Parahumans: The PRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that there's an option to "Throw a dice" on each post after you make it. This may come in handy later.

Thomaz! Small and insignificant question. Did you take Scott into a separate room for the ball test, or are you still in the main hall?

And while I'm asking questions, who's in control of aging gray man by the podium? Is that J's character?

Thomaz! Small and insignificant question. Did you take Scott into a separate room for the ball test, or are you still in the main hall?

And while I'm asking questions, who's in control of aging gray man by the podium? Is that J's character?
It is mine, indeed, do you need to speak to him?

We're in a separate room.

Learn2Pass, scrubs :P

Learn2Pass, scrubs :P
lern2play.jpg

I posted something for a trainer and I'm still here >_>

@FrostedCamel the whole ball test was in a separate room. Curse continuity!

@FrostedCamel the whole ball test was in a separate room. Curse continuity!
Waiiit. I thought that the mats were all in the main hall pulled out after the speech ended. And the other two are playing 3DS on the other side of the room.... If you really want me to change it I will

As an edit I didn't get any alerts to this thread so I didn't see where that was stated.

Waiiit. I thought that the mats were all in the main hall pulled out after the speech ended. And the other two are playing 3DS on the other side of the room.... If you really want me to change it I will

As an edit I didn't get any alerts to this thread so I didn't see where that was stated.
Thomaz stated it when I finished the first part of my process. I don't mind, but I know some people can be a little keen on continuity :P

Yeah, but I can't just go to a trainer and say "Pick me!" Since there doing the selections x3

It's a long story but basically - classes have started but due to a problem with materials the whole grade is missing an entire part of the geometry course, so I've been going on franatically trying to find the goddamn part.

Also lacking will to write, think, or breathe.

...Wait.
If you're in a battle or dangerous situation, and you don't post within 24 hours, your character will be killed, unless of course you can provide a reasonable explanation like real life problems or such. I won't take BS like "oh I'm just not feeling creative enough"
Please tell me I didn't just kill a trainer on my first day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Status
Not open for further replies.