Parasite Game I: Into the Lions Den

• Thread starter Thuro 116 Pendragon
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ace Shakes his Head. "Thats a Good thought, Marvin, But we wouldn't know if the virus was influencing that to protect itself. I will follow Obi-Wan's lead here. I vote This Khem Val.

Ace Sighs a bit, not having any basis himself to vote for him, but hes just an Agito cadet. a Rubrum magic wielding soldier. a Spy, perhaps, and It would indeed be in his nature to follow orders laid out by his superiors, Archsorceress Arecia al-Recia and Kurasame. What difference would there be in Accepting Obi-Wan as another? After all, from what thr cadet has seen, he has remained calm and kind, while being an Ample observer, all things the Teenage soldier respects.

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon

Mari would add to the current vote trend. "I will vote on Khem Val as well." She thought about their situation, if they didn't get this one right, they would find themselves in a very difficult situation. "Ehhh... this is so annoying, but hopefully one step back leads to one step forwards."

@Thuro Pendragon

"Well then. I guess we will have to see if our gamble pays off."

11638-25814.jpg

His former master was one to take a gamble every now and then. Obi-Wan tended to be slightly more conservative, but when backed into a corner, there wasn't much alternative.

'Well done on that logic. You stand a 27.839784 percent chance of guessing correctly. But hey, what do I know? Brain the size of a planet and he still uses me to make his drinks. Time to save or end another life. But hey-don't talk to me about life. Mr Chrichton, if you'd be so kind?'

Marvin would usually perform the injection himself, but considering that his fingers were miniscule, he could barely lift the syringe, let alone administer it.

@Thuro Pendragon

Crichton stretched a glove and snapped it, giving the appearance of a mad doctor, or something much, much worse. He then held up the red needle and his pulse pistol, aiming at the much larger Dashade man.

"Hold still." Crichton commanded, and jabbed him with the needle. He then gently laid (well not so gently actually, the thing weighed a ton) the Dashade to the ground. As Crichton stood watch, a roman numeral appeared on his forehead and his right hand, the numeral for one.

Crichton turned back to the group and grinned his craziest grin yet.

280274438_3c98154ca6.jpg

"Hey kids. I think we got one."

"One more then I gotta split. I've a bitch from hell on my heels and she AIN'T happy." Crichton left to stand in his corner again, then remembered something. "I think... um, right. That's right. So the thing is... and you'll love this, no joke. No one got infected this time round. I guess the infected guy was too scared to come out or something. Maybe didn't like the extra attention. THAT. IS. RIGHT. To scared to play with the big boys."

Crichton went into his corner, singing playing with the big boys to himself the whole time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar to what happened to Quill, a second sight began playing over his normal vision. When he looked around him, he could see himself inside a temple... he himself clad in simple brown robes like a Jedi. If he were to draw his lightsaber, he would see it was a bright shining blue, the color of a Jedi Guardian.

A man appeared in front of Khem, knocking him to the ground.

tumblr_mr8ppmEEU21sy1u08o1_400.gif

"But the sum of his memories."

The man in front of Khem smirked. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. When you have a three hour lifespan you tend to get your laughs in quick."

"So. I guess you're having a bad day eh Val? I mean. You get yanked out of your old life, infected with a Parasite, and forced to live your secret fear of falling to the light side. Which really makes me wonder. Why a fear? Most people have to live through their memories, but not you. No. You're afraid of being one of the good guys. But anyways I'm not here to judge. Just to get that second entity from you."

The man in front of Val stepped back, shocked.

"How many of you got tagged anyways? I'm picking up a broadcast from a brother unit."

Khem's vision added another layer again. It was honestly getting a little dizzying. In this layer Khem Val was standing beside Quill as the other man followed a small boy into a hospital room. Quill eventually noticed Val there, much to his surprise.

The man walked towards them again. It was just one man this time. It was as if the two they had seen earlier had joined together.

"Have fun." He smirked.

