Persona. IC and plot. (accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo looked at Netsui but bit his tongue. Yeah the man was mature alright. There was an eyeroll and he crossed his arms as he just listened to everyone. He looked at Kazue. "Costumes? No thanks. Not my thing. Maybe Mr. Student Council President is in. Or Mr. throws a desk. But me. Forget it." Lucelle thought about the matching costumes. It would be cute but would anyone even do it. Leo had already stated against it. Measurements... her eye's drifted to Nihil. "I wouldn't mind helping with measurements." Then they moved to Takako. Should she make a comment about Nihil's bust size? Probably not. It was always a nice thing but she figured the woman already knew her bazoonga's were huge. Looking down she sighed at her average bust. Though moments later Lucelle smiled. "I'm in but uh.. what kind of costumes will they be? Will they be like power ranger suits or like just normal clothes?" Valentine raised his hand. "I call pink ranger." The pure gayness radiated off if him at that very moment. The sparkle in his eye's showing his high tier queerness. "I think a matching costume would be fun but I doubt Yuji or Nihil would do it. Just a hunch. I don't know about everyone else. Wait if we do get matching outfits wouldn't we all have to agree on them? That doesn't seem like something that would be possible." Val and Lucelle seemed to really ignore the whole discussing the situation but Leo looked at Kazue. "If it resets how can we tell when it is going to happen? The bells? That's the last thing I remember before blacking out. As for the boss. If its that priest dude why don't we just give him some Jesus or holy water. I mean he may try to act holy but that thing definitely wasn't. Or we could just bring weapons or something. Sure we have those magic powers but it seems to drain my energy when I use my Persona. If we use it to much I imagine we can't call them to help. And if we are going to be trekking through that place we will need equipment to help protect against those monsters. Does anyone know a place we can go to for any of this?"

Considering the amount of time it was now until Ken would be getting that stupid message, he had expected something to happen. But it was a no show... It vexed him, if things were going how they did the last time, why the hell are these creeps taking so long to arrive? It was more annoying than anything else...

Ken began to think that maybe he should head home. That maybe something very important had happened before he reset back to being in Jyunichi's car. Something, preventing that whole 'persona' or 'pearsona' nonsense from occurring. "I'll wait until the time I get the message..." Ken lay his back on the bench, feeling his stomach cry out for something stimulating to halt it's bellow. He checked his pockets, pulling out the extra 1000 yen he forgot to give back to Jyunichi, though he doubted his uncle cared.

"Maybe I'll get something on the way back..."

Ken looked at his phone, deciding to look up a couple of sushi bars besides the one he passed by on his way here. ["Maybe I could get some curry with it too"] He murmured. "Yeah... That'd be-" He slightly jumped when someone sat next to him, but then he remembered that the bench was near a bus stop.

"You're waiting for the bus, right?" The girl said after probably like, a minute of deciding on whether or not to ask Ken a bus question.

"Yeah, it passed by-..." Ken had forgotten how to say 'not too long ago' in Japanese. (Great. Wonderful. Way to go, Ken.)

He brought his hand to his head.

"Mmm... Not too long ago." Ken continued after that god awful pause.

"I see" The girl seemed to mutter a curse under her breath. Seemed.

Ken took a brief gander and noticed that the girl had on a familiar high school uniform. Skirts don't lie. Apparently she was skipping... In a way, he was too, but, he had a practical reason for that. He had a Jyunichi. This girl however, she was probably one of those fabled 'female delinquents'. The type of girl who'd probably flirt with a middle schooler, keep a stray cat, and smoke cigarettes, or something... If he was judging her correctly. It'd certainly be awkward if he went to school the next day and she was actually a straight A student.

This did bring a question to Ken's mind. How many delinquents are there at that school? From who all he met, Yuji did seem awfully Delinquent like. That Ousado? Ousama? Ousaga? Osaka? Looked a bit delinquent-ish. And that was already 2 out of 8? And now here's this... Girl who's skipping school... He may have to ask to live with Jyun and his mom's parents in that place near the capital instead.

"Hey, foreign guy." The girl called to Ken.

How blatant.​

"You're riding the bus right? Where are you headed?" For all she knew, he could have been going home.

Ken wanted to be a smart ass and say "Here" but, he was taught better than that.

Instead he came up with a lie.

"I'm waiting for a couple of friends to come pick me up (you damn creep)."

Well, this one was different. She was making small talk. With a stranger, foreigner no less ... Time to pretend to be busy... She may be a 'Gaijin Hunter'.

"Excuse me" Ken said pointing to his phone. He got up and walked toward a nearby tree, muttering english gibberish. Hopefully she didn't understand it.

["Oh... M.. Matt- Mitchell- Mike hey!... What's up... I'm fine, what's up... Oh really! Blank? With the Blank?... Oh yeah, I like blanking blank too... Pen, Highlighter."]... Etcetera. Ken cringed, but luckily he wasted enough time for the bus to come by again... He laid up against a tree and gazed at the chuch up until the time he would be getting his copy of the message. ["All filler, no thriller. Well, if those old men don't appear, I'll certainly have an answer."] Ken chuckled, a thought crossing his mind. ["If the others exist, they might thank me for this."] He muttered as he waited for a little while more.

Leaning beside the door, Netsui squinted at Kazue."So, your suggestion is to basically just keep going back to the church and failing until we get past the wannabe angel?"

Sighing imperceptibly, he rubbed the bridge of his nose, before getting off the wall. "Yeah sure, why not, it's the best suggestion we've gotten" He spun on his heel and walked through the door, ignoring everything that followed that.

"I'll see you at the church then, or whatever."

Walking past his classroom, Netsui grabbed his bag and headed down the stairs. The student council could handle themselves without him for one day. Now that he had some distance and wasn't being threatened by what looked like imminent death, he realized just how ludicrous the entire thing was in hindsight.

