Parasite e.v.e: Mitochondrial Disaster (Always Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cry I was reading it and then I lost the link and I became a sad panda. D: Could you send me the link in pms so I can be a happy panda again?

OH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE COMING TO Otakon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psh, @ausriasan how could not recognize Axis?

@ausriasan skype right now, it's important

Not much. I am waiting for @-Kuroko- to reply. :I

I see :] I'll start to get a post ready so when it's my turn, it'll be all ready and waiting.. I think I've got Sephy's mutation on the brain.. I've being dreaming about it.. :misspeak:

• Love
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
see i told you i would have something up!

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Indeed you did! :D Great jobb. Woohoo Cookies for everyone.

HEEHEHEHE YAY!

I would respond tonight but I think I'll have to do it tomorrow :I

I'm skipping on Heather.

hi everyone! just throught I'd pop in to say hi :] my post is done.. and it's got music to go with it, muhaha! (well..if youtube works, it'll have music.. if not I'll just have to put the name's of the songs :cry:) it's being ages since I did a music post.. just to give you guys a heads up, when I post said post.. it'll be pretty dark and violent.. so I may have to hide it with spoilers :] :devil:

how is everyone today? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.