Persona. IC and plot. (accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Netsui rolled his eyes at the antics of the group. He lowered his bow but kept the arrow nocked, just in case. Hovering at the edge and pointedly ignoring the glare he was receiving from arshehat. He could hear 4 different threads of conversation at once and wondered how they were supposed to come together and overcome whatever was supposed to be coming their way with a complete and utter lack of team work.

Ignoring the fighting, he caught sight of one of the group breaking off and heading towards what Netsui had identified as the basement from his previous sweep of the place. He followed at a distance. Happy for any excuse to get away from the group. He was mildly surprised at the fact that the basement was normal.

What alarmed him more was the complete lack of life in the church. He was on edge as he waited for something, anything, to happen.

Last edited:
Yuji's eyes scanned the room deciding not to comment on the majority of conversations, aside from the random voices around him the place was quiet, or to be more precise there wasn't' a weird ritual or even any signs of one going on here. No matter where he looked it just seemed like a normal church, admittedly this is what he expected to see when they came here the other night. His hand touched his neck remembering the seal, he didn't feel any different and the voices weren't in his head, though he expected when they entered that world some kind of change would happen, it was just finding it. Yuji set his stick against one of the pew's as he removed his glasses, taking a cloth to them he let his mind wander for a moment as the others spoke to Kyo. Ken wandered off doing something or another, he also noticed the class president was here, which meant it wasn't his imagination earlier. Maybe Kazue had something to do with it, that's why he waited in the first place as far as he knew that long nosed imp was more interested in her and now that he thought about it he had very choice words for her.
When the strange shrieking came he immediately brought his glasses to his face and looked around, though he missed whatever occurred visually, but it was a close enough proof that this place still wasn't normal.
"Ken!" Yuji exclaimed as he opened the basement door. "Igor gave Kazue a blue key, and told her about a blue door. Sunshine you even complained on why she got these powers you should remember, most of us should. I don't see a blue door here, but maybe she will, other than that this place is pretty damn normal, if you find something yell I'll look over here."
Yuji walked away from the group and touched the walls on the opposing side of the cathedral, it wasn't much but he was feeling for some proof there was more to this place, but found little luck as he walked along the wall

---

Kyo stretched his arms over his head starting to walk over to Yuji when Nihil stopped him, he blinked a few times before shoving his hands in his pockets. However a wide grin formed on his face as Nihil spoke to him, he expected a confession of love but instead it seemed she was going on about paying him. He arched a brow at this before listening to what she had to say about the matter. His head tilted as she spoke of bribing him, his mouth moved to the side and his eyebrow raised as he was more confused then anything else about the matter. However he seemed to patiently hear out her suggestion his eyebrows arching at the hug part, the part he really liked, before he held a finger up to her and looked over at Lucelle.
"I appreciate it Patricia but I said cute girls, you're pretty average. I mean average isn't bad it's nice but you shouldn't have a league you'll end up alone which you have a high chance of being anyway since you're...well average. I think Ka-chan has some foundation it wouldn't hurt, I mean we both like boobies so that's one thing in common you just have to be prettier. Now I only tell you this as your friend."
"We have to talk about you're compliments again Kyo," Yuji said causing the blonde to wave him off.

He then turned back around to Nihil before folding his hands behind his head.
"I'll pass," Kyo said with a grin. "I don't want anything really, I'm pretty cool right now. I got my bud Yuji, multiple girlfriend applicants, and a face chiseled from Adonis six pack I don't really want money. I mean I'll still take that hug but you guys have weapons, there was some weird noise just now that wasn't normal, that handsome guy over there said this place was deadly, Ken doesn't understand that there's always a time for flirting even in a place you can almost die- wait what almost die? Well never mind that part's not important and I highly doubt you're here to sacrifice douchebags since I'm especially when it comes to Ai-chan a perfect gentleman...Yuji wouldn't be here if you were sacrificing them."
"Fuck you and everything that brought you into this world as you, and that includes your y chromosome," Yuji said continuing to prod at the walls. "I'm pretty sure he didn't say that either.
"Yeah I know we're friends Yuji, goodness gotta tell the whole church," Kyo said waiving his hand at his companion. "So can you guys stop messing around and just get to what you're doing? I mean I asked if I could stay, no one said no so I'm here now. I did ask."
Sadly that was correct Kyo did sincerely ask to stay and no would spoke up, excluding Yuji, but his vote didn't count since he was a 'biased' vote.
"Besides I can't abandon my friend, Kyo's is many things but he doesn't abandon his friends I fight for my friends."
"You abandoning me is the reason I have this damn seal in the first place," Yuji mumbled.

