Parasite Game I: Into the Lions Den

• Thread starter Thuro 116 Pendragon
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The pad on Crichton's arm began to beep. He tried tapped frantically, trying to shut down the incoming wormhole, but the beeping only grew faster and faster until it was a steady scream. "Frell." Crichton said, then aimed Winona at where he sensed the wormhole would open.

Obscured by the light of the wormhole a tall gangly figure stepped out. Force those of you sensitive to the force he would be like a shining beacon, a radiant swell of power.

He stepped forward out of the light and into the sights of those in the room.

Jedi-Jar-11139.jpg

"Mesa have searched long and hard for you my massa. I didn expect to find yous here of all places. Why yousa with all dese funny peoples?"

Crichton aimed the pulse pistol at his own head. "Make the nightmare stop." He groaned.

@Wedge Antilles @Everyone​

Obi-Wan looked amused. "Jar Jar? What are you doing here?" Now this was getting very strange, he thought. Was Jar Jar and R2D2 really here, or was all this some sort of illusionary trial? He would wait for the Gungan to respond to his query.

@Thuro Pendragon

Obi-Wan didn't seem to share his sense of humour, so Star-Lord adopted a more serious tone. For now.
"Same here, Partner. Guardians of the Galaxy. We ah... guard the galaxy. From interdimensional rifts, Thanos, Cancerverse, Vulcan. Some pretty major stuff.
He approached Khem. "What about you, big guy? D'you protect the galaxy? Or do you eat those who try dusting your cave?"
Although he knew that antagonising the giant was probably a terrible idea, Peter Quill had never been one for resisting even the smallest piece of excitement. He was eager to see the giant's reaction-wondering if he understood teasing and sarcasm.

He casually saluted Mari as he waited for the giant's answer. Ladies love the smart guys, he thought to himself. And the ladies love confidence.

@Wedge Antilles @BarrenThin @Mari @Everybody
Mari didn't know how else to react to the strange man saluting towards her. So she stood straight and saluted him too, smiling. She wondered if he knew her somehow, because he did not look familiar to him. He looked like he could be a pilot of some sort, but definitely not of a military or an agency like NERV.

@Mighty Roman

Obi-Wan looked amused. "Jar Jar? What are you doing here?" Now this was getting very strange, he thought. Was Jar Jar and R2D2 really here, or was all this some sort of illusionary trial? He would wait for the Gungan to respond to his query.

@Thuro Pendragon
"Mesa sensed you was in great danger. Mesa here to rescue you like yousa rescued me all dese years."​

"Mesa sensed you was in great danger. Mesa here to rescue you like yousa rescued me all dese years."​

"Oh, don't worry, Jar Jar", Obi-Wan responded. "I can handle myself here all right. And after all, I also have R2 here to protect me as well. You can leave me with confidence now, thank you."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Oh, don't worry, Jar Jar", Obi-Wan responded. "I can handle myself here all right. And after all, I also have R2 here to protect me as well. You can leave me with confidence now, thank you."
"No no. Mesa the Chosen One. Bring great balance to the force. Mesa no do that without yousa help. Yousa my partner."

jar_jar.png

sw_jarjar.jpg

Mari didn't know how else to react to the strange man saluting towards her. So she stood straight and saluted him too, smiling. She wondered if he knew her somehow, because he did not look familiar to him. He looked like he could be a pilot of some sort, but definitely not of a military or an agency like NERV.

@Mighty Roman
Star-Lord just smiled. "Just the strong, silent type, eh beautiful? Or do you like the bad boys?"
Star-Lord was going to continue flirting when he noticed Jar-Jars' arrival. Obi-Wan seemed to be reasoning with him. Star-Lord instinctively pointed his gun at the newcomer.
"Wait, you know this freakshow?"

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Thuro Pendragon

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

R2-D2 made a surprised yet happy chirp upon seeing Master Kenobi. The last time he saw the Jedi Master, he was struck down by Darth Vader. Yet here he was young and alive.

<Master Kenobi! It's so good to see you again!> The droid beeped and whistles happily.

Artoo observed all the interactions from Obi-Wan's side and then decided introduced himself. <Hello, I am R2-D2. An Industrial Automaton R2-Series astromech droid.> He beeped, doubting anyone except Kenobi understood him.

After he introduced himself, the Gungan Devil himself decided to make an appearance.

