Persona. IC and plot. (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osada just rubbed his head as Kazue and Kazuo seem to just spawn from the either as soon as ice-cream was mentioned. "Geez...you guys really come out of the wood work when food is involved. But I guess that doesn't really matter, to me if Nihil says its alright then its cool with me."

Reactions: Claire Rose
"Ah well," she said. "I guess we're all going out for ice cream then." Nihil looked at the three. She knew she made a terrible mistake. This was going to kill her; she was sure of it. Nihil sighed. "So, let's be on our way then, I guess. Hurry up, before someone else comes along," she joked. Well, it was hard to tell that she was joking since her voice still had that monotone ring to it.

She made sure that what she needed was in her bag before walking off to her favorite ice cream shop, looking back to make sure the others had followed.

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Yuji had calmed down a bit during the walk and eventually returned to his normal irritable self as he made his way down the road, he hated that they didn't take the other route which kept them from having to walk through the main city and thus the crowds that normally gathered after this.
Most students were walking around since school had just let out and since clubs weren't open yet almost everyone was part of the 'going home' club which meant the sidewalks were packed with students either heading home or somewhere with their friends.
Yuji wanted to head home himself but with Kyo by his side that wasn't going to happen, he was well aware where he wanted to go and he wasn't in the mood to argue with him right now.
He had wasted his time earlier and he had to force himself not to think about it just to keep from getting angry again.

Once the two reached their destination Kyo walked into a decrepit four story building motioning for Yuji to follow him inside. Looking up at the building it wouldn't be surprising to think the place was going to fall apart at any moment.
Most of the windows were broken and boarded up what few were intact were covered in dust and grime, the bricks that were still in the building were worn out, the color faded and some of them hanging partially out.
The doors to the place, if they could even be called that now seeing as they were probably termite infested, were old wooden doors with the small rectangular glass that normally let one peer inside broken out, which was how Kyo opened the door.
The grass around the building was overgrown and surrounded by all manners of litter, even Yuji wasn't going to peer that much into it as he wouldn't be surprised to see a dead body somewhere.
There was a large green dumpster behind the building that for some reason still got emptied on occasion, it was assumed the homeless did it but no one was willing to pursue the reason fearing they were either correct or very wrong.

With a sigh Yuji walked inside the building which thanks to a bit of work looked far better than the outside though this was just the living room and first floor.
The once worn out cream wallpaper surrounding them had been replaced with a dark blue wallpaper which had random drawings on them courtesy of the residents, the musty brown carpet had almost been all but ripped out and replaced with a dirty gray carpet, aside from one part of the room which still had wooden floor.
The ceiling had been painted over with white paint and the holes patched to best of their ability, which wasn't bad since the holes were hard to see now.
A large yellow and slightly stained couch sat in the center of the room with two red arm chairs a few feet away facing each other, the table between the three was removed and put in the corner of the room where discarded cards now sat.
The kitchen rested past the area but the door to the room was shut and currently locked since there was a stock of food inside.