Getting on his bike, he sighed for what felt like the dozenth time that day.

It was going to be a long year.

Yuji remained silent through most of the interactions of the people in the room, keeping his eyes shut he waited for a suggestion ignoring the words of Netsui as he made his point clear he was going to disregard anything said outside of the discussion. Though one part caught his attention and he couldn't put it aside, he was the student council president, which immediately gave a reason for his attitude and the dislike Yuji had for him. A small sigh came from him but he didn't let his thoughts linger on him long as Kazue finally spoke up offering words to the others. What came out of her mouth caused his eye to twitch however and he stood up from his seated position Netsui having already left for what he believed the church.
"How many times do I have to say this isn't some kind of game. Your idea is to go back into the place that almost killed us," Yuji said removing his glasses. "You have to be a new kind of insane hairbands...the worst part is ignoring the place just makes it worse. Screw going in there to strengthen whatever these things are and killing 'the boss' that sounds horrible and lethal. I'm going to find that long nosed freak and get some damn answers to what he did if I gotta beat it out of him."
Yuji raised his glasses and placed them back on his face before crossing his arms over his chest.
"That priest also didn't change in the weird world, he changed in the church and he saw all of our faces. I doubt he's dead and i don't like being in the dark about what's going on with someone like that walking around. There's no answer to who S is and he figured out our phone numbers, I wouldn't put it past the bastard to find out more."
The whole matter was irritating, and it made him feel on the defensive constantly.
"If those monsters found a way to leave that place...it'd turn ugly real fast. I also want to know if they're trapped there."
Yuji grit his teeth glaring at the desk, there was no guarantee of it but he wasn't going to stand still and watch all of it happen if it put people in danger, screw the city and half the people in it...but some of them weren't bad and he'd prefer knowing the monsters couldn't hurt the few good ones. If they could get out and someone got hurt, if he watched something like that happen without doing anything he'd be no better than those pieces of scum.

Yuji shut his eyes and let out a small sigh before moving a hand into his pocket turning his attention to the happy few speaking like they weren't in the room.
"I'll let that desk comment slide since what you said was somewhat sensible compared to these two talking about damn matching outfits." Yuji said looking over at the two. "Also Hairbands you started this conversation, matching outfits aren't going to keep us from getting killed. On top of that going in there-"
Yuji cut himself off when the door to room threw open, Kyo standing on the other end of breathing heavily as his eyes scanned the room.
"Kyo...what the hell are you doing here."
"Yuji I've told you before I can sense a woman's chest as a far as 15.24 meters."
"That's oddly specific and meaningless leave."
Kyo closed the door to the room walking in before placing his hands on his hips, Yuji squeezed the bridge of his nose seeing he wasn't going to listen.
"So your plan was to bring a bunch of women in here, you're a lone wolf club who knows how to sit with one handsome friend named Kyo, how'd you manage this?"
"Did you just call me a dog? Also we're not friends."
"Oh well Ai-chan's here so it's not all girls."
"Ai-chan?"
"Valentine, it's how I remember he likes guys when he's nearby."
"It's not that hard to remember...."
Kyo stared at Leo bringing a hand to his chin, tilting his head a little he narrowed his eyes apparently deep in thought over something.
"What now?"
"I have this strange desire to get this blond haired guy's number, but he's clearly a manly man with smooth skin, I can feel his manly aura from here. Ah well that's not important, what is important is you have a bunch of girl's in here and didn't invite me."
"Go away Kyo."
"Man even Ka-chan's in here, what the hell man."
"Ka-chan?"
"Kazue," Kyo said pointing at her. "Her and the brunette there too what's with all the cuties, holy crap Nihil Sugiyama's in here too, dude how'd you manage that it's obvious she doesn't have any friends."
"You're not even listening to your words anymore are you."
Yuji sighed and walked forward holding an arm out slightly as he walked a little past Nihil, once Kyo was like this engaging him the wrong way just fueled the fire and he didn't need her punching the guy, he was pretty sure he was part masochist.
"All these beauties and you leave me to get chased, that's cold man. That's three numbers I could have gotten."
"three...there's four girls in here," Yuji said pointing at Takako.
"I didn't forget her she doesn't count," Kyo said waving his hand in front of his face.
"The hell Kyo I don't like her either but even I can acknowledge she exists."
"It's not that I don't like her or anything like that, she's a tomboy and tomboy's always end up alone in romantic situations."
"You're being pretty damn rude, even for you."
"I can sense these things Yuji, I looked at her hands to check for rough spots something athletic girls who play sports have, their skin isn't as soft, I checked her posture for femininity, I looked at her arms to check for a bit more tone then the other girls in here. I looked at her skirt to see if she wore spats underneath."
"So you tried to look up her skirt."
"The name ponytail as well, all these things pointed to tomboy...that and she doesn't seem like she'd be out of breath from running a long distance. I mean she'll still end up alone cause still a tomboy."
"Apologize to every tomboy right now, and then go away."
"I get it though Yuji what this is all about, you know Nihil was my type but I wasn't taking action, so you've pursued her instead to force my hand. You're a good man Yuji, a great friend."
"You're wrong, horribly wrong."
"You created a love triangle for the three of us, two men fighting for a maiden's heart to get me moving, to stir my heart strings. I get it I get it Yuji, but you chose the wrong opponent, you the loyal mutt."
"I'm going to fucking kill you."
"Nihil the stone cold beauty with the diamond in the rough heart. Oh I mean that it's cold and dark on the outside but there's a gem inside ready to be polished."
"I know the terminology."
"No need to lie Yuji, and finally me the Dalai Lama of lady killing. It's obvious who the winner will be."
"Do you even know who that is."
"No but he sounds like a guy who get's plenty of action if you know what I mean. Anyway consider the game on, her heart is mine. Since blond boy over there."
"Leo."
"Chuck has a love triangle already there's no interference. The brunette."
"Sunshine."
"Who?"
"Lucelle."
"Samantha is going up against Ka-chan it'll be an interesting turn of events, and since she's Ai-chan's younger sister Chuck."
"Leo."
"Bartholomew is torn between his friends opinion and his heart."
"What world do you live in?"
"It's a shame though since the tomboy Yumi."
"Takako."
"Mitch."
"That's not even a girl's name."
"Yuji it's rude to interrupt someone when they're talking, anyway she's so alone and left out, but she secretly has a crush on an unnamed guy, probably the one I saw leave. Anyway that means it's a duel between men but what you don't know is I've already stolen her heart with my manly appearance. Now Nihil come running into my loving arm-"
A desk slammed into Kyo's face sending him to the ground before landing on the ground next to him, as Yujiy straightening his body staring at the motionless body of his 'friend' rotating his arm after his throw.
"....I get it," Kyo said grabbing a desk and pulling himself up. "You got the first attack in but I'll win this war."
Yuji stared at the blood running down Kyo's face sighing as the young man grinned and gave his hair a short flick to try and make it flair before turning his back to the room.
"Hmph Kyo doesn't back down from a fight even against his friends, it's on Yuji may the sexist man, who is me, win," Kyo said before walking out and slamming the door.
Yuji reached up and removing his glasses squeezed the bridge of his nose, every bit of his head hurt and he was officially done dealing with him for the day. Once Kyo got like that he didn't listen to anyone and now that his mind was set dealing with him later was going to be more troublesome than it already was. For the time being he knew the correct course of action for this kind of thing, the safest method to avoiding having to hospitalize him.
"He's going to stalk you Sugiyama," Yuji said putting his glasses back on. "I'd recommend not being in the school, he's probably on his way to find out your homeroom. No amount of physical violence, mental berating, or emotional bombardment will make him stop. Ignoring him doesn't work, engaging him doesn't work...leave school don't let him see you and his attention span will fade and he'll forget everything he just said. Especially since I gave him a concussion already. Don't suffer the fate I have Sugiyama, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I'm going to the church."
With that said Yuji walked past the group and after picking up the desk he threw at Kyo walked out the door closing it behind him.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Xam
It didn't really matter how many times she tried to think it over: Nihil had absolutely no decent way to respond to Kyo's rambling. She was caught speechless. In the bad way, of course. Any more of this and Nihil had a feeling she would catch Yuji's eye twitch.

