wrath as the sword cam crashing down next to him.The bells tolled a third time and a bright light came from under the bleachers as a door popped open, stairs leading down. The angel seemed to growl and block his eyes almost as the new passage repelled him.​

Nihil yelped as she was picked up by Kazuo. Not this shit again. "Put me down you idiot!" she barked at him. Well. He wasn't gonna listen. She had to get back out there and... Do something. Not be useless for once. Anything. She just wanted to be useful once. That was it. "I need to get back over there!" Before she knew it, they were both bashed away. Nihil landed on Kazuo with a thud. She hissed in pain. "I t-told you to put me down..." she muttered. Her sword could've killed them if it were pointed the right way when they fell. Damn. She must've hit her head hard. Not only was that demon thing still there, but now there was some glowing light coming out of the door? Once her eyes focused, she took note of the creature's reaction. She sheathed the sword back into the cane and used it to help herself up. Wobbling a bit, she grabbed Kazuo's hand in an attempt to help him up. "The door."

Nihil looked around frantically at everyone before shouting "The door! Get to the door!" If they tried to go out the entrance, the beast could just follow them, and for all she knew, the doors would be locked like some B-rate horror movie.​

-------------------

Takako was smacked and sent flying... Right into Lucelle. She got up as quickly as she could. "Sorry, miss," she apologized as she looked back at the creature. Now there was some big light chasing it off! Now was their chance for a quick getaway! Without saying anything, Takako grabbed Lucelle's arm and started a mad dash towards the door.

Reactions: Claire Rose
"Screw that run crap!" Yuji yelled back. "Monster or not I ain't playing catch with it right now!"
At least that what he intended but he wasn't against the not risking himself part, still it seemed Kazuo had moved to get Nihil out of the way which was at least one person...probably the most stubborn one here so that was good move.
That other girl was still standing there though and that didn't bode well.
He was going to yell towards her but he stopped when Lucelle closed the distance and started smacking the creature's legs, Yuji's eye twitched and he immediately screamed at her seeing that smile on her face now of all times.
"You stupid- if we survive this I'm killing you myself!"
He seriously questioned the mental state of his girl only to see Valentine run up Yuji noting he called him an idiot and hitting the creature himself, before he could muster another word he was thrown off it.

He lanced on top of one of the benches and gritting his teeth he rolled onto the floor ignoring the pain coursing through his body.
He grabbed the top of the bench next to him and pulled himself to his feet before he noticed a mop leaning against the wall near a small closet which he assumed was probably the janitors.
He ran forward and grabbed it turning to see the creature send Kazuo and Nihil flying, he grit his teeth as it looked at Osada seeing the creature had noticed him. Yuji kicked the bottom of the mop separating the mop from it gripping the make-shift staff with both hands and sprinting towards the creature.
However when the creature raised his arms and seemed stunned by the light his eyes went to stairs, he looked over at Nihil his eyes twitching a little before he started sprinting towards the light.
"Running into the basement with a monstrous creature after us, pretty sure this isn't going to end well," he said running past Kazue. "Hurry up Hairbands into the basement!"
He stopped to glance over making sure Valentine was alright, however remembering the insult earlier he was reminded how much he didn't care and continued toward the stairs figuring he'd get there on his own.

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
Everything moved so quickly after Osada got his axe. Yuji decided he was ballsy enough to try and strangle the monster to death and tackled it to the ground while others tried to beat it do with stuff laying around the church. Which was all well and good except that Osada wouldn't be able to cleave of the beast's head with everyone else in the way. "Get out of the way Yuji! I can't kill it with you on top of it!" The monster that was once the clergyman man agreed apparently as he exploded off the ground throwing everyone off of him. His massive arms swung around as bodies Osada's companions flew into the walls and pews. Osada ducked one of the arms and used the opportunity to bury the axe into it. The axe made contact and the squishy sound of blood confirmed that it hit, but it was like nothing had happened. No cries, no wales of pain, nothing but a laugh from the monster as he shot a ball of light into Osada. The pain was incredible, like Osada's body had been hit by a car going 50 mph and just like that comparison he was sent flying across the church until colliding with a wall stopped his momentum.

