"Partners" (Lewi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The king sees her and looks afraid. "You're not going to kill me are you? You're not crazy like that vampire are you?" He asks sounding very afraid. He looks at her, "I'll give you anything you want! Please- please don't hurt me!" He says begging for his life. afraid that she might hurt him.

Kieara spoke. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you." She spoke as she waited for him to calm down. She hoped he'd take the bounty off of her head.

The king was relived that she wasn't there to kill him. "Please! Can you find my children? They were taken by bandits on a raid. They are the only family I have. I'll give you anything you want. And I'll take the bounty off your head. Just say that you will go get them." He says. He then begins to cry. "I beg of you, who knows what those men are doing to my poor children. Please have a heart." He says. "At least you maybe willing to do this, unlike the vampire." He adds.

"I'll do my best." She spoke and nodded before heading out to look. Royal children. She should be able to know them anywhere. Of course first option was to ask around. But who'd know information around here.

The king sighs with relief. "Thank you." He says and then watches as she went out of the castle. Dagger hadn't left yet, only because he thought he didn't have enough supplise to last him and went to get more. He finally sees her and listens as she asks a villager if they have seen the king's children. He rolls his eyes. Once she was done with the villager, he finally spoke. "I don't know why you are doin that, remember he put a bounty on yer head." He says.

"To get help with his children." She spoke as she walked to get some supplies. She didn't even get a thank you for the waterskin she'd given him. However she was used to that kind of treatment by now.

Dagger just rolls his eyes and goes into town, once he got his supplise he goes back to the ship. But he noticed that she was following him now. "Why are you followin me?" He asks and then something popped into his head. "Oh no...you ain't using my only way outta here to try and get those children back. Who knows they may already be dead." He says to her as he continues on his way. He wished that she wasn't following him. "And don't even think about draggin me into this either." He snaps as he continues on.

"I'll do what I damn well please and you can to. I'm going to get a ride on the airship. Do you wanna try to stop me?" She asked fearlessly. She didn't fear dagger. Never would. She could handle herself and be more than a handful for him.

Reactions: 2 people
Dagger glares at her, he hated when people challenged him and pushed his buttons. "No, because I don't believe in hittin women. Fine, I guess you can get a ride. Just don't think about draggin me into this. I ain't the rescuing type of person. I just want to get on my way off this god forsaken planet and hid in some backwater one, away from people and then you can have the ship all to yerself and you can go play hero, trying to save those childern." He says. "Which I find pointless fer you to do, as I said, they're probably already dead. If not close to bein dead." He says to her.

"Oh on the contrary, you're going to help me. I might need a bit of intimidation as I go to get the information I need. And who knows. We might get a reward when were done."

Dagger rolls his eyes and scoffs, "Like that's goin to help you. Even if I try, bandits are more stupid than ya think. Trust me, I've had to fight some. They ain't exactly bright and all they care about is money." He says. "So if these bandits didn't kil those children, then they sold them for a very high price. Speaking of which...I know a place where we can possibly get some answers and all that other happy horse shit." He says to her and then punches the ordinance into the auto pilot and then turns it on.

The Mage sits down in the cockpit with him. "Thank you for your cooperation." She said and poofs up a book to read. She knew there had to be a soft side to this vampire, but getting to it was the problem.

Dagger rolls his eyes, "What ever." He mutters. "Have you ever heard of the planet called Teicain? Well that's where we're goin. Not many people know of this planet. It's a small backwater one, it's a haven for the lowest scum in the universe as well as criminals and such. And if you want to sell or by something rare, valuable, stolen, forbidden...well you get the idea...you'll want to visit their Black Market. You can find anythin there. So we'll start there and see what happens. There is no garentee that anyone has seen them. But it's a start I guess." He says. He just lounges in the chair, with his hands behind his head.

"Very well then. You can be my muscle. Since you're so familiar there. You'd know where to begin." She spoke to him turning a page.

Dagger then gave her a look when she said that he was her muscle. He didn't like the sound of that. "Do I look like your body guard. I don't think so." He says to her. "I'm just goin along for the ride, hoping to possibly get into some good fights." He says with a smirk. "It's gonna take us a while to get there, so I would find something to occupy yer time." He says to her.

"Whatever you say big boy. Whatever you say." She spoke. "No need to worry about me. I have all the time in the world to read." She said to him turning another page.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Dagger didn't like the fact that she called him big boy. He just rolls his eyes at her. Since he really didn't have anything to do. And if she tried offereing a book to him, it wouldn't do any good. He couldn't read any way. He decided to get some rest while this trip was underway. He leans back, still with his hands behind his head and closes his eyes and begins to drift off into sleep. Of course even sleeping he had his guard up.

She read the majority of the book along the trip and stayed out of the vampires way. She was good at reading people. So she just watched from afar and she waited and listened gauging him as they went.

As long as she stayed out of his way the entire time, she would be ok. He then opens one eye and looks at her. "I know ya can take care of yerself, but I'm just warnin ya that these scum bags...welll won't treat ya nice...if ya know what I mean. So I would keep my guard up if I was you." He says to her. And then he closes his eyes. It wasn't long after did the alarms go off telling them that they were reaching their destination. Dagger opens both eyes and stretches. "Well I guess we're here. I hope they don't give me a hard time...I want to get this done and over with." He says as the ship began to shake as they entered the planet's atmosphere. Of course Dagger knew how to fly it, since he had stolen many ships in the past. He takes the controls and begins to try and land the thing. Of course it was bumpy entering the atmosphere as the ship was really shaking and rumbling. And then he pulls the controls and they land. It wasn't a soft landing either, the ship sort of slammed into the ground. "Sorry." He says.

She held on but was shaken around and fell in the floor. She stood dusting her raggedy dress off and spoke. "I thought you would've stolen an aircraft before." She shrugged. "Thank you for the warning about the men."

Status
Not open for further replies.