Yuji walked over to the couch and flopped down on it as Kyo knelt down and pulled a cooler out from under the couch, flipping it open he grabbed two soda's before pushing it back under.
He tossed one to Yuji before walking over and grabbing one of the wooden chairs used for the table kicked it over to Yuji causing it to slide along the wooden floor.
Yuji raised his legs and slammed them on the chair as it passed before opening his soda and taking a long drink from it.
Kyo grabbed a chair and dropped it in front of the couch before also plopping his feet up and opening his drink.
"That's what I'm talking about," Kyo said with a grin. "I still can't believe the guys fixed this place up."
"Well with the name 'The Delinquents' expectations are probably kept low," Yuji said resting his arm on the back of the couch.
"Oh stop it's a good name, it's empowering man. We are delinquents so we call ourselves delinquents, wear it with pride."
"We're not getting into this again," Yuji said going to take another sip.
He stopped however as his phone rang, he pulled it out and arched a brow before flipping it open reading the message.
He could count how many people had his number on one hand and didn't even need to use all the fingers so getting a random message was surprising, especially since the main guy who text him was adjacent right now.
'Hey are you stupid enough to go to a church at night because of a weird message whose only part you understand is the mention of a church? Well congratulations, you are now a dumbass, go to church you stupid and gullible sack of crap."
Of course the message didn't say this but Yuji came up with his own translation which he believed fit it, right before he shut the phone.
"You get a message about that church. I think it's called Hikari no Kyoukai, I mean...that's like the closest one around," Kyo said shutting his own phone.
"How'd you know it could have been from someone else?" Yuji asked.
"Yuji's your not a social person, you don't have a girlfriend, you have one friend-"
"Casual Acquaintance," Yuji said correcting him.
"That's dick Yuji...anyway everyone's been getting them, almost at the same time."
"It's just spam ignore it."
"I don't know about that man, there's some rumors about that place....hey why don't we check it out."
"What?"
"Yeah let's check it out, I mean we're not doing anything. You and me we'll go see what's up, I mean all we're doing is hanging at the hideout anyway."
"This is an abandoned soon to be condemned building, the last thing I'd call this place is a hideout."
"You know what I mean Yuji."
"I'll pass go ask Hiro or Mira."
"Please you know if Hiro says no Mira's not going to go and he's busy. You know why Mira's like that right? She wants the-"
"I'm going to stop you right there because we both know she can kick your ass and she will if you finish that sentence."
"It's not like she'd know."
"I'd tell her."
"Really?! Where's your loyalty"
"Screw loyalty I want to see you get the crap beat out of you. Then when you're down I'll kick you a few times alongside her so you learn your lesson and for personal pleasure...you know what it'll just be for personal pleasure screw the lesson."
"The hell man...look you really hurt my feelings on that one. Yuji it's not like you're doing anything, we go and if it's a sham I'll buy your lunch tomorrow as an apology."
".....you buy my lunch for the rest of the week."
"Alright fine rest of the week," Kyo said waving his hand. "Just go with me, I'll try to bring some girls along you know set the mood and all that."
"I'm not going."
"Fine no women it'll be men, all men muscular and with toned buttocks, total sausage fest is that what you want."
"I don't want to go."
"I'll buy it for two weeks Yuji!"
"...fine we'll go tonight."
"Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about."
Kyo raised his soda up and Yuji with a heavy sigh raised his own before Kyo slammed his into Yuji's.

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
He hated this place, well to be exact, he hated 'her' not the place. This mansion is the closest one to the school and is owned by a supposed to be personal maid/bodyguard/hitman of Jiro. Her name is Mint, easily recognized by her short curly pink hair and bespectacled beauty and having that extreme tendency to spawn a gun from nowhere. She's two years older than he was but she insists that Jiro treat her the same as a girl with the same age as him. 'She doesn't seem to be here yet, that is good then' Jiro thought as he lied down on the bed. On that note, his room is about as big as a classroom, that means he can store his instruments here however, Mint beat him to the punch by putting her own 'instruments'. She always demands that she be allowed to sleep with her master, an annoying request but for his sanity's sake he'd allow it.

Today, something really does feel off. Jiro keeps thinking about that message he received earlier. It reminds him of something but he couldn't quite pin it yet. Just as he was thinking of ways to remove this bored sensation in him. The phone that was on the nightstand vibrated yet again. This prompt him to check it, the moment he does, he noticed that it was from Anonymous.

"Oh mighty soul, where is though....
Will you come visit me? Or will you break that 'seal' first? Either way, you will have to choose tonight. Awake from your sleep my beloved..."

Another gib-- no wait, this message actually tries to talk with him. The same shiver he felt earlier, it must be connected to this message. If so Jiro was determined to check out the church. He changed his clothes and brought his personal bag, afterwards he exited the room only to be blocked by Mint and.....Miral-nee?

