Part of the Pack

A blush stormed into her cheeks, she could get used to these compliments. "Oh, Thanks..." a goofy smile found her lips as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, she took his jacket with a nod that she was ready to go. Slipping it on she giggles at how big it was on her, her eyes slowly going up and down his body. "You look pretty good, yourself. Very handsome.... You made reservations? To where?"

He grinned. "Thanks." He smoothed a hand over his shirt. "And to Olive Garden, like I said the other day. Nothing super fancy, but pretty good Italian food." He said, walking back over to his bike. He got on, tucked his kilt where it needed to be tucked, and smiled at her. "C'mon. Lets go. We have a little bit of time to cruise around before we need to be there."

Following him over to his bike she swung her leg over straddling the seat, her arms wrapped around his middle, looser than last time, fingers curling into his shirt "Cruise? Like around the city?" she asked resting her head against his back getting ready for him to start his bike and go off like he did the last time she saw him. Eyes closed as she breathed in his scent "I like your cologne..." she muttered hoping he didn't find the compliment weird.

He smiled brightly and glanced back at her. "Thanks! I'm glad. It isn't anything expensive, honestly, but I'm glad you like it." He started the bike up and started off, going the speed limit this time. "I don't know. Maybe not the whole city. I could show you the boundaries of our territory if you wanted. We're kinda early, so..."

A soft squeak was heard as he started the bike "Sure." she smiled against his back and watches the buildings go by "How big is the territory? Around the whole city?" she asked as her grip loosened and her arms would rest around his waist as she began to enjoy the ride, she could get used to this as long as he was the one driving.

He shook his head, shouting so she could hear him over the wind. "Oh, no, not the whole city! Some day, though! We're pushing out, expanding, but it's hard! We just have the lower west side right now! Aiming for the upper west side, then we'll start going East!"

As he road, he waved to people on the streets, shopkeepers, deli owners, butchers, bakers, candlestick makers, who all hurried out to wave to him when they heard his motorcycle coming. They all knew The Wolf Pack, and while sometimes they were a bit wary of them, they saw the good the young men were bringing to their part of the city. The crime rate was dropping steadily, businesses were picking up, the amount of kids on drugs was dropping...they were doing good...even if they went about it in a very bloody fashion at times...

"That's still a lot!" she shouted back over the roar of the engine. Watching everyone come out to wave and greet surprised her, she didn't know that he helped so many people, "You know them all?" she said more surprised then it actually being a question, "You really are an amazing guy." she mumbled to herself as she gave a wave back to another person they passed by. Her fingers hooked together at his waist the more she relaxed, sitting back and letting the wind blow into her face with a soft giggle "Go faster!" she shouted over the noise and held on tight.

"We're trying hard to clean up the city! So, people are usually pretty thankful!" He shouted back. When she asked him to go faster, he laughed. "What about your hair?? I'll mess it up!" He did speed up a bit though.

A loud laugh could be heard as he sped up "Okay, then just this fast!" he shouted back as she pulled herself back into him "This is really fun!" she squealed out in excitement as wind gusted by her face.

"I'm glad you like it!" He said happily. "Maybe I'll have a jacket made for you!" He glanced back at her, then ahead. Just in time to run a red light. "Ah, shit..." He glanced around quickly for cops and sped up a little bit more.

"Yeah 'cause I'm such a biker!" her fingers curled back into his shirt as he sped up again, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the feeling. "Maybe next time I can take you somewhere?" she asked starting to think of the places she'd want to show him.

Thankfully, there were no cops around at the time. He slowed back down a little and pulled up outside the restaurant. "Sure. That sounds great." He grinned. She said 'next time'. He let her get off the bike first, then got off himself. He smoothed his clothes and smiled at her. "Hungry?"

Slipping off of the bike, she kept his jacket on liking it when she wore it and gave a slight nod. "Who can say no to italian food? Though I do think I make it better, but that's just me." she joked tucking her hands into the jacket pockets and blushes as she asks "Can I keep the jacket on for now? I like it..."

He smiled. "Yeah, sure." He silently hoped he didn't have anything weird in his pockets...There were a couple dog treats in the right pocket... "Maybe next time you should cook us dinner then." He said, putting his arm around her as they walked inside.

Since he had reservations, they were seated quickly in a nice, somewhat secluded corner booth. He smiled at her. "I've never had real Italian food before. Just this stuff...it's good. I like it. I mean...I'm not going to take you somewhere I don't like obviously...but I hear it's better home-cooked."

Blushing as his arm went around her a goofy smile spread across her face, upon sitting down she shrugged of his jacket so she wouldn't get any food on the sleeves. "Everything is always better when homemade. I learned from my dad..." she mumbled the last part, not fond of talking about her father.

"So what would you recommend from here?" she asked as she picked up a menu, hearing it comment about her cooking for the date she gave a sheepish smile "Um.. I could, if that's what you really wanted to do..."

He noted the ill feelings towards her father and decided not to mention them. That was a conversation for a different day, but it did explain some things about her.

"The ravioli's good. And the lasagna. Almost everything. Their soups are good, too..." He shrugged and smiled. "And yeah. Why not? I'd love to have you cook for me."

"At your place or mine?" she asked as her eyes scanned over another page, lips pinching together in thought "Hmm... I'll just get whatever you're getting I can't make up my mind." leaning back into her seat she glanced around and then back at him "Thank you for taking me out to dinner, I haven't done something like this in awhile."

"Your place would be easier. My place is....well, I don't have a place to myself. The gang all lives together..." He shrugged and smiled. "I'll buy the groceries though. Whatever you need."

He looked down. "The ravioli is really good...I'm going to have that." He smiled and put his menu down. "Hey, it's no problem. That's what you do on a date, right?"

She was hoping he was going to say his place, but she understood if he didn't have a place to herself, "Okay." she gave a smile and set her menu aside "I'll try that, I mean, ravioli is always good. Its hard to mess it up." giggles she gave a shrug about the date "I suppose, but honestly, I'm not very sure... Is that stupid of me?"

He shook his head. "Is it stupid of you to not know what happens on a date? No. It just means you haven't been on many of them." He smiled at her and sat back in his seat.

"And if you'd rather cook at my place, you can, just...it's...well, we turned a warehouse into a place to live, so it isn't really...all that glamorous...and then there are the wolves...they won't do anything to you except come up for a sniff, but...as long as I'm around, they won't do anything."