@BarrenThin as Khem Val, (Star Wars)
@The Silver Paladin as Codicier Romulus, (Warhammer 40K)
@Mari as Makinami Mari, (Evangelion)
@Emperor of Gallifrey as R2-D2, (Star Wars)
@Wedge Antilles as Obi-Wan Kenobi, (Star Wars)
@Mighty Roman as Star-Lord, (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@FireDrake150 as Ace, (Final Fantasy Type-0 HD)​

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari and BarrenThin
Crichton stretched a glove and snapped it, giving the appearance of a mad doctor, or something much, much worse. He then held up the red needle and his pulse pistol, aiming at the much larger Dashade man.

"Hold still." Crichton commanded, and jabbed him with the needle. He then gently laid (well not so gently actually, the thing weighed a ton) the Dashade to the ground. As Crichton stood watch, a roman numeral appeared on his forehead and his right hand, the numeral for one.

Crichton turned back to the group and grinned his craziest grin yet.

280274438_3c98154ca6.jpg

"Hey kids. I think we got one."

"One more then I gotta split. I've a bitch from hell on my heels and she AIN'T happy." Crichton left to stand in his corner again, then remembered something. "I think... um, right. That's right. So the thing is... and you'll love this, no joke. No one got infected this time round. I guess the infected guy was too scared to come out or something. Maybe didn't like the extra attention. THAT. IS. RIGHT. To scared to play with the big boys."

Crichton went into his corner, singing playing with the big boys to himself the whole time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar to what happened to Quill, a second sight began playing over his normal vision. When he looked around him, he could see himself inside a temple... he himself clad in simple brown robes like a Jedi. If he were to draw his lightsaber, he would see it was a bright shining blue, the color of a Jedi Guardian.

A man appeared in front of Khem, knocking him to the ground.

The man in front of Khem smirked. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. When you have a three hour lifespan you tend to get your laughs in quick."

"So. I guess you're having a bad day eh Val? I mean. You get yanked out of your old life, infected with a Parasite, and forced to live your secret fear of falling to the light side. Which really makes me wonder. Why a fear? Most people have to live through their memories, but not you. No. You're afraid of being one of the good guys. But anyways I'm not here to judge. Just to get that second entity from you."

The man in front of Val stepped back, shocked.

"How many of you got tagged anyways? I'm picking up a broadcast from a brother unit."

Khem's vision added another layer again. It was honestly getting a little dizzying. In this layer Khem Val was standing beside Quill as the other man followed a small boy into a hospital room. Quill eventually noticed Val there, much to his surprise.

The man walked towards them again. It was just one man this time. It was as if the two they had seen earlier had joined together.

"Have fun." He smirked.

Khem was quite happy the parasite was gone, but not that he was dressed up like a Jedi. He discarded the Saber and robes immediately. "I fear nothing, little man."

@Thuro Pendragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Khem was quite happy the parasite was gone, but not that he was dressed up like a Jedi. He discarded the Saber and robes immediately. "I fear nothing, little man."

@Thuro Pendragon
"I'm in your brain you know. Nothing is hidden from me. I know what you fear, and I know what makes you tick."

"You can call me Sixteen if you want."

Sixteen walked into the room... and looked back at both of them.

"Are you two coming?"

@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman

Tick-Tock

Tick-Tock

Tick-Tock

The Witness kept silent vigil outside, outside in the cold darkness of space.

They didn't know when he appeared, and they didn't even know he was floating above them, watching. Things were happening below. Things that would break their fragile truce into a million tiny shards.

~Below~

Crichton sat in his corner, watching the others decide who would be sentenced next. The Operative stood opposite him, deep within his own thoughts and ethical dilemmas. Marvin stood conversing with the Gungan Devil, one hysterically depressed and the other maniacally, annoyingly happy.
All was calm, until a voice in Crichton's head went ballistic. Normally when the neural clone spoke, it was in a manifestation, a projection of its parent personality. But now the chip simply screamed pure data into his head. Crichton collapsed, his nose bleeding.

He looked up, and touched the blood, his mind beginning to process the massive data dump that had just been implanted.

tumblr_nkgqgfpGnq1qaepp4o3_r2_250.gif

She was coming, and Harvey was terrified. He had told Crichton the identity of the last infected, and given him an almost overwhelming desire to run. Not that Crichton had needed any help in that department. Crichton frantically scooped up a handful of red syringes and jammed one into the cold durasteel of the little machines body.
R2-D2 shut down with a whir as the little angels worked their miracles inside of him.

Then he began smashing coordinates into his navigational pad on his wrist.

"All right. I'm going to have to dump you back on your planets like it or not. Have fun kids. I'm going to go hide out in some cave in Nicolas Cage's basement or something. Somewhere I know Hera won't follow me."

"Too late." Said a voice from behind him.

latest

Crichton turned his head and looked at her from the corner of his eye.

"Hey Hera. I was just, you know, rounding up the prisoners for you to mercilessly slaughter."

She walked towards him slowly, not in the slightest rush.

"Do you know how many resources you've burned through today Crichton? I told him you were the wildcard. A mistake to assign to us. But he wouldn't listen." A smile spread across her lips. It would be beautiful, if her eyes weren't so dead and lifeless. "I'm going to fix that mistake."

"Lady. My friends have been trying to fix the mistake that is John Crichton for years." He was buying himself time, Crichton slid one of the needles into place, ready to be injected into someone. Then he turned and tackled her, shouting as he did so, "And they ain't never done it." He tried to sink the needle into her skin, desperately knowing it was his one shot. She caught it easily, and turned it back into his flesh with an inhuman speed.

Immediately he could feel the antigen taking over his system. He didn't have long, seconds at best. He looked over at the group he had saved and said... "Tri-Hex..." What did the words mean? Why did he say them to the group? But he was never going to be able to tell them. Because he was about to die for the second time. With quickly numbing fingers he hit a single button on his armpad.

The cabin was instantly exposed to the vacuum of space through a wormhole for a fifth of a second, long enough to pull Crichton, Marvin, Jar Jar and girl he called Hera out into space. Marvin was unaffected as a machine would be, Hera was built tough enough to survive for 38 minutes in a vacuum, Jar Jar instantly died a quick but painless death, a mercy compared to what most fans had wanted of him, and Crichton, Crichton retreated into himself.

As no one had noticed the Witnesses arrival, so no one noticed his departure in a flash of light.

All was silent back in the cabin as it repressurized, then a bubble of energy crackled in the center of the room. As it did so everyone that had been treated for the virus woke groggy and disoriented, but the it soon passed.

Time_Displacement_Bubble.jpg

A man stepped out of it, or rather not a man. A thing... stepped out of it. And by the looks of it, he was very angry.

Dargo.jpg

"WHERE. IS. CRICHTON?" He started throttling the Operative not even giving him a chance to speak. Just as the Operative was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen he released him.

"He's gone. Depressurized. The cabin." The Operative was having trouble speaking.

The alien man began striking the wall in frustration, the side growing more and more dented with each blow. When he was finished he turned back to the much smaller man. "I'm taking the supplies, and I don't want anyone coming after me or the group, are we understood."

The Operative simply nodded. "You were. Never. Here. This. Never happened."

"Good. And keep it that way." He turned to the group of people. "You can join Tri-Hex, the people who are fighting the Parasite, like Crichton and me, or you can go home. It doesn't matter to me. I don't suggest you stay here with him though, unless you like being impaled on a sword."

You can either choose to go with K'Dargo or go back back to your homes. Also feel free to speak with him if you wish.

• Love
Reactions: Mari and BarrenThin
Tick-Tock

Tick-Tock

Tick-Tock

The Witness kept silent vigil outside, outside in the cold darkness of space.

They didn't know when he appeared, and they didn't even know he was floating above them, watching. Things were happening below. Things that would break their fragile truce into a million tiny shards.

~Below~

Crichton sat in his corner, watching the others decide who would be sentenced next. The Operative stood opposite him, deep within his own thoughts and ethical dilemmas. Marvin stood conversing with the Gungan Devil, one hysterically depressed and the other maniacally, annoyingly happy.
All was calm, until a voice in Crichton's head went ballistic. Normally when the neural clone spoke, it was in a manifestation, a projection of its parent personality. But now the chip simply screamed pure data into his head. Crichton collapsed, his nose bleeding.

He looked up, and touched the blood, his mind beginning to process the massive data dump that had just been implanted.

tumblr_nkgqgfpGnq1qaepp4o3_r2_250.gif

She was coming, and Harvey was terrified. He had told Crichton the identity of the last infected, and given him an almost overwhelming desire to run. Not that Crichton had needed any help in that department. Crichton frantically scooped up a handful of red syringes and jammed one into the cold durasteel of the little machines body.
R2-D2 shut down with a whir as the little angels worked their miracles inside of him.

Then he began smashing coordinates into his navigational pad on his wrist.

"All right. I'm going to have to dump you back on your planets like it or not. Have fun kids. I'm going to go hide out in some cave in Nicolas Cage's basement or something. Somewhere I know Hera won't follow me."

"Too late." Said a voice from behind him.

latest

Crichton turned his head and looked at her from the corner of his eye.

"Hey Hera. I was just, you know, rounding up the prisoners for you to mercilessly slaughter."

She walked towards him slowly, not in the slightest rush.

"Do you know how many resources you've burned through today Crichton? I told him you were the wildcard. A mistake to assign to us. But he wouldn't listen." A smile spread across her lips. It would be beautiful, if her eyes weren't so dead and lifeless. "I'm going to fix that mistake."

"Lady. My friends have been trying to fix the mistake that is John Crichton for years." He was buying himself time, Crichton slid one of the needles into place, ready to be injected into someone. Then he turned and tackled her, shouting as he did so, "And they ain't never done it." He tried to sink the needle into her skin, desperately knowing it was his one shot. She caught it easily, and turned it back into his flesh with an inhuman speed.

Immediately he could feel the antigen taking over his system. He didn't have long, seconds at best. He looked over at the group he had saved and said... "Tri-Hex..." What did the words mean? Why did he say them to the group? But he was never going to be able to tell them. Because he was about to die for the second time. With quickly numbing fingers he hit a single button on his armpad.

The cabin was instantly exposed to the vacuum of space through a wormhole for a fifth of a second, long enough to pull Crichton, Marvin, Jar Jar and girl he called Hera out into space. Marvin was unaffected as a machine would be, Hera was built tough enough to survive for 38 minutes in a vacuum, Jar Jar instantly died a quick but painless death, a mercy compared to what most fans had wanted of him, and Crichton, Crichton retreated into himself.

As no one had noticed the Witnesses arrival, so no one noticed his departure in a flash of light.

All was silent back in the cabin as it repressurized, then a bubble of energy crackled in the center of the room. As it did so everyone that had been treated for the virus woke groggy and disoriented, but the it soon passed.

Time_Displacement_Bubble.jpg

A man stepped out of it, or rather not a man. A thing... stepped out of it. And by the looks of it, he was very angry.

Dargo.jpg

"WHERE. IS. CRICHTON?" He started throttling the Operative not even giving him a chance to speak. Just as the Operative was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen he released him.

"He's gone. Depressurized. The cabin." The Operative was having trouble speaking.

The alien man began striking the wall in frustration, the side growing more and more dented with each blow. When he was finished he turned back to the much smaller man. "I'm taking the supplies, and I don't want anyone coming after me or the group, are we understood."

The Operative simply nodded. "You were. Never. Here. This. Never happened."

"Good. And keep it that way." He turned to the group of people. "You can join Tri-Hex, the people who are fighting the Parasite, like Crichton and me, or you can go home. It doesn't matter to me. I don't suggest you stay here with him though, unless you like being impaled on a sword."

You can either choose to go with K'Dargo or go back back to your homes. Also feel free to speak with him if you wish.

Khem snorted and reluctantly agreed to go, seeming almost disinterested.

@Thuro Pendragon

"It was a pleasure to meet you all," Mari Makinami said, as she started to walk away slowly, "and a very interesting experience. I am glad we were able to eliminate the parasite before it spread beyond our control."

mari03.jpg

She then playfully saluted everyone. "Until next time, perhaps. Or if you believe in afterlife, I might see you there?" She then laughed. "But I speak of silly things, how would any of us know there is an afterlife? Farewell, and may god be in his heaven and all right with your worlds." She then made her way to her Eva Unit, for her journey home.

Makinami-Mari-Evangelion-Anime-anime-gif-1966075.gif

"Now, should I set a course directly towards Tokyo-3, or make an alternate route to... that secret lunar base?", she asked herself, mischievously.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person