"Where might you be going young master?" Mint asked with a smile on her face, but what caught Jiro's attention was the blood dripping from Miral's forehead. The hallway was dark yet he saw it the moment he opened the door of his room. He threw a sharp glare at Mint and asked "So where's the head maid?" Jiro clenched his fists as he awaited Mint's reply. Every mansion that Jiro's family owns, a head maid is always assigned. Mint visibly froze in place, Miral suddenly whistled like she was saying it wasn't her fault.

"So...."
"Uhmm, I might have knocked her out..."
Jiro sighed, another body for the crematory....again....then he looked at Miral. "I get that you want to visit me, Nee-san. But could you please text me first before coming in here." he sighed as he gave her a handkerchief.
"Oh thanks."
"Mint, could you prepare a bike? I would like to go around town for awhile"
"Right away young Master"
With a graceful bow, Mint left for the garage. Miral held up the handkerchief to her forehead, her eyes visibly spacing out.
"Another fight?"
"......what makes her so strong?"
Jiro thought for awhile and then came up with the conclusion: She probably challenged Mint to a fight and nearly lost her life. Miral didn't know Mint's background, all she knows is that Mint's a harsh-sunshine-and-rainbows maid.
"You should try to rest as much as possible, use this room's bed. It's pretty comfortable."
"What's the use if you're not coming back here?"
She answered back in a whisper, her facial expression is covered by her long hair, yet Jiro clearly heard it and understood what she was feeling. He's not that dense.
"It's fine, I'll be back later. You're my big sister now and I'm proud of it!" Jiro said in a tender yet strong tone to comfort Miral. The latter answered with a nod and went inside his room. He watched until she closed the door, another sigh and he headed towards the garage.

The garage is big, filled with exotic vehicles. Mint waved over to Jiro. "Young Master, I've prepared your ride" she said with a bright smile as she handed Jiro a key. 'Since when did bicycles need ke--' his thoughts were cut-off the moment he saw the bike. It looks so futuristic that it might fly after reaching a certain speed. He was really shocked, now that he thinks about it, Jiro didn't really give any specifics regarding the word "bike". It's color was obsidian black with red glowing outline, "The only thing missing is a riding suit.." he unintentionally thought out loud. He deeply regretted it a moment later.

Mint shouted "Stay safe YOUNG MASTER!!" as she waved from the garage. Jiro squeeze the accelerator and the bike responded with a jet engine-like sound. It was definitely fast; on another unrelated, related note, Jiro first learned to drive the motorbike when he was 11. He was taught by his mom, and was refined by Mint. That he means, he doesn't have a license.....

Right now, Jiro's mind it still stuck up on the two unique messages he received earlier. He absent-mindedly revved up the engine once again, increasing his speed and annoying nearby people. On the up side, he looks quite awesome or in other words, one of those popular heroes on tv, a complete moron who wears spandex clothing from top to bottom. Jiro released an audible sigh as he sped towards the church.

The sun was setting over the horizon as Lucelle and her mother drove into town. There were in a large white Toyota truck with a Uhaul attached. There had been driving all day moving to town. She looked out the window and a large church caught her eye. She watched as they drove past and felt some kind of connection to the building. Or maybe it was something in it. She shook her head and in a matter of minutes her mother pulled up to the apartment complex. The building stood ten stories high and Lucelle gazed up. "Well at least we will have plenty of neighbors." Her mother nodded and turned the engine off. The sky was a mix of oranges, reds, pinks and violets as the sun was setting. The sky was clear and the moon was high in the sky. Lucelle heard her mother call to her and she walked over. They opened the Uhaul and she smiled. "If we just get it all out and stay positive we can have everything in our apartment before it gets dark." Lucelle's mother laughed. "That is true darling. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." The two began to move furniture and boxes into their apartment, which was 4D. It didn't take long and only one box was left. It was Lucelle's. She grabbed it and her mother closed the Uhaul, locking it then the truck.