"Ah...that hurt, like worse than falling of a ladder bad." And the monster seemed invulnerable. What were they to do now besides run? Well...they were going to run, but not out the front door like he expect as door leading to the church's basement opened up with a bright heavenly glow coming from the inside. The clergyman covered his eyes. He didn't like the light too much and anyplace he hate would probably be a good place to run to. Picking himself up and his newly acquired axe, Osada directed everyone to head towards the light as he headed towards it himself with a bit of a limp.

He looked at the looming church with it's large doors ajar. The reason Jiro took long too arrive is because of the route. The map that he currently has apparently from 7 years before so he ended up passing the church five times, the speed of the bike didn't help either. Since the doors were big enough, he entered the bike as well and rode it inside. The interior isn't dark as it seems just dim lighted but that didn't stop Jiro from using those freakishly bright headlights on his bike. After riding for what seem like a minute, he heard what seemed like cries of pain, anger, and...joy? Jiro sped up and saw the commotion right in front of him, the group of friends he saw at school today and some two more, a girl and a boy respectively. They're fighting a...monster that Jiro thinks he's seen before? He shook his head, that can't be right or is it? Another dream or is reality finally caving in?

As questions start filling his mind, it took him a moment too late too realize that an attack is coming and it hit him on side and sent him flying towards a wall. The good thing, Jiro was already starting to get up, the padding on his jacket was strong enough to alleviate the shock but the pain. The bad thing, he can feel some hot liquid from his arms, it seems to be coming from his back. The moment his gloved hands reached his back, Jiro flinched and wondered why he was sweating so thickly. He removed his helmet and placed it on the ground beside him as he got into and kneeling position and used one of his hands to swipe the sweat off his forehead only to find it a bit bloody. "Amazing, this suit really does help in crashes then....but now what?" he said as he stood up groggily.

"So what should I do?" Jiro thought out loud as he surveyed the surroundings. There's absolutely no way this one-sided fight can be won. There's no fight or flight just flight and run.
So he did ran towards the way everybody's going "I could feel it tearing, man I must have hit the archway. Oh well..."

Last edited by a moderator:
As kazuo was running he managed to managed to get him from behind by the creature. To make things worse Nihil managed to lan on top of him making the impact even worse. Finally the group managed to have some common sense and realized that going towards the now glowing door seemed to be the best idea. With a groan, Kazuo grabbed the hand that was offered to him by Nihil, going as fast as he could towards the glowing door.

While making his way there he noticed much to his dread that Osada managed to get hit pretty bad and was limping due to it. "God damnit, i hate myself sometimes..." he thought to himself as he let go of Nihil's hand moving to Osada's side and put an arm around him, helping him to the door.

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
With Kazuo in hand, Nihil ran towards the door. Well, ran was a huge overstatement. It was more like rushed limping. She wasn't in the greatest state to begin with, considering her leg, and getting knocked around by some giant monster made it even worse. Next thing she knew, she was falling forward as Kazuo let go. It was a good thing she had that cane. She managed to lean on it and steady herself. What was that idiot doing now? How rude.

When she steadied herself, she looked over to see Kazuo helping Osada. Well, it was for a good cause. Nihil guessed she could let this slide. She could do this on her own, anyway. After all, she never needs anyone's help, right?

Val stumbled up and say everyone heading to the light. The only two not going were Ken and Kazue. He ran past Ken first and took him by his hand then when they got to Kazue he took her hand with his other. "You two are sitting ducks. You will die if you don't hurry." He said as he practically pulled the two with him.
--------------------------​
"I haaaave to pee." Lucelle mumbled as they ran. The hit most likely hit her already full bladder. The two passed Nihil and she held out her hand to help. "You need help. I mean..." She got scary vibes from her and she wondered if she made a mistake. Lucelle kept her hand out but didn't attempt to touch Nihil. She sighed as she mumbled more. "I have to pee." A few more steps. "I have to pee." Another few steps. "I really have to pee!" Finally Lucelle angrily screamed. "I HAVE TO PEEEEE!" She slowly composed herself. Stay positive stay positive she repeated in her mind as they ran. The monster stared at her a moment confused.