Kyo dug in his pockets and slipped a pair of brass knuckles on his fist before shaking his hands off and leaning his neck to the side causing it to snap, he immediately regretted it as a sharp pain hit him. He crouched down his body shivering at the pain, however he seemed jump up pretty quickly and recover grabbing his head and giving it a quick twisted causing another snap to follow..
"Come on let me mess some shit up, I'm still aroused from earlier I gotta relieve myself and not through mastication."
"Wrong word."
"Oh sorry Mastur-"
"That doesn't mean say it," Yuji said glancing back at him. "Look I know you're not leaving, and violence doesn't work cause you just come back. Just...shut up and be useful. Sugiyama it was a good try just...let it go and save yourself a headache."
"Though you got money though to bribe someone like me," Kyo said. "Maybe I should call you princess Ni-Ni now...nah that sounds dirty for some reason."
Yuji sighed done with trying to make him leave, he knew the man he wasn't going anywhere. The few human traits he has and stubbornness has to be one of them.

Reactions: DNA
It had been right about the velvet cafe. Only Kazue could enter and only she could even see the entrance to the other dimension. To everyone else the church was just normal, aside from the random paranormal activity that happened. The basement empty as Ken opened the door but on stage a faint blue hue shone out. The light grew brighter as well as the key in Kazue's possession. Yuji's efforts to finding something on the wall was useless as the heroine was the only one able to see the doorway that was forming. The key gently growing brighter and the paint sound of a piano playing hit Kazue's ears. A woman was singing what seemed to be in the distance as the door finally materialized on stage. It came on cue to the mention of it's existence, unlike any other door it lead to the answers.

"Yeah I am average because you don't want to accept that I don't like you. We would sacrifice you, not Yuji because he may be rude, and mean, at times an asshole but at least he has some manners. Sunshine or not, you make me cloudy." Lucelle watched as Yuji moved around inspecting everything, Ken found nothing in the door that lead down to that odd place from the previous visit to this place. "So basically Kazue is our ticket in and out? If that's the case. Kazue do you see anything?" She turned to look at the freshman.

Valentine looked over at Kyo and raised an eyebrow. "You know you can relieve yourself using me." The male seemed to be back to normal all of a sudden. "Why get a hug from Nihil when you can get...." Leo hit the back of Val's head and shook his head. "Can we stop talking about boobs and sex? How about we try finding answers first that don't include human anatomy or using said parts. I am not sure what Kazue's role is here but if she is the only one with the power to get us the answers lets try to help her out. Do you think we can only go to that hell hole on certain nights?" Eye's moved around the room. A chill went up his spine. For a second the wall bubbled darkness as Yuji's hand grew close to the area, faint whispers were heard and a hand like structure seemed to form. Gripping Yuji, Leo pulled him away. "I would stop snooping before this place eats us like that movie.. Monster House was it?" He pointed at the fading darkness and hand. They had to be careful, if this darkness could form at will they shouldn't stay put for too long. "We should be on our guard because I feel like it could just swallow us one by one. Stick in pairs or more because in horror movies the loners always die." Lucelle moved towards Takako and smiled. "Wanna be my partner?" Leo rolled his eye's as he watched Valentine move towards Kyo. "We could be partners.. Nihil probably would be better teamed with.. Yuji."

Zoey didn't know what she was thinking. Her family had just moved to this new city, as a sort of get away,
permanent vacation, and she was already up to a sort of mischief. She had just finished unpacking, and her parents
were giving her the day off. No school, no work, just a day of relaxation. Of course, she chose to wonder the city
and find out about her new home.

"I wonder what school's gonna be like.." She would think to herself, walking past other people in the sunlight.
She knew she wasn't going to make much friends. She checked out the school the first day of her being here, to see
what kind of faculties and teachers the school had. The students there seemed nice, but none of them would probably
find her, "bluntness," friendly. She only had a couple friends back at her old school, and even they weren't that
close. There WAS one student, however, that caught her eye. He even caused her to blush when he quickly glanced over, randomly, and their eyes met for a split second.

Remembering that quick, accidental moment, she stopped walking and blushed once more. The man walking behind her grunted, annoyed, and walked around her, causing her to blush more. She looked for a bench to sit at, hoping that she wouldn't seem like some teen skipping classes. When she finally found one, and sat down, her phone's buzzer went off. Someone had texted her! But who? She never gave out her phone number to anyone, not even her few friends, and her parents usually call her if they needed her. She flipped open her phone and read the anonymous text.

"Find the church that connects all, and unite with the ones you share one of many destinies with."
She was confused, and slightly frightened. Was this spam? A prank?
It sounded like some kinda fantasy game that she would play in her spare time.

"I don't really have anything else to do..." She murmured to herself. "If I come across a church then maybe I'll check it out." She got up and began walking down the sidewalk once more.

After a bit of walking, looking through shops, buying coffee, getting accused of skipping school by adults, and more
walking, she was quite tired. She looked around and realized that she was in an area that not many other people were
waling around in. In fact, it seemed that she was the only person around.
She began walking slower, and soon, she felt something eerie. Like, someone, or something, was watching her. Her phone's buzzer went off again, alarming her. She got it out, and flipped it open, but her inbox was empty.

"W-wha?" She questioned aloud. She looked up, and saw a Church, standing tall across the street from her.
"The church!" She was shocked, not expecting to actually find a church. The earlier text message must have some meaning then, she concluded. She walked up to the church, but didn't go in.