The apartment was cluttered and unorganized but as long as everything was there it would be perfectly fine. The beds were moved into each room so Lucelle and her mother could at least have something to sleep on. Lucelle put a few boxes in her room and her desk. She set her lamp on the wooden surface and put sheets on the bed. She slowly unpacked as she hung clothes up in the small closet until she ran out of hanger. The wallpaper in the rooms were a light cream color and the flooring was wood. There was tile in the two bathrooms and kitchen, a small living room and dining area. Each bedroom was average size and could fit a bed, dresser, nightstand and a few other things. Lucelle sat on her bed and looked at her phone before setting it on the mattress. She got up and went into the living room to help her mother set the couch and TV up. Then they moved to the dining room and moved the table how they liked it. They adorned the walls with pictures and painting, a small potted plant was set in the corner of the dining room and curtains were hung up on the windows. Rugs were put throughout the house and the bathrooms were filled with the essentials. The kitchen slowly filled up with pots and pans, silverware, bowls and plates, cups and glasses, and other various kitchen utensils. Lucelle's mother didn't buy food yet so she called and ordered pizza for them.

The pizza arrived just as they finished their small apartment. They sat at the dining room table and her mother smiled. "Well it only took us an hour or so. I guess we should be interior decorators if we can do a whole apartment that quick. Then again we didn't have a lot." Lucelle nodded. "Maybe we can start our own business. It would be like the Sims 2." Her mother laughed and they ate. Lucelle finished and headed to her room after her mother told her goodnight and headed to hers. She pulled her laptop out and checked her email and started up the Sims 3. She may be behind a game but she heard the Sims 4 wasn't as good just yet and to wait before getting it. She heard her phone go off and checked it. A text from an anonymous number. 'You who is new. You will meet allies soon and with them you will abolish the evil that binds the innocent people of this city and the despair of the sinners. Come to a church you know and watch as the fire glows.' She looked at the words funny before thinking back on the church they passed on their way into the city. She hesitated but grabbed her jacket. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a plain yellow shirt with the sun stitched on to the front to the left, wrapping around halfway to the back. Her jacket was a plain grey zip up and she slipped on her black converse shoes. Lucelle took her phone and put it in her pocket before she quietly left the apartment complex. Luckily it wasn't a far walk to the church, it could be seen in the distance. The streetlights were on and the sky was a dark blue as the moon and stars hung in the endless universe.

"Some say this church is more than meets the eye. At night special events occur and the door is unlocked. Only those who accept themselves can truly learn the truth and solve the puzzle." Ken stared at the text he had gotten a while back. "A riddle perhaps. 'More than meets the eye.'" He got off of his uncle's bike. Pretty ironic that he of all people, would get a text telling him to go to a place he could easily walk to, especially so since he missed his first day. Ken looked around for any mysterious persons, with little luck, all he saw were business men, couples, and consumers. He then looked toward the church. "'Church of Light', huh? That's strange, aren't there are usually shrines in towns like this?" He mutters on. "'More than meets the eye.' 'Awaken your true potential.' I'm not sure whether to be flattered or see this an insult." Ken chuckles under his breath. "I guess I wait..."

Ken sat on a nearby bench and checks his phone for the news. Nothing new happened... well, nothing he'd consider important, though if anything major actually happened it would probably be covered up. "~S" He looked through a list of editors, but soon came to the realization that "S" could stand for anything. He exhaled and laid back. "Figures. If I had the tech I could probably track the Sender"

"Maybe next time." Ken puts his earphones on and listens to music while he waits.

It took a long time for the group to get to the ice cream shop and it seemed even longer for Osada to get through the line, but sure enough he did and was soon walking back to the group's table with each of there individual ice creams. "Alright take guys take them when I give them to you these things are cold on my arms. For Kazue...the Strawberry Banana float topped with gummy bears...for Kazuo...the Rocky Road on a cone...for Nihil...the classic sundae...and for me a vanilla and fudge with caramel on top. Dig in guys." Each of them started to work on there respected treat except for Nihil who looked at her sundae and noticed something was missing. "Oh yeah sorry about that. I took your cherry...on the top of your sundae. I couldn't help myself." he said casually with no regard for subtlety or tact.