Reactions: DNA
Why were these guys fighting? No one knew what the heck that thing was or why the heck they were even there! Ken watched as he was being pulled away, waiting for the others to escape. "Get over here!" He called to the three that were still fighting that... that... thing. "There's no point in fighting whatever the hell that thing is!" He gently took himself from Valentine's grasp, and began to follow the group through the door. "They should hurry up..." He says holding it open for the others.

Shit this limp fucking hurt, Osada thought as he tried to go towards the light. Everyone was in a mad rush to get the light in the basement and a few had already reached it, but Osada was the one who was the farthest and was moving the slowest. "Hpmh....some role model." Then Osada felt someone grab his arm and had lifted on to their shoulder. Looks like Kazuo decided he wasn't going to leave him behind, maybe there is something more to this guy than just wanting to be "the guy". "Hah...you didn't have to,...but thanks."

With Kazuo's help, the both of them got into the glowing basement before the other students had started closing the door. Whether that monster was going to follow them or not was uncertain, but Osada wanted to put as much distance between that thing and the group as he could no matter how little. "CLOSE IT!"

Nihil was one of the last to get to the door.

She slapped away Lucelle's hand and said, "I've got this." She looked back at the monster and to the door a few times. Then she ran. She ran faster than she ever had in those past few years. She was so tired but she didn't care. The pain was hardly unbearable and she didn't care.

By the time she got through the door, everyone had started closing it. Once she arrived to safety, Nihil was hunched over, panting and steadying herself with her cane. She felt like she could hardly stand.
-------------
Takako wasn't surprised when Lucelle offered to help Nihil. What had taken her aback was that attitude her senpai gave her. Seriously, what was Sugiyama's deal?

Nihil passed the two girls and Takako gave her a surprised look before tugging on Lucelle some more in an attempt to get her to hurry up.

"You can take a piss later, for now we gotta high tail it outta here!" She exclaimed. Eventually the two ran past Nihil again and Takako considered helping her, but figured she could handle it and would just get pissed again. The two made it through the door, as Takako had hoped, but what was with that 'I have to pee' business?

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Lucelle followed Takako. Soon Val made it with Kazue and everyone seemed to be behind the door so he shut it quickly. "Ok. Let's head down these brightly lit stairs that came from nowhere." Val said as he started to walk down but then there was a flash that made him close his eye's. When he opened them again a bright blue shy was above them and he could hear faint angelic humming. "What is that I hear?" Lucelle crossed her arms and mumbled. "I gotta pee." The group was on a bridge that was made from brick and buildings scattered their view. All ranging from white brick, to red brick, to grey stones. The endless sky hard clouds slowly drifting through it and the sun beamed down. It looked like the only way to go was towards the city so Val began to walk. "Come one guys. Looks like this is the only way." He said as he looked back to see the bridge was endless behind them. The buildings were decorated in churchy things. Crosses, statues, cloths but no where insight was a person. "I have to pee." Lucelle said in the background as the group wandered forward. Suddenly a wild beast appeared. It was a dark blackish color and it seemed to stand on hind legs. It's body furred and that's when Val realized it was a Minotaur. "Uh what the hell?" It blocked their entrance into the city. "I have to..." The beast charged at the group and Lucelle gasped. "Pee." Though she stayed calm and composed.

(You're welcome Izzy. Is that enough pee or nah?)

"Huh?" And now they were somewhere else completely, and with no way to get back. Uncle Jyunichi would be pissed off, Ken wasn't sure but it felt like a lot of time had passed. Except, his watch stopped, did it's battery die? None of this made sense, was he dreaming? No way, if it was, it felt too... Too real... But then, why was everyone else so casual about it!?

Maybe he should have atleast tried to be at school today.

Lucille still had to pee... Deep down he felt sorry for her, it was only going to get worse from here. Ken looked toward Lucille only to spot another thing rushing toward them, fast. His eyes opened wide. "Uh, guys?" He pointed and unconsciously backed away. "I think we have a bit of a problem."

• Love
Nihil looked around at the group as they went down the stairs. Everyone accounted for. Nobody dead. She sighed in relief before getting frustrated again. "I told you all to just get out while you could, didn't I?"

