Perfectly Twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asher returned the kiss in full, and nodded numbly when Roland spoke. No matter being in charge wasn't something he was used to.
"You're giving me all the control..?" He asked, face less than an inch from his brother's.

"Every single last bit of it..."
Roland had moved his face even closer to Asher now, and his lips were practically brushing off of Asher's as he spoke. His arms were wrapped around Asher, holding him close, ensuring there would be no escape for either of them.

In that case, Asher took the initiative, closing the distance between their lips. He inched Roland backwards until his back bumped against the nearest wall, where his arms finally came around his neck. "You never were the domineering type.." He mumbled, barely breaking their kiss.

Roland kept on Asher for a few more unrelenting moments, before responding in a similar manner.
"I can if you want me to be..."
Roland didn't give Asher time to answer, however, as he closed the gap between their lips, and allowed his tongue free reign of Asher's mouth.

"I li.." He was about to say 'I like you the way you are', but didn't get the chance. Not that he was complaining. Asher's tongue gladly intertwined with Roland's, his hands beginning to explore the broad expanse of his brother's chest.

Roland hardly gave Asher any more chances to speak, instead keeping his little brother's lips pressed firmly against his own. He did not object to his brother's hands on his chest - in fact, he managed to respond by having his hands do the same for Asher's back. If Asher did try to speak, it was likely that Roland would silence him,unless Asher actually needed to say something.

Naturally, being distracted as he was, Asher didn't take much heed of the bell ringing to signal the end of lunch. He was a little too invested in this make out session with Roland. When it finally set in that they would be late, he tried to interject against his brother' slips, "Mm..the bell.."

Roland let himself slip away, just a little, and looked Asher in the eye as he did so.
"I'm guessing... You don't... Want to skip..."

Asher panted quietly, and gave no affirmation or decline. He simply questioned, "Would you want to..?"

"We'd better..." Roland mumbled, still kissing Asher, "I don't know if anybody's going to use this room for the rest of the day."
Roland was, evidently, disappointed - however, he knew that Asher needed to get to class. There was plenty of time for intimacy at home.

"And it probably wouldn't be fun if our parents found out we both skipped..." He sighed as he took a step back, righting Roland's clothes for him.
"Alright, I'll see you later?" Asher smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

Roland chuckled, and leant down to receive the kiss.
"Yeah, I'll see you later. Go on, unlock the door, and let's get out of here."
Roland smoothed down Asher's clothes smiling wamrly at him as he did so. There would still eb creases, but nobody really paid attention to those.

Asher moved to unlock the door, poking his head out to look around before walking into the hall.
"Bye!"
Ash called as he headed down the opposite way, waving behind himself as he did so.

Roland waved back, though as he didn't want to draw attention to himself, did not speak. He dashed off, wanted to make sure he got to his lessons relatively on time.

The rest of his day went relatively smoothly, and now that it was over he was currently sprinting back to the car, glancing around for Roland.

Roland dashed back, desperate to leave his lesson - it was as dull as dishwater, and frankly, he was looking forward to spending quality time with his little brother.
"Ready when you are." He said, after skidding to a halt in front of Asher.

Asher almost bumped into Roland when the guy suddenly appeared before him, but managed to stop in time.
"Oh, hey," he grinned, nudging him as he started for the car, "You driving or am I?"

Roland adopted a slightly bewildered expression, and poked Asher in the chest.
"You've got the keys, dummy. You figure it out."

"And I could just as easily hand those keys to you, you know." He stuck his tongue out before hopping into the driver's seat, the engine coming to life a minute later.

Roland pouted, and hopped in with Asher, leaning over before he actually drove off.
"So," he asked, keeping his voice loud enough for only Asher to hear, "Do we continue where we left off, when we get home?"

Status
Not open for further replies.