Parasite e.v.e: Mitochondrial Disaster (Always Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want to make an "entrance" post like I did with Heather who didn't interact with anyone. You can do that, so we at least know you exist D:

I just realized I'm making all kinds of mistakes! I said Binghamton in my character sheet I'm gonna change Vertigo's HeadQuarters to be in Binghamton. I'm so sorry about these stupid mistakes I'm making.

It's okay.

Everyone please remember where you placed your characters and stick to it until you leave the city. Also again, don't all meet up at the same place so soon. It's highly unlikely in an unpopulated state.

There we go all fixed up! Also another question when we get to our next turns do we continue with the pictures or no?

^^; thanks miss and don't blam me blam my 1 am mind XD It was 1 am when I had written this V^V

Mine I know, I just been working today :I I'll get to it in a moment.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh I was just curious. It's all good. I forgot you posted the lineup in your first post.

I know it's not too much to go off of. I'm sorry, just too busy atm with work. If you have any questions just ask.

OMG WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG!? TT^TT It's doing the thing again Gypsy.

hehehe not all are born with the gift

XD tehe don't worry It has not happend to me. Ok maybe once but I have no idea what wrong with it XD

I'll fix it in a bit. :)

@ZsafineGypsy By any chances that sign is Tokyo Ghoul or maybe Blackstar Shooter? because I think i saw that part somewhere in a manga or an anime or the game I don't know and I maybe wrong >.> ^^

I'm not sure o.o

lolz GO read the book ^.- its so HOT.... and Its stoped for a few but they will be back soon.... I hope well yeah they are coming back on july 30th
There's a book? D: What is the book called?

Its a comice but its called Teahouse ^.- NO GO AND READ IT they update every Wednesday when they get back ^.-

you read it online!

Status
Not open for further replies.