The bright flash saved everyone from the stereotypical emotional lecture. The sudden change of scenery was nice, but Nihil couldn't help but be uncomfortable and... Slightly annoyed? Lucelle's constant reminder about needing the bathroom wasn't helping, either. Oh well. At least there wasn't any random flute music. She'd kill someone if there were. She still didn't know what the hell was going on but the best thing she could do at the moment was just try to roll with it. Nihil had accepted the possibility that this was just one heck of a lucid dream. Maybe she fell asleep watching those Godzilla movies earlier and never even went to the church. But then, if this was a dream, why was her pain so real...?

As she limped along, trying to keep up with the group, she thought that there was something wrong. Something wasn't exactly right here, as if-

Nihil unsheathed the sword out of her cane again, swaying a bit since she couldn't lean on it, and pointed it in front of herself. She didn't know who was right behind her, but she protectively put her free arm in front of them anyway due to some sort of protective instinct. "Guys, st-"

Then the beast appeared.
----------
Takako was running through the door, next thing she knew she was blinded by a new light. And then there was this weird place? Well, she wanted her adventure, and it looked like she had gotten it. She made sure Lucelle was fine, aside from her having to pee, and did a quick scan to see if everyone else was fine. Everyone seemed relatively okay. Good.

She walked along the path, unnaturally silent. All she could really do now was take in her new surroundings with wonder. It was strange and dreamlike, but somewhat unsettling. Where was that angelic choir voice even coming from? Takako could only question every little thing she saw. This was absolutely too much weirdness for one night. Her gaze zoomed back and forth to every little detail. Honestly, in any other situation, this seemed like it would be a really nice place! Maybe a picnic would've been nice.

Her thoughts didn't stray too far after that. Every time she relaxed she got another kick in the gut from an unrelenting sense of unease. Then Nihil stopped in her tracks and drew the blade from her cane again. Seriously, where does someone even get one of those?! Takako's thoughts were cut off when a large monster appeared in front of the group. Not this shit again...

• Love
Trying to take his mind of the monster they just ran away from and ignoring Lucelle being strangely vocal about wanting to find a spot to pee, Osada to a look at the very strange and impossible surroundings they had just found. What the hell did they just run to? A place underneath the church with its own sky and buildings? They could be no way that this place was real, but it was oddly comforting with the bright sky and humming in the distance. Maybe Osada just fell asleep from exhaustion again. But oh was life quick to remind him that everything so far had been real as a giant bull like creature stood in the groups way now. "That...that thing is huge!"

• Love
Yuji shoved his hands in his pocket glancing back as the last of the group ran down the stairs watching as the doors were shut, he let everyone pass him deciding to bring up the rear, it seemed everyone had made it down here but he felt no relief from this situation.
Up above was some kind of monster intent on tearing them apart, and they had gone downstairs in a church that a cult was currently using for goodness know what, somehow he couldn't feel any kind of relief knowing this.
He raised his arm at the bright light before lowering it, when the open world appeared in front of them Yuji came to a stop and his gaze lifted to the stretched out sky above them...the sky...in the church.
"Why the hell...is there a sky...below a church," Yuji said continuing since the group was still moving.
It was like a whole other world down here, he didn't like the idea of following Valentine into an empty city which consisted of buildings that almost looked better then most in Rayment, though he had to put aside that they were currently underneath the church to accept it so easily.

Yuji came to a stop noticing a few of the others had halted, at this point he was just trying to tune Lucelle out so he ended up missing most of what the others said, however when he looked up and noticed a giant creature coming at them his eyes twitched as he heard Nihil speak.
"Instead of pointing out the mythological creature get out of it's way," Yuji said moving to the side gripping his make-shift staff. "Don't know about you but if I'm going to punch that thing, it's not going to be while it's imitating the other half of itself. I'd advise you do the same."

Kazue pouted as Val practically dragged her to that weird door that opened up. "Geeze I was going to go that way anyway," she muttered to herself. Also she totally wasn't a sitting duck! She had a hammer. A likely ineffective hammer but still a hammer all the same. When they went down the stairs and arrived in a strange other world she gasped and spun around in amazement. "Wow! How neat! But also kinda weird and sudden I kind of hope this isn't some weird elaborate shared dream thing." The appearance of the minotaur stopped her gawking, but only momentarily. "Man this is kind of like, oh you know that genre that is on the rage right now? The VRMMO ones. So we probably have to beat it to advance and not get beaten ourselves or else we'll fall into a coma or die or something."

