Parahumans: The PRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love how @FrostedCamel 's avatar perfect represents how I imagine his character feels after waiting this long for a trainer.

~Oh, yes, also:
[TWIDDLING INTENSIFIES TO A POINT WHERE IT RESONATES TO SPEEDS ABOVE THE SPEED OF LIGHT]

I don't even know if I'm allowed to twiddle anymore, considering the amount of time I stayed without posting.

Sorry I haven't had the time to beat the shit out of Wallis, been really busy lately. I should get the post up sometime tonight, not sure when exactly...

Reactions: Random
Place your bets. Will the PRB save the world before Reaver and Samuels finish speed chess?

Next time, on Para Ball Z!

Reactions: Random
To be honest, there's people who haven't even finished being assessed yet. I figured we could at least have something going while waiting for them.

Alternatively, if the post spam is starting to annoy people, I guess we could hop into a private convo, conclude it there and then just put one big post.

Alternatively, if the post spam is starting to annoy people, I guess we could hop into a private convo, conclude it there and then just put one big post.
There's not much else going on, so it keeps the thread alive. It's not exactly dull either. Reminds me of my days watching Death Note.

To be honest, there's people who haven't even finished being assessed yet. I figured we could at least have something going while waiting for them.

Agreed. There are worse things to fill a thread with.

Also, because I'm forgetful, where is everyone right now? I know Reaver and Scott are playing XSC, but it's been a while and I'm hazy with the others.

Agreed. There are worse things to fill a thread with.

Also, because I'm forgetful, where is everyone right now? I know Reaver and Scott are playing XSC, but it's been a while and I'm hazy with the others.
I'm waiting for a reply. You know... just... Twiddling.

Luciel (damn, almost forgot he existed) is filling out paperwork whilst having douchey inner monologues.

"I held onto the ball launcher reaaaally carefully, whilst imagining how sore my colleague's back must be after all that time spent bending over."

I know Reaver's a thrill-seeker, but I can't back down from a challenge like that. My sides must be avenged.

@The_J is Serena ever going to do anything?

Scott: I breathed.​
Reaver: What a coincidence. So did I.​

It's coming. I called it first.

Reactions: Stopwatched
Status
Not open for further replies.