He got a bite into his ice cream before he felt a rumbling in his pants pocket. With his free hand, he reached down into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He had just received a text from someone but there wasn't any name or phone number attached to it. Who could possibly be texting him now? He read the text quietly to himself while taking another bite out of his ice cream.

"I told you I'd pay for it, you idiot!" Nihil said. She sighed. Maybe she could try to sneak some money into his bag or something later...? "I kind of wanted mint," she muttered as she received her sundae. The idiot could of at least asked what she wanted before running off. Well, at least it was something. She squinted. Something was wrong here. Very wrong. She looked up at Osada and glared. Of course. He ate the cherry. God damn idiot.

She took a spoon and decided she'd dig in. Oh no. Caramel? The idiot put caramel on this? Nihil hated caramel. She stuck her spoon in the ice cream and let it sit there, glaring at it. Was this some kind of joke? Was she being made fun of? She knew this was a terrible idea. Well, at least that moron spent his own money on this.

Suddenly, there was a 'ding' that sounded like someone hitting a bell. Nihil took her phone out of her bag. Now what could it be? It was a text message.
"Some say this church is more than meets the eye. [...] ~S"
Nihil looked over the message again with a confused look. Church? Sounds suspicious and... Kind of fun, actually. Hehehe. This might just be the kind of excitement Nihil was hoping for. Maybe there was some sort of illegal bullshit going on! She couldn't hide her smile as she stared at her phone.

Lucelle was walking to the church and once there shr noticed a guy just sitting on a nearby fence. Most people were walking yet this one guy just sat there. She was curious and walked over. Then she would go up to the church once they talked, that is if the guy was social. Lucelle walked up to him and smiled. "Uhm excuse me. May i ask why you are sitting outside the church? I mean I don't want to sound weird but I got a text to come here. Did you by chance accidentally text the wrong number? This is my first night in town so I am sure we haven't met." Her eye's looked up to the church and her glasses reflected the eerie light that came from a window. She had never known a church to be open on a Monday night. Then again this area may be different than the town she came from.

Lucelle sat down next to Ken. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here. So are you waiting for someone? I don't want to intrude if you are." A small breeze brushed past the two as they sat there. A negative vibe crept into her body and she looked back at the building. It almost felt like her positive energy was clashing with the negative energy.

Yuji stepped out of the bushes ducking under a branch as he walked into the yard of Hikari no Kyokai his gaze moving up the building as he reached his destination which he still had second thoughts about. He had gone home and changed seeing as he didn't intend on getting his uniform dirty in case something went down here, he was already going to get yelled at for being late he didn't want them to comment on his dirty uniform while they were at it...though now that he thought about it he never wore the thing right anyway.
He had thrown on a short sleeved light blue button up shirt, which was currently unbuttoned, with a white shirt underneath it and a pair of grey cargo pants, he generally disliked wearing shirt with short sleeves since it revealed he had a bit more muscle tone then he wanted to admit openly, but seeing as it was the only clean shirt on hand he was stuck, he made a mental note to fix that when he got home.
He looked down at the black sneakers he had thrown on and tapped the front of his shoes against the grass before looking back up at the church, crossing his arms over his chest.
Something told him whatever happened here wasn't going to make his mood any better.
Now that he was here Yuji couldn't help but feel a strange chill run throughout his body, if it wasn't for the warm weather he'd assumed it was a cold chill since his body almost completely shivered.
Uneasiness slowly filled him the closer he stood to the church, he wasn't sure what it was but something about this place bothered him. Which made him wonder why he was approaching a strange place he had a bad feeling about willingly, but he was already here so walking away wasn't an option anymore.