Takako wasn't really paying much attention, but jumped at the mention of the skirt. "You did WHAT?" She shouted. Takako was about to give him a lesson, but felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Easy now." Nihil said. A fight was the last thing they needed at the moment.

The two girls continued to watch the heated, one-sided argument. Nihil with vague amusement, and Takako with just a hint of rage.

Nihil burst out laughing as the desk made contact with his face. Perfect. She was just waiting for it. What a fucking idiot.

Then her laughter died down as he walked out a bloody mess.

"...Can we revoke his right to speak?" Nihil asked after Kyo walked out.

Nihil listened to Yuji's words. "Oh, don't worry. If he's a nuisance I have a plan for that," her voice was flat again, "if it gets to be too much of a problem, I'll just castrate him or something."

Takako ran off to God knows where, still fuming.

Nihil turned around to the remaining crew. "Mmm yeah, I don't really know if I wanna continue this while church thing, especially with some people here." She snuck a glance at Osada before walking out.

Kazue crossed her arms in a huff. "I wasn't being that serious about the costumes thing. I do really like sewing though..." She spoke. It wasn't like she expected people to actually agree, but she certainly didn't expect that much of a backlash. Yikes. She quickly regained her composure and waved off Yuji's concerns. "Yeah, yeah, I get it but there aren't really many other options here. Besides, I think the only way to talk to Igor again is either for me to find some kinda blue door or to go back to the weird church place anyway!" But it seemed as though before any sort of argument between Kazue and Yuji was able to break out, he and Kyo put on quite the show. And, Kazue couldn't hold in her laughter. "Pffft, it's like a comedy duo!" She giggled behind the back of her hand.

Though, she did feel like she had to get in one last word before Yuji closed the door. "I thought you said going to the church was a BAD IDEA!" She called out after him and stuck her tongue out. She placed her hands on her hips in a huff and muttered "what a downer" before looking around at those who remained. "Well, I guess that settles it we are going back to the church. Meeting dismissed!" She chimed.

Lucelle watched as Kyo rambled on about all the females. She looked over at Takako and sighed. He may not have liked her because she wasn't feminine but did that matter? Obviously he had no respect whatsoever for anyone and it was actually gross. She didn't say anything as a desk went flying through the air. She turned and looked ar Yuji then Kyo walked out. Then Yuji, and that Netsui guy also left before all of the fighting and desk throwing. She watched as Nihil left and Takako had seemed to disappear. Lucelle looked at Kazue as she spoke about the meeting being dismissed. She didn't say anything but nodded as she left the room. What the hell just happened? When she left thw school she decided to go to the church. Maybe someone else would be there. Once she made it to the church she saw Ken. So that's where he was. He obviously wasn't at the meeting. Lucelle walked up. "Well you missed some fun times. Why weren't you at school? Wait... you just got to town didn't you?"

Valentine watched as words went back and forth between the two. Why was he being acknowledged with the females. He wasn't that gay was he? "Uh I'm a dude. Just because I am gay doesn't mean I fit in with the females." Though his words were quiet compared to all the other words hitting the air. He kind of just stood there with a 'what the fuck?' Expression as Kyo spoke. He looked over at Leo when he heard his name. Pfff he definitely wasn't a ladies man. He seemed more reserved and not so.. sexist. He watched as the desk went flying and then everyone left one by one leavinf him, Kazue, Leo and Luc- nope she just left. "Well that was an interesting meeting. How are those two even friends? And was Yuji actually defending people? Anyways. See you at the church Kazue. And you too Leo." He stepped out of the room. What the hell just happened. Valentine made his way to the church but stopped a few blocks away. He saw the Minikui ahiru no ko restaurant and decided to get some food. By the time he made it to the church he had a takeout box with food. His eye's saw Lucelle and Ken and when he walked over he offered them some food.