"The text message said to wait.. so.." She thought to herself, drinking what was left of her coffee.
She was just going to wait for who ever, or what ever, was going to, "unite," with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claire Rose
"Ugh, this is all too complicated..." Ken said acknowledging the fact that he had personally forgotten about Kazue's "special benefits". He started back up stairs, tripping on the uneven floorboard on the way up. He eventually reached Kazue and gave her a gentle tap on the shoulder. "Yo, Kaz. Can you see if you can spot a blue door or window or wall around here that everyone else can't see? " He asked before leaning against a wall. "And I swear, if what happened last time we were in here happens again..."

Ken took his phone back out. It was later than when things happened yesterday... Today... Or rather, that other time, and now there were three new people here, that he knew of, and that Kazuosada guy wasn't anywhere to be seen, so obviously things were different. But were they so different that the priest and his cultists weren't to appear at all?

"Ugh. If only we could find "S" and beat the "S"not out of him... Or her... for some answers." Ken openly said. He shoved his phone back into his pockets, hoping that Kazue found something if she decided to look at all.

Yuji brought a hand to his face squeezing the bridge of his nose as Lucelle talked to Kyo, he already had a headache dealing with one nuisance having another straight up insult him and compliment him at the same time wasn't helping his mood. On top of that he wasn't finding anything worthwhile in this place, his mind drifted as his hand rested on the wall listening as the others spoke to their 'leader'. He tried to recall anything else Igor said that could prove helpful, but at this point he felt he was just grasping at straws, this was something he didn't understand in the first place so he was just placing random bits of hope in the remainder of the strange man's words. He wasn't even sure what his persona was and a part of him didn't want to know, and now Kyo was pulled into this mess it didn't provide him with much comfort.
"Thank you Sunshine, you're annoying, talkative, and a two-faced freak but I prefer your company over his," Yuji said turning his attention back to the wall. "I'm going off his words so no promises but I can't think of anything else that would really help."
"Hold up," Kyo said holding up a hand. "I missed most of what you said but choosing Yuji over myself... how far have I fallen."
Kyo stared at his hands a look of horror crossing his face as his eyes widened, his body trembled slightly and Yuji's gaze moved back over to him.
"....fuck you Kyo," Yuji said focusing on the wall. "Also Ken that is the smartest thing you've said all day, If we find him I get the first hit."

---
Kyo seemed to recover relatively quickly from the great insult to his person looking over at Valentine as he spoke to him, he blinked a few times arching brow at the guy before Leo seemed to smack him for some reason.
"He hasn't done anything wrong Leo, attracting a man's a compliment, means I'm sexy to all sexes I'm cool with that."
Kyo crossed his arms under his chest watching as Leo moved Yuji's hand away from the wall for some reason. Yuji just pulled his arm from Leo but didn't comment choosing to just lean against a nearby column instead, though he got off it immediately after looking back at it and clicking his tongue. He moved over towards the entrance to try and mentally recreate the scene from the other day.
"Yes it was Monster House, and I'm concerned about what else can eat us compared to the building."

Ky wasn't wholly sure why the two were talking about movies all of a sudden but gave a small shrug catching Leo's words.
"I'm not sure what you mean but why wouldn't we use the human anatomy to find answers, and what's Ka-chan got to do with all this?" Kyo said arching a brow.
At the mention of partnering up Kyo's eyebrows arched and he grinned rotating his arm as he started to take his pick, though Lucelle immediately picked her partner causing him to look over at at Nihil as he needed to get a female companion before they all picked theirs. However Valentine moved over to him causing him to tilt his head at him.
"I'm good Ai-chan, I like your spunk and all but I'm all about the ladies, why don't you go with manly man Leo, or pretty boy Ken, get 18 plus up in here with them," Kyo said pointing over at the two men. "Also like hell I'm letting Yuji go with Nihil, I know how this works. Nihil's cold exterior will drop in such a scary place, she'll cling to the one person closest to her for comfort, a moment is shared as the warmth of their two bodies mix and mingle and there will be a cheesy line before they start exchanging saliva. I mean even if that did happen I'd still beat Yuji as the most handsome of this love triangle but if there's going to be any tongue lashing it'll be with me...and Nihil, not me and Yuji gotta clarify since I didn't really make it clear."
"....you've been watching romantic movies in the back again haven't you?" Yuji questioned trying to stand where he stood last time.
"Wonder if I can cop a quick feel during," Kyo said bringing a hand to his chin. "I probably could, pretend it's accidental. 'whoops sorry Nihil,' 'oh it's okay Kyo you sexy thing' 'Really can I do it again then?' 'Oh Kyo you silly handsome man of course.' Yeah that sounds about right, that could happen."
"Stop creating scenes in your head," Yuji said before his gaze moved over his shoulder as he picked up a voice outside.
"Yo Yuji my booby senses are tingling," Kyo said. "Not the birds either."
"There's a girl here."
Yuji turned only to see Kyo speed past him running to the front of the cathedral, a small gust of wind seem pass causing his clothing to flutter as he looked back at Kyo who stared down at the new visitor.
"Oiiiiiii!" Kyo exclaimed to the girl outside. "Get in here! The male to female ratio is really bad! By the way are you single! You look single! What's your sign girl?! Also could you tell me your three size-"
Yuji's arm grabbed Kyo around the neck pulling him back inside.
"The hell are you doing we're trying not to draw attention to ourselves," Yuji screamed at him in a whisper.
"There's some lonely girl out there, she's not part of your guys club or whatever. I mean the class president is here so I figured this was some excursion for the student council or something...though I don't see you being on the council."

