Perfectly Twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher tensed when Roland leaned over, a rather bright blush coloring his cheeks.
"What about our homework?"
He himself wasn't even sure he meant the question, but it was fun to play around.

"Homework can wait. I've got unfinished business with you, Ash."
Roland grinned, though not enough to suggest anything was going on. Ash, however, would know exactly what he meant.

With something of a smile he pulled out of the parking lot, leading them home rather quickly.
After parking in their driveway he hopped out and headed into the house.
"And I suppose this unfinished business is taking place in your bedroom...?"

Roland winked at his brother, and headed up the stairs, though he waited at the top of them for Asher.
"Of course it is. Unless you've got some objection?"

"Um, no, guess not," he mumbled, scaling the steps and walking into Roland's room.
Ash looked down at the bed, then over his shoulder at Roland.
"Don't forget the door," he reminded.

"Oh, don't worry about that..>" Roland said, a lustful glint in his eye as he advanced towards Asher. "You had your fun being dominant... But I think it's high time I had my turn."
True to his word, Roland pounced at Asher, aiming to take him down onto the bed, where he would lay on top of Asher, and begin making out with him.

Asher fell back on the bed with a quiet grumble, arguing something about the door being shut and locked important.
However those thoughts were tossed away with ease by his brother's kisses. His legs found their way around Roland's waist, though as certain thoughts bombarded him, his vigor seemed to lessen.

Roland noted his brother's legs wrapped around him, and in response, allowed one of his hands to find its way down Asher's back, all the way to the small of it. Roland's other hand made its way to the back of Asher's head, pushing his against Roland's, only serving to deepen their kiss. Roland did not relent in his actions, but despite him wanting to go further, managed to restrain himself.

As Asher realized Roland wasn't leaving room for any of his usual idle chitchat in between kisses, he simply let himself be absorbed in the 'here and now' as mentioned before. As his hands moved down Roland's back, they found the hem of his shirt and slowly, almost hesitantly inched it upward, as if asking if it would be okay.

Roland pulled back to get his breath back, and decided to use the opportunity to address Asher fiddling with his shirt.
"Feeling adventurous?" He asked, smirking slightly. "Go ahead, I don't mind."
The clincher was that he had whispered the last sentence in Asher's ear.

He should've never let Roland know that little soft spot - now it was surely bein used against him. In a quick motion off went his brother's shirt to be tossed wherever, and Asher decided to tease as he caught his own breath, "of course you wouldn't mind.."

"But will you?"
Roland, purposefully doing the opposite of Asher, began to work his shirt steadily off of him, allowing him to examine every inch of his little brother's bare torso as he did so. Once done, he tossed the shirt to roughly the same spot as his own. Now, they were both half-naked, and both their lips and bodies were being pressed together. "We're only half-naked, you know."

For someone who didn't seem to have so much experience to his knowledge, Roland was quite the sultry guy. He was unresponsive as his shirt was removed, and found he wasn't as embarrassed as he imagined. As Roland said - only half-naked.
"What I'm worried about is.." Asher murmured, lips descending down Roland's neck. "..moving to fast."

Roland stroked Asher's ear with the hand that was previously on his head, and simply murmured to him as Asher got to work on his neck.
"We take it as fast or as slow as you want..." Roland said, "It's no fun if you don't find it fun."

"It isn't that I don't find it fun.." Asher explained, halting to meet Roland's gaze. "It's that I broke up with Darren..five days ago? And..look at us. I'm nervous about going any farther than this because..what if..this really is left over feelings? I can't hurt you like that, Roland, I can't."

Roland was taken aback by this response - given the situation, it was hardly one he had expected. However, he kissed Asher gently on the cheek, and smiled warmly at him, hoping to ease how he felt.
"It's fine, Ash. I've been wounded worse - if you find out this isn't love, I won't go any further. You don't even have to go any further now. but you're the little brother I grew up with most of my life - you couldn't hurt me if you tried."

Asher only shook his head, holding his brother tighter against him. He was still worried, but a bit less. "That doesn't really make any sense. You would think it'd be a little more painful because we're brothers..."

Roland smoothed Asher's hair, and smiled warmly at him, looking at him with his own - admittedly rare - version of puppy eyes. He wasn't begging, but it was obvious he was pretty happy.
"But even if you don't love me like that, we'd still love each other like brothers. We don't have to be lovers to love each other, Ash."

Asher was taken aback when the puppy eyes were turned on him, and took a minute to speak. They were admittedly not fair, and now he knew how Roland likely felt when he used them.
"You promise we'll always love each other as brothers at the very least, then? Now matter what?"

"Come Hell or high water, Ash."
Roland, as if to emphasise the point, hugged his brother even closer. Not out of lust, but out of love. He remained like that for a few moments, looking into his brother's eyes. The lust was still present, though the love in them was far more prominent.

Status
Not open for further replies.