Part of the Pack

Blushed "Yeah, I haven't really had a real... date." she said with a shrug and fiddled with her silverware. "We can to my place... but its really small... If that's okay with you?" there was a bit of uneasiness in her voice, not sure of what he's think about that. "It would be easier than having a lot of other people and wolves in the way of cooking." she gave a soft laugh at the thought and shook her head, "Yeah, lets just do my place."

He knew exactly how small her place was. He smiled. "Your place does sound a lot easier."

When the waiter came over, he ordered for the both of them and sat back, looking at her. "So. Tell me about yourself."

Pursing her lips in thought she gave a shrug, "Not much to know, I work to keep a roof over my head. I come from a small town, small family, I guess, and I'm not sure what else there really is to tell? Did you want to know anything specific about me?"

"I don't know." He shrugged, smiling. "Do you have any siblings? Any interests besides work and music? Is your boss paying you enough? Because I know she gets the business to pay you more than minimum wage..."

She arched a brow at his question about her job and getting paid "Um... I like to think so?" she looked at him for a moment before answering his other questions, "I don't have any siblings, I'm an only child. My interesting include sleeping in, herbal remedies, and being on in the wilderness... But we're in the city, so that's not happening anytime soon. What about you?"

"I have quite a few siblings but Sylvester is the one closest to me. I also prefer being out in the wilderness...and if you ever have a couple days free, I'd love to take you camping." He smiled. "And you know most of the other things I do to occupy my time."

"I may not be able to for awhile, I'm always working and only have one day off a week... I'll see what I can do, but it does sound nice. I haven't been camping since I was a kid." she gave a smile at the memory, fingers fiddling in her lap, "One of my favorite things to do as a kid was sit on the rood of our house and look up at the moon and stars, I thought it was so beautiful. We had this small house out in this field and I would sneak out at night to gaze, its like time stopped and everything was perfect."

He grinned. "I'm glad you have memories like that. The view is amazing from the mountains. I go way out, too, where the city lights don't reach....you should ask her if you have vacation time saved up or something. Some paid time off." He laughed softly. "Or, I'll just kidnap you. Whatever works."

Laughs, "Kidnap me? What? Going to tie me up, throw me on your bike and then drive off into the mountains? Or use chloroform and when I wake up I'll be at a campsite?" with another laugh she took a sip of her water that the waiter left for them earlier, "Who knew that was a way to a women's heart. Ropes and rags."

Faolan grinned at her. "Isn't it? That's what I was always taught anyway." He chuckled and took a drink out of his own glass. "Sometimes you just have to force the love in there." He made a sort of forcing motion with his hands and grinned. "Nah, I'll just ask her nicely to let you have some time off. She likes me well enough, I think..."

Smiles with a shake of her head, "You don't have to. I can ask her when the time comes, but thank you." laughing she gave him a wink "Oh you know it. Nothing says I love you like a kidnapping and a campfire. So how did you get involved with the wolf pack? I mean, I know your parents started the community center, but when did it become the wolf pack?"