Nihil said to Yuji, "You can get first punch, but I get first stab. Or slice. Whichever comes first," before looking around. After listening to Kyo speak, she whacked him with her cane. Albeit, a bit lighter than usual as the sword inside did make the thing very heavy. She didn't want to severely hurt him. Lawsuits, and all that.
---
Takako decided to spend her time talking to Lucelle and pretending the others didn't exist. "Sigh... Lucelle, we can't split up like that. Don't you ever watch those movies? The smaller the groups, the more likely people will be picked off one by one. It's safer to go in a mob, even if it's troublesome."
---
Meanwhile, Sumiko was wheeling her bike up to the church. Shit was suspicious with those kids around, and she just had to know. (Un?)Fortunately, she was tired enough that the part in her brain going, "don't do that," was asleep. She set her bike up against the wall near a nice-looking, blue scooter. Huh. Maybe this was where the rich kids hung out to do drugs or something. There was a girl outside standing there, apparently unsure of what to do.

Sumiko was outside, debating on whether or not to come in, when she heard some guy shouting from inside. From the sound of it, it was one of those parties. Making up her mind, she said "excuse me" to the girl, moving past her, and burst through the door.

"Alright kids, I'm probably like 3 years older than all of you and I'm not joining your fuckin' orgy or whatever the shit is going on here. Now you all tell me what's going on right now before I call the damn cops!" She shouted, trying to sound like a threatening, responsible adult.
---
'Shit, it's the fuzz', Nihil thought. Thinking quickly, she said, "No no no! We're not doing drugs or anything, he's just a horny idiot and he followed us here!" She pulled out a small video camera out of her bag, silently thanking the spirits that be that she thought it would be cool to bring it. "We heard this place was haunted or there was some cult here or something and we were, um, looking for weird stuff. Y'know, like markings or ghosts or whatever? See?" She held up the camera.

Nihil tilted her head towards the others. "Right, guys?" She said, a hint of desperation in her voice.
---
The young wan was standing there, glaring at them, expecting more answers. Honestly, Sumiko thought that would be some stupid thing teens would do in an abandoned place like this, but something seemed fishy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey was standing around, messing with her phone, getting quite bored, when she heard someone's voice shouting at her from the direction of the church. She turned around, eyebrows raised at the questions.

"Hey! Don't you think that's a little ru-" She began to yell back at him, walking towards the church. She was interrupted by a girl that seemed quite mature, pushing past her and ridiculing the group of people that were hanging around inside the church.

Zoey seemed to remember her text messages and got more than just a little curious. She walked up behind the mature looking girl, attempting to look past her to see the guys in the church. She was having trouble, however, the mature looking girl seemed angry, and Zoey didn't want to get to near her, in thoughts of protecting her own safety. She just kinda.. awkwardly stood behind her, holding her phone outward.

She wasn't just going to sit there doing nothing, she wouldn't find out anything that had to do with her text message. "Um!" She said after considering her options, trying to get everyone's attention. "I'm here to 'unite' with somebody," she said loudly, emphasizing the word unite, and using her fingers to show she was quoting something.
"Does anyone here know who that could be!?"

"...What..." Ken stoically said, misinterpreting the meaning of what the new brune that appeared said.

If his face could get red it totally would be right about now. He covered his face in embarrassment. "N-no, it's nothing like that" He shook his head, and quickly checked his phone. "Y-yeah, I didn't get any message about "uniting" with anyone!"(Aside from his "True Self" but not in that way.) Besides weren't they all too young for that? Well... Not too young but... The majority probably wasn't legal. "Who the heck messaged you that, couldn't have been 'S'." Though, if it was, they might have a bit more of a "'S'tranger danger" problem here.

Oh... That Niru girl was attempting to... And he said "S". Who may well be either of these girls...

"(Way to go Ken...) Sorry." He said silently in her direction. Ken breathed deeply. "Uh..." he rubbed his head wondering what to call this other new girl before them.

"[Doll]"

Ken's eyes opened wide, he prayed that she didn't know English. "Sorry, I mean, to be blunt... you didn't also happen to get a 'weird' message telling you to come here did you?" Hopefully she did and tells the truth, or else his actions might have just gotten everyone in trouble.

Kazue put her hands on her hips and pouted at Yuji's comment. "I dress up for every occasion! I even dressed up last time too but no one was complaining then." She pointed out and rolled her eyes. "Besides, like, we are assumedly the only humans in a den of monsters and a decent sized group at that I'm pretty sure that is equally if not more so distracting and obvious." She paused and tapped her finger to her chin and began to rock on her heels. "And I was mostly joking but if it really bothers you that much I really can sew us all matching outfits. It'd be just like an anime wouldn't that be something?"

She turned around before there could be any sort of reply and began looking around and investigating herself, keeping an open ear for the idle conversation of the others. She took the key out of her bag and began to twirl it between her fingers. She hummed softly to herself as she looked about, before hearing soft music and the key started to emit a soft glow. "Well that sure is something." she muttered. Once the door finished materializing she spotted it fairly easily, but before she could make her way over to investigate there were not one but two interruptions. Thankfully Kazue picked up on Nihil's act without missing a beat.

Kazue turned on her heel to face the newcomers and posed dramatically full of as much fake confidence as a highschool student with no acting experience could muster. "Yes we are here to solve SPOOKY MYSTERIES!" She announced loudly. "I am currently acting as the leader person! I'm sure I could answer any of your questions, or maybe not. I'm not exactly sure how to answer that question of uniting with someone or whatever because I dooon't think anyone here fits that bill. ANYWAY, um.... Yeah... Ghosts..."
As she spoke she attempted to gesture to the door behind her with the key, hoping that someone would pick up on the idea that she found the door.

Even Kaz was better at this joint lying thing than Ken. He figured he'd better clean up his blurb and go with that Nairu chick's plan.

He thought for a brief moment and thought of something rather cliché, yet believable. He cleared his throat, this might be a long excuse... "Yyyyeah, at school there were a bunch of kids that say they got a creepy message telling them to come here, and a rumor that it's actually a ghost of one of the former students began to spread, I got a message from the same person and looked around the church earlier, but didn't find anything or anyone. (Besides a wooden plank that wanted to kill me.)" So far so good, and it wasn't entirely a lie... "So I contacted the leader of the investi- paranormal investigations... Club... here." And now he was forced to use what he called improv. "-and uh, she decided it would be best if we all teamed up and solved this mystery before things got out of hand. We'll be leaving within an hour or two, when we're done." Ken had given off a soft smile, content with his act of deceit. He had a feeling that this older lady would buy his alibi. Though if she didn't... There were benefits to both having an uncle who's an officer and being a demi-foreigner from a powerful country..

"So if you don't mind, leave or stay right where you are, but, uh don't tamper with anything, you could very much be a "s"uspect at this moment." Playing the 'YOU ARE A SUSPECT, until thought of as innocent, yet innocent, until proven guilty' card, Ken then went over to check Kazue's findings...

Yep, looked like a plain door to him. "So is it that key that's supposed to take us all there then? Good job." He whispered to Kazue. If so, hopefully she brought the right key.

Something felt off. Zoey couldn't put her finger on it, but the way these guys were acting made her a bit suspicious of them. However, she had no reason to disbelieve them, and they were talking about how they heard rumors from their school, and the only school near here was the one she was going to be attending. She might as well make friends.

She awkwardly scooted past the mature looking girl, hoping she didn't get angry at her as well.
"Yeah, I got this weird message," she said, showing her phone to Ken. "It told me to meet up with some people at a church. This seems to be a church, and you guys seem to be people." She shrugged. "Do you guys mind if I hang around? I kinda wanna see what this paranormal activity thing is all about." Her face told everyone that she couldn't be any less interested, but she did look determined to do something.

She didn't really believe in ghosts. She would if she had seen any, but nothing paranormal had ever happened to her, so she had no reason to believe in it. She wanted to find out what this text message really was about, everything seemed to be playing out the way the text message said it would. Maybe these people here were the people she was supposed to, "unite," with. Maybe something was going to happen. She'd just have to awkwardly wait and see.

And it looked like more chaos came. It seemed like this church was just full of all kinds of fun. First a priest and now a new chick and some older woman saying she would call the cops. Lucelle stood back and watched as the other's tried to play it off as a ghost hunting trip. After a moment she picked up on Kazue's gesturing and looked towards the direction but nothing was there but a door. Was she trying to tell them to go out the back door instead? Was that the back door? Her eye's moved to Zoey. "Trust me you don't want to stick around. I mean ghosts are cool and all but this group is already dysfunctional as is. I would go with the ghost if I could. Plus some crazy stuff has happened apparently. Like one ghost has a really long nose. He is the students dad or some shit."

Leo shrugged. "If you call the cops wouldn't they make you responsible? Since you'd be the adult here and all? I mean you try to get us busted for a school activity and they might think you're on drugs or something." He crossed his arms and looked around. "Does it seem like we are screwing around? I don't see any pant's off nor do I see any peckers or jugs out." A faint thump was heard from somewhere in the church, which was good and bad. If those monster things came out they would be pretty much screwed unless their persona's could come out. Hopefully this would help the whole ghost charade and get the woman off their asses. "See. Ghosts."

Valentine felt a bit off about all of this. Aside from the lying it was half true. They weren't sure if the things they fought yesterday were ghosts or what. He stared at the door Kazue gestured towards but it seemed like any other door. Igor did give her the key so maybe only she could go into that place now? "Kazue... maybe as our leader you should be the first one to check out the hotspots. Wasn't one supposed to be through that door?" He asked trying to keep up the whole ghost act. He figured if Zoey were to stay it would just bring more fun to this lively group. And maybe Kyo would leave Nihil alone.. he wasn't sure if she was a ticking time bomb at the moment or actually calm. "Hey Kyo look a new chick and a woman." He spoke with a sad tone. Maybe next time he could get a guy but well.. should that even be a priority right now?

