"Partners" (Lewi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dagger looks at her, "I have." He says to her. And he just nods. Then he opens the hatch and goes out, waiting for her of course. "C'mon! Time's a wastin." He says as he pokes his head back into the hatch. Of course the only reason he was doing this was because he wanted to get this done and over with, so he could go back to his normal life.

She got off of the ship letting him take the lead. He appeared to be cooperating. She hoped it would last. She'd like to help him if he'd allow her to. She looked around observing the area as they got off. It was nothing more than she'd expected. A filth ridden planet full of thieves.

The planet had shops and other things like it selling things outside. It was one big bizzarr. As long as she stayed out of his way, he would cooperate with her the best of his ability even though he was a stubborn one. He leads them to a rather large shop. He goes inside, he would have let her go first, but he figured he would so that if anything happened he would be able to stop it. He looks around the shop as if he was looking for someone. And then he spots a short stout chubby little man. The man soon spots him and runs and hides behind the counter. Dagger walks up to the counter. "And don't even think about pullin that gun out from under yer counter." He snaps. The little man looks up at him, scared out of his wits. "D-Dagger it's s-so n-nice to see y-you." He says stuttering with fear. Dagger looks at him, "Daris, don't give me that bullshit. I need some information and I need it now." He snaps demanding. The man cringes at Dagger's tone. "On what?" He asks. "Royal twins have been kidnapped. They're from the planet called Felonicia." He says to him. The man looks at him, he knew of some information but didn't want to give it to him. "I-I don't know what you are talking about." He says. Dagger leaps over the counter and pins him to the wall, raising him to his eye level. He had an evil smirk on his face. "You wouldn't want me to rip the beatin heart from yer chest now would you? Now tell me what you know!" He snaps. The man cringes. "All I know is that he was selling them here. And...And...was talking to Markos." He says. Dagger drops him. He looks at her, "Let's go." He says.

Kieara walked in after him and spotted the man. She looked at the altercation in front of her then waited for dagger. After he got the information she thanked the chubby man. Then followed dagger again

Dagger continues walking through the bizzar, people were shouting about things they were selling to attract customers. Dagger knew where he was going, it seemed like he had been on this planet many times before. He turns and looks at Kieara, "I would watch yerself when we go pay Markos a visit. He's one of the lowest scum that is on this planet." He says her and then continues on with walking. He then stops in front of a shop not to far from when he had stopped. "Let's go say hello." He says with a smirk and goes into the shop.

Kieara nodded to his warning and stepped inside with him. What could be so bad about this character that none of the rest of these exemplified?

Markos took one look at Dagger and ran and hid behind his counter as well. Dagger rolls his eyes and walks over. He reaches over the side of the counter and yanks him up by the collar of his shirt. "Alright Markos, spill it! I know you know about the children. Tell me if they were sold or not and tell me now. You know how I hate waitin." He snaps. Markos looked very scared and when Dagger had threatened him he went pale in the face. "Y-yes they were sold. A very wealthy man from...from...from...Murlos...the planet Murlos bought them! I-I had no choice but to sell them." He says. Dagger drops him from behind the counter and walks away. "Cmon." He says and walks out of the shop.

Kieara followed along with him. Little did she know she had a bounty on her head here. There were a few wanted posters of her up but she seemed not to notice. And a hefty price was on her head too.

Dagger looks at her and then walks a head. "Let's get ready to go to Murlos." He says to her. He noticed that people we watching them very closely. He then noticed that people were following them. He then looks over at her. "Don't be alarmed but we are bein followed by a small group of men." he says.

Kieara looked over as he spoke. She smirked. "Watch this. It ought to be amusing. I'm going to mess with them." She kept walking as if nothing happened and twitched one of her fingers making a giant invisible box appear. As they walked into it it shut silently behind them and she turned to look where they all ran smack into an invisible wall.

Dagger was amused, but he then turns and continues walking. He just wanted to get this done and over with. He sighs as he puts a hand through his hair. "We better get out of here before anythin else happens." He says to her with a sigh and then continues on with walking.

Kieara nodded as she followed after him. He knew best after all. She went along with him to wherever he was taking her.

They soon return to the ship, sitting down in the cockpit, he punches in the longitude and latitude for Murkos. He then flips some switches and then puts it in auto pilot since they had a long way to go. The ship was a rather large one with a cafeteria/kitchen area as well as an area to sleep. Dagger then looks at her as he lounged in his seat with his hands behind his head. "If ya need to eat, don't forget there is a kitchen area. And also a sleepin area too." He says to her. And then he closes his eyes, resting for a bit. He still had the water skin that she had given him, since that would be his main source of blood. "Oh by the way..." He says without opening his eyes. "I never did get to thank ya for the water skin. So thanks." He says and then is silent.

She smiled as he finally thanked her for the gift. "You're welcome dagger. Do you eat regular food too?" She asked him curious to know more about him. "Or does it do something I'll to you?"

Reactions: 2 people
"I could eat normal human food, but it doesn't do anything for me." He says. "So to answer yer question, no I don't eat human food." He says to her still without opening his eyes. And then there was silence once again. He didn't really know anything about her, but decided not to get to know her very well. He figured once they were done with this, they would go their separate ways.

Kieara nodded even though he didn't see her. "Well. I'm going to go eat for a bit then." She said and walked into the kitchen. She then made a bite to eat wondering other things about the vampire.

If there was anything she wanted to know about him, all she had to do was ask. He would answer them to the best of his ability. Vampires lived as normal as they could but sometimes that didn't go aaccording to plan. He too wondered about her. He goes into the kitchen, bored. He then looks at her, "So why were you wanted? You don't look like you would cause trouble or anything like that. Unlike me." He says to her. "I heard that the men said something about murder. You don't seem like the type that would commit a murder- not unless it was in self defense." He says to her.

"You'd be surprised." She spoke. She has committed a murder that was not in self defense but in the attempted defense of her little brother. He'd died anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Dagger nods, "Well then you would be surprised by some of the things about me. That's if I wanted to tell you or not." He says to her. He had changed his mind about answering her questions, he supposed that what she already knew about him was the best she would get to know for now. And then he remembers about the planet that they were going to. He began to look around the ship for weapons for her and him to use. He finds to large swords and tosses one to her. "Hope you know how to use that. We're gonna need'em. Murkos is mainly a desert planet, with just about everything that is living on it tryin to kill you. So we have to be on extra high alert when we get there. And keep an eye out in the sand." He says. And he noticed that she gave him a look. "You'll know what I mean when you see it." He says to her.

She tied the sword on and spoke. "What do you mean watch the sand?" She then commenced to eating her meal. She didn't understand exactly what was so bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.