Perfectly Twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Somehow I feel that's exactly what we're getting ourselves into here." He chuckled weakly, holding his brother's face gently in his hands. Rather than kissing, Ash started with the Eskimo kisses again, a soft smile on his lips.

The moment seemed too tender for previous activities - to make any advances now would spoil the moment. Roland knew this, and returned Asher's Eskimo kisses, smoothing his brother's hair as he did so.
"But we'll still have each other, right?"

"Always," he agreed, "it makes it all worth it, I guess."
Asher kissed his brother's nose, his mood definitely picking up once more with the warm smile on his lips.

Roland smiled, and kissed his brother lightly on the lips, before turning themselves over, so that Asher was on top of him instead.
"I thought you might enjoy being the dominant one in our relationship. I certainly didn't hear any complaints before."

Asher looked slightly bewildered as their positions flipped, but once it settled in what Roland said he found himself blushing. Well, that topic surely took a sudden turn.
"Why would I complain? I haven't had that option many times before. I can be flexible, you know."

"Flexible, hm? I think I can work with that."
Roland raised his eyebrow suggestively, and pulled Asher towards him, once again whispering in his ear. "Go on, Ash. I'm all yours."

Asher shuddered, pausing for a moment before he grasped his brother's chin and brought their lips together rather hungrily. "All mine," he repeated, however not parting their mouths.

"No arguments from me."
Roland's lips did not separate from Asher's as he spoke, and he allowed himself to be pulled back afterwards. His hands, on his brother's bare back, found themselves on the small of his back, and around his waist.

Asher's own hands were roaming freely along his brother's bare chest as he deepened their kiss. However, he did need a moment to catch his breath, and used such to nibble on Roland's ear, curious to see if he was just as sensitive there.

Roland faltered momentarily, but not by much. He was a little sensitive in his ears, but if Asher really wanted to get to him, the base of his neck was a good place to start.
Though he suspected Asher may not want to go any further, Roland still wanted to at least test to see if Asher would give him the go-ahead. He let one hand wander lower than the small of Asher's back, thumb hooking on the hem.

A determined look crossed his features when he found Roland mostly unresponsive. Asher continued from there, planting warm kisses along his brother's jaw and slowly worked his way down his neck.
He did feel his brother's hand at the hem of his pants, but made no move to stop as he wasn't as hesitant after their little talk.

Roland resisted Asher's advances, keeping his cool all the while. Unfortunately for him, he did not account for Asher managing to get to his week spot, ad let out a grunt of pleasure when his brother got there. However, this was only momentary, and he got back to work on Asher as soon as he could. Slowly, with one hand, he began to work Asher's trousers down, slowly revealing what was underneath.

Asher was rather satisfied with himself when he found his brother's weak spot, and nibbled, deciding to pay special attention there. Beneath his jeans were light blue boxers, the younger never daring to go commando. He helped his brother, kicking the clothing off before leaning up to work at Roland's as well. Embarrassment was already setting in - maybe if his brother was in the same boat, he wouldn't be as shy.

((If this gets much farther, shall we fade? Seeing as this is the onexone section))

Roland continued to grunt, and even writhed a little when Asher had decided to focus his nibbling there. Despite this, however, he still managed to work at Asher's trousers, though found he did not need to once they were kicked off. Once Asher sat up, Roland pulled his own zipper down, but remained on his back.

((Yeah, that'd probably be for the best. And I was so looking forward to some M/M sexytimes.))

Asher found himself hesitating as he sat on his brother's abdomen, panting and eyes clouded with lust. "You're sure you want to do this?" He asked, positive there wouldn't be any stopping if they continued on.

((Who wouldn't? Anyway, there is always PM's if you'd like to move it there, I wouldn't complain.))

"Only if you let me go first. There are so many naughty things I want to do to you."
Roland smirked, waiting for Asher's response. He knew there would be no turning back, but he certainly wasn't complaining. Roland kept his hands on Asher's legs, ready to push him onto his back again, if need be.

((Sure, why not. Just drop me a line.))

Status
Not open for further replies.