<Master Kenobi, I don't think this is the Jar Jar Binks we know.> He made a suspicious low warble to the Jedi.
@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @BarrenThin @Any who I forgot to tag

• Love

R2-D2 made a surprised yet happy chirp upon seeing Master Kenobi. The last time he saw the Jedi Master, he was struck down by Darth Vader. Yet here he was young and alive.

<Master Kenobi! It's so good to see you again!> The droid beeped and whistles happily.

Artoo observed all the interactions from Obi-Wan's side and then decided introduced himself. <Hello, I am R2-D2. An Industrial Automaton R2-Series astromech droid.> He beeped, doubting anyone except Kenobi understood him.

After he introduced himself, the Gungan Devil himself decided to make an appearance.

<Master Kenobi, I don't think this is the Jar Jar Binks we know.> He made a suspicious low warble to the Jedi.
@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @BarrenThin @Any who I forgot to tag

Khem understood Binary, so he made an obscene gesture at the droid.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

• Love

"Has anyone ever told that thing it sounds like dial up?" Crichton waved his gun in the air. Not threateningly, just as he always was. Crazy.

Crichton then waved a hand at his ear, as if there was an annoying bug buzzing around it. "What do you mean you understand the robot? Its soundbox is clearly broken."

He paused for a moment, listening.

"Fine then. WHAT DID HE SAY?"

Another pause.

"Oh." Was all Crichton said.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

The Gungan Devil finally noticed the little droid and ran over and gave him a hug. "Oh Atoo. Mesa missed yous voy voy much."

Somewhere in the multiverse a gamehost was smiling sadistically.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Romulus looked around. "You heretics. I am Codicier Romulus of the Blood Angels. I am in Service of the God Emperor of Mankind!" He cocked his bolter. "And because you all are heretics, I do not trust you."

@Everyone

Star-Lord just smiled. "Just the strong, silent type, eh beautiful? Or do you like the bad boys?"
Star-Lord was going to continue flirting when he noticed Jar-Jars' arrival. Obi-Wan seemed to be reasoning with him. Star-Lord instinctively pointed his gun at the newcomer.
"Wait, you know this freakshow?"

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Thuro Pendragon

Mari Makinami smiled at the humor this one had. She thought of being honest. "I like everyone", she said to Star-Lord, "especially pilots."

@Mighty Roman

mv5bodk2nzi5ntqxnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwote2nzi4na_-3-_v1-_sx640_sy273_1.jpg

Obi-Wan smiled as put his hand to R2's head. "It's definitely you, old friend", he said, as he listened to his beeps. He didn't understand binary, as most people didn't. But being with him through several instances, he learned what his beeps meant in general, meaning urgency, danger, or even happiness. R2 didn't seem to take a liking to Jar Jar, which alarmed Obi-Wan, as Jar Jar started to cling to R2. Obi-Wan kept a watchful eye, and tried to read what Jar Jar was thinking... or planning to do. And anticipating.

@Emperor of Gallifrey @Thuro Pendragon

Mari Makinami smiled at the humor this one had. She thought of being honest. "I like everyone", she said to Star-Lord, "especially pilots."

@Mighty Roman
Star-Lord smiled, and twirled his gun around in an impressive display of dexterity. "Then you're in luck, because I'm almost as good in the cockpit of a ship as I am in the-

Star-Lord leapt into action as Jar Jar clung onto R2-D2. He pointed his guns at the Gungan Jedi.
chris-pratt-talks-star-lord-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy-149427-a-1385365076-470-75.jpg

"It's eating it's face D'ast it! Get off the robot, freakshow, or you'll have 3 plasma bolts where the sun don't shine!

@Mari @Thuro Pendragon

The Gungan Devil finally noticed the little droid and ran over and gave him a hug. "Oh Atoo. Mesa missed yous voy voy much."

Somewhere in the multiverse a gamehost was smiling sadistically.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Khem ended up drawing his huge Vibrosword and approaching the Gungan. He said something in the rather terrifying Daschade language, and kept coming.

Meanwhile, an odd figure stood nearby, but he wasn't exactly clearly visible.

