Parahumans: The PRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to check: Are any of our GMs still around? @The_J, @GPuzzle, @ThomazM?

As much as I love annoying Scott twice a week, it might be time for an urgent event to interrupt everyone's training.

Just to check: Are any of our GMs still around? @The_J, @GPuzzle, @ThomazM?

As much as I love annoying Scott twice a week, it might be time for an urgent event to interrupt everyone's training.
I sent @The_J a message two days ago to check up and I've got nothing back. He's been on the forums recently just hasn't been talking or doing anything with the RP that he made and we decided to put time into...

Luciel could do a stick-up?

Or maybe just finish his paper work and then I can try and do something clever.

I'm good at clever things, if everyone's up for it.

Luciel could do a stick-up?

Or maybe just finish his paper work and then I can try and do something clever.

I'm good at clever things, if everyone's up for it.
We could also do an external force like a new Parahuman or something, but that would require a super-active GM or permission for one of us to play two characters. Not that I don't like the idea of Luciel snapping on his first day and going ballistic; Just thinking of ways to keep your current self, assuming you even want to.

Side note, though, we should probably get permission from at least one of the GM's before doing anything too drastic. I can get a hold of J and Thomaz if it takes too long.

Luciel hasn't had his character development yet, he's going nowhere. I was more thinking to do with moving around the facility itself.

Is this able to be described with the D-word at this point? Please tell me otherwise.

I've definitely reached the point where I have lost interest in trying to keep the IC going. It's frustrating, but I'm fed up of posting for the sake of posting despite the fact that J has disappeared from here with no explanation whatsoever.

Yeah it's pretty screwed up. I've personally given up seeing as we are the only three posting.

There are 3 GMs how does not one of them even post to explain what's going on....

I've definitely reached the point where I have lost interest in trying to keep the IC going. It's frustrating, but I'm fed up of posting for the sake of posting despite the fact that J has disappeared from here with no explanation whatsoever.
If I may: There is an explanation. Check his post history.

If I may: There is an explanation. Check his post history.
He just hasn't posted in 10 days, but before that he was only posting on another RP. Meanwhile leaving the RP we decided was worth our time on hold?

I seriously don't follow... Please elaborate...

• Useful
Reactions: Random
He just hasn't posted in 10 days, but before that he was only posting on another RP. Meanwhile leaving the RP we decided was worth our time on hold?

I seriously don't follow... Please elaborate...
Well... shit. I suppose I had it coming. Whether I get permission to make a new character toute suite or not, I'll leave it for a bit. Recently, as I'm sure some have noticed, I've struggled with my RP quality. I've simply been unable to motivate myself to post with nay regularity, and also my posts have been kinda shitty, not to mention a tad short - I can barely manage the two paragraphs needed each post. I'll give it some time, keep going with my own RP, see if it improves at all. If it doesn't... well, I reckon the reason behind it is stress and lack of time from school, so maybe I'll have to wait until half-term or something.

I appreciate that there's probably a reason, and that he has said what that reason is...but he hasn't said anything to us about it. We have been kept in the dark for at least a month now, when all it would have taken was a quick post explaining what was happening with the RP or even just saying it was being put on hold for a while. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on J, but to do nothing is not fair to the people who signed up for this RP.

Well, to hell with it. If there's nothing we can do, there's nothing we can do. Let's say a nuke went off courtesy of the Big Bad and everyone died.

Anyone have an RP they're oh-so-excited to recommend? If not, I may continue to faze out of existence on Iwaku for a while.

Reactions: Stopwatched
Anyone have an RP they're oh-so-excited to recommend? If not, I may continue to faze out of existence on Iwaku for a while.
A lot of good ones are closed. I'd say to look for one that's just starting that suits you. If you can't find any, play Jump-Ins until there is one.

Just suggestioning.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.