Yuji brought a hand to his face at Kazue's comment on her clothing but he lowered at Nihil spoke to him, he gave a small nod in agreement before watching Kyo get hit on the head. Ignoring the grumbling coming from him he turned back towards the entrance seeing someone walk in, and unfortunately another followed. The second was a young woman who seemed to be hiding behind the older and Yuji watched as the older woman started yelling at them. When 'orgy' came out of her mouth he glanced at Kyo before leaning his neck to the side causing it to snap before he started walking towards her cracking his knuckles. If he was getting arrested for trespassing may as well add assault to that list since he was already in an ill mood anyway, though Kyo quickly moved in front of him as Nihil started making up a story.
Yuji looked over at Nihil and lowered his arms a long sigh escaping from him, he preferred just knocking her out and dragging her outside but the others seemed to be following Nihil's story so he suck in through his nose and removed his glasses. He wasn't sure what to say about K's attempt at lying but if that was the story he'd leave it alone.
"Yeah we're hunting ghosts," Yuji said squeezing the bridge of his nose. "Also calling the cops, haven't heard that one before. Tell you what feel free too, that'll give me ten to fifteen minutes to show my appreciation."
Yuji turned his head away from the two noticing a door materialize out of what seemed to be nothing, he blinked a few times before turning fully around to face the door. Pulling off his glasses he cleaned them, and placed them back on his face noticing it was still there.
"Well that's new," he mumbled. "Kazue that's probably the most useful thing you've done since you got here."

-----

When the new girl mentioned uniting with someone Kyo raised his hand to volunteer though Yuji just grabbed his arm lowering it. He looked over at Ken seeing the red in his face and chuckled a little, reaching up Kyo rubbed the back of his neck his eyes moving to the ceiling for a moment.
"Well I mean it could be that way but we're looking for ghosts instead, I wouldn't have come but Nihil over there really wanted me to come. Just between you and me I think she's got a crush on me but she's never honest about it," Kyo said sighing. "By the way pretty boy did you hear how Ka-chan said spooky that was so adorable. If only he understood I fit the bill perfectly to unite, especially if it involves her. Yuji you heard her too right come on you can't tell me that wasn't cute, and the thing about the outfit. I mean if Nihil wasn't here I'd squeeze her cheeks."
"I hope you mean her face," Yuji said walking over to the door seeing.
"No why?" Kyo said glancing at him before looking back at the two newcomers catching the girl speak again. "Of course you can stay, the more the merrier it'll be easier to find the ghost that way. Now we were just talking about partnering up, you can come with me, Nihil and Ka-chan."

Kyo rubbed his hands together wondering where all his good fortune was coming from today, two cuties and Yuji had walked away leaving them all to him, when Valentine spoke he gave a small nod flashing him a thumbs up for being kind enough to point it out. Brushing off his shirt and giving his collar a quick tug he slid over closer to the two clapping his hands before winking at them.
"Ignore Lucelle over there she's just mad cause she can't partner up with me. Name's Kyo and I'm the number one bachelor here, followed by Ken, Leo, Valentine and sourpuss over there."
"Bite me," Yuji said staring at the door.

Turning to the older of the two ladies Kyo arched his brows at her as he brought a hand to his chin, he gave a small nod before speaking to her.
"I'd believe you're only three years older you are ravishing, young lady I believe you said you were going to call the cops correct, you'd think they'd let me borrow their handcuffs. Since you're a little older I'm sure you want a bit more creativity with our potential alone time. You're staying too right?"
"Kyo come over here," Yuji called.
"Kinda working my game here Yuji."
"You know I hear you talking and all I'm catching is reasons to give you another concussion."
Kyo sighed and walked over to Yuji mumbling to himself.

Sumiko squinted at the group and their half-assed explanation. "Okay, I won't call the cops, but something's definitely fishy here. I might stick around for a bit longer..."

Part of her was telling her to run, since she didn't have a weapon, and who knows what sort of shit a bunch of random teenagers with backpacks had? Well, it's not like she didn't have muscle. Maayyybeee she'd get away in a scuffle if she took out the feisty ones first. Her whole bad-ass-responsible-adult facade was then broken with a yawn. Shit.

------------

"Kyo, if you don't shut up within five minutes, I'll rip your lips off," was the first thing to come from Nihil. "Besides, it's impolite to keep trying to woo someone, only to express your desire to fornicate with others right in front of said person."

-----------

As Takako was contemplating slamming her head against the wall repeatedly, Sumiko looked at the rest of the ground and asked, "He's that one guy in every friend group that nobody likes, isn't he?" while pointing at Kyo.