• Love
The Minotaur started to speed up as he was making his way to the group. Val moved from the middle of the bridge which was large enough for a small fight. "Everyone get in a position to flank it. If we spread out it will get confused and we can deal better damage." He gripped his weapon tightly and the beast was now a few feet away. Lucelle moved out of the way and yanked whoever was next to her away. She moved behind the beast. "Like this Val?" She asked and he nodded as the Minotaur came his way. He whacked it across the face but the 7 foot things didn't seem to be affected. It swung hitting him and he flew back hitting the edge of the bridge. He stumbled back and almost fell over but caught the ledge fast. "U-uh guys help." Lucelle gave the beast a hit to the back of it's knees and repeatedly hit it's back.

(Also anyone can control the Minotaur so I don't have to make a lot of posts back to back. Sorry for the shitty post but meh.)

Osada pushed Kuzuo's arm off of him and prepared to fight the beast. It charged with murderous intent but the group stood its ground. Some dodged its charge, most tried to hit the beast as it passed with mixed results. Osada's swing at one the beast's legs was a hit, but mostly ineffectual as the cut only got skin deep. Blood started to bleed out of the wound, but it was like he didn't connect otherwise. Val, however, wasn't nearly as lucky when the minotaur hit him off the bridge. "VAL!" Osada rushed to where Val was hanging off the bridge to help pull him up, grabbing his right arm and pulling up with all his strength. The Minotaur was not idle during this time as once the minotaur had finish crossing the bridge, it let out a deafening roar that would send even the most harden human running. It showed its ferocious power even further as it lifted up a large, discarded church bell over its head almost like it was nothing, then chucking the bell at the group!

• Love
Nihil ignored Yuji's little comment, keeping her ready stance. She was as prepared as she ever would be. Or, rather, she thought she was. She knew what she wanted to do, but actually getting away with it was another question. She stayed still, waiting. As the beast charged, Nihil sidestepped and attempted to slash into its leg. Well. She succeeded. Sort of. There was a large cut in its leg, but the beast kept on charging like nobody's business. "Shit," she breathed before accidentally catching the minotaur's attention. The next thing she knew, Nihil was knocked onto the ground before sliding into the guard wall on the bridge. "Kahretsin...." she muttered as she struggled to open her eyes. Her face was on the cold ground now. She heard someone yell 'Val!' so she assumed that something had happened to him as well. Damn it! If only those idiots had run when she told them to! They wouldn't be in this mess!

Once her vision had focused, Nihil lifted her head a bit to see if everyone else was alright. Valentine was okay, for now. But it wouldn't stay like that for long. She laid there as the creature roared. Her sword? Where was her sword? Nihil looked around frantically to see that both it and the rest of her cane had slid down the bridge a ways from herself. Just her luck. God damn it. They should've all tried to leave. She told them to escape. Everyone was gonna die, weren't they? Was it her fault? Was everyone gonna die because of her? No. No no no no. Nihil couldn't stand. She dragged herself forward to her weapons. Hell no. Nobody else was gonna die if she was still alive. Never.

--------------------------------------
Takako didn't know what to do. She didn't have any weapons. At least some of the others managed to pick up stuff. What did she have besides her fists? She avoided the minotaur along with the others, watching them fight. There had to be something she could do. Anything. She just stared at the beast as it charged. It was bleeding from the wounds the party inflicted, but it clearly wasn't enough.

Takako was knocked out of her trance when she heard the loud clanging of both halves of Nihil's swordcane bouncing on the ground. She looked at Nihil and was about to run to help, but the beast's roar paralyzed her. She couldn't move. Takako was terrified, but she had to do something! She spotted the sheath end of Nihil's cane on the ground by her foot and picked it up. Despite being hollow, it wasn't all that light. It was kinda top-heavy, too. Was it made out of aluminum? It appeared to be some sort of sturdy metal. She smiled. Sorry, Sugiyama. She looked over at the minotaur only to find that it was attacking once more. All that running practice paid off as she ran off to the side to dodge it. She just couldn't get a hit in, could she? At least now she had a weapon.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.