Parallel Convergence: Character Apps and OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit i thought potato senpai had noticed me but i guess it's just th-- oH YES HI HELLO I'M STILL INTERESTED I JUST NEED WOKEN UP INSIDE :|

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
26f.png

FOR POSTERITY:

He was, in fact, stuffing a military duffle bag full of munitions still encapsulated within their plastic packaging interred inside cardboard. Down the rabbit hole followed a fairly adequate piece of machinery, so the Winter Soldier deemed:

HonwG7K.jpg
Its intended recipient would be one Miss Chell. An upgrade, one with ensured supply of ammunition given its drum magazine never mind the better firepower, that Barnes would be remiss to nab. The opportunity stared the man in the face and odds were they weren't coming back. :' ) Spread the love. Suck it Shaun, still all mine. Ish.

FOR POSTERITY:

He was, in fact, stuffing a military duffle bag full of munitions still encapsulated within their plastic packaging interred inside cardboard. Down the rabbit hole followed a fairly adequate piece of machinery, so the Winter Soldier deemed:

HonwG7K.jpg
Its intended recipient would be one Miss Chell. An upgrade, one with ensured supply of ammunition given its drum magazine never mind the better firepower, that Barnes would be remiss to nab. The opportunity stared the man in the face and odds were they weren't coming back. :' ) Spread the love. Suck it Shaun, still all mine. Ish.

Oh I know. That's why Shaun is going through them.

Kindle is being an idiot, Shaun is being being a twat, and Bucky is being a mean parent.

I simultaneously love this RP and mourn for the multiverse.

Edited last paragraph 'cause Ray misled me >:(

tumblr_inline_o1v151iRUc1r14f4b_540.jpg

When I get a fifth of the way through my long ass mobile post after twenty minutes

53906623.jpg

Shaun Hastings had left the building

It was meant to be largely hyberbole, hence Shaun noticing a bazooka in there, but I did forget there was only a shotgun in there. It was like, two or the months ago I read it.

It was meant to be largely hyberbole, hence Shaun noticing a bazooka in there, but I did forget there was only a shotgun in there. It was like, two or the months ago I read it.

Hence my quoting the relevant post to help along with that.

I'm just very matter of fact about things in general.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Utterly unimportant note here, but even though most of the images shown of him in the RP is his look from the older game, this is his actual canonical appearance.

IMG_20160715_005809.jpg

>.> *insert dank Magic Schoolbus meme here*

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: C.T. and Ringmaster
Status
Not open for further replies.