Parallel Convergence: Character Apps and OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have Emperor Palpatine on speed dial? If there's a time something needs a shocking, this is it >.>

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
It's been goin almost a year it won't die now

• Useful
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
I am almost out of grad party hell

Heads up to non-skypers that either tonight or tomorrow will be kicking this back off

FukoIbukiGIF.gif

Yay! >.<

It's no wonder Shaun is so ineffective. Look what he trained against.

1a1add6b89cc7adc4faf3b2a127cacdf.jpg

when I said a post today I meant i would start working on my post today, I underestimated how much rereading I was gonna have to do :T I'll try to post when I get back from the bachelor party if I'm not drunk or will beat my head against a wall until I post tomorrow

when I said a post today I meant i would start working on my post today, I underestimated how much rereading I was gonna have to do :T I'll try to post when I get back from the bachelor party if I'm not drunk or will beat my head against a wall until I post tomorrow

tumblr_static_sdsh.png

alright, we are officially back in business. Ronan's sitting out of Gming duties till the end of the MG since he had the same problem as me but chose the inverse solution, so I'll be taking over his stuff till thats done.

Now that the brief hiatus is done (and even though I've yet to post back in :|) we've decided to set up a small Discord chat to take the place of the Skype group, because it's generally more suitable for our purposes and some find it easier or more convenient to use than Skype anyways. I'll put the join link here and tag anyone I think is still pertinent, if I miss anyone just report me to opa and he'll cut my wages :'(. Being a constant presence there isn't necessary at all and I don't expect it to be active at all hours of the day, but I imagine it'll be useful now and then such as for when the RP is slow and Zach wants to come and wail at people.

Discord

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @Ringmaster @Indolent @T.O.M. @Jeremi @Thuro 116 Pendragon @BarrenThin @york @Kaykay (I'm not sure you're still interested in playing in this but have a tag anyways) @Hospes (likewise not sure if you're interested anymore but feel free to come by regardless dork >:|) @Minerva (because PC's version of a cryptid deserves a tag) @Whomever I may have missed god I hope I didn't miss anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.