Leo stayed somewhat calm but the sarcasm he heard in Kyo's voice pissed him off. Or was it even sarcasm? Either way it sounded like the guy was hinting at his sex. If he was outed right now he'd beat the living hell ouf of Kyo. Yet he just saw a desk hit him in the face which got a laugh out of him. "You deserve that you parasite." He stopped laughing as he watched everyone leave. He got up and smiled at Kazue. "Well see you later. Can I ask.... nevermind." He left the room leaving Kazue alone. He placed his hand on his chest. Damn his birth sex. If only he was born in the right body. He left for the church but he took his time. After all if he rushed he'd be oht of breath due to the binder. On his way there he stopped at the hotel and took a few minutes to relax. He took the binder off so he could take a few deep breaths. Leo's parents still gone to work, or well trying to find a job. He put his binder back on and decided to leave his jacket and instead wear a looser long sleeve shirt so he would get hot. Upon making it to the church he saw Ken, Lucelle and Valentine but he stayed back. What if they could tell he was actually physically a she?

The gleam off of Lucelle's glasses struck Ken in the eye, causing him to reposition himself. "Heh, Lucelle, Val, and er... that other blond guy too." Who, to be honest looked a bit androgynous to Ken. Though saying that would probably piss a guy off. "Yo." So they existed after all. They noticed him too, that meant that he wasn't going mad... "Uh, yeah, I got here this morning, but... Couldn't get much sleep... Thanks to Jyunichi...... If I went to school earlier, I'd probably sleep all day. That wouldn't help my debut appearance much, would it." He played off his dismay with laughter.

And that's when Valentine offered everyone food out of the blue... Not a very common greeting where Ken's from, but hey... He heard that eastern and southern Asians like sharing food, so far the stereotype fits.
"I'll take some. If you don't mind." He said, too hungry to care about the source, but little didn't he know, that the hell of utilising chopsticks would force itself upon him.

. . .

Well, since current events were so drab upon this rather mundane day (up until the point they receive S's cringe-worthy "infernal-ex-machina" message again.) , Ken thought he'd might as well recap his day's events to the others, excluding the almost getting killed by a wooden plank, thing. "I, uh... ended up coming here about an hour and a half ago, scoped out the church. The surprising thing is that there was, and still is, nobody inside of it by appearances, and aside from the fact that no one suspicious so much as even walked onto it's territory, it wouldn't make sense for us to get that same message in..." Ken checked his phone. "...A few minutes and experience the same line up of events." Though considering that whole "mask" mess they went through, what made sense and what didn't were obviously out of the question.

"The only logical reasons I see for those cultists not to appear yet would be that: A: They're ghosts, demons, or shadow figures of some sort." This one brought a small chuckle from Ken, though to his unawareness, this reason was probably the most accurate. "B: The whole "Persona" nonsense isn't real... Which would only bring up more questions, C: I'm blind and need my glasses, which I don't, D: They got tipped off and left while I was on my way here... E:... They're late. Or F: that priest guy is actually trapped in that blue toned church world, and he or we accidentally solved our problem."

Ken sighed. Looking toward everyone there for once. "Haha... Honestly though... I'm not sure what the heck is going on. But I do know that I want to get this is over with, fast."

Netsui had gone through the rest of the day the same way he did the first time. The only difference being he was home a lot earlier. His brother was mildly surprised to see him home, but didn't really question it, nor did he comment on Netsui's strange behavior.

Once he'd finished all his school work, he grabbed his Bow and Arrow and headed over to the church, deep in thought the entire way. He stopped a couple blocks away from the building in question.

In the fading daylight, it looked a lot less intimidating and a lot more like the old, partially dilapidated church that it was from the inside. He hovered for a second, indecisive, but spying others from the meeting at school in the distance he made up his mind.

Stepping off the road, he walked in a semi-circle to the church's rear entrance, avoiding those wating at the churches front entrance. The rear was suspiciously open, he stepped in quietly, trying not to make a sound.

Takako stormed out of the room and decided she was going to go to the church that night, bad idea or not. On her way out, she took an aluminum baseball bat and put it into her backpack as much as she could; the handle ended up sticking out of the top. Her parents were busy at the time so she was able to sneak out fairly easily. She took her bike out from the side of the house and rode up to the church. It was time to get down to business.

---------

As much as Nihil dreaded it, she realized that the church was the only place she was going to get answers. And she had a lot of questions. She made sure she had everything she could ever need in her messenger bag before choosing a cane. She decided to go with something relatively simple: A black cane with yet another thin sword on the inside. It was originally a showpiece, spot-welded, ground-down piece of crap, but she had the blade custom made and replaced for just the right moment. Of course, she never told her parents about that last part. She had just used a chunk of her saved allowance money, and if questioned, she planned to say that she had to replace her iPod or some other gadget.

Eventually she rolled her scooter out of the garage, strapped on her helmet, and drove towards the church. Vehicle controls that relied on your hands and not your feet were considered a blessing to her.

Yuji ignored Kazue's yelling and made his way down the hall shoving his hands in his pocket as he headed towards the custodian closet. If he was going back in the church then things were probably going to get violent again, and as much as he wanted to rely on his own fists punching a Minotaur is a whole other matter than punching a person so a weapon even a makeshift one would get the job done. Once he was in the closet he grabbed one of the brooms the janitor used, he gave it a few swings and tested the wood before nodding and raising his foot kicked the bottom of the broom a few times before finally breaking it off.
He'd have to get a better weapon then this at some point but he didn't feel like spending the money, and he wanted to get there as soon as possible, he was curious who else might be at the church.
"A few didn't show up," Yuji mumbled.
He could remember a few faces especially, the one who had a big part in taking down the Minotaur wasn't there, though he could have had the common sense not to get involved, it was cowardly but even as Yuji walked towards the church he questioned how much he really needed these answers.
Deciding to take the back roads and alleys since he was tapping a broken broomstick on his shoulder and wasn't in the mood to get stopped by the cops over carrying a weapon again. He made his way to the church his grip tightening on the handle at the thought of fighting those creatures again.

