Parasite e.v.e: Mitochondrial Disaster (Always Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IC will probably go up tonight but I am going to make a turn sheet. I want things organized. ^,^

Ok, so how many males and how many females? I'm finally sitting down to do my Character Sheet.

4 girls 2 guys 1 guy to be introduced later into the RP (Jayce is my guy and he will be introduced quite late)

ffd4fb402655cce937cffc2e10940349.jpg

Name: Alexavier Stephens {Alex}
Hometown: Johnson
Relatives: Unknown
Goal: Having been in the Forensic field he would like to assist any existing scientist in finding a cure or antibody.

Mitochondrial Stage: Stage 1
Symptoms: Constant Headaches, Abnormal Warmth of the Body
Abilities: N/A
Talents or Skills: Medical Aid, Firearm tech, Especially keen in the field of Forensic Study
Weakness: His anxiety at seeing blood coming from a living person prevents him from firing his gun unless he absolutely needs to. His constant headaches prevent him from concentrating too hard on the search for a cure. He also has a very poor sense of direction.
Appearance: A 5'11" tall male with dirty blonde hair and dark brown low lights. Typically he can be seen where jeans or khakis with a button up shirt. He includes a loose tie tucked into a buttoned up vest. He wears a leather coat when he feels cold and lets a scarf hang around his neck with the coat.

Personality: Typically he stays quiet and constantly fears human interaction. He doesn't want to get close to anyone because of the virus and doesn't want to suffer from the pain of loss when someone does finally change. When he does open up, he can put some sarcastic remarks and comments that shows his inability to make friends easily.
Fear: He has a fear of being completely alone when he dies, but he also fears getting close to anyone.
Mental Illness: Mental Anxiety.
Allies: Dr. Lauren {{ They are both in the science field. }}

Biography: He tried and failed to join the military. Having had too much anxiety from the pressure of Drill Instructors he resigned from the military and decided to go a different route. That was when he decided to become a CSI. He liked the pressure of helping others and the feeling of studying something constantly. Being in the CSI field gave him a chance to do something different almost every single day. Once being in the field got too much for him he made his way to the lab where he continued to stay. He was well advanced in his scientific skills so it was easy for him to go into it. He was studying the virus from a victim of a crime scene when he ran into the good Dr. Studying it. However, he didn't have the chance to speak with her entirely he knew that now he would need to find her so he could help in her endeavor to find a cure since he was also now infected and slowly changing.

Weapons: His standard issued 9mm handgun he received when he became a CSI Forensic Scientist.
Equipment: Ammo, Reusable Water Bottle, MREs {Meals Ready to Eat}, First aid Kit, Map of New York City
Gear or Clothes: Leg gun Holster.
41mlhdlzXGL._SY300_.jpg

Leather Tactical Vest.
i3d57a24575e1f5948620c7ac1e33a81c.jpg

Flashlight {And Gun }}
9mm-handgun-reviews.jpg

@-Kuroko- and @ausriasan
Do you guys want to be the first to post with me? Since we are allies I imagine all of us staying semi close working together.

I would like to be in fairly right away so if I could post after all you guys maybe talking about wandering the streets at the night looking for a place to stay? I don't know I could also just wait I have no problem with that! :)

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
I'm still trying to figure things out so we will see.

Nothing really. IC is in progress and I am making a turn sheet for fair play and to make the dice roll for mutants more traceable for me.

i dont mind, but i just got back from the hospital.

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm not having exactly the best days of my life either. Hope you are ok. IC is almost done everyone.

Your IC has arrived!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/parasite-e-v-e-mitochondrial-disaster-ic.58481/

The Player Turn List is on the bottom. @-Kuroko- I let @ausriasan go first to let your rest from your hospital trip.

@Coralaliah I don't know how fast these two respond to their RP's but I respond to mine pretty fast. Hope your spot is okay.

@Cry Better be ready Cry. ;)

@Sepdemonium Sorry to put you on the bottom .-. My brain put everyone together based on groups. 1. Personnel 2. Non-Mutant Survivors 3.Mutants Hope you are okay with this.

.....-backs up slowly-

It's okay just keep your shirt on in the RP lol

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.