Yuji's gaze moved over to a bench picking up voices to see two people sitting in the distance, a boy and girl if he wasn't mistaken probably out on a date or something. He couldn't think what else they'd be doing out this late and one with any sense would come to this place willingly, which he started to doubt he had finding himself here. He turned his attention away from them as he felt his pocket vibrate and digging into it he pulled out his phone flipping it open expecting a message from this 'S' again.
To his dismay it was just Kyo and he was tempted not to answer but he sighed and hit the button before bringing the phone to his ear, this whole thing was his stupid idea anyway so he decided to answer so they could figure out where to meet.
"Kyo."
"Hey Yuji I'm at the hideout where are you at? Are you not coming here today?" Kyo said multiple noises in the background accompanying his voice.
"The hell are you talking about I'm at Hikari no Kyokai," Yuji responded looking back at their supposed destination for the night.
"Wait...you're at the church. Dude do you not know the rumors. I'm pretty sure people have died after going there man."
"It was your idea to come here Kyo."
"Dude I won't wouldn't be caught dead there, I mean it's pretty damn creepy. You got some balls to go Yuji, respect man respect."
"I'm going to beat the crap out of you when I come back."
"Now hold on Yuji I mean...if you're already there no harm in checking it out right? I mean I'm sure you were curious anyway."
Much as he didn't like admitting it he couldn't deny that, he wasn't intending on checking it out but if he met this 'S' while here he wasn't against punching him to make him stop sending his phone messages.
"Alright Kyo I am here I'll take a look," Yuji said closing his eyes. "However you better hope those rumors are true, because by tomorrow one of us is going to be mourned."
"Well Yuji...and I say this cause I care...you don't really have any people to mourn for you. I mean Hiro would laugh and Mira would probably do a jig on your grave. Well scratch that I'd mourn you Yuji...for like twelve seconds because I mean I have to move on with my life, I can't have your death hanging over my head my whole life. You wouldn't have wanted that especially since it your own mistake."
"Yet you question why you're a casual acquaintance," Yuji said shaking his head."Stop speaking like I'm already dead you douche."
"Well there's a good chance of that, you shouldn't have gone there man. Anyway we're having a party here and Hiro brought some snacks and food. I love me some free food you know. Anyway there's a redhead eyeing me from the other side of the room So...yeah have fun bye Yuji."
Yuji's eye twitched a little but he could still pick up Kyo's voice on his phone, granted it was in the distance now.
"Hey...hey you I see you looking at me...what...no me...Kyo...I said my name is Kyo what's your name....screw myself...well if I could do that it'd solve half my problems! Hey where are you going?! Come back what's your sign, you like show tunes...you got a hotter sister! Hey don't ignore me!"
Yuji closed his phone his hand trembling in an almost endless rage as he shut his eyes trying to calm himself down, he took a long deep breath before looking back up at the church.
"...well I'm not running away," he said shoving the phone back into his pocket. "I'll deal with him later."

Last edited:
Ken eyed the girl, something seemed bright and wispy about her, but it's best not to go by appearances. "Sorry?" Ken took off his earphones. "I don't mind, go ahead" He began to speak as he tucked them in his pockets. "I got a text that told me to come here too, followed by a "S"... I found it weird because I recently just moved here, so I came to scope it out." He looked at the boy who looked at him; A tit for tat of sorts. "Another student?" Ken asked stretching and holding in a yawn. "The message then said that coming here would unlock "my true potential" or something like that." He looked toward the girl "Is that what yours said?" If so, it was a clue... probably. It would at the least mean there wasn't something that required all of whoever got the message to actually be here, and that calmed his nerves a fair bit.

Ken couldn't quite tell what he was saying, but the nearby boy began to speak something fierce into his phone. "Yikes. Even Jyuunichi-Ojisan wasn't that vulgar." Ken muttered. He checked his phone for the time, a few minutes to nine.. He then glanced at the Church. Was there a... Person inside? Was that this "~S" fellow? or... was it just another kid who got the text. It was then that the street lights came on. Strange, weren't they supposed to be on earlier? Either way, it prevented him from telling whether there was a person inside or if his eyes were just deceiving him.

Lucelle nodded. "Yeah the text said something like that and to come to a church. I remember as we passed it I had this feeling I would soon come here." She stood up and smiled. "Want go check it out? I mean it won't be as creepy with two people." She then turned to look at Yuji. "Uhm excuse me but did you come to the church for the same reason? Would you like to come with us? Well if this guy is coming too, if not with me? My name is Lucelle what's y'alls?" Her attitude stayed warm as she spoke even with the eerie vibe surrounding the church. The street lights flickered for a second and she looked at the building. There was definitely something special about this church and she swore she saw a person in the window before they disappeared. She looked back at the two and smiled. Lucelle went to the gate and it slowly opened. "Well this isn't scary." She hummed as she skipped up the steps. "Come on guys lets go. Last one in is a rotten egg." The stairs were rather long and high but once she made it to the front door it seemed to tower over her.

Kazue swung her feet back and forth as she waited for Osada to come back with the ice cream. He totally didn't have to go up and order for the three of them himself, but hey Kazue isn't one to complain. Also she was totally fine with any kind of ice cream so she had nothing to worry about, hoorah! And as you can imagine she was certainly pleasantly surprised to see that her ice cream was topped with gummy bears! Amazing.
"Thanks a ton!" She said, taking out her phone to snap a picture. Totally cute enough to post. It was like a village of bears in a pink winter wonderland. But before she actually posted the picture anywhere her phone made a whimsical noise alerting her of a text message at the same time that every else seemed to have gotten messages. "Um. I don't suppose we all got the same message or anything because, like, I haven't given out my phone number to anyone since I moved here..." She paused to eat a huge spoonful of ice cream. "Spooky."

Kazuo ended up getting stuck waiting for Osada to come back with ice cream He wasn't exactly looking forward to it as Osada hadn't even bothered to ask what everyone wanted. "Great rocky road..." he though to himself, mint being his favorite. It seemed the only ones happy in the group were Kazue and Osada.

When Kazue mentioned the message he check it as well. Sure enough, he got the same message. The look Nihil got when she noticed it didn't give him that good of a feeling either with how creepy the text was.

"Let me guess, you all wanna go?" Kazuo said sighing as he finished his cone.
"Fine but i'm getting more ice cream first" He said, agreeing with reluctance and still hungry. He soon returned with mint flavor this time and waited to see what Osada thought on the matter.

Nihil pushed her ice cream off to the side, towards Osada. She didn't even bother to look up from her phone. "You should've asked what I wanted, you know."

"The only people who have my phone number are my parents, so I guess this is kinda weird." Nihil replied to Kazue's question. "It's a real mystery, isn't it? I'm almost excited..."

"Well of course I want to go," she told Kazuo with a smirk. "I'd really prefer to go alone, but a creepy old church in the middle of the night? No thank you. I'll probably get murdered. Safety in numbers, right? So I expect you all to be there with me for this," her smile grew wider, "It might even be fun, like an adventure!"

"Well anyway," she said getting up, "I'm gonna be right back, so tell me what you all think." Nihil walked over and after a few minutes, came back and sat down with a strawberry shake, awaiting everyone's responses.

"Werid...why would all of us get a text to go to the same place? Maybe its just spam." He said trying to focus on both the text and trying to eat his ice cream.

"You guys seem way too into to going an abandoned church in the middle of the night without any clue what might be waiting for us. ...But I'm afraid if I let you guys go alone, I'll regret when you guys get mugged." he said as he watched Kazuo reluctantly eating the Rocky Road he got for him. What kind of monster hates an a chocolate ice cream with nuts and marshmallows in it? He tried not to let his outside appearance reflect his disappointment, instead he turned towards Nihil.

"Say Nihil, before we leave can I have your phone number?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken frowned, This chick was obviously going to get them killed. Then again, it'd be interesting to see whether this was something special or just some kind of crude prank. His frown changed into a smile, as he crossed his arms "Alright. The name's Ken. I was waiting to be invited in, but I'll come along anyroad. Lead the way..." He figured he might as well, his curiosity overpowered his caution. "Be careful though, we wouldn't want to get hurt at a church, especially an abandoned one. The news would probably say we were vandals." And nobody needed that. Ken followed Lucille's tracks until she suddenly stopped at the door. Ken grew slightly nerved. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Is it locked?" Ken shook his head and uncrossed his arms. "I'll be annoyed if it is." He muttered. if so, what was the reason that whoever that was under this "S" persona even sent the texts?