By time he made it there most of the others seemed to be there, at least Valentine and the group he was with, his eyes rested on Ken and he nodded remembering him, though he remained a few feet away standing under a tree's shade. Whatever lively conversation was going on he didn't want any part of it.
His eyes raised to Hikari no Kyokai, the place that seemed to be the cause of most of his recent woes, he had some strange thing in him that more than likely looked like a monster, he seriously hoped it wasn't a dragon like Kazue's, if it turns on him he can fight off something small a dragon is a whole other matter.
With that in him and all this strange stuff going on he couldn't help but feel irritated and nervous about the whole matter, yet the others were having a 'picnic' nearby. He could have sworn he saw the class president as well but since he didn't see him now he believed it was his imagination.

--------------------------------------------
"Loner Mode initiated activating special traits: Being alone, additional depression, whining complex, desire to be Kyo."
Kyo walked up to Yuji with a wide grin on his face as the brooding young man glanced over at him, hitting him with his trademark glare which did send a chill down Kyo's spine. He tensed his body waiting for a physical response but strange enough Yuji just turned his attention forward again.
Kyo arched a brow at this as it was rare for Yuji not to use violence especially when holding a weapon. Turning his attention to look at what he was staring at, Kyo's calm expression slowly moved to horror his mouth hanging agape and his eyes wide at the sight before him.
"There's only one girl over there, where'd the rest of them go...oh and we're at the church that kills people, but seriously where'd the girls go? I followed you thinking there'd be more then this, it's a sausage fest over there."
Kyo brought a hand to his chin watching the jolly back and forth conversation between the people near the church, he ruffled his hair before looking back at Yuji who seemed to just be staring.
"So...what's going on?"
"Waiting for bubbles," Yuji said.
"Bubbles...oh Ka-chan...why?"
"He'll probably only talk to the 'chosen one' like last time," Yuji responded.
Kyo wasn't sure what to make of that but his eyes rested on the faces of the guys there and his eyes widened a bit as they landed on Ken, reaching up he ran a hand through his messy hair shoving his hands into his pocket before cocking his head back to the side slightly, putting on a glare and walking over to the group leaning his shoulders forward and moving his torso to and fro trying to put on his best delinquent walk.
"....shit." Yuji mumbled walking over himself normally.
"Hey pretty boy," Kyo said addressing Ken once he got close. "I like your look, why don't you and I go a round Ora!"
"Stop."
Kyo glanced back seeing Yuji approach tapping his broomstick on his shoulder, Kyo's shoulder drooped and he took his hand out of his pocket getting rid of his 'tough' persona, he couldn't pull it off if Yuji was standing next to him, it didn't work like that unless they did it together.
"Ignore them and go home Kyo," Yuji said. "You have no business here."
"Yeah that's not happening, I got a fight to pick with pretty boy here Ora."
"Ken."
"Pretty boy Ora."
"You don't want this Kyo, go home."
"Nope I already said Ora...Ora."
"The hell are you talking about now?"
"Ora, it's the thing we say. Once Ora is said you can't back down. I said Ora so I have to fight him, while fighting I also have to go Ora Ora as well Ora."
"We don't say that, go home."
"It's too late Yuji, I'm already here...besides this is really damn suspicious. Ai-chan, Bartholomew and Samantha are here together with pretty boy having a picnic in front of a church with rumors of death...in the middle of the day Ora. You're also holding a stick Ora."
"Leo, Lucelle and Ken and for the last time go away, and stop saying Ora."
"Well let's put it to a vote then, I'll ask these guys Ora. Okay Ai-chan, Lucelle-san, Leo-san and Ken-san right you don't mind if I come with you right Ora?"
"Oh now you remember their names, now stop saying Ora and buttering people up."
"We're Yankii's Yuji we say Ora, and I'm talking to them Ora."
Yuji sighed and walked over to the church sitting by the entrance, he knew it was meaningless attempt to try once Kyo got like this there was no reasoning with him anyway.
"Come on guys, I can sense a beautiful friendship here, mainly with the only girl here but I'd be cool with acknowledging the rest of you guys Ora. I mean I like pretty bo- Ken, though he's not as handsome as me he's got style Ora. Come onnnnn vote yes Ora. Anyone open to bribery Ora? I got snacks Ora?"

Reactions: DNA
Bokken... Ken could probably bring his next time they all- Wait. "Pretty boy?-" ...Who the hell?... Ken composed himself and spoke to this Kyo guy. "Er... Nah, I'll be fine, 'Kyo'." He seemed like the type of guy that Ken would hate being around. A ladies man too.

Whatever.

Though, Ken personally wondered how many rejections he has on his list, even in this one day, but ofcourse his train of thought kept becoming derailed due to Lucelle's glasses gleaming him in the eye yet again.

Yuji must have told him that he'd be going to the church, and this guy must have pestered him to come along... Or atleast it looks that way. "There are 4 of us, besides you, here. I'll be the neutral party." Thank God... Maybe. Kyo wouldn't dislike him should he be voted off, though that was considering if he actually backed out of investigating the church... And, what the heck did "Ora" mean? Ken exhaled; it was hard to believe that Yuji of all people had a friend who was so obnoxious. "By the way, did Kazue...-chan" This was when Ken decided to start using formalities. "and the others say they were coming, or are they backing out?" He himself would call the "event" off should there not be enough people. 4 seemed fine but something told Ken that something bad would happen to Kyo as he didn't bear a persona... Yet atleast... Considering what Igor did. But still, Ken's kind heart wouldn't want this guy's last words to be 'Ora', or even, 'Pretty Boy'. Plus with Kazue being the 'Main Protagonist' and all, Igor probably wouldn't even help the current group out should they need it.