@Everyone​

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Ace, Lowering his Defenses a bit, lets the magical Barrier fall, and the wall shatters, before dissipating into the air as it tears itself down, unable to maintain itself without magical energy being Expended. [spoili]This Is NOT how the Wall spell works in T-0, but rather then leaving an arbitrary magical wall up until someone destroys it, I took artistic license. Sue me. (Please don't)[/spoili] Walking over to Obi-wan, Ace smiles a bit. you seem like a Rational Individual. Perhaps we could work together to get through this whole ordeal?" Ace, seeming otherwise unphased by the presense of such a rag tag team of individuals, looks at the Jedi and then around, into Space. This illusion would indeed be breathtaking to the Agito Cadet, and The Force would be able to read him like a book, even as a mage. Indeed, this would give Obi-Wan a Distinct advantage when it comes to Ace, being able to tell his Emotional State.

"When 9 and 9 meet 9, the Depths of Reason shall stir. When the Seals of Creation are broken, a Voice like thunder shall sound, and Tempus Finis Shall Be willed upon them." He looks around at everyone, knowing Everyone could hear. "I don't know about all of you, but I am not about to let this ordeal become Tempus Finis, also known as the End of Days."

@Wedge Antilles

Ace, Lowering his Defenses a bit, lets the magical Barrier fall, and the wall shatters, before dissipating into the air as it tears itself down, unable to maintain itself without magical energy being Expended. [spoili]This Is NOT how the Wall spell works in T-0, but rather then leaving an arbitrary magical wall up until someone destroys it, I took artistic license. Sue me. (Please don't)[/spoili] Walking over to Obi-wan, Ace smiles a bit. you seem like a Rational Individual. Perhaps we could work together to get through this whole ordeal?" Ace, seeming otherwise unphased by the presense of such a rag tag team of individuals, looks at the Jedi and then around, into Space. This illusion would indeed be breathtaking to the Agito Cadet, and The Force would be able to read him like a book, even as a mage. Indeed, this would give Obi-Wan a Distinct advantage when it comes to Ace, being able to tell his Emotional State.

"When 9 and 9 meet 9, the Depths of Reason shall stir. When the Seals of Creation are broken, a Voice like thunder shall sound, and Tempus Finis Shall Be willed upon them." He looks around at everyone, knowing Everyone could hear. "I don't know about all of you, but I am not about to let this ordeal become Tempus Finis, also known as the End of Days."

@Wedge Antilles
Obi-Wan looked curiously at Ace. "I am Obi-Wan Kenobi," he said, nodding slightly, and then looking back up. "and I give you credit for your intuition. However, something is clouding my vision or things you allude to. I can not offer much in the way of insight, young one." He listen to Ace further, and didn't understand much of it. He just smiled politely, and patiently awaited what would come next...

... while observing the situation that was still developing between Jar Jar and some of the others.

@FireDrake150

Obi-Wan looked curiously at Ace. "I am Obi-Wan Kenobi," he said, nodding slightly, and then looking back up. "and I give you credit for your intuition. However, something is clouding my vision or things you allude to. I can not offer much in the way of insight, young one." He listen to Ace further, and didn't understand much of it. He just smiled politely, and patiently awaited what would come next...

... while observing the situation that was still developing between Jar Jar and some of the others.

@FireDrake150
Ace watches as well, but looks to Obi-Wan. "To save a long Drawl on the state of things back home, a Country in the midst of a massive war, I will simply say this. Tempus Finis is fortold as the end of days, something most everyone fears. It is said that, The Agito will stop Tempus Finis and save the world. I am a member of Class 0, we're all Agito Cadets, or so it's said." He looks back at the two. "OI! Can't you see that little Capsule Doesn't Like your Drapery?" Refering to how Jar Jar is Draping himself over R2.

@Wedge Antilles @Emperor of Gallifrey @Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Star-Lord smiled, and twirled his gun around in an impressive display of dexterity. "Then you're in luck, because I'm almost as good in the cockpit of a ship as I am in the-

Star-Lord leapt into action as Jar Jar clung onto R2-D2. He pointed his guns at the Gungan Jedi.
chris-pratt-talks-star-lord-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy-149427-a-1385365076-470-75.jpg

"It's eating it's face D'ast it! Get off the robot, freakshow, or you'll have 3 plasma bolts where the sun don't shine!

@Mari @Thuro Pendragon
Mari Makinami laughed at his words, sort of understand the direction he was going to with his words...and then, so suddenly he seemed to get into an attack mode with the strange creature that had just showed up. "Wow", she whispered, in amazement at his reaction, and curious as to why he felt like doing that.

makinami_mari_megane.jpg

She adjusted her glasses and looked at the action, and was content to observe what was going on. She was very curious to see what would happen next.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon