Parasite e.v.e: Mitochondrial Disaster (Always Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! :)

Very well balanced @Coralaliah
Thank you for limiting arrows and balanced weaknesses. Approved!

RP will start either Monday or Tuesday for sure! Let's get ready. Watch PE videos to get in that mood if you have to!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Already on it!!!!

*so pumped up* wait I may not be online on Monday V^V my uncle is coming over and he hates to see me on the computer >>

pffft I know the feels, my family is the same way.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
D: So many girls. I was gonna make a female, but I think I'll go with a male so kuroko's character has a guy friend to talk to.

you cant forget Sephiroth!

• Love
Reactions: Cry
oh yes sephiroth too! If I feel really feel motivated when I get home I'll probably make a sibling duo.

You need a research assistant yes? I could create my character as the assistant.

Actually already found one. Just have not listed it yet I'm sorry. I will do so not to prevent confusion. :(

But you can still be associated with her in some way if you want. I'm sure there other personnel who never left state

Mkay, Will look into making something today. I just got home so I'm relaxing before doing anything.

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
XQTwHsH.jpg

Jayce will NOT be introduced until later

Name: Jayce
Hometown: Johnson
Relatives: Dead (unknown to Jayce)
Goal: To find his family and try to get out of NY.

Mitochondrial Stage: Stage 2
Symptoms: Rashes-Headaches-Abnormal Body Heat-Aware of surroundings.
Abilities:
Talents or Skills: Running, Tricking people, Finding People
Weakness: Fighting, Gullible.
Appearance: Jayce is a muscled young teen. He has always gotten the girls but secretly didn't want them. He has striking gray eyes, and black hair in which he always wears up but now wears combed to his right. Jayce has pale white skin and never could tan he always burnt. He has rashes on his back over his tattoo of the sun, he has a rash on his right shoulder, he has a rash on his right thigh but that one doesn't bother him. He usually likes to remain indoors during the day due to the chance of randomly catching on fire. He has lost quite a bit of weight but keeps his muscles tone by working out. He is starting to have his looks rundown he is rather focused on survival.

Personality: Jayce prefers to act like a hot headed teenage boy, he feels he can do anything but all he's good at is running, and finding people he can confide his trust in he's also a very optimistic person trusts someone will find a cure to this disease and he will live. He is also very rambunctious and likes to cause some mayhem when he can with his great trickery skills
Fear: Dying, Finding his family dead, having to kill another person
Mental Illness: Schizophrenia
Allies: Nope!

Biography: Waking up from an acoma right before the virus spread he didn't know much. His family had moved and he was frantic to find them. Jayce looked all he could for them to no avail. He continued to look for them even while he was uninfected and could have left NY but he couldn't leave without his family. Over time he found a nice little store stocked up some goodies and found an abandoned building to make his home in during the 3 years he made constant trips to the store until it was empty and now he meets Aliah.

Weapons: Throwing Knifes (only about 6 of them and his aim isn't to good)
Equipment: Water bottle, water purifying tablets (6 left), some canned food (3 containers left of peaches) Bag, Harness to carry his knifes, and rope.
Gear or Clothes: Jeans, pink shirt, big white light jacket, tighty whities (just cause i'm bored and wanna be funny) black shoes, beanie.

[sorry for not color coding yet thunderstorm really hitting now I'll finish this soon! Yeah now i'm to lazy to color code sorry!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Get that boy a shirt! XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.