Oh. No. Wait. The door was cracked. 'Curiouser and curiouser'.
"It's actually... Open..." Against his better judgement, the next words Ken said came sputtering out his mouth. "Should we head in?" After saying that he had the feeling he'd end up regretting those words. Oh well, at least he'd get an answer when they went inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nihil looked at Osada. "My number...? Oh, for the church meeting, right? Here, give me your phone, I'll put myself as a contact." She held out her hand and waited for him to give her the phone before listing herself. "It just says 'Nihil'. It's not like you'll see anyone else with that name here. Anyway, I'm gonna be going now, so just send me a text or something whenever." She got up, "yeah if anyone else needs my number just ask Osada then. If you send me a text tell me who you are."

Then she walked off, cane in hand, ready to start her new adventure. Well, first she had to go home and change. She didn't mind the school uniform but she wasn't a fan of wearing it when clearly she could be wearing something better. Besides, who wears a school uniform in the middle of the night?

She walked in to an empty house. She didn't expect anything else. After watching an old rerun of one of the Godzilla movies, she decided to change into her preferred attire and looked at the bunch of canes and hiking staves in the corner of her room. Eventually she settled on one made of metal. She tested it, making sure the top part unhooked from the rest and that the sword inside was still in good shape. Once she was satisfied with this, she took her messenger bag and hurried off on her way, ignoring the chimes her phone was giving off.

Kazue finished off her ice cream with astonishing speed and lack of brain freeze. Though, she was admittedly indifferent to the prospect of going to some spooky old church but hey if that is the cool thing to do in this town why not? In any case it seemed like it was time to part ways. She wrote her number down and left it for the guys still at the table.
"And that's my number if you need it for later." She said. "Oh and don't worry I know the way home from here, byeeee!" And with that she was off.

When she arrived at her Grandma's house she set straight to work. Work putting together the perfect coord that is! She decided to go with a more creepy-cute almost Halloween type of theme. The main peace was of course her skater dress with a pastel melty pattern with flying eyeballs, bats, and candies throughout. She put in bat-shaped glittery earrings and swapped around some of her hairclips so they matched her dress, all candies, bats, ghosties, and eyeballs. She had a black petticoat underneath and mix-matched knee-high socks (one was a pale purple and grey striped sock pulled up all the way and the other she let it fall slightly and it was a pale spring green and grey). She admired her work in her mirror with a smile. All she needed left was a form of self-defense, just in case, and she found a sledgehammer in a toolbox that would fit the bill nicely. Now she was ready to go! She sat on the edge of her bed and did her dailies on LINEplay as she waited for the text that would signal that it would be time to get the show on the road.

Yuji's eyes moved to Lucelle as she spoke to him his attention moving away from her as she asked about his name as he looked back at the church, he was tempted to just ignore her and continue thinking of how to approach the church.
His gaze moved back to her however as he realized the two of them were here to check out the church as well, and seeing as she didn't mention the young man's name and he had to introduce himself it seemed the two didn't know each other.
The guy whose named seemed to be Ken was coming along with Lucelle and Yuji watched as the two walked up the stairs, Ken mentioning caution so they weren't branded vandals.
"That or we end up in the obituary's," Yuji mumbled.
He shrugged and walked up after them shoving his hands in his pockets. At the very least if things went south there was an high chance of escape/survival if there were more of them and he wasn't going to pass up that kind of luck.

Yuji was fine with being a rotten egg as he trailed behind the two stopping behind Ken and Lucelle as they stared at the doors, sighing he walked up to the door and placed his hand on it to open it.
"Stranger works if you need to call me something," Yuji said glancing over at Lucelle before his attention moved over to Ken. "We're already trespassing, breaking and entering is just an additional crime, now are you coming or am I going in alone?"
He glanced back at the two clearly willing to walk in if they decided against the idea, the sooner he took care of this the sooner he could beat the snot out of Kyo, besides he wanted to find this 'S' himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.