"We have a minute or less left... What a mess." Ken softly said to himself. "I think we were more organized when we- !" Ken's phone buzzed, they were getting their messages again..

Kazue waited for everyone else to exit the room before she did, like the good friendleader she is, and then went home to change and get ready. They had to get things right this time! She didn't want to keep having her first day of high school over and over again. She spent a good deal of time picking out a super cute outfit. It was a cream top with a brown cardigan and a cream-colored pleated skirt with polar bear tights. Super adorbs! Her hairclips continues the colorscheme and included bears and some other woodland animals. Though since she took so long to get home in the first place, by the time she was finished it was practically night time! Thankfully, her grandma falls asleep early so she was able to slip out without a fuss and off she ran.

It was tough for her to run carrying all that stuff in her super cute rilakkuma backpack. It didn't hold much to begin with, and it probably was never meant to hold a hammer. The snacks maybe, but certainly not a hammer. In any case by the time she arrived at the church she was pretty out of breath. "Guh, maybe I shouldn't have stopped at home first..." She said. "Urk... Anyway I'm here now..." Her phone went off before she could say anything more. "Here we go again..." She sighed and grabbed her phone to check the message.

'Ora you could shut up.' Lucelle thought as the word was said over and over. Rarely did anything annoy her but god that word just made her think of a seal. She heard the word friendship and smiled though. Maybe this Kyo guy wasn't so bad. A flirt and a guy who picks fights but hey Valentine was basically a flirting whore and Nihil, Yuji and Netsui seemed to pick fights so he would fit in quite nicely. She smiled as she saw Takako come up. "Hey Takako." Her words were full of excitement. It wasn't like she wasn't friendly to everyone, most of the time, but when it came to the other female she felt something different. Her phone buzzed in her pocket as they all received the mysterious text of S. Like yesterday it said the exact same thing but this time there was something different. 'So you failed the first time I see. Welcome to hell, again.' "Guy's do you think this S person is watching us because I am sure they didn't text that last part before." Lucelle looked up to see Kazue coming up just as the message was sent. Good timing but where was Nihil, and that Netsui guy. She looked at the church wondering if they were already inside or late. Would the priest be there again waiting or would they have it easy at the entrance of the other dimension? 'Stay positive. This S person is probably some wuss.'

Valentine stood there not really being acknowledged by Kyo which was just fine. He wasn't his taste in men. Too talkative and annoying, not as attractive as some of the other's either. He just listened as the guy rambled on about fighting Ken. Did he even know they took down a Minotaur and those other things in the church. They coulf easily fight him, where was Nihil with her giant Scissor ghost or deadly cane? He read the text when everyone's phone's alerted them in sync. Lucelle did make a good point about the last part. He had remembered there was nothing about failing in the last text. Kazue seemed to make it at the last second and he saw her outfit. Obviously she spent some time on it but it wasn't half bad. Though he figured Yuji would make some comment about how she didn't dress like a leader should or some bullshit. He wasn't sure why but since today's repeat he had felt off. Not as flirty or himself. Maybe it was because his mind was bouncing all around these new events. After all 24 hours ago they were all normal high school students but then shit hit the fan an they have some weird powers called Persona's.

Leo listened to the two fight about Kyo fighting Ken. He guessed these two would be the pair to constantly quarrel because they did the same thing earlier. His attention went to the text as it popped up on his phone. Maybe this S was one of the other's. He did notice Nihil and Netsui weren't there. And what about that dead guy. He looked at the building and just started to run up the steps. He had just remembered the dead guy that was just right inside, what if he was there again and they failed to save him. Damn he should have alerted the cops but it had slipped his mind. Leo didn't even care if the other's were behind him as he made it to the door. Opening it he moved inside and looked around. Nothing. No dead body, no priest, nothing. Just an empty church. He stood there looking around a bit confused. Did the events from yesterday not happen? Was this all some prank pulled by someone who had heard that announcement Yuji made? What the fuck was going on? Out of the corner of his eye Leo saw a figure and readied his fists but soon lowered them once he saw it was Nihil. The cane gave her identity away. "Why are you already inside? Everyone was waiting out in the front?"

Last edited:
Netsui stepped into the church, nearly silently. His bow was in a ready position and his arrow was nocked and ready. He ruthlessly quashed the voice in the back of his head that said that the arrows wouldn't do much good should the monstrous angel make a repeat appearance. As he stepped through the building, he was filled with the distinct sense of something being wrong.

It took him a second to realize what it was. The building was still destroyed from the inside. It hadn't reverted to however it was supposed to look, it looked identical to how it had when he'd come through the previous days. the only difference being the lack of a cooling corpse in the middle.

Then again, maybe it had always looked like this. He hasn't been there from the beginning after all. Netsui heard a beep and spun on his feet, already ready to let the arrow fly when he realized the noise was emanating from his pocket.

Fishing his phone out, he realized it was a text from unknown number. After staring at the number for a bit, Netsui recognized it. He recalled getting a message yesterday from the same number, but he'd assumed it was spam and hadn't opened it.

Before he could decide whether to read this one or not, he heard voices coming from the front of the church. Netsui stepped towards the direction of the voices quietly. When he got close enough, he realized he recognized it.

It was the boy from the day before. Leo, or whatever his name was.

Last edited:
Takako made her way to the group and set her bike alongside the wall of the church. She made a friendly wave to Lucelle but wasn't exactly in the mood for talking. Takako slid her bat out from her backpack and tapped the end on the ground a few times before gripping it firmly in her hands. Whatever was in there was not going to get the jump on her this time. She followed the rest of the crew inside the church.

----

Inside, Nihil was standing there, waiting for the rest of them. She looked at Leo. "I wanted to see if I could get the jump on the priest, if he were here. He'd expect a crowd. It's easier for only one person to sneak around." She gestured to behind her. "Fortunately for us, he doesn't seem to be here at the mo-"

Nihil stared at their newest companion, her eye adopting Yuji's twitch. Pointing her cane at Kyo, she shouted, "What the everloving FUCK is he doing here?!?!"

----

Sumiko had just gotten off her shift. Finally. She'd been delivering fruit bouquets all day and it seemed like the load would never end. She walked her bike along the sidewalk. Sumiko didn't want to ride the thing anymore today. Taking her usual route home, she saw something very peculiar. A group of what appeared to be high school students were outside the old, abandoned church. She rolled up closer out of curiosity.

Yuji watched the group steadily get larger from the steps his eyes narrowing noticing that one person was missing, the weird one who came here on a motorcycle dressed in some kind of spandex. Yuji shook the thought away deciding not to relive that memory it was something he wanted to forget anyway, there were some things in this world that a person couldn't unsee, that was one one of them. When Kazue appeared his eye twitched as he stared at her outfit, he opened his mouth starting to say something but stopped himself instead choosing to just squeeze the bridge of his nose, he wasn't sure why but he felt like he'd lose something if he made a comment, and he'd give Kyo ammunition so it wasn't worth the effort. He questioned how long everyone was going to stand around having a damn picnic in front of the church, they were certainly friendly right before they were about to head into a place that was more than likely going to try and kill them.
"I can't tell if they're brave or stupid," Yuji said pushing his glasses up.
Yuji pulled out his phone as it rang noticing the familiar sender, he glared at his phone angry at the both 'S' who got him into this whole mess and at himself for following it in the first place, but it was too late to regret that now. Yuji raised his gaze to Kyo deciding to try and talk him out of leaving again but strange enough he noticed him staring at the phone.

---

Kyo stared at the message from 'S' on his screen before shrugging and deleting it shoving his phone back into his pocket. There were more important things he needed to focus on, one of which was Kazue who had appeared dressed in...well something extremely adorable.
"Ka-chan! You look good kinda like you're going on a date. Ah I get it you knew I was coming and dressed for the occasion right? I can't blame ya actually."
Honestly Kyo still wasn't sure why everyone had gathered at the church, nice as it was to be out and doing something there really was something strange about this, thus when the group started heading inside he followed not about to miss out on the festivities. When he approached Yuji he turned his head from the glare coming from his comrade as they walked inside.
"Why the hell are you still here Kyo?" Yuji questioned.
"Well I mean...no one technically said I couldn't come. I did ask after all, no answer means consent Yuji."
"There's so many things wrong with that mindset," Yuji said shaking his head.
Kyo grinned at Yuji causing him to sigh and focus his attention forward, the young man knew which route the conversation was going to take, even if he opened his mouth to comment on the 'vote' he'd just respond with something that defied logic and he'd end up with a headache and a smiling Kyo who would believe he won a battle that was never fought.
Once inside Kyo's eyes rested on Nihil and he raised his hand to wave at her. Kyo looked over at Yuji he noticing his expression remained the same, it seemed he expected her to be here, that or he didn't care enough to show any emotion at her appearance, at the very least he didn't look angry which was a bonus.
"Seriously bubbles we're going into a literal den of monsters and you decide to wear a distracting outfit," Yuji said shaking his head. "It's like painting a target on yourself."
Kyo gave Yuji a small pat seeing his shoulders relax a bit after saying his peace, it seemed Yuji had been holding that in for a few minutes, he seemed far calmer now that he got it out of his system. Kyo had a feeling that wasn't the only comment he was holding in and he couldn't help but think it had something to do with the fact Yuji was here with everyone in the first place, something he did want answers too.
"Hey Nihil!" Kyo said as she spoke about him. "I was curious what was up so I stalked Yuji here! I'm glad I did you got some kind of secret meeting thing here."
Kyo gave a firm nod before slamming his fist onto his open hand and holding up a finger.
"It has to do with the mass text right, I got it too actually," Kyo said. "I mean I though had the common sense not to come here at a random strangers advice but apparently not."
"You've stopped paying attention to your words," Yuji warned.
"Anyway Nihil I know your happy to see me and all but you should do what you were going to do here. I mean I'm just going to stare at your cute face while you do stuff so don't mind me. I especially love the range of your emotions each time I see them my heart flutters you know. When you have that blank look, your anger, all those expressions have such a charm to them."
"You named two expressions."
"Yeah those are the only two I've seen on her face, I think Nihil's happy expression mixes with her blank one, kinda like you Yuji. Anyway Nihil do me a favor, would you mind cursing again, it kinda get's me going to hear a cute girl say something like that. Oh wait if Ka-chan said something like that it'd be awesome. Hey Ka-chan what rhymes with truck that isn't duc-"
"Kyo," Yuji said interrupting him. "Do you want to get stabbed again?"
Kyo blinked a few times at Yuji's words before he smoothed his hair back and rotated his shoulder, clearing his throat he moved his hands into his pockets.
"So what're we doing again? I mean I don't care about the guys, but the girl's minus the tomboy interest me, especially Katie here."
Kyo said this pointing at Lucelle before his gaze moved over to Yuji, only to have a dull slightly narrowed expression staring back at him.
"I'm not saying it."
"Well boo, I'll just call her by her name then, you're not fun," Kyo said folding his hands behind his hsead. "Come do what you guys were going to do, I wanna know why all the young hopefully single ladies are here."

Nihil was tempted to stab the guy right then and there thanks to to comment by Yuji. However, she decided to pull something else. She looked at the rest of the crowd and said, "I'm gonna take one for the team."

Nihil walked up to Kyo, pulling something out of that messenger bag she always wore. It was a checkbook. She took a deep breath, like she couldn't believe what she was about to do.

"Now Kyo, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but you're still a tool. And, even people like you understand the value of money." She cleared her throat. "You probably know that even though I am not filthy rich, I do come from a fairly well-off family. Anyway, I'm going to offer you a deal. I could get you whatever it is a teenage sleezebag like you desires. Maybe a new game that's coming out, or even the newest console for said game. A trip for your immediate family to your favorite theme park. Or even just enough to pay some poor sap to spend the night with you, so you don't have to relieve all your tension alone like you probably do every week."

Nihil stopped herself, since if she didn't, she would have rambled on into a long list. "To get to the point, you are aware that in order to get, you must give, correct? What I ask of you is very simple, Kyo. In exchange for whatever your heart desires, you must leave me, yes, me, and these cursed souls," she gestured to the rest of them, "that have been forced to come into contact with you, alone. Do not follow us into creepy old churches anymore. And personally, I would prefer if you never talked to me ever again."

She looked up at him and her eyes widened a bit in sudden realization. "Now wait- Before you say anything, let me throw another sweet deal into this pot, shall we?" She asked. "Now you seem like the type to be tempted by money, though it probably is not your sole wish. If you take this deal tonight, I will hug you." Nihil threw her hands up a bit. "Yes, I- for under 3 seconds of course- will willingly give you a hug. I know that straight guys always like hugs from girls just to feel their breasts against their chests, don't lie to me. And you," she pointed at him a bit with her cane, "Seem like the type of guy to only get hugs from his grandmother." She took a pause to let the details of her deal sink in.

"Now, what do you say to that, Kyo?"

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Leo nodded. "That does make some sense. But what if he were here? I mean he could easily crush us in one grip." His eye's followed the cane as Nihil pointed it. "Yeah... should have warned you he came. Then again none of us thought he would show up. He reminds me of a puppy, following Yuji everywhere. And you get the urge to just hug him... and slowly suffocate the life out of him and then bury him out back like nothing happened." Lucelle listened to Kyo talk to Nihil and the conversation turned a bit.. dirty, something she really didn't want to hear. "My name isn't Katie..." She mumbled as she looked at Kyo. "Don't flatter yourself... your not in my league. You like curse words? How about you fuck off? There now go do your business in the bathroom while we ditch you. As for us being here. Well us girls gather here in the middle of the night to sacrifice douchebags like you so we can live another day in peace." Her words fading out as she watched Nihil pull something out. A checkbook? Was she about to bribe Kyo with... yup. Lucelle raised her hand. "I like breasts." She muttered. It seemed like Nihil was about to sacrifice herself for the good of the group but was it really worth it. Even if he took the offer wouldn't Kyo just stay? Lucelle shrugged as she looked around. The church had an eerie vibe still even without a deadly priest there.

It was silent for a moment but a shriek came out of nowhere, echoing off the walls. Valentine looked at the front of the church to see those stupid priest people again before they disappeared like ghosts. Chills went up his spine as he felt the temperature drop in the air and the hairs on his body stood up. "Uh did anyone else hear and see that? Or am I just hallucinating?" There was a creaking noise, the sound of a door opening. His eye's moved in the direction as he saw someone come inside from the back. He felt his heart racing but then it calmed down once he saw it was that Netsui guy. Who had his bow ready. Well he felt somewhat safe now. He looked at Nihil and shook his head. "You do know he is just going hug you, take the money and stay? I mean what if he uses that money to buy you? You sure you want to sell your soul to the devil? I rather be with priest dude than some guy who is disrespectful to women." Val knew he was bad with flirting but he didn't mention about getting turned on when something happened.

Leo stared at Netsui and sighed. At this rate the guy would shoot his own eye out if he kept his arrow like that. Or at least he had hoped. "Guy why are we even talking about all of this in a place that is deadly? While we are here wasting time the priest monster thing might just pop up and smack us around a few times and get bored with us once we are dead like a cat with a mouse." The shrieking, the ghosts, the darkness was just fucking weird. It felt odd being in a place like this, a holy place, and to have ghosts and death. Monsters and darkness that consumes some city beneath the bleachers. Persona's that fight said monsters that they control.

"Uh, guys." Ken stoically said, generally not being heard over the current conversation going on. He placed his palm at his head making a face of discomfort, either the food he ate wasn't sitting right in his stomach or he had a bad feeling in his gut. It was probably both. He shouldn't have
eaten earlier, a full Ken was no different physically than a hungry Ken to be honest, and guess which one would win in a fight..
[spoili]The hungry one.[/spoili]

Ken had decided to raise his voice. "Nihil. Kyo. now's not the time for flirting." he rubbed his head, acknowledging the dangerous territory he was treading on.

"Everyone else speaking, you mind toning it down?" Ken said breaking up the random conversation that broke out. "You all do know that most of us here almost died the last time we came here, right? Who knows what happened to that Kazuosada guy. So yeah, Leo's right, making noise really isn't going to help anyone's situation." Ken did however, enjoy listening to Kyo's idiocy. Maybe that was why Yuji stuck around the guy.

"... I'd prefer it if you continue when we're inside that blue tinted place, but for now... Let's try not dying?" Ken was slightly impressed with himself, again acting like a leader, but for some reason he felt that feeling would be short-lived as he'd be listened to for about a minute before things broke out again.

After a moment of silence. Ken suddenly then got an urge to find where the group entered that blue tinted world in the first place, which is what he did. He looked around for the door to the basement, with little luck at first, until he found that area everyone had hid under...
Know wonder they were all spotted...
He made his way down the stairs and opened the door, only to find a normal basement. Naturally this didn't sit right with him. "What the?!" It was a normal basement, what the heck! Hopefully it changes soon or else they're all mince meat! Etc. Ken sighed, so now there was a limit on when they could go, he wished that long nosed bastard would have told them about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.