Yuji ignored the two newcomers and glanced around at the others there was a decent chance going through that door would lead to the answers he was looking for, his hand went to his neck for a moment, he didn't like admitting it but the longer they waited the more the creeping feeling in his stomach seemed to expand. He wanted to run in and get the answers and get out as fast as possible this waiting was starting to hurt his nerve. Lucelle was the only one with the key but he wasn't against the idea of busting down the door if they were going to keep talking. He wasn't sure if the newcomers could see the door so it was probably going to look weird but he didn't want to stay around longer than he needed too.
"I only have a few questions so this won't take long," Yuji mumbled before glancing back at the others. "If you're going to stay than don't get in the way, if you're tired go home."
He looked over at Kazue for a moment mainly to see what she was planning on doing before looking back at the newcomers, he wondered if they'd even be able to pass through to whatever that world was since they had the marks, but thinking about it they were able to enter without them before. He sighed and shook his head, they'd regret not leaving soon enough especially if those things came back so he went back to the door. The nervous feeling gathering inside him more than likely came from not only the possible inhuman danger behind that door, but whatever this thing was inside of him would start talking again. Everyone else seemed to have summoned theirs minus Valentine, he shook his head putting the thought aside. Worrying about it wasn't going to solve anything, the sooner he had answers the sooner he could put it aside.
"Can we hurry and get this damn ghost, getting impatient."

---

Kyo stretched his arms above his head as he neared the Yuji, folding his hands behind his head a long sigh escaped from him before he looked over his shoulder at Nihil a smile on his face as caught what she said. Turning fully to face her he held his arms out before clapping his hands together giving a small smile as he tilted his head to the side.
"Well we're not formally in a relationship yet," Kyo said. "It'd be wrong of me to say you're my woman without respecting your individuality, I do that by flirting with other women. Now once you're formally my girlfriend than I'll be absolutely loyal cause that's an admittance on both our sides. I do it out of respect Nihil. Just know every time I flirt I'm acknowledging you being yourself."
"...that's a load of bull," Yuji mumbled.
Kyo casually ignored Yuji's comment before looking over at Sumiko, at the mention he pointed at Yuji.
"Yeah Yuji's that guy, don't worry past the wall of angst there's more anger, than beneath that is a sliver of kindness, than past that is more anger."
Yuji slammed his fist into the side of Kyo's head sending falling into the pew's, Yuji flexed his hand with a sigh and turned back towards the door.
"S-see," Kyo said climbing back to his feet.
He grabbed his chin and rubbed it slightly before leaning his head to the side a small crack coming from his neck before he looked back at Yuji.
"Anyway what are you looking at Yuji?"
"Door."
"What door," Kyo said looking where Yuji was. "Ka-chan you know what he's talking about. I don't see a door. I think Yuji's seeing stuff."
Kyo pointed in the direction of the door while looking at Kazue.

Ken wasn't really paying attention to the phone in front of him, but did hear one of the newcomers ask to stay. "You both can stay but whatever happens to you is your fault."

Woah that sounded pretty cruel and aloof, he couldn't be that stoic, could he?

Ken tapped his foot, patiently waiting for Kazue to start making magical things happen. Or rather, for anything at all to happen. Besides the bouts of conversation and desperate flirting. That Netsui kid just up and left, likely due to stress... which was probably for the better... and Ken himself wondered if Kazue needed concentration to operate the door, despite having the key. He wasn't exactly the most knowledgeable about all this supernatural crap, but he did figure something new out. Maybe he could converse with the other tall guy of the group. Silent-ish at least, to prevent certain others from hearing. "Uh, Yu...ji, I don't think those without a per- that little skill we have can see certain things that we can." He pointed toward the door kind of nonchalantly. "Like the door for instance. They probably just don't have enough insight, they don't know what a Persona© is..." He put his hand his chin. "And although we can see the door, and open the door like a normal door, we need Kazue to figure out how to use her key or well... just use it to take us to that blue tinted world." Well at least now part of it was pieced together in Ken's head.

'S' set up those with the message by piquing their interest, which led them to the priest-like demon, which led them to the blue toned world, which led them to those demons or shadowy figures, which led them to Igor. Igor gave the group powers which for a while helped them hold the monsters at bay... Until the priest came back and generally wiped the floor from under them. They began to fall and then... Someone... "! ..." Wait, something did happen before he woke up, what was it? Ken's head began to ache. It was as if someone, or something was trying pretty damn hard to make him forget that specific instance. He'd ask someone else if they could remember what happened, but... He kind of already knew he just wind up without progress.

...Maybe... 'S' is on their side... Why else would he... she... it draw people to this church? If 'S' was an enemy then they wouldn't have even alerted the messagees to the fact they they were alive and could easily destroy the world or whatever they wanted to do, without being detected... "Hey, Kazue-chan, Yuji-san." He asked either of those two specifically since they just happened to be the closest, but didn't account for any eavesdroppers... "You don't think, that 'S'... You don't think that 'S' messaged us because He... She... Er... need our help, do you?" Ken after a while took out his phone, and attempted to see if there was an underlying message... in the message.

Though, to be honest, he wasn't expecting to find any answers.

Kazue pouted at Yuji's backhanded complement. "I got us magical powers too..." She muttered under her breath before getting back into the swing of "acting." Or, at least, she did one more obnoxiously grand gesture before confusion over the door sprung up. Ah well it was fun while it lasted. "It's... A ghost door?" She offered as an explanation. "And I have a magical ghost key thing. And only those of us who can see the ghost door should enter I think?" She knew how to open the door, or at least she did in theory. Igor told her how, and he did say that it went directly to that cafe. The cafe seemed like a pretty safe spot but she was hesitant to open the door anyway with these innocent bystanders around. She honestly preferred to voice her concerns on this matter to Nihil, but Yuji happened to be the closest.

"Hey um, do you think it's even safe to open this door around people who cant fight?" She asked and kept her voice hushed. "You know like we can." She turned to Ken and frowned. "No I don't think he needs help... The messages don't seem like a cry for help, and when we all got together last time... Well... I'm sure you remember..." She sucked air in through her teeth. But then her expression suddenly changed to one of deep concern. "Wait... Oh... You guys... Don't you remember what happened last time we let someone stay behind? That one guy... He was pretty annoying don't you think we would have run into him when the day reset? Do you think..." Her voice became much quieter and she was uncharacteristically serious in such a way that it was practically chilling. "Do you think that, maybe... If you die and time resets instead of coming back to life... Your existence just... Vanishes? If that's the case I'd feel bad about leaving those people outside, but what if that weird priest monster shows up again? But if we let them go with us they'd be even more danger..."

Kazue was beginning to find all this leader business to be quite stressful. Accepting magical powers to fight monsters seemed like something right out of a dream, but perhaps the leader should have been someone else... It's hard to keep moral high with just a friendly smile and light banter, especially with the danger being more permanent than she thought. And all these other people were starting to get involved too... All this pressure!

Yeah... The S thing was just a hunch anyways...
"..."
But, he still wondered...

And it was still enough for him to want to punch the person, thing, whatever, in it's alleged face.

"..." Ken took in what words Kazue had relayed about the others. They we're surprisingly down to earth words considering what he knew of Kaz's personality, and she brought up more external things that he hadn't even stopped to consider... like the lives of those that couldn't use personae... Ken's voice wavered a bit."... Those... are viable possibilities."
'What do you know... Not bad, Sunshine...' Maybe that's why Igor entrusted her as the leader... She's... Considerate..."Hmm.... Umm... The only... two... options that I can think of..." Ken had almost forgotten how to say "Two" of all things in Nihongo... "-Without those without the... The... You know... power, getting hurt would be to somehow get them to leave, or... wait until another day to enter the blue tinted world." Ken brought his hand to his chin. "Perhaps a later time would be a better time to come here from now on. Too many people grew suspicious... or intrigued... this time..." Ken brought his hand to his forehead. "That message didn't help either."

Ken's tone changed to a softer one. "Then again, we can always take the more questionable route and hope that man with the absurdly long nose hands out more masks..." He sat down on a step. "There's no way we're leaving these three inside of the church." ... Ofcourse... Their masks may not listen to them entirely either... And who knew if there wasn't some sort of compatibility rule or limit on how many mask users there can be... They could easily end up missing like that Kazuosada guy...

"Tough choice... but I think we should see if we can get the guys who can't use these things to leave..." Ken closed his eyes. "Maybe some muscle, a trick that makes it seem as if we're all leaving..., coming back tomorrow...," Ken looked at Yuji with rather dark, and drowsy eyes. "Or a seemingly common 'accident' between a tough guy and his follower that just so happens to 'call our little "[charade]" off' (briefly) due to overreaction... would suffice."

Aside from everyone talking thing's were quiet. The only real exciting thing to happen was the door revealing itself to Kazue. To everyone else it seemed like an other door but what she saw was an eerie blue light illuminating from it. "The answers you seek are inside." A voice echoed softly before the air grew cooler. Most if not all of the room was dark. A breeze brushed past Zoey and Sumiko, a thud echoed and the ground shook softly. Thick deep laughter filled the room, two ruby eye's showing themselves. Higher than any normal person would stand. "So you've returned children. Do you wish for death?"

Valentine felt the hair on his arms shoot up as he head the voice and saw the two eye's. The figure's outline could barely be seen in the darkness but it was visibly large. "Don't tell me it's that monster again?" The male whispered as the moon light shown through the boarded windows slowly illuminating the place. "We should probably run!"

Lucelle could see Valentine was a bit shaken up and she couldn't blame him as the grotesque creature became visible. It's distorted flesh seemed scarred with darkness. Almost like tattoo's. "I think Valentine is right. If we can't summon our persona's we are going to die." She had remembered the pipe she grabbed from the night before and ran towards it only yo get a fist slammed in front of her. "Oh thing's will not repeat like last time. Here you are all defenseless." The voice bellowed as it hit Lucelle sending her tumbling back into some of the seats.

Leo watched as the girl hit the wooden benche, dust swirling away and a groan could be heard. His eye's shifted back to the thing. What was it? Last time he was late to the party and just attacked on instinct. Would they die here? "We.. we have to use our persona's. Come.. Andra!" His voice almost cracking in desperation but nothing came. "I said.. come Andra!" The priest just chuckled as he swing a fist towards Leo. "Fool! You can't summon here."

Status
Not open for further replies.