Parasite e.v.e: Mitochondrial Disaster (Always Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather went before you. :I That is okay, I'll just post after you.

fudge nuggets! Is there like a way I could oh shoot I forgot you had Gypsy is there a way I could like idk um fudge I'm so sorry!

I'm so sorry I should have checked that again I totally forgot I am truly sorry!

@Cry 's turn then @Sepdemonium
Yay we all made our first posts!!!! :D (Almost)

Someone is a liiittle too excited. Haha

OoO my writing nothing like you guys *goes in a corner* I'm a failer *A very dark corner* And I still need to read all of it DANM IT!!!!! LIFE HATES ME!!!!!!!! *starts to cry in the very dark corner and rock back and forth*

:D got get them! You can do it!

*[field set*=Put Title Here*, Voliet/Cyan/Red etc.*]

Minus the stars

Guys... Why are we all gathering around the same area? I don't want everyone interacting with the same group just yet it just ruins the fun. Not only that it's unrealistic.

Last edited:
Omg When I was typing my idea I had no idea I made a subtle reference to Parasite Eve... XD Wow. My brain was in the zone and I didn't even realize it.

• Love
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
yay! sorry I'm slow, my time zone's crap :] also, I don't think I'll be on for the next two days due to lack of internet.. so please feel free to god mod Sephy till then-but please don't mutate or kill him ;]

It's alright I am on almost all day/night.
You care if we just skip you then till your back?

it's fine if you wanna do that :] and I'll have a hopefully creepy and awesome post ready when I get back :] do you want me to skip my turns for today? would that make it